All Comments on 'I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 01'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Another great dawg story !

Thanks dawg for sharing another grear story. Waiting for next chapters. Keepem comin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great story

another very good story dawg.

but i noticed that u missed just one thing.......

HE DIDN'T GET A COKE OUT OF THE FRIDGE???!

that's one of your signatures man.

other than that just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Another epic story from dawg.

Just gotta say your submissions page is number one on my bookmarks and I check it every day hoping for new stories.

Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Repetition

As always a greatDawg story. Please keep them coming,ciao.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it keep up the great work,looking forward to more of this story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was Hot! I hope the next one he takes care of sis plus mom!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Real good

Nice storyline and plot.

Keep going.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Fantastic fantasy

So when will he fuck his sister, and mom. That way every one of his clients were getting treated equally.

Great story, thanks for the read.

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
Traci is hot

Janet was epic but Traci was ripping hot. It got so intense I had to go to the fridge and get a Coke to cool down...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

It’s like you're TRYING to make any individual with an ounce of integrity hate you. You could have stuck with the "husband constantly away on business" route. Hell, they might even be cheating on their wives! But no. you had to make one of the husbands a soldier. A fucking SOLDIER. You pathetic fucking weasel. Your (as usual) brilliant, well endowed, ubermensch of a main character...is helping one of our nation's warriors, who, in the realm of this excuse for fiction, is deployed in a combat hot zone, facing death every day to protect worthless sacks of flesh like your main character and the soldiers wife, get fucked around on by his wife. Un-fucking-believable. And don't give me that "oh it's fiction, chill out!" bullshit. You, the writer, deliberately made the decision to make one of the husbands a soldier. A motherfucking hero. If I ever met you, I'd break your fucking jaw for that offense alone. There is no excuse. Writing about cheating? whatever. If you enjoy imagining your wife cheating on you, whoopdey fuckin doo. Go nuts. But when you get off thinking about soldiers being cheated on...it's open season on your ass in my book. (not a violent threat, merely a statement designed to express the degree to which the recipient of this comment has lowered himself in the eyes of the writer of this comment. that being, to the level of lesser game animals) And you keep. fucking. doing it. Well, please, either stop that kind of disgusting shit, or fuck off and die.(FOAD) or, if you prefer, die in a fire (DIAF)

(oh, and if you were wondering, I am unmarried, have a larger than average endowment, have never served in the military, and have an IQ well exceeding the upper 150's. So no, this isn't a nerd-rage rant, triggered by jealousy. It is a self righteous rant, sponsored by deep, abiding disgust.)

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
Now we know where road rage comes from

To 'Anonymous of 9-7-2011'. Sorry you didn't like Traci and Jim. I have a close friend whose husband volunteered to go over there thus leaving his wife for that long period. She suffered with the loneliness AND horniness and I could tell it hurt her deeply. No she didn't cheat, so I wrote it this way to see how it might have gone.

I "could" just delete your venomous rant, but I seldom do that. You say "it's open season on your ass in my book. (not a violent threat..." and yet you earlier wrote, "If I ever met you, I'd break your fucking jaw...". Makes me wonder, just what do you think is a violent threat? Please don't ever drive on any roadway on this planet!

By the way, since I wrote this, the white wife of a white soldier serving in that shit hole gave birth to a black baby late in his tour of duty over there. HE believed her story that she got knocked up from WATCHING a porno flick. I think she got it from making one, with or without the camera. So much for your "Un-fucking-believable" comment!

I suggest you take 33 deep breaths (3 are not enough) and a Valium or two. Oh yeah, by the way, as you said, " "oh it's fiction, chill out!" "

dezurtdawg

Just@FanJust@Fanover 12 years ago

Good story dawg, I get the idea of fiction so I wont be like the anonymous coward who couldnt stand by his comments. I dont have to agree with everything you write, you should write what you like and what makes you happy. If we the reader cannot accept this then we have the option to stop reading. To the anon who so vehemently objected, I can see your POV but such things happen far to much. Should dawg be made into a villain because its a soldier instead of a salesman or a cop or a small business owner? Either hate the characters across the board or cry me a fucking river. Anything less is cowardly hypocrisy. You can see my name, wheres yours?

I gave you a five dawg, because I could. I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok...

LOOSE = NOT TIGHT

LOSE = TO NOT FIND

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 7 years ago
Awsome

Oh to be a young Handyman, I was an older handyman, but nothing like this ever happened unfortunately!

Looking forward to your next chapters. Keep up the excelent work.

Wildone101Wildone101about 5 years ago
Something isn't right here.

Traci would have more money while her husband is deployed unless he had a very high paying job. Consider, he'd be getting overseas pay, hazardous duty pay, meals provided, money for quarters (which can be quite a bit depending where he's stationed) no vehicle bills (gas, insurance, upkeep), no incidental spending (laundry, entertainment, alcohol). Otherwise a good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story. I can’t believe all he complaints. The story is HOT. The writing is HOT. Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas with us.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I would have given 5 stars; but I HATE those wives cheating on their husbands....They weren't abusive or so, just not home a lot. So only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish authors would show some respect to our military —especially those deployed & risking their lives for us. When you join the military you write a blank check to Uncle Sam for all you have up to & including your life. Fucking a deployed soldier’s spouse is the height of disrespect.

Bill S. USN retired

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

The Blanton disrespect to our military pisses me off as vet I take offense to this

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Noticing the comments, I am a retired combat IN LTC. In my younger days, I was Jody. Just because you are on active duty does not mean you or your spouse cease to be a sexual human being. Before you start throwing stones, you got laid while overseas just like everyone else, including me. Knock the bull shit off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous