I Want To Do That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
128 Followers

The combination of the pressure and his movement, ground her pubis, only barely directly affecting her clit. She closed her eyes and attempted to adjust her hip position, but to little avail.

Soon, she heard grunts among the slapping sounds, and then felt his liquid heat along the length of her spine.

'He came. He came on my back. He... he just jacked off onto me.'

Shortly after his grunts and sighs ceased, he raised off of her. A moment later, she felt the hot cloth wipe her back clean, and eventually the binding around her ankle loosened and was removed.

When she heard him leave, she crawled back to her spot at the side of the wardrobe, closed her eyes, and tried to calm herself. The coolness of the room shivered her, but a few minutes later, a soft warmth covered her. She opened her eyes to see him walking away to turn off the light as he left her for the night.

His scent entered her nose, and it was coming from the cover. She couldn't see it in the dark, but judging by the smell and the feel, it was the blanket from his own bed.

Her own blanket was piled on her mattress, just a few feet away, but he brought her his own that he had been using.

She adjusted the cover on her, and the foreign sensation of the material on her skin tantalized her. She inhaled him deeply and became wet, but she refrained from touching herself.

She laid down on her side, as comfortably as she could, in something of a fetal position. The blanket brushed against her mound and sent a shiver though her. She still refrained from touching herself.

Soon a drop of her lubricant had escaped and rested on her lip. She could feel it like a bit of debris to be brushed away. She tried to ignore it, but it persisted. His scent and this sensation on her frustrated her until she could no longer resist.

She repositioned herself and reached her fingers down to wipe it.

'Oh, god,' she sighed as her sticky wetness smeared along the length of her pussy from bottom to clit, and she was unable to stop. Already primed and swollen, she needed no buildup.

Her hand and fingers moved frantically. Her legs pumped trying to adjust her hips into a satisfactory position, but it was never quite achieved.

"Nnnnnnnn," she softly repeated in a mixture of pleasure and frustration, but she was escalating with her continued assault on her clitoral hood.

Then her body seized and she squeaked through a wide open mouth. A burning electric wave radiated from her center outward across the surface of her skin. Her legs twitched uselessly and she released her held breath, eventually collapsing, lightheaded and exhausted.

"Ohhhh, myy goooood," she whispered, still occasionally twitching in the afterglow and began softly crying, although, for the life of her, she could not understand why. She had never cried after and orgasm before, and while this one was certainly in the top three of her best, it was not number one.

She clumsily adjusted the blanket and soon fell asleep.

Some hours later, she was awakened by a quite urgent need to urinate, and she didn't think twice about calling out for him.

"I need to pee."

She waited, but their was nothing. She looked to the window and saw that it was still dark outside. He was probably asleep.

"I need to pee," she cried out louder, which only enhanced her physical urgency, and she thought it might be best to go ahead and get herself into position.

As she called out a third time, she heard quick and heavy footfalls and a loud thud.

"Son of a-," she heard him exclaim before he entered the doorway and turned on the light with a slap.

With worried face, he place the bucket beneath her. One of her legs momentarily failed, and he quickly grabbed her thighs, holding her against his body to ensure she did not fall. She heard a pained wince near her ear, even over the sound of her urinary cacophony.

When she was finished, he released her and limped over to the roll of toilet paper, uncoiled a wad, and handed it to her. She took it and he hopped backward to sit on the bench and rub his toes.

She initially just stared at him, unsure what she was supposed to do. Was she supposed to wipe herself, or wait for him, and part of her mind was on the fact that he had accidently hurt himself for her sake. Even in pain, he had made her his priority. He was not being the captor, right now.

She calmly dried herself, dropped the wad into the bucket, and then sat back down, to watch him.

'Maybe it's time to stop,' she pondered.

When he had sufficiently relieved his pain, he stepped over to pick up the bucket and didn't look at her at all.

When he turned away, she spoke without thought.

"Hey."

He paused and turned an ear toward her.

"Let me out," she said, quietly.

After a moment, he left the room, and she soon heard him rinsing out the bucket. A short while after that was complete, he returned and despondently tossed the handcuff keys to the carpet at her feet, turned and left. Again, never looking at her.

She didn't move for a while, feeling twinges of guilt. Did she even want to free herself now? Perhaps being cuffed like a criminal was suddenly appropriate.

'No. I need to do something, now. I need to not let him fester in his feelings.'

She picked up the keys and uncuffed herself, rubbed her wrists, and achingly stood. Standing felt strange to her, and she had to consciously balance herself for a moment. She put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then grabbed his blanket and turn off the light on her way out of the room.

He was already back in bed with the light off, laying on his side, facing away from her.

She crawled onto the space next to him, and drew his blanket across her body and his shoulder as her arm draped over his, hugging to him.

He did not respond.

He was gone when she woke up. She lazily crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. It felt unusual to actually sit comfortably to pee. She washed her hands and headed down the hall, finding him in the kitchen cooking his breakfast.

She stood behind him and rubbed his back with one hand, but he ignored her.

"You alright," she asked.

"Yeah," he replied, but by his tone, he was still a little upset.

She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her palms and her body into his torso, resting the side of her head below his neck.

"You want some breakfast," he asked.

The offer relieved her. She wanted to smooth this over. She wanted to ease his pain.

"Yeah," she said, sliding her hands slowly downward. Her fingers gently slid over the front of his shorts, until she felt his limp member securely incased in underwear. "After," she added.

At first, he seemed unaffected, but then she finally felt him harden. He continued cooking, so she gently stroked his firm bulge. His actions became less graceful, but he still did not acknowledge her, so she moved to his waistband to slowly push his shorts and underwear down until his penis sprung free.

He gasped and paused as her fingers feathered over his warm length. Her eyes were closed, taking in his heat and texture, finally knowing the truth of what she had only imagined before.

She grasped him and stroked, causing him to exhale a sigh, and then he moved the pan to a cold burner and turned the hot one off before turning himself around.

He was about to say something that sounded very much like an objection, so she began lowering herself, and by the time he was turned to face her, she was enveloping him with her mouth.

He stumbled backward against the oven and his hands immediately found the sides of her head. His breath shuddered as she moved back and forth, oh, so softly.

She finally knew the taste of his flesh. His mass filling her mouth. She began to swell for him.

He grunted and had to lower himself to the floor before his knees buckled, so she followed him down holding his hips to stay in synch.

She tasted the sweetness of his precum which combined with her saliva to increase the smoothness of her glide. His breathing increased and she followed suit, which only caused his breathing to grow even more erratic, until his hips raised against her.

She grabbed his base to keep him in her mouth without going too deep. His hips bucked until a final rise.

"Oh, god," he said with a shorted breath and then a groan, as he released into her mouth. She held secure, milking him until every convulsion had ceased, and then milked him more, before cleanly drawing away from him.

She crawled up to press her forehead to his and the swallowed him down. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close.

Saying nothing to each other, they eventually stood, he cooked her some breakfast, and then they ate together.

"What was it like for you," she asked as they washed dishes. "The past few days, I mean."

"Not as fun as I thought it would be."

"Why not?"

He didn't reply, and she sensed reluctance.

"Go ahead and tell me the truth," she encouraged. "I want to know how you really felt."

After a moment to work up the courage, he finally spoke.

"I know I was supposed to be playing a role, but there were still things I didn't feel right about doing... even though part of me really wanted to. And I was almost constantly worried about you."

That last revelation melted her, but she held herself together in order to not distract or discourage him.

"What was hardest for you," she asked. There was another silence.

"When I was washing you. I almost lost control."

'I wish you had,' she thought, although, "I appreciate that you wanted to restrain yourself."

There was only the sounds of water and dishes for a moment.

"What... made you almost lose control," she asked, hesitantly, know that it was probably a difficult question for him to answer.

Another moment of quiet.

"You just looked so... vulnerable." He rested his hands on the edge of the sink, and she looked up to see his eyes closed. "Not just physically. ... It was like I could... be someone who could ease your suffering, but you just didn't realize it. I could have... given you that surprise gift."

