All Comments on 'I Want to Know What Love Is'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaover 18 years ago
A noble effort

This was a really good story. I liked the build and the wit displayed in the writing. The only criticism I have is that it felt like it just trailed off and ended prematurely. Hopefully that is an indicator of more to come.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Excellent Indeed!

A wonderful story. Well written. I too hope it has a sequel. Perhaps there can be a more expansive effort in it. More details of their life?

MichelleLovesToMichelleLovesToover 18 years ago
I Want You To Show Me...

This was a sweet and fairly well-written story. There were word choices that seemed odd (since when did the expression become Born With a Gold Spoon instead of Silver Spoon? Darned inflation)— a few mistakes (getting the job with a fake ID but having the right name on her nametag)—and a few details that seemed unbelievable (the guy publicly assaulting females, Lori knowing to ask where Gina would be staying)—and a few areas that could have used work (it was hard to really get a sense of time passing from when she moved it to when she decided to leave)—but it was a fun and likable story. Gina deserved to get the girl!

I would read more of this.

happydayhappydayover 16 years ago
Sensual

I cant believe some of the comments about this. You inspire me, I wish I had half your talent. Well written and plausible, with just enough raunch to make me all .............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the most beautiful stories

I have ever read on this site. Deepest thanks, Abi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIS IS THE TYPE

This is the type of phrasing which sets you apart from the other talented writers on this site:

"But alas for you, nothing happened and for once in my life, I had gotten lucky. Who would have thought I would be leaving the restaurant with the beautiful girl I had drooled all over earlier that night? Yeah, yeah...all of you are quite the smart asses. Well, I didn't know, okay?"

That last simple comic line made the story seem as though it was a real person narrating a tale.

Yes, the two names was a bit of a stretch, but I put that down to "poetic licence", and yes the eaterie would have had insurance for their valets, but neither detracted from a nice simple tale.

alexwatson62

(lol I still refuse to update my browser, so can no longer actually log in)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous