I Want To Do That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers

She made small movements as he traced her with the tip of his tongue. He loved her reactions to his teasing her. He lifted and spread her legs wide, and her lips parted with them, heady and glistening. Her asshole puckered repeatedly.

As he had over her open mouth, he let saliva build up and run downward until his drool fell onto her swollen clit, causing her to flinch and gasp, and then he let it trail down and pool in her cup.

He pulled her further open with his thumbs, letting the pool drop deeper into her, and flicked her clit with his tongue, bringing beautiful sounds from her. Tracing lightly down along one lip, he reached her asshole and teased her further, until he returned to lap up everything she offered.

He slurped her as she had done the egg yolks, and licked her clean as she had done the plates, but this dish continued to serve. He devoured her, and she was soon clutching his hair.

Her heels suddenly dug into his shoulders and she bucked against him in a soft seizure and broken breaths.

After her recovery, even though she did appreciate that he was returning a favor, she still did not want to leave him unsatisfied, so she laid him down.

"I want to try something," she said.

"What," he asked.

"It's a surprise," she replied moving his hands to rest above his head, as a signal that he should not interfere.

She kissed down his body to his cock and proceeded to touch it delicately with various parts of her body. When his precum flowed, she spread it around, and then continued to see what she could do to make it happen again.

She sucked his balls while peering around his shaft to see his reactions.

He periodically offered and almost involuntary, "Oh, yes," in encouragement of what was working the best for him, and after a wonderfully torturous amount of time, he softly erupted.

"Ohhh," he grunted as one load made a shallow arc, falling onto his scrotum, and then more, progressively weaker convulsions ran down different sides of his shaft.

Staring at him from the distance, she slurped up every pool and licked up to his tip to suck it empty.

"How was that," she asked.

"Makes me wish we had a milking table."

"What's a milking table?"

He was a little surprised that she didn't know.

"I'll show you, tomorrow."

"Stay here," she said getting off the bed. She left the room, he later heard the bathroom sink, she returned with a wash cloth, and then wiped him down everywhere his cum had been.

They slept in his bed again, but the next day they put her bedroom back in order, and decided to go together to buy a box of condoms, which they put to good use throughout the next several days, as he randomly grabbed her and fucked her in numerous different ways and locations of the condo.

Eventually, their older siblings returned from the honeymoon, and she returned to sleeping in her own bed, although one of her fantasies did come true when he snuck in at night, crawled under her covers from below, and devoured her again.

5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers