I Want You

Story Info
Lisa accepts her roommate as first female lover.
5.8k words
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- FF, first time, fingering, oral, toys, exhib, voyeur, referenced incest.

Intro- This story is fictional and was written for entertainment, not financial profit. Any resemblance between the characters or plot and something not my creation is coincidence or used as referenced fanfiction. This story is inspired by the song "I Want You" by Savage Garden. This is also a prequel for my previous work "Ruleskirter" addressing the past of the Female Main Character. Other such stories will follow- thinking of a trilogy entitled "Biker Fantasy" next. Or maybe I'll continue this story with a sequel called "Girl's Dorm Blues". Feedback is appreciated. Hope readers enjoy.

***

Kinsolving Dorm, University of Texas at Austin, Autumn 1996.

Someone was touching her knee.

Lisa Coleman frowned, looking up from her psychology text and pausing the audiobook playing on her Walkman. She always followed the Preston-Logan School of study, wearing headphones while doing homework and directing her attention towards at least two things at a time.

She looked up to see a slim blonde- her roommate Nicole Masterson- standing over her and withdrawing her hand quickly. Nicole was wearing a black Polo shirt and stonewashed jeans. Her grey eyes flashed a petulant smirk. Lisa herself was a curvy redhead with blue eyes who wore her hair medium length in contrast to Nicole's pixie cut. She was currently wearing khaki slacks and a violet T-shirt displaying Cosette from Les Miserables. Her eyes flicked at Nicole in obvious question. That act alone wasn't enough to earn a response, so Lisa spoke. She stammered at first, then emphasized her Deep South accent to suppress the impediment. "W-what y- What you want, Nicole?"

Nicole looked down at her and grinned. She spoke in a more natural Dallas accent in contrast to Lisa's mixture of Houston, Virginia, and New Orleans tones. "I want to know something. Are you bi-curious?"

The question only surprised Lisa for a moment. She reminded herself that Nicole had been her college roommate and close friend for three months now. Nicole knew Lisa came from a polyamorous family, her mother a former hippie and her physician father's second wife. Nicole herself was the child of a Dallas restaurant manager and a music producer, both active in the local nightlife. Nicole and Lisa had also developed their own version of various agreements female roommates with certain interests had to make with one another. They could pleasure themselves with fingers and vibrators when the mood took them, not worrying about privacy if only the other person was in the same room. It was likewise okay for one to watch the other caressing themselves, just keep their distance. And each had invited various male lovers over to the dorm many times in the past three months. Each of them had exchanged various degrees of kissing and heavy petting, then full intercourse, with these men on their beds while the other woman did her best to sleep or study on the other side of the room. Only once had such a man- Nicole's date at the time- tried to involve the other woman in such activities in front of their date. Nicole had slapped that guy and dumped him on the spot. Lisa had cautioned her own dates away from similar challenges- she had experience directing the capricious interests of boys.

As for the question of whether her sexuality was limited to straight... the opportunity to answer had not come up in a while, but Lisa was interested in expanding her horizons.

"Of course I am," she told Nicole. "Of course I'm bi-curious. My parents are swingers. My mom's best female friend is also her unicorn. What you think?"

"I thought you might be." Nicole released a breath. "I'm guessing you haven't been with a woman yet, though."

"Nope," Lisa admitted. She had not discussed this specific issue with Nicole before, but the words came easy once she pronounced them with her emphasized accent. "However, I have kissed three girls. Why do you ask?"

Nicole sat down beside her on the bed. "Before I tell you, do you have a date tonight? Anything big going on tomorrow?"

Lisa shook her head. "Today is Sunday, so no. I don't have class till one pm tomorrow. Monday's my light day. You have anything?"

"My date for tonight canceled," Nicole replied with a grimace. "It's okay, I'm planning to break up with him soon anyway. I have class in the morning, but... I can sleep in. Tell me about the girls you've kissed."

Lisa wanted to ask again what was going on here, but decided to roll with the questions instead. She already had a guess what was going on, and hoped she was right. "First one was this lesbian chick I got to know right after I turned eighteen. I've told you about that summer. You know, when I rode with the outlaw bikers for a month down I-10 from Louisiana to Florida and back?"

"I remember." Nicole nodded. "They were an Angels offshoot who all had reptile themed names. You dated Snake, the leader. He taught you to ride motorbikes in exchange for your virginity. You dated him for, what was it, four weeks?"

"Three weeks. I already had some time on dirt bikes, street bikes wasn't much of a stretch. The last week I was with the Reptiles, Snake wanted to wean me off him, give me some variety. I had one night stands with three other guys- Cobra, Monitor, and Tortoise. Then four days before I left the gang I let the three of them, Snake, and another guy named Caiman run a train on me. The oldest guy in the gang, Dino, watched as ref. So did one of the lez girls in the gang, Gecko. She helped me clean up after, then kissed me and asked if I wanted to try females. I told her she had bad timing. I was worn out from what the guys had just done to me. She let me rest. Other stuff seemed more important after that. Soon I had to go back home and leave that gang behind."

"Okay. And I'm guessing the other two kisses were during your senior year of high school?"

"Yeah," Lisa answered. This was her first full year of college after two summer sessions. It was Nicole's third year. "I was a cheerleader that year, it was my second year doing it. Tess Winfield was my best friend, another senior, the only girl on the team I let sleep over at my house. She was from New York, had a family similar to mine. The other girls on the team weren't as open-minded. Our captain, Morgan, was a total prude. Tess was the nicest girl, the only one besides me who wasn't Morgan's close pal. I dated this football player named Louie, then we broke up. Tess wanted to date him next and know how he kissed. I showed her.

"We both liked the kissing, got into it a bit, repeated it a few times while she dated Louie and I dated other guys. It got pretty hot now and then. But we stopped. Neither one of us was sure we wanted to continue what we were doing beyond making out. We ended up at different colleges too. She's at Columbia, I'm here. I did hear from email that she let herself get picked up at a lez bar in Harlem last summer, though, and liked it, went back a few times. I have an agreement with her to let her show me what she can do now next time we see each other. That hasn't been scheduled yet, though, and if I meet another interested party first..."

Nicole nodded as the redhead trailed off. She was not touching Lisa, seeming more hesitant now. "And the third girl?"

"My little sister Stephanie. She came on to me after her eighteenth birthday last year. She'd seen me kissing Tess a few times, seen our mother kissing Aunt Darcy too. I kissed her, but my first time with a girl is not going to be incest. My family has rules for sex, you know?"

"Right." Nicole reminded herself Lisa's family was among the craziest people she'd ever heard about. Her father, Frank Coleman, was an emergency room doctor from Houston. Her mother, Eileen Looney, was an interior designer from Texarkana. They had sent their five children, Lisa included, to Mixed Martial Arts training from childhood up through their teen years. Their martial arts schools mostly honored the traditions of legendary female warriors such as Callisto from Ancient Greece, Tomoe Gozen from Japan, and Joy Voyevoda from the Second World War. The latter was a Russian-American soldier also known as "Mercury Lady" and "The Mother of Special Forces." Lisa had achieved high honors from her training at age thirteen and her body showed evidence of constant practice.

Lisa's family was also still a part of the sexual revolution long after the 1960s, continuing it with Lisa and her four siblings on a careful gradient to follow the law and respect common civility in the American South somewhat. Lisa was studying psychology at UT-Austin, intending to become a professional unorthodox therapist. She had diagnosed herself as a nymphomaniac, yet welcomed the alleged disorder. Her self-prescribed treatment program was to make each sexual encounter as pleasurable as possible, carefully balancing anticipation, safety, and other important issues. Knowing Lisa confused and worried Nicole sometimes. But it also excited her in other ways.

"Your older sister never kissed you?" Nicole asked Lisa.

"Nope. Not sexually, anyway. Sam's a confirmed lez, but she moved away from home before she realized that. I haven't talked to her about it much. Nor have I discussed the matter much with Stephanie. Mom knows about us kissing, but our family doesn't do inter-generational incest. We don't even discuss it. We aren't that kind of Looney. Why you asking me this, Nicole?"

Nicole released a breath. "I... well... I'm bisexual, Lisa. I haven't told you before, but I am. I had a slumber party encounter my senior year similar to what you had with Tess, only it... went further. Amelia and I had a full affair the rest of my senior year. We ended up at different colleges. I'm at UT, she's at OU. I'm still into guys, too, don't know about her. I've dated mostly men since coming to college, only a few women. I'm wondering if..." Just say it, she ordered herself. "I'm wondering if you would like to be the next woman I date."

