I Want To Do That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to wait a little while longer.

"I have to pee," she shouted.

After a minute, he appeared in the doorway, holding a roll of toilet paper, and stared at her, motionless.

She felt that sense of intimidation again and averted her eyes.

'At least he brought toilet paper.'

He picked up the bucket and brought to over to her, set it down, turned around, and then took a seat on the vanity bench.

'What? What's he doing?'

He sat and stared at her.

'He's going to watch me? He wants to watch me pee? That's.... I don't....'

She leaned against the wardrobe and contemplated her situation and came to no clear conclusions, until her bladder decided to interject.

She didn't want to piss herself and mess up the carpet.

'I guess I'm doing this, then.'

Her heart began pounding as she maneuvered herself and the bucket into a position where her side was facing him. She hesitantly pushed down alternating sides of her shorts and underwear, little by little, until they were at her knees, and she hovered over the bucket.

She had more trouble relaxing this time, but when she finally let loose, she squeezed her eyes shut at the sound of her urine spewing out and echoing in the bucket.

When she was empty, she opened her eyes and timidly looked his way, wanting the toilet paper. He was slowly massaging his crotch through his shorts.

'Oh god. He's... aroused.'

"I... I'm done," she said.

He wrapped toilet paper a few times around fingers of one hand, tore it way and set the roll on the floor. He removed his fingers and got up to walk toward her.

She expected him to hand it to her, but instead, he walked around behind her. She instinctively began swinging her ass away from him, but caught herself before letting her pussy pass over the rim.

Her heart beat even faster as his hand moved toward her rear.

She closed her eyes again, in anticipation, and then she flinched at the contact. She felt the pad of paper dab her twice, then was taken away a moment before returning, folded over, and then it dabbed her several more times.

Her knees threatened to buckle under her, and her body pulsed with warm waves of static.

He moved back around where she could see him, and she let herself drop down to sit and lean against the wardrobe.

He moved the bucket away, then in a flash, he grabbed her shorts and panties and ripped them down her legs and off her feet, causing her to let out a short shriek of surprise.

She drew her legs up to hide her crotch from view and stared back at him to see what he might do next. After a moment, he walked out carrying her clothes and the bucket. He turned right down the hall, and she heard him disposing of her urine, once again. A short time after, he passed by the doorway going toward the living room, still carrying her clothes.

After maybe another fifteen minutes, he returned with a plate, which he set down on the bench. She did not have a good angle, but it appeared to be another sunny side up egg. The scent he carried confirmed it, as he moved closer to her.

She futilely tried to press further into the wooden panel to evade his hands reaching for her. He grabbed her hips and swung them out, then she felt his weight on her backside.

He had wedged her between his legs to hold her securely in place and grabbed a handful of the back of her shirt.

"Wha- What are you doing," she asked nervously, but he did not reply.

Before she could realize what he was doing, he had cut the top of one arm of her shirt from neck to sleeve.

"Hey," she exclaimed.

Then he moved to do the same to the other. After that, she felt him slicing her shirt down the back, and then it was suddenly pulled completely off of her, leaving her wearing only her bra, until that was cut away as well.

She brought knees in close to cover herself with her legs as she sat trembling.

He threw her shirt and bra out of the room, on his way to pick up the plate. Using the knife, he appeared to be slicing the egg, and when he was done, he licked the blade clean and set it aside.

He stepped to her again, and held a strip of the fried egg white by one end, dangling the rest above her head level and just waited.

'He wants me to eat it like a dog being given a treat, apparently.'

She had half a mind to refuse, but she was very hungry, so she turned her face upward and opened her mouth. He let the strip of egg fall into her mouth, and she chewed and swallowed it. He readied another strip, and she repeated, feeling increasing embarrassment as her pussy became wetter.

Once all the white had apparently been consumed, he picked the knife back up and gently stabbed it downward into the middle of the plate. He licked the tip of the blade, set it aside, and set the plate down in front of her, but just too far away for her to reach with her hands.

As he raised back up, he pulled her panties out of his shorts pocket and raised the wad to his nose to sniff, and then sat on the bench, staring at her.

If she tried to bring the plate closer with her foot, she would be exposed to him. Her only other option was to kneel over and lap up the broken yolk with her tongue and lips, and so she did.

After consuming about half of it, she raised up a little for a moment of comfort and easier breathing, and she glanced at him.

To her shock, a hand was down his slightly lowered shorts, and he was obviously masturbating. Her eyes darted back and forth between him and the egg, unable to decided whether or not she wanted to watch him.

Eventually, she lowered again to finish licking up the runny yolk, and she could hear his breathing become rapid with occasional light gasps. She looked up to see his contorted face as he orgasmed.

After a few apparent final post orgasm strokes, to her further surprise, he pulled her panties out of his shorts.

He inspected them for a moment and then tossed them at her. She flinched as they hit her face and fell, leaving behind a small spot of wetness above one side of her upper lip.

He took the plate and left. She curled back up against the wardrobe and stared at her panties soiled with his cum.

Her mind was practically blank with an unwillingness to acknowledge that he had just ejaculated into her used panties, threw them in her face, leaving some of his cum on her, and the fact that she felt a great urge to start furiously rubbing her clit.

When she did eventually allow some thoughts to enter, she remembered a few times when he had been around, and had unknowingly done something that turned her on a little. She didn't know if it was more due to what he was doing, or the fact that she refused to touch herself, but she had never felt more aroused than she felt at that moment.

She picked up the panties and contemplated inspecting them herself. Part of her wanted to see what his jizz looked like up close. Part of her wanted to smell it, but she weakly tossed it away.

Then she remembered the spot above her lip. His cum was on her face. Near her mouth.

She wiped it off with her finger, staring blankly, paused a moment, and then licked her finger tip clean.

She forced herself to remain as still as possible, lest reality invade.

Apparently she had dozed off, because she was startled awake by something hitting her face. When she opened her eyes to see him flicking water droplets at her. From the water bottle he was holding, she guessed he had come to let her drink, and since he wasn't handing it to her, she guessed that she would be do this mouth up and open again.

She got onto her knees, but stayed seated on her heels, and hid her breasts, as best she could, behind straight arms crossed at the wrists.

He stood up and moved closer, holding the bottle tilted ready, but placing his crotch to almost touch the side of her mouth.

She'd never been that close to it before. She accidently glanced at it for a split second before averting her eyes, but soon had them trained on the mouth of the bottle, desperately trying to avoid looking him in the eye.

She opened her mouth, ready to receive some much needed refreshment, and he carefully poured a little bit in from about five inches above her. She had to adjust slightly to avoid the water going down the wrong pipe, but she swallowed it, then apprehensively opened her mouth for more.

Instead of pouring, he took some into his mouth, held it, and moved his head over hers. She suspected where this was going and instinctively closed her mouth and moved her head back a bit.

She felt a low level of disgust, but that warm tingle had returned, and she was still decidedly thirsty, so she slowly moved back into position near his crotch and reluctantly watched his lips.

He parted them just enough to let a narrow drizzle fall, at first missing her open mouth and hitting her upper lip. She flinched at the light splashing but adjusted to capture it properly. Since it was a much slower feed, she had to hold that position longer, and out of the corner of her eye, she notice the front of his loose shorts begin to tent.

It became apparent that he was not wearing underwear, and since he was holding his position, she was faced with the choice of either staying to catch the water, or move to avoid pressing against his encroaching boner.

She eased away as far as she could while still catching the water, but the material of his shorts was soon brushing against her face. His rigidness pressed lightly into her cheek, and the longer it remained, the more she could feel his warmth leaking through to her.

A shiver went through her, and then she pulled away, closing her mouth, deciding to be satisfied with how much water she had already gotten. Water mixed with his saliva, she realized, and then hesitantly swallowed.

She leaned herself against the wardrobe, signifying her finish, but he then squatted and tipped the mouth of the bottle toward her lips, offering to let her drink from it herself. After a moment, she accepted and had her true fill.

