I Walked Right into the Setup 02

Story Info
He's set up by his girlfriend again.
3k words
4.5
7.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 1

Once at home I can't jump in the shower fast enough wanting to wash the cum and shame off of my body from the experiences of the past few hours. I get out of the shower to find Ashley in the bedroom with a sly grin on her face.

"We're going to have to get you some new panties since you're our little panty boy now!" she says.

"As long as no one else knows." I say.

She smirks at me and throws me a skimpy pair of her panties to wear, pink leopard print silk and lace. I pull then on as she giggles and we get into bed.

Part 2

It was months later, and I had almost forgotten about Ashley and her friends humiliating when we were planning on spending the afternoon with them again. I got out of the shower to see she had laid out a set of clothes for me, shorts, t-shirt, and a pair of panties. The panties were white silk with pink floral print and hot pink lace leg and waist bands. I picked them up and noticed they had thin pink lacy ruffles on the seat and a silk rose front and center.

"I figured you would like those." I heard behind me. I turned to see Ashley with a satisfied smirk on her face. "Hurry up and get dressed so we can get to Jess's."

"Oh come on I can't wear these!" I protest. "I'd feel humiliated just wearing these even though you'd be the only one who knew I was wearing them."

She looks at me and says, "It's either that or a lacy pink thong baby."

The memories of the last time I wore a thong come rushing back into my mind and I feel my face start to get hot with embarrassment, yet my cock also started tingling. Figuring I had the lesser of two evils in front of me I pick up the ruffled panties and pull them on. "You know I hate thongs."

She watches me triumphantly as I pull the panties on and pick up the shorts to put on. They're a thinner pair of khaki shorts and as I pull them on, I'm nervous that the lacy ruffles will show under them. I pull the t-shirt on that she laid out to but it's not a very long one, so I say, "I need a longer shirt, so the panties won't show."

She grabs one of my old football jerseys and tosses it to me and says, "You can wear this if you wear the matching bra underneath it." I quickly grab the bra and slip it over my arms before I realize what I was doing. I glance up awkwardly as I struggle to clip the bra behind me to see her with a satisfied look on her face.

"I see you like this idea more then you let on." she says as she goes behind me and fastens the clasp that I've been struggling with. The soft silk and lace of the bra cups feels odd yet also good against my torso and adds to the kinkiness of the situation. My dick has literally risen to the occasion and barely fits in the low-cut panties she has given me to wear. There's less than a centimeter between the top of my erection and the waistband of the panties. I try to tuck my hardon to the side, so it won't escape the waistband of the panties.

I pull my clothes back on over the frilly lingerie I'm wearing and quickly follow Ashley out the door. I feel my dick start to harden again as I walk out the door inching closer to the waistband of the panties.

During the ride over Ashley decides to be a wicked tease and run her fingers all around my waistband as much as she can while I'm driving. If the panties and bra weren't enough to keep me rock hard this certainly was.

"Baby please don't tease me." I said gently as we're going down the road. "You know we don't have time for any of that, so please don't get me all worked up." All I get in response is a sly grin as she continues to trace my bare skin under my t-shirt.

Once we get to Jess's place we go inside and the first thing I notice is that both girls are dressed in tight short khaki shorts and thin Cami tops that clearly flatter the figures of the two very sexy girls. My dick gives a throb of approval inside my panties, and I feel a pang of worry go through me as I wonder whether or not this is all designed to torment me sexually.

We all sit down and start chatting as Ashley continues to run her hands over my chest and around my waist. I try to discreetly push her hand away as Jess and Amanada take turns getting up and moving about in a way to give me a clear view of them in their skimpy clothes.

My mind suddenly has the thought that I might be wearing more feminine lingerie than these girls are. I feel heat rise in my face at the thought and hope they haven't noticed. Between Ashley not keeping her hands off of me and two other sexy girls running around in skimpy shorts and Cami tops has my dick getting quite hard again in the sexy panties I've got on. I pray that my bulge isn't apparent.

I get up to grab a drink from the refrigerator and Ashley follows me. Once I get in the kitchen Jess comes over and says, "Hey Bobby, can do you mind getting that box from the top of the cabinet?"

Since it's a bit high even for me I grab a chair to stand on and climb up and grab the box she indicated. Once I've got the box in my hand, I felt hands grab the edges of my shorts and yank down. Simultaneously, I hear Ashley say with glee, "Look at Bobby's new panties!"