Lisa faked a blink, then looked Nicole up and down. She went over one of her mental checklists for sexual encounters. I have time right now. Energy's good. I'm healthy and so is she, as far as I know. She's attractive and making the offer. I thought this might happen. I have noticed her watching me quite a bit when I'm pleasing myself or various men. Maybe I would have asked her eventually, but well... I'm bold, but not always that bold.

She looked again at Nicole's honey blonde pixie haircut, slim figure, long legs, small breasts high on her chest, pale petulant face, and grey eyes. Yeah, Lisa could accept her as a lover. She looked good naked too. Lisa just needed to see her naked again to confirm that. One thing remained... "I want to enjoy all the sex I have, Nicole, and since the first time I do something sets the tone..."

"You want it to be really good," Nicole guessed once her roommate stopped speaking. "Okay, challenge accepted." She counted on her fingers. "There are four basic ways for one woman to please another by touching them. Fingers, tongue, body against body, and..." She flicked her eyes towards Lisa's black vibrator on the nearby bedside table. "Object."

"Ignore my Sonic Screwdriver for now," Lisa directed her. Nicole had borrowed that item from Lisa a few times when her own Jackrabbit was dead. Sonic Screwdriver was the model name, the manufacturer was called Companion. "You want me, please focus on me."

Nicole nodded and looked back at Lisa. She was trembling a bit. "I... I want you. Do you want me?"

"Any reason why I shouldn't?" Lisa asked. "We're friends, we're both healthy, we have time, you're hot, you obviously and sincerely think I'm hot..."

Nicole nodded at each point. "And I'll make it good for you. I promise."

Lisa paused for a moment, then shrugged. She put her book and Walkman aside. "Fine. I'll hold you to that. First, kiss me."

Nicole bit her lip, then reminded herself she had decided to do this. It did not matter that she was frightened a lot by Lisa at times, or reluctant to accept her attraction to the other girl. I like her, Nicole reminded herself. I want her, when I don't want to be her or when she confounds me. It's easy for me to see Lisa's face sometimes. I just close my eyes and go to a place where her crystal mind and magenta feelings take shelter in the base of my spine... She shook her head.

Don't converse with her, Nicole suggested to herself. Conversation has a time and place in the interaction of lovers and mates, but sometimes it's also like a deep sea diver swimming with a raincoat. Not something you want to do.

I do want you, Lisa, she mused. I don't know if I need you... but I do know I'd really like to find out.

These feelings in mind, the blonde moved in over the redhead and into her willing embrace. Nicole kissed Lisa's left cheek, then her right, then the lips between. She kept the pecks brief, ignoring the hammering of her heart and the warmth from the other woman's body. Instead Nicole kept making out with Lisa, tempting them both to further exploration with each touch. "Well?" she asked when the make-out session was over, breathing in Lisa's Laura Ashley perfume. The other woman tasted sweet, like chic-a-cherry cola.

Lisa breathed in Nicole's natural aroma- the blonde wasn't wearing perfume other than an unscented deodorant- then shrugged. "Let's do it again. With tongue this time."

Nicole shivered, then moved in again. She kissed Lisa directly on the lips, on this occasion opening her mouth and extending her tongue.

Lisa moved her tongue in response, licking at the welcome invader in her mouth. Soft, she thought, smooth, like her skin. Yes, I like this, she reminded herself. Tess and Stephanie both kissed me with tongue this way, Gecko did it without. I enjoyed all their kisses, and kisses from other women too that didn't have the same intentions. I have always known I wanted this. I just haven't been sure. Getting comfy, getting perfect is what I live for. But now... the looks Nicole gives me sometimes, the smell of her, it's like I'm down on the floor and I don't know what I'm in for. But for once, I'm fine not knowing.

She was quickly becoming familiar with the situation as she kissed Nicole again and again with growing eagerness. The two women breathed into each other's mouths, licked at each other's tongues, sighed as they separated. Lisa could easily recognize that Nicole was more experienced than her previous dedicated female kissers had been. More patient, more knowing. About the same amount of interest, though. That was good.

"My turn," she said, grabbing Nicole's shoulders and moving her lips forward. She pulled Nicole's body into hers, rubbing her upper arms as their mouths touched. Lisa tried to show Nicole how she liked to be kissed this time, with deliberation and bravery. Nicole seemed to enjoy this, shivering at first and then relaxing into the moment. Her hands rubbed at Lisa's stomach and legs. Lisa swatted them away. She didn't want either of them to get too aggressive just yet.

"You like that?" she asked Nicole when they had finished their latest kiss.

