All Comments on 'I Want To Go Black, She Said'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this new species of humanoids who can switch partners and never skip a beat with their marriage partners!

Meanwhile, back on Earth, women and men fall in love with sex partners. (Sorry to bring this reality up.) The probabilities of this woman not falling in love hard for one of her new interchangeable partners are like the chance that the latest NBA Player of the Year missing ten free throws in a row during the Finals.

TigersmanTigersmanover 2 years ago

Loved the story. It was too bad that Claire had her tubes cut as it would have been great to see her being bred black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At swinger events, my wife only seeks out black guys. If none are available, she just watches or hangs out in the lounge area..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd give almost anything for my husband share me sexually with three or four hung Black men.

I'm 40, a redheaded white wife,

38DD-34-36, extremely orally inclined, deliciously BI, prefer Black men, Black women and Black couples.

Orpheum69

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

While single and in medical school in Chicago Every chance I got I traveled to Appleton WI to check on my elderly father and spent vacations, long weekends there. Having been out of touch since high school happened upon, at the Left End (owned by Max McGee and Fuzzy Thurston Green Bay Packers) two classmates that were boy/girlfriend in school. I screwed Bobby’s younger sister a couple times. We sat at bar had several drinks after which they invited me to their apartment.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

At least we didn't have to put up with the stupidness of the black myth on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a redheaded white wife, 40, 5'9", 38DD-32-36, long wraparound legs, extremely orally inclined. In college I experienced a 5 man Black gangbang. It was wonderful I still fantasize about that..

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wanted my wife to have a need for a big black man to dominate her every once in while. Love to hear her as he “ makes her pay” and I get to hear her cumming hard for him as her need is cleansed for awhile. I go in when he’s done and sooth her, letting her know I till love her and understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s hard for some to believe but there are some of us who like “ damaged goods”. Women that have experienced being forced or sex with blackmen or humiliation or pain and find they desire or need it.

We all need something different at different times. Some of us are brave enough to accept ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Great story

I’m jealous of their relationship, I tried to get my wife interested in allowing a Blackman to do his best to own her while I watched. I’m sure I’m crazy but I love the thought of him being able to “ pick her apart” and learn her secrets to satisfy her.

Imagining seeing her eagerly moaning and whining as he plays with her and seeing how hard her nipples are as she opens her legs for him.

He and I having an understanding of him ignoring me as he fucks her making her forget about me being there. Shooting her full telling me to call when she is ready for more.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

So the slut wife gets permission to fuck a BBC at home. So of course she next goes to the Motel and fucks 3 BBC. LOL I would divorce the slut for that betrayal. What a fucking lowlife slut. Once you share a woman they always seem to turn into complete sluts and totally unreliable cheaters. 10 stars for excellent writing. Great effort by my Naked Craving. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...