He looked at her clock, which she had turned out of her view, and then left. She looked up to the window blinds to see how much light was visible. It seemed to be dark outside, which meant the room would be getting cooler.

It would be a cold night if she had to sleep nude. She debated whether or not to ask him for a blanket. She certainly wanted to, but she did not want to have to ask him for anything. It was enough that she had to call out when she needed to pee, which, of course, would also be upcoming, with the water she just drank. She already felt an urge, but it was not bad.

Suddenly her insides began moving slightly. It took a second, but she realized what it was.

'Oh, no.'

A bubble traveled a short distance through her, and then escaped as a whispering harbinger of dread.

She didn't know how she was going to handle that, let alone how he would. The last time she had gone was not long before watching the movie, and all she had eaten was two eggs, so maybe it would not be as bad as she feared. She decided to not think about it.

After what she assumed had been a few hours, her bladder was near its limit.

"I have to pee," she called out, and he appeared a moment later, carrying the bucket.

Her bowels did feel a greater sense of urgency, but she couldn't tell if it would be an issue, as of yet. He set the bucket near her, and she moved carefully over. He then walked around in front of her and squatted.

'What's he doing, now?'

She avoided looking at him, opting to focus on her task, but then he grabbed her chin and pulled her face toward his. Her eyes wide with surprise stared until her bladder released a moment later, snapping her out of her trance.

She pulled her face aside, but he pulled it back with more force. She averted her eyes, but he turned her head as she did, attempting to keep them on him. She realized the futility and fixed on him, then his grip lightened.

'Oh, god.' Another bubble began moving in side her. I bigger bubble. The sound of her urine splashing was not quite loud enough to drown out the sputtering. She could feel her face blush with embarrassment, but his expression did not change.

'Is it possible that he didn't hear it?'

She anticipated the worst, but when she was finally drained, it seemed that there would be nothing more expected. And hopefully nothing unexpected.

She did not become as aroused by his dabbing her dry, this time, but his buffered touch still sent a wave through her, and a slight whimper escaped her throat.

She returned to her resting position and he took the bucket away. The usual water sounds were heard, but they lasted longer this time. Shortly after they stopped, he appeared again, but with a rope.

As he moved toward her, she felt a mild panic mode threatening to build, but she staved it off. However, when he grabbed her right foot and began pulling it to him, that mild panic mode resurged.

She made something of an attempt to struggle, and she wanted to shout "no", but the word would not pass her lips. She grunted and whined at the prospect of becoming exposed to him. She turned herself onto her stomach as the length of her body was forcibly extended, and then she felt the rope being looped around her ankle.

She tried to cross her free ankle over the other one to keep her legs together. He released her but the rope was pulled taut, and when she looked back, she saw him tying it off at the far leg of her bed.

There was enough slack to avoid the cuffs cutting into her wrists, but she was otherwise stretched out across the floor. In conflict with her mild panic was the fact that this new position actually felt good, since she hadn't really stretched her arms and legs well since being cuffed for the first time.

She finally calmed down and quit struggling, but was still breathing a little heavily. He left the room a moment, and then returned with the bucket and a washcloth.

'He's going to... wash me?'

She initially didn't see the down-side, but then she realized that he might be intent on washing all of her, which meant he would be seeing and indirectly touching her breasts and pussy, and her heart pounded at the prospect.

He set the bucket next to her and dipped the cloth in. After he wrung it out, she closed her eyes and rested her forehead on the carpet.

The cloth was hot, but not painfully so. Starting at her calf of the bound leg, he laid it over her and then pushed and pulled it along her slowly, as if he were giving a massage.

It was so soothing that she immediately transferred her loose foot from above to below, so she could relax while keeping her legs together. She became a bit more anxious as he approached her buttock. He refreshed the cloth, and then she felt it laid out across her bare butt cheek.

That alone made her loins warmer, but then his hand pressed into her flesh, causing her to exhale in pleasure. He worked his way to the other butt cheek, and then down to her foot, refreshing the cloth along the way. The forgotten bound foot was then remembered.