"Yes," Nicole said quickly, calming her insides.

"So did I," Lisa chuckled. "One more time. Then stand up and strip for me. Show me that amateur dancing you're thinking about doing at the Yellow Rose soon as you work up the nerve."

Nicole grimaced. She was still nervous about going onstage at the Yellow Rose, one of Austin's most famous cabarets. Lisa must be bringing it up for a reason, the blonde mused. Reminding me I have expressed certain interests at times. Okay. She pecked Lisa on the lips again, then disengaged from her and stood up. Carefully she checked that the room door was locked, then danced before her roommate's gaze. She shook her body throughout, pulling off her garments and displaying her assets. Her shirt was discarded, then her pants. Bra next, panties last. Nicole's body was freshly shaved in the appropriate areas, per her preferences. Nicole rubbed her breasts a bit at the end of the dance, tweaking her thin brown nipples until Lisa coughed.

"Let me do that later," she suggested, "You have a very nice body." I have seen Nicole naked before, Lisa thought to herself, just not in these circumstances. I like her body. Now I will soon get to touch it. Good. Careful, though, Lisa. Don't piss her off. "Jury's still out on the dancing, but you got time to improve."

"Thanks." Nicole dropped her hands. "Did you want to..." She made a gesture.

Lisa returned the same gesture, something she'd learned from her parents that indicated sexual interest. She had taught it to Nicole for use in their club explorations. "Sure. Just don't ask me to go on stage. I've acted but... always the understudy, never the lead." She shook her head, then stood up while Nicole sat down.

Lisa danced in a different manner, teasing cautiously and then with growing abandon in a pattern similar to her cheerleading and martial arts routines. She whipped off her clothing in quick precise movements, not pausing to shake or display assets. Nicole watched each garment be discarded- pants, T-shirt, underwear, and finally bra. Lisa's nipples were wide and pink, her body shaven except for a thin strip of red hair on her nethers that matched the hair on her head. Her form showed evidence of strong muscles beneath her lightly tanned skin.

"You should dance," Nicole told her again. "The Rose would go nuts about you. All my friends who have gone there, who have taken me there... I'm sure they'd agree."

"Noted," Lisa replied, looking over herself and smiling. "Maybe in a few years. They want twenty-one minimum, right? I am only nineteen." She had never dared to dance this way for anyone before either. I did like it, though, she pondered. Perhaps... No, she would not think about it now. More important things were at hand.

"Come closer." Nicole was beckoning her.

Lisa did as suggested, walking back to the other woman and again breathing in her aroma. I did not know this was coming, she reminded herself. I still am open to surprises, though. I appreciate the good ones.

She sat down beside the equally naked Nicole and embraced her again. They kissed hard, with lingering passion. Neither woman roamed their hands at first, holding steady and looking into each other's eyes. It's been about six months since I've last loved a woman, Nicole recalled, and Lisa bothers me sometimes. However... she kissed the redhead and stroked her thick hair. I like kissing her. Yes. I want her. I don't know if I need her... but I would love to find out.

The heat between them was increasing with their kisses, one girl fueling the other's fire. Honey blonde and dark red hair mingled. Hands traveled, tweaking nipples and caressing legs. Lisa pushed Nicole down first, then pulled away, rolled onto her back. "You should do me first," she said. "I've thought about this but... no opportunities till now."

You had plenty, Nicole wanted to snap at her. You just weren't certain. Well, Lisa, I guess I better make up for your lost time. You ever see Gecko or Tess again, you better make yourself available to them. To your sister too, should you want her. I can't do my sister, I'm an only child... but maybe... Lisa was as close to her as she wanted a sister to be sometimes.

"What do you want?" she asked Lisa. "Fingers, tongue, grinding, or..."

"Fingers first, then the Companion." Lisa waved at her vibrator. Tess and I use the same brand, she reminded herself. She gave me that particular model. Two executives of the company, women named Pond and Song, are her family's personal friends. "We'll consider the rest after that."

Nicole nodded. She liked tongue best, she reminded herself. I'll make you do me that way first, Lisa, should you give me the chance. "Here we go." She leaned over Lisa and kissed her, then moved her dominant right hand down Lisa's body. Throat was caressed first, then chest. Fingers lingered on nipples and cleavage, tweaking the former. The hand traveled down, touched Lisa's stomach and navel. Then Nicole rubbed her thighs and the area just above her cunt.

12