She melted again, but again kept it together.

"You were afraid," he continued, "but I knew you weren't afraid of me. And that was so... inviting, somehow.

They didn't talk for a few hours. They exchanged only relevant informative phrases during lunch, and then they watched TV together until she disappeared into her room at dusk.

He eventually turned off the TV and headed to his bedroom, glancing into hers as he passed, but what he saw stopped him.

She had cuffed herself again, and was laying nude, on her back, in the same position she had been in when he had washed her.

'What the hell...,' he thought in confusion. He walked in searching her eyes for an answer and found that previous vulnerability.

Her ankle was not bound, but upon his appearance, she had drawn her knee up to hide herself, as she had before.

But her breasts.... Oh, god, her breasts. Although moderate in size, her raised arms drew them up and displayed them so beautifully. The round sides led his eyes upward to her entirely exposed armpits. In so many ways, vulnerable. Inviting. He became immediately erect.

He removed his shirt, and put his fingers to the waistband of his shorts, but paused.

'Do I really want to do this?'

He looked to her eyes. She knew what her state meant to him, and she had voluntarily put herself into it, without provocation. She was offering herself to him.

He pushed off his shorts and underwear, and her eyes glanced down briefly. Accidentally, even. He wanted to grab his dick and begin stroking, but he wanted something else more.

He approached and straddled her midsection, lowered into a kneeling position, and pushed her crossed leg downward with his butt. She offered no resistance, and he lightly settled onto her hips.

As the tip of his penis landed on her belly, he felt her muscles momentarily vibrate beneath it. Almost unconsciously, he moved his hips back and forth, ever so slightly, as his hands massaged her breasts and he played with her nipples, inciting delicious reactions.

Her eyelids half closed and fluttered as her eyes rolled back. She gasped and sighed.

He bent over to taste her hardened buds and suckle them, and the underside of his dick pressed harder into her. His nose moved to her armpit and inhaled her scent, and then he tasted her again, causing her to writhe and moan. Lightly tracing the shallow mound with the tip of his tongue caused her to flinch.

Precum leaked out onto her, and he moved to run the head of his penis over it for smoother sliding, but then raised to reposition himself higher. Looking her in the eyes, he began lightly caressing his dick, edging himself, and he looked downward in such a way to signal her to watch his manipulations, instead of his eyes.

She did so, but he continued watching her as he teased more precum out and let it drip onto her sternum. He let some saliva fall onto the drop and then her spread the wetness between her breast with the head.

He pressed her breasts together just enough to edge himself further, and when another drop had revealed itself, he moved up until it hover over her lips.

What would she do, he wondered. Would she turn her head? Would she let it fall onto her lips? Would she open her mouth?

The drip was impending, and at the last second, her lips parted and allowed it to fall onto the back of her tongue, and then she closed her mouth to savor it.

He glanced back to she her legs rubbing together in an attempt to masturbate, and he took that as a sign. She whined as his butt interfered and ultimately pinned her legs until he was now sitting between them.

Those swollen lips glistened, inviting him to taste, and so he did. Her hips wanted to move, but her held them as he cleaned her, which only produced more in a delicious futility, and her moans tantalized him. He wanted to be inside her so bad.

'I wish I had a condom,' he thought, second guessing himself, but his curiosity and desire overwhelmed him.

He crawled over her, supporting himself with one hand, and rubbing himself along her soaked slit with the other, while watching her eyes for any sign of objection.

He saw that fear. He saw yearning. But he saw no objection, so he pushed himself in slowly. She moaned and her eyes closed. His own eyes closed as he sunk into her tight heat, steadily enveloping him.

"Oh, god," he exhaled. He had to force himself to stop to avoid an immediate orgasm. His head fell to the side of hers and he panted into her ear. He dared to slowly pull out, but had to carefully regulate himself.

He rolled his hips enough to apply extra pressure to her clit from below as he pushed into her again, and her moan lasted the entire length. He was able to withdraw a bit faster, and then press in again as deep as he could.

She suddenly tightened around him and her breath was strained as her legs and hips began twitching.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, god." she finally breathed, but he was frozen to avoid cumming inside her, as her movement around him threatened to push him over the edge.

