I Want To Go Black, She Said

Story Info
Wife Asks To Go Black.
2.6k words
4.06
29.4k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

"Any thoughts about this summer?" I asked my wife as we cuddled in bed. "You want to travel, go somewhere, do something new? What would you like to do?"

"I want to go black," she said without hesitating.

"Say again?"

"I said I want to go black," she said again. Claire and I had done some swinging with two other couples, so sex with other people was no big deal for us, but she'd never said before she wanted to have sex with a black man, "I've thought about it a lot lately, and I've decided I want to try black dick," she said, using a term I'd never heard from her. "A really big black one," she added with a gleam in her eye.

"Okay. Can I watch then?" I asked.

"You, okay, but I don't want to become a spectator sport," she said with a grin. "Now I've got some candidates I've picked out, so we can talk about choosing one," she went on to say. "Clarence is my first choice," she said. "The guy from the recycling center. He's big but he seems gentle. Henry from church would do. He's got huge hands and he's really big." She smiled. "Or Monte, the guy at the lumber yard. Any of those," she added. "Can you help me with it?"

"I'll do what I can," I said, eager and thinking of how to approach it, picturing her with a huge black man sliding his big cock into her white pussy. "How long have you been thinking about this?" I asked.

"Since we looked at that spread in the Penthouse Letters about the wife with a giant black lover. I haven't been able to get that out of my head since," she said with a sigh. "You asked what I wanted this summer," she said, "and that's it. I want to be fucked by a black stud with a monster cock. You okay with that?"

I told her I certainly was, that I'd love to see it, and hoped she'd be okay with me being there to watch. "I don't want to be a sporting event," she said sternly, "but I wouldn't mind if you watched me get fucked, but I don't want the neighborhood or a gang of your friends.

I went to her first choice first. I asked Clarence if I could talk to him after work and he agreed. We met at a coffee shop just down the street from the recycling yard. I asked him if he remembered my wife and he said he surely did. "She's a great lady," he said.

"Well, that great lady has a big sexual appetite," I said. "She would like it very much if you could spend some time with her, intimate time, lovemaking time. I would also appreciate it if you would agree to make love to her, for me and for her." He smiled and nodded. "You've heard that before?" I asked.

"I have been asked to fuck a number of white ladies," he said with a toothy grin.

"It seems white girls like my qualities," he said chuckling. "White women, especially white housewives, appreciate bigness, and I have that to offer. Sure, I'll help you out. Be glad to," he said. "I'm busy tonight, so when are you thinking about?"

I told him I was thinking about the weekend, about Saturday. I said I'd like to watch and he smiled and nodded, as if it was a given, as if it was normal for husbands to watch their wives, then said Saturday would be just fine. "I would love to fuck your wife for you," he said. I was thrilled to be able to go home and tell Claire that Clarence was a go, that he'd agreed and said he gets asked a lot about satisfying white women, especially wives. "Why sure," she said. "All us desperate housewives want some size in our lives."

She smiled at me as if in a warning, then said, "But you remember what they say, 'Once you go black, you'll never go back.'" I said I remembered and said I hoped that wasn't true. "We'll see," she said with a broad grin. "We'll see."

Clarence came by a the arranged time on Saturday and I introduced him to Claire. They had met before, but just in case he didn't remember, I made the introductions. "I think I'm a sex-aholic, Clarence," she told him with a broad grin.

"I can help you with that," he said smiling back.

"I'll bet you can," she said with a laugh.

"Why don't we go into the bedroom and get ready," she said. "Let me see what you've got to offer." He laughed and nodded. I followed them into our room and watched as she undress big Clarence. She first took his shirt off, sighed, then helped him out of his pants. He didn't have underwear on and his flaccid cock flopped out and dangled about ten inches below his crotch.

"Oh my, Clarence," my wife said as she admired his monster.

Then Clarence began to take off my wife's clothes and had her down to her panties in no time. He picked up my tiny wife as if she were a small girl and carried her to the bed. "I think you should get on top," he said, "so you can control how much you can get in. You most likely won't be able to take it all, but you can lower yourself down to whatever you can take, as slow as you need."

She looked up at him dreamily and nodded as he got on his back next to her. Claire then climbed over him and put one knee on each side of him, then took his cock in her hand and worked the tip into her. She then began to lower herself down on his monster and got way more of him inside that I'd have ever thought she could. Clarence let her go as fast or slow as she wanted, then he simply began to slowly push up with his hips in a rhythm that had her crying out in no time. "Oh God, yes," she cried.

"Fuck me, Clarence, fuck me good," she yelled.

She came quickly, then she collapsed on top of him and when she had recovered enough of her breath she began kissing him and sucking on his tongue. "Oh God, Clarence, I've never been fucked like that before," she said, out of breath.

After she had recovered enough he put her on her knees and got behind her, pushing in slowly from his position bent over her from behind. He worked it in slowly, then began to move in and out of her in a deliberate motion that had her groaning with pleasure constantly. She came with a scream and he did as well, pouring load upon load into her pussy from behind.

When they had caught their breath he asked if she wanted to suck it. "Oh God, yes," she said and went to her knees, taking him quickly into her mouth, as much as she could, and sucking the tip with all the vigor of a hungry whore. She went at him for a while until he came and she tried desperately to take all he had, which she could not.

She swallowed and gulped as much as she could as he came, but there was so much of it that she had to give up on trying. She simply began licking and sucking the wet tip of his cock and muttering to herself.

She then looked over at me and began telling me how wonderful fucking him was. I was so happy she had had such a good time and vowed to have her repeat with Clarence as many times as possible. It was great to see her so satisfied and eager.

Clarence had certainly been perfect for her, and he had been gentle and caring.

I arranged for him to meet with her again and thanked him for helping us out.

"Anytime, my friend," he said. "You need someone to fill that sweet little white pussy, I'm your man."

We made arrangements for Claire to see him again in a week, but this time she wanted to meet him someplace like a hotel. She wanted people to see her with her black lover. She talked about how she hoped they'd think of a white wife fucking a black man while her husband sat home and suffered. She knew I wouldn't suffer, but the idea turned her on more than she could believe. She said she wanted people to know she was going to be fucked by a big black cock in a hotel room on a hotel bed behind a locked door. The only thing Clarence hadn't done with her was eat her pussy, and I knew that was one thing she really wanted. I expected she would ask him to do that for sure, right away. I imagined her telling him she wanted him to eat her white pussy for her and I knew he'd oblige my wife her desire. I pictured him spreading her legs and pressing his black face against her white pussy, opening her thin labia with his fingers and probing her with his tongue.

I was right, because she told me afterwards that the first thing she did was ask him to eat her pussy. He said, "Little lady, I'd eat that sweet thing for you anytime you want, for as long as you want. She was wearing a dress and all she did was take off her underpants and he ate her on the bed with her dress up and her legs open. "Oh my God, sweetheart," she told me with delight, "he eats pussy as good as he fucks. I can still feel his tongue in me."

I said I was glad for her and meant it. She told me all about their time together at the hotel, describing all the things he did to her, including tonguing her ass with the longest tongue she'd ever felt. "I laid on my stomach and let him swipe that lovely long tongue across my bottom."

When they got to the hotel the desk clerk gave them the strangest look, smiling at her like she was saying, 'You lucky, lucky girl." He carried her up in the elevator and even held her as he used the key card to get them into the room. He set her on the bed and took her panties off first thing, then he knelt down on the bed and ate her with all of her clothes on except for her panties. She said, "It was so depraved. I could not stop grinning all through the night."

Clarence told her that he had two friends who he thought she'd like, who would be a pleasure to her as well. One of them was Henry, her second choice, and Clarence told her he was just as big as he was. He said he could call them and they would come over and give her pleasure like he had. Claire was eager to have him call them, thrilled at the thought of being with three very large black men, to have them take turns fucking her. He used his cell to call them and both said they would love to come meet the white housewife.

She said they arrived in about thirty minutes from the time Clarence called them. Henry was shorter than Clarence, but he was wide with broad shoulders with large hands and feet, an infectious smile, and a gentle voice. Elmore was the third man and he was quite tall and athletic looking with a wide, friendly smile. They were all very polite and respectful to her and she felt each of them would give her a great time.

They undressed her and each one kissed part of her body and roamed over her with their hands, dutifully caressing every inch of her: between her ass cheeks, her vagina lips, her breasts, nipples, and her legs, even her feet. She stretched out on the bed and let them have their way with her, kissing and licking every inch of her body. She undressed each of them and was pleased to see that they indeed were as big as Clarence in the manhood department. She sighed when she looked at all of them nude. Henry was perhaps the thickest and Elmore was by far the longest. They stood together and she got on her knees and took turns sucking each one, one right after the other, savoring the feel of them in her mouth.

She couldn't take any of them in her all the way, but letting them each put it in a short ways she could get a great fuck from each. Clarence, who was actually the smallest, fucked her in the ass as Elmore put his cock in her pussy and Henry let her suck him to climax. She couldn't believe how much Henry gave her when he came, shooting maybe a pint of cum in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, and Clarence came in her bottom with Elmore shooting into her pussy for nearly thirty seconds. Claire had had her tubes cut, so she was able to take all of their cum without worrying about getting pregnant. She sucked each one after he came and licked them each clean with her tongue, cooing as she did delightedly. When they were finished coming and each being cleaned up by Claire's mouth, they all dozed and she woke to being eaten by Henry as she slept. She smiled and thanked him.

"I love you boys fucking me," she said as she kissed each one. "I can't wait to rush home and tell my husband how great it was being fucked by all of you. She finished the evening by sucking each one again and swallowing a great deal of cum that night. She told them about our sexual arrangement, how each of us has had sex with other people, how we traded with other couples, and how we felt about monogamy and that being faithful meant far more than just not having sex with anyone else. They all said that sounded very smart and reasonable, and they complimented us on finding this out for ourselves. They said they were privileged to be able to participate with us and thanked her for letting them fuck her.

"We all are very glad to hear this, since we all enjoyed fucking you so very much," said Henry. "Thank you for including us. We are very grateful to your husband for letting us fuck his white lady tonight and giving us such a great time with you," Clarence added. "You are the sweetest white fuck I've ever had," he said. "Your white pussy is delicious."

Clarence and I have become very good friends after he began fucking my wife. We both enjoyed basketball, have even gone to games together, and we agree on a lot of things about life. He still fucks Claire on a regular basis and his friends do as well, although usually separately now. We have fucked a few more couples and feel we have a wonderful attitude about life and marriage and sexual freedom. I'm so happy my wife decided to "go black" one summer a couple of years ago and did her part to promote a little racial equality. I'm thrilled for her and her many black and talented lovers.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers