I Want a Divorce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went to the hospital Jerry was a mess. He even threw up. I was in the worst pain of my life and he was asking me if it hurt. Looking back, I called him every name in the book. Now it seems funny but at the time it wasn't.

He was an ok father. He wasn't much on changing the baby's but he did it. Jerry told me he was a virgin, but I don't think he was. He usually waited for me to come when we had sex. He was outgoing and flirted a lot. It aggravated me and I told him so. He accused me of flirting too so we blamed each other.

About four months after our baby was born, I got pregnant again. Jerry's parents weren't very happy and I know they blamed me. I swear I took birth control pills and never missed a one. I guess we were that one in a thousand that the pills didn't work.

After our second child was born, we bought a small house. I did everything I could to make our house a home. I couldn't believe when my second child was four months old that I got pregnant again. Jerry's parents about blew a head gasket. I actually sat down and cried. I literally told Jerry, "No more sex till you get a vasectomy".

After our third child was born, Jerry did have a vasectomy. We decided three kids were enough. I loved my kids and did everything with them. Jerry spent most of his time working and I spent mine with the kids.

Jerry and I went to a New Year's party and he was flirting with my friends. I saw him kiss one of my girl-friends and I told her off. Jerry said it was just a New Year's kiss but I knew better. I knew of his flirting for years. Whenever I was pregnant, he would flirt with other women.

I knew when pregnant that I looked fat and probably not too appealing. After I had my babies, I exercised and got back down to try and look better. Our friends always said I looked good. After an argument about his flirting, I told him if he wanted sex, he could get it from one of his girlfriends. He wasn't getting it from me.

It was a few days later that one of our neighbors who was a pervert came to my door and asked for sex. I couldn't believe him. I grabbed a butcher knife and told him if he ever came back to my house I would cut off his dick. He said that Jerry fucked his wife and he thought I would do the same for him.

I didn't know what to think. I knew this neighbor was a pervert but I believed what he said was true. I accused Jerry when he came home. He admitted having sex with the neighbor's wife, Sarah. He said it was the only time he cheated on me but I didn't believe him. There were just too many times I caught him flirting and when in conversations with his friends they said he flirted a lot. In fact, one of his friends, Tony said if I ever wanted to get even that he was available.

Jerry asked me if I wanted him to leave. I knew there wasn't much love between us but he was a good provider and loved the kids. I told him that he could stay but there wouldn't be any sex between us. He stayed and we even slept in the same bed till the kids were grown. We did everything with the kids. We attended all their school events, took them to the amusement parks and on vacation somewhere every year.

Jerry approached me for sex but I told him 'no'. I'm sure he was screwing women on the side. I caught him masturbating while on the computer. He told me he didn't have much choice. He didn't want to cheat on me. One of his friends, Tony often flirted with me. I asked him about Jerry and he said he never seen him having sex but was sure he did.

On a scale of one to ten I put sex at a three, Jerry would put it at an eight. We did have sex about every three months or so. If we went to a party or out with another couple, I had a tendency to drink too much and I would have sex with Jerry. I call it sex, not love because that's what it was. It was good, sometimes really good.

Jerry liked giving me oral sex and I liked receiving it. I never like giving it because the first time I did it Jerry came in my mouth and I threw up. Ever since then I wouldn't give oral sex.

I climaxed most every time. I would get drunk and let myself go. The next morning Jerry would always want to talk about it. I told him it was a mistake and I didn't want to talk about it.

I did make a big mistake. After one of our arguments, he took the kids and went to the zoo. I told him I was too mad and stayed home. I didn't want to take it out on the kids. I opened a bottle of vodka and took out the orange juice and had screw drivers. I had a lot to drink when someone was at the door. It was Tony, he asked to borrow the lawn mower. I invited him in and before long the flirting started.

To make a long story short we ended up having sex. It was good and I figured I was just getting even with Jerry. What really bothered me was that Tony was married to my friend Carol. She was pregnant with her second child. I carried on with an affair for about two months before ending it.

I would cancel going to our card club to be with Tony. I knew I was hurting Carol and it really bothered me. Tony was the only man I was with other then Jerry. Carol came to me one day and told me that she thought Tony was cheating on her. I held her and said, maybe it was a one-time thing and she should hold it together for the family. I reminded her of Jerry having an affair and he promised it wouldn't happen again and we stayed together. I ended it with Tony and I will say I regretted doing it in the first place, I hated hurting Carol.

That was many years ago and life went on and we lived as a family. I started working again when my second daughter was a senior and my son was a junior. After the kids graduated, I had empty nest syndrome. I felt bad and somewhat lonely. I actually belonged to two card clubs to keep busy. Jerry and I grew further apart and hardly did anything together.

My oldest daughter got married and after she had her first child, I was kind of a designated baby sitter. I would do anything for my kids and grand-kids, they were my life. Within the next three years all three of my kids were married. Whenever my husband went to play golf, I would visit one of my kids.

One of my card clubs was setting up a girls' night out in Columbus. We were going to an all-male review and were going to spend the night. I told Jerry about it and even told him what motel and room number I was staying in. We had two girls to a room and I was staying with my friend Marge. She was divorced about eight years ago.

We went to the review and it was a lot of fun. All these near naked men flexing their muscles and dancing. Us girls drank a lot; thank God we had made plans to stay the night. After the show the girls headed up to their rooms. I waited for Marge who was talking to a couple of dancers.

When she came back, she told me she had a surprise for me. We got in the elevator and three of the dancers got in the elevator with us. I was three sheets to the wind and started flirting with the dancers and vice versa. We got off on our floor and Marge opened our door. The three men followed us in. I was surprised.

"April, I invited these three gentlemen to our room," said Marge.

I didn't know what to say. One guy put his arms around me and started kissing me. I looked over at Marge and she was undressing while kissing one of the other guys. I just let the other two undress me and lay me on the bed. I knew what I was doing and I loved it.

While one man played with my tits the other stuck his cock in me. I loved it and knew I was making noises when the guy sucking my breast pulled out his cock and before I knew it, he shoved it in my mouth. I never liked sucking cock but he took me by surprise. I just hoped he wouldn't cum in my mouth.

A couple of minutes later our room door opened and there stood Jerry. The guy in my mouth asked who the hell he was and I quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth. After Jerry left, he tried to put in back in my mouth and I told him 'No'. He just laughed and went to the other bed and Marge took care of him.

The guy fucking me never stopped. I just lay there confused. I couldn't think straight. After the guy fucking me came, the guy who mouth fucked me came over and fucked me hard. He didn't last very long. After he came, I went in the bathroom and sat in the tub and turned the shower on. I didn't have any idea how long I was in there. Marge knocked on the door and came in. She said the guys were gone and thanked us for the after party.

She asked me if I was alright and I told her Jerry was at our door. She said she was so busy that she didn't even know. She asked if he said anything and I told her he just starred at us for a few seconds and left.

She told me that we had too much to drink and wouldn't be able to go home till tomorrow. Besides the other girls didn't know we had the men in our rooms. I don't think you want them to know about our guests.

I got into my bed and passed out. In the morning the other girls woke us up and we met them for breakfast. All they could talk about were the dancers and what they would do with them if they weren't married. They asked me what I thought and Marge said I was to drunk and hung over.

When I got home the first thing Jerry said to me was that he wanted a divorce. I tried to talk to him and apologize but he wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. He said he would sleep in one of the other bedrooms till he moved out. I figured I would just wait a day or two till he calmed down and try talking to him.

He moved out in the next few days and got himself a small apartment and he got himself a lawyer as soon as he could. He told me I needed to get one as soon as possible. The lawyers called for a meeting. They wanted to set up some ground rules as soon as possible. They froze our accounts and credit cards till we could meet.

We met and Jerry looked haggard. I felt sorry for him and realized what I did to him. The lawyers haggled over our finance and who got what. I had a choice of selling our house or keeping it and give Jerry half the value and the same with our furnishings. I didn't want to go back in debt but I loved the house with all the memories.

Jerry didn't care about anything. He just wanted it over. I was keeping my car and Jerry kept his truck. We both kept our retirement from our jobs. Everything else was split fifty-fifty.

The saying, 'You never knew what you had till you lose it,' is a very true statement. I was realizing that I might have never been deeply in love with Jerry but I now believed I did love him. We grew comfortable around each other and sort of needed each other. I realized that whenever I had small repair jobs it was Jerry who did them.

I remember how often I cooked the things that he loved best. Some nights when it was just me and Jerry at home, we would watch a movie together. I now know that Jerry was really a good man and that I could always rely on him.

The night I received our final divorce decree I had a card party with the girls. Thank God, I didn't want to be home alone. Time will tell, maybe, just maybe Jerry and I can become friends again.

Author's note:

There you have it readers. The sad ending to a long-time marriage. I know opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Go ahead and give yours if you like.

Thank you for reading and commenting on my story. For those who don't like my stories, all you have to do is 'Stop reading them'.

With respect

DG Hear

12