The side of her face pressed into his, and it seemed like she was attempting to kiss him, so he moved to accommodate. He had forgotten how much he had wanted to do that, and the pleasure was short-lived as he hurriedly lifted to pull out of her and fire several streams of cum up the surface of her belly.

"Ahhhhhhh," he repeated, panting heavily. "Oh, my god," he gasped. He had never before experienced an orgasm that good.

When he finished milking himself, he dropped his face to hers, held her head, and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around him in as much of an embrace as she was able to achieve.

"Where are the keys," he asked, breaking the kiss. She panted, catching her breath, and then told him they were on the vanity. He retrieved them and uncuffed her as quickly as he could, and then she raised her torso enough to wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again. He clumsily rolled to lay her on top of him.

They eventually parted, realizing that they had squished his cum between them, and they both smiled.

"I think we need a shower," she said.

"Yeah."

They lovingly bathed each other, and then retired to his bed where they continued to kiss.

"So, do you have a bondage kink," he eventually asked, as they rested in each other's arms. He lay on his back, and she on her side, with her head on his shoulder, and an arm on his chest.

"I really don't think I do. I mean, I don't fantasize about it."

"You really seemed to be enjoying it. In your own way, I suppose."

She was quiet in a moment of contemplation.

"I think it was largely circumstantial." She crawled on top of him, hovered her face of his, and feathered his lips with her finger. "I think I have a you kink. And I just didn't realize it."

His lips moved into a hint of a smile.

"I think that my decision was an unconscious attempt to give you an opening," she continued.

His smile got a little bigger and his eyebrows lowered slightly.

"That wasn't a euphemism," she grinned and kissed his nose. After another contemplative moment, she added, "Actually, I may have a little bit of a dom/sub kink, though."

"Really?"

"Maybe just a little," she said holding a small space between her thumb and index finger. "I won't be calling you 'Master', or anything, but yeah."

"I don't know," he contended. "Sounds more like a slave kink, to me. You were already dominated. I was just taking advantage of it."

"You think so?"

"If I told you to open your mouth so I could spit in it, how would you react?"

"I'd say, 'You first'."

He opened his mouth, to her surprise, and for a second, she considered doing it.

"I'm not spitting in your mouth," she kindly informed him.

He quickly rolled them both over, held her arms firmly over her head with one hand and delicately played with her chin with his fingers of the other hand.

Her wide eyes stared into his, and her heartbeat increased. She made shallow gasps as he guided her chin down, parting her lips.

He saw that fear in her eyes again.

She felt that warmth in her loins.

He parted his own lips over hers and held still.

She knew that eventually he would begin drooling, and it would fall directly into her mouth. She could easily tell him to stop. His hold on her face was gentle, so she could simply turn way. But she didn't. She felt no genuine desire to do anything to stop him.

She saw saliva on the edge of his lower lip, a second from pouring over, and then he closed his mouth and swallowed it. And part of her was disappointed.

"You don't want to be ordered around. You want me to just do what I want. Slave kink," he concluded. "Just a little bit," he added, holding his fingers up as she had before.

It then clicked in her mind. He was right.

"But judging by what you did in the kitchen," he continued. "I think you have a little master in you, too." He lowered his head and sucked on her earlobe a moment. "I'm cool with that," he whispered into her ear. He pulled back and spoke. "Speaking of.... Not that I'm keeping score, but I think I owe you one."

"One what," she inquired.

He brushed his cock along her inner thigh and the outer edge of her pussy, before leaning over again, close to her face.

"Are you wet for me," he asked, lightly rolling his hips back and forth to tease her. It took a few seconds for her to reply.

"Yeah," she said weakly.

"Are you wet for me," he repeated, but in a quieter voice.

"I," she gasped lightly, aching to feel him. "I'm wet for you."

He released her arms, crawled backward, and then lowered his face between her legs. He grazed his nose up her slit, inhaling quickly and deeply enough so that she would not only hear it, but feel the air move across her.

5thRing
5thRing
128 Followers