I freeze realizing what has happened to me. How could I have been so stupid? I walked right into the set up again. I hear all three girls bust out laughing as they get a great view of my pink ruffle pantied ass. I quickly jumped down to the floor dropping the box on the chair that I was just standing on. As I hit the floor I try to get my feet planted right while reaching down to pull my shorts up. This doesn't work and I end up tripping and falling flat on my face. I hear the girls again roar with laughter as I know they're getting a great look at my panty covered ass.

In the mayhem of me falling flat on my face I feel my shorts pulled off of my ankles and more hands grab my t-shirt forcing it over my head. As if what had already happened wasn't humiliating enough, I was sitting on the floor surrounded by three hot girls wearing nothing but a girly set of bra and panties.

I reach down to adjust the panties so my hardon will stay inside of them, but this forces the silk to rub against my cock more and with the pent-up arousal and three hot girls laughing at me that's enough to bring me over the edge. Before I know what's happening, I'm filling my panties with my hot gooey cum and the girls are laughing harder than ever.

I'm still in a bit of post orgasm fog/euphoria as I feel several hands grab me all over my body and carry me into the bedroom and lay me out of the bed. Once on the bed I feel the girl's hand rub over my body softly while one smears the hot fresh cum I've just unloaded all over the front of my panties and legs. After they finish rubbing me down, I watch in horror as Ashley pulls two breast inserts out of her bag and stuffs them into my bra.

Still somewhat disoriented from the orgasm and in shock at Ashley stuffing my bra they take advantage of this to grab my hands and restrain me to the bed using pantyhose. I'm super embarrassed and yet super turned on as I'm now tied to the bed wearing nothing but a stuffed bra and cum soaked panties in front of three hot girls.

Once I'm fully restrained the three girls slowly strip down to their sexy cotton bras and G-strings. I feel my dick start to get hard again in its sticky mess as the girls dance and gyrate just out of reach of my tied hands. I pull hard at my restraints desperately wanting to get free and touch all of these beautiful women.

They giggle more at me trying to get free before all three gather around me and begin to run their hands and fingers on and around my cum soaked panties. They were tracing the leg and waistbands of my panties and sometimes tracing around my now re-hardening penis. They were careful not to touch the penis itself. I try to move to they'll touch my penis but they clearly know what I want and avoid any direct contact with it. My increasing arousal has shifted my sticky panties downward to where my engorged penis is clearly visible and demanding attention. It's agony and ecstasy.

Then Amanda leans down eyeing my protruding erection with a smoldering sexy look on her face before saying, "Looks like he likes being a panty boy!" She then reached down and took the waistband of the panties in her fingers and pulling it up and brushing it against the head of my penis several times to accentuate the tease. She does it very slowly for maximum tease value and to keep from bringing me over the edge.

"I'm laying here with three hot girls in their panties, of course I'm hard!" I say pathetically. "I'm wearing a bra and panties because Ashley likes it." They all smirk as I try to argue against liking the position I'm currently in. Ashley then leans in and takes over the teasing by tracing her finger up and down each side of my penis making the silk rub its entire length. As I squirm under the intense teasing she says, "Your mouth says no, but your penis says you like being our panty boy."

Ashley then lets off my groin area and looks back at Amanda and Jess before saying, "I think it's time for us to have some pleasure girls." All three girls nod before fixing me with wicked grins.

Jess reaches down and pats my penis gently before saying, "And you'd better not cum again before we do."

"Ok ok. If you mount my face, I'll lick all of you off, but can you please take the bra and panties off of me?" I beg.

Instead of answering my question Jess strips off her G-string and mounts my face and says, "Get to work." My face is now smothered with Jess's neatly trimmed pussy. As I begin to lick her pussy, I feel Amanda and Ashley mount my feet and use them to pleasure themselves. I can hear all three girls moaning with pleasure as I continue to eat Jess's pussy. This was actually pretty hot except for the fact that I was wearing cum soaked panties and a bra and at these three girl's disposal.

Jess was clearly enjoying what I was doing because suddenly she pressed her pussy into me and grabbed the back of my head and pressed it in even more. She let out a loud scream as I felt her essence soak my face. Seconds later after Jess dismounts my face I watch as Ashley and Amanada moan in unison as they soak their panties using my feet.

As the three girls calm down from their orgasms Ashley pulls her thong off and gestures for Amanda to do the same and she does. Ashley then pulls her wet thong around my neck and Amanda quickly follows suit. Ashley then says, "You're such a bad boy look what you've done to us."