The draping material of his shorts brushed along her skin as he knee-walked up while straddling her, and the hot cloth fell across her lower back. He made wide circular motions from her spine to the sides of her ribs and back, gradually moving up to her shoulders. He then walked further, his shorts brushing over her upper back.

She could sense one hand on the carpet near her head and his torso hover over as the cloth washed her arms. Her anxiety returned with the realization that all of her back side was finished, and it was presumably now time for her front.

She was frozen in place. Her damp skin tightened into goose bumps from the cool air, although she was still quite warm inside.

He moved back to his original position, and then his hand was on the ankle of her loose foot. She made an attempt to resist, but his strength easily overpowered what miniscule leverage she had.

He pull her leg away from the other one, and backward a little, dragging her body to the side, as far as the binds would allow, and then flipped her over.

She gasped and fixed her wide eyes on his, to see where he was looking. At first, he looked into her eyes, but then they rolled down.

She could almost feel his vison passing over her naked breasts, her belly, her trimmed pubes until she drew her knee up and over to cover her groin with her thigh. He didn't try to stop her, but she knew what was eventually going to happen.

He closed his eyes momentarily, as if troubled, then she noticed the tenting of the front of his shorts. He must have been trying to ignore his arousal.

He knelt down again, and proceeded to wash her shin and upward, massaging her thigh as he forced his hand beneath the crossed one. He withdrew and then moved to the sideways shin of the other leg, over her knee, and along the upper thigh, but once that was finished, he refreshed the cloth and began pulling that knee up.

She let out little whimpers of disapproval, and tried to keep her knee down, but his pull was strong and steady. The cloth was draped over his upturned palm, and once her leg was sufficiently out of the way, he landed both the cloth and his palm directly onto her pussy.

She gasped. He released her knee, and her leg snapped back clamping around his hand.

Her eyes closed, and her body shuddered at the sudden pressure on her clit. She tried to bend into a fetal position, but was unable. A tortured moan escaped her throat. She scissored her leg slowly, attempting to grind him into her, while simultaneously trying to resist the urge.

Her options were to breakdown and pleasure herself desperately, or to open her legs to him. After a moment, she chose the latter and released her hold.

Then he rubbed. Her head tilted back involuntarily and her open mouth betrayed her into the otherwise silent room.

"Uhhhhhh."

When the cloth moved up to her belly, she whimpered again. Her abdomen trembled. Her leg attempted to close again, but he leaned over her to block it with his body. Up her ribs, and then her breasts felt him.

First one and then the other, he massaged them and thoroughly cleaned her nipples. She slowly writhed beneath him, breathing heavily and unsteadily, almost on the verge of a tactile orgasm, but then he left her. An involuntary whimper of disappointment.

He leaned back and away to refresh the cloth, and then returned over her, now straddling her stomach, his erection brushing against her. His eyes captured her attention, looking deeply into hers as the hot cloth pressed across her arm pit and up her arm, then down the other in his other hand.

He moved the cloth over the front of her shoulder and across her collar bone to the other side. Up her neck, along her jaw. His face moved closer until she could feel her own breath reflecting back onto herself.

Her heart pounded and her breathing was quick and shallow.

'Is he going to kiss me? Is he going to kiss me? Oh, god, kiss me.'

The only movement he made was out of her view and evidenced by a his covered erection pressing into her abdomen.

His eyes became desperate and then he suddenly pulled away, causing her to exhale sharply. He dropped the cloth back into the bucket as he stood and grabbed her loose foot again. There was no more resistance in her. He pulled the leg straight and flipped her back onto her stomach.

Her confusion compounded her sense of helplessness. She turned her to see him removing his shorts, and a mild panic took over her again.

When his body moved toward her, she quickly looked forward and braced herself. His weight was suddenly on the upper portion of her ass, which confused her further. It took a moment to sort out what she was feeling happen out of her view.

His balls were on her upper crack, and she felt his pinky knuckle touch her repeatedly. His hand was moving quickly, but his hips were moving slowly and somewhat irregularly. He began pressing into her harder, below her tailbone, which caused her own hips to press into the carpeted floor.