Jess then resumes tracing the waistband of my panties again as she says, "I've always wondered what it's like to be a guy with a raging hardon trapped inside tight underwear." All three girls bust out laughing again.

The head of my cock is barely contained in the sticky panties just millimeters below Jess's tracing finger. An image of me tied to the bed wearing nothing but a bra and cum soaked panties and pussy juice dripping down my face pops into my mind as the girls laugh with glee. This image proved to be critical mass for the pent-up arousal in my aching penis and the next thing I knew it was blowing like a geyser.

The first jet of cum is so powerful it lands on my chest and a few drops hits the bottom of my chin. The next streams re-soak my panties and stomach and chest. I couldn't help but be spellbound by the sheer amount of cum blasting out of my cock.

"Look girls he got a facial." Jess said and they all started laughing again. This brings me back to reality and I'm quickly burning with embarrassment.

Ashley then leans in and says, "You're a bad boy, cumming when we told you not to. You'll have to be punished. Roll over on your side." With no other option seeing as I was still tied up, I lean awkwardly over to my side.

Once leaned over I feel a hand slap my pink ruffle covered ass. The girls take turns spanking me not too hard but not too gentle either. In between the slaps one of the girls grabs the waistband and yanks it up giving me a wedgie. I feel the silk plunge between my cheeks and the silk tighten up around my still semi hard cock up front. My cock twitches as the silk tightens around it and my thoughts drift to what my partially exposed red ass cheeks must look like.

Amanda gives me what I know is probably a fake sweet smile before she takes one of the thongs off of my neck and uses it to wipe all the cum off of my face. Once she gets my face dry, she says, "You need some dry undies. You got anything that would fit him, Jess?"

Jess gives me a smirk before saying, "I think I've got just the thing." before turning to her dresser. After some time searching, she turns back to face me with a pair of white cotton hip hugger style panties with hot pink lace leg and waistbands and the word 'cutie' printed in big pink letters front and center. Even though they would be humiliating to wear I was eager to get out of soaked panties I currently had on and lifted myself up so they could peel the wet panties off of me.

Amanda gingerly used her thumb and forefinger to peel my saturated panties off of me before handing them to Ashely saying, "Look what your man did to these." before they started giggling.

Ashley took the panties and said, "Oh don't worry, he'll be cleaning them when we get home." Before I could react to that Jess pulled her panties over my feet and pulled them up my legs as I arched my hips so she could get them around my waist. Once Jess got the panties on me all three girls stood back and grinning at my panty clad crotch.

Amanda was the first to speak. "Wow girl those are perfect for him." I felt the heat rise in my face again as all three of them started giggling. Even worse was that as the girls laughed at me my dick started to get hard again and they were quick to take note of it.

Jess said with glee, "Wow Ash look he's getting hard again."

Amanda quickly added, "Yeah girl, looks like he really is a sub."

Jess gave me a pointed look before saying, "You better not soil my panties."

Ashley smirked and said, "If you do, you'll be wearing those pussy soaked G-strings around your neck for a week."

Jess looked at my legs and quipped to Ashley, "Girl his legs are so hairy. Couldn't we do something about that? I've got a fresh razor and some cream."

Amanda chimed in, "Yeah the panties would look so much better on him if his legs were smooth. And his balls."

I was in panic mode now. The idea of being shaved by three girls was going to far. I looked at Ashley and pleaded, "Baby please don't let them do that to me."

Ashley gives me a smirk and says, "Well if you get me off good here maybe I'll convince them that your legs look sexy like they are." She then slowly climbed onto the bed and mounted my face. As embarrassing as this situation was, I still loved getting Ashley off orally, so I dove into her pussy best I could in my restrained state with enthusiasm.

I knew exactly how she liked to be licked and figured if I got her off quickly and intensely, she would keep her friends from shaving me. It wasn't long after I started licking her that she started moaning and pressing her thighs tighter against my face. The moaning slowly got louder as I continued to lick her until I felt her hand press the back of my head tight between her legs. I knew she was close as I felt her fingers dig into my head and soon, she was letting out a scream before I felt my face getting soaked in her essence.

She slowly moved back from my face once her orgasm subsided and peered down at me with a look of satisfaction. "Wow baby that was awesome. You've never licked me off so fast before." As she slowly backed away from me though I noticed Jess and Amanda standing behind her. Jess held a razor and a can of what looked like strawberry scented shaving cream and Amanda held a towel and a bowl of water.