I Want You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa watched Nicole's motions, keeping her own hands still. Nicole's other hand was also motionless. The blonde's eyes followed her own roving fingers. Lisa kept her own eyes on Nicole's hand also, wanting to take in every aspect of the moment she could.

I like the way she's touching me, Lisa thought. Her hand on me, making me tingle. Tess made me feel this way when she touched and kissed me like this, Stephanie too. Gecko, not so much, but then the circumstances weren't right for us to get closer. Maybe if we met again... she put the thought aside. Nicole was getting braver, stabbing suggestively at her cleft.

"Go ahead," Lisa gave her direct permission. She recalled what she'd liked best from stroke stories she'd read about this and her fantasies. "Put your fingers in me. Two of them!"

Nicole smiled and pushed two fingers into Lisa's pussy. She focused on Lisa's prominent clit at first, arousing it forth. She then stroked her fingers up and down Lisa's chasm, noting the strong muscles there. Didn't expect you to be this tight, Lisa, Nicole mused, you've brought over way more guys for dorm hookups than me these past few months. Still, this is your first time having another woman touch you like this, so maybe I shouldn't be shocked. And you're opening to me, relaxing. Good.

She kept stroking Lisa's pussy with increasing drive and determination. Her other hand grabbed and squeezed Lisa's left upper arm. Nicole kept watching Lisa for a moment, observed the shaking of her body. She kissed the redhead on the lips, throat, left breast, then right. She had noticed the same spots were particular ecstasy triggers during earlier probing. As an engineering major, Nicole noticed such things.

Lisa shivered with increasing arousal, fully into what was happening to her now. "Ooh, yes! Yes! Yes!" She liked to vary her lovemaking moods and orgasmic expressions, constantly unsure which ones were best. Screaming seemed best this time, per her latest whim. Lisa got chaotic in lovemaking- it was an area where she dropped her laws fast and hard when things got hot. "Ooh! Nice! Keep doing that! Yes, Nicole! Bang me! Bang me!"

Nicole smiled, glad her latest conquest was enjoying being ravished. Guys aren't always as into that as girls, she told herself. Maybe more women should be bolder. Some guys might appreciate that.

She continued caressing Lisa's breasts and pussy, noting the feel of Lisa's inner folds. Her cunt was clenching around Nicole's fingers, her juices flowing strong. And she was shaking faster, her delightful cries coming at higher volume as Nicole kept rubbing her. Nicole realized what was about to happen and encouraged it, rubbing again at Lisa's clit.

"Yes!" Lisa shouted. "Right there! Yes!"

With that, she gasped and shook around Nicole's digits, displaying her pleasure proud. Who in their right mind would have a problem with loving sex? Lisa asked herself again, rejecting common psychological advice. Such attention is a compliment, not an insult. Just gotta remind people to keep it appropriate every now and then.

And now was definitely a time to embrace new wonderful discoveries. "Yes!" Lisa gasped, confirming her crossover into a new glorious world. A world of pleasure she had considered entering before, but rarely seriously pondered. There was always something holding her back. But now, in this moment... yes, she would step over the line. Watch out, Tess, Stephanie, other willing people I might meet later. Nicole's only the first of many women besides myself I will allow to touch me in this way!

Her head knocked against the wall as she came. Wait, that wasn't her head. Something was echoing from the other side of the wall. The dorm walls were thin, Lisa reminded herself. And there are two preacher's daughters next door, the foster twins Shauna and Tara Shapiro. I don't know them that well yet, but they are attractive. Hmm, would they appreciate this? Maybe. They are both pretty cute. I would like to touch them, have them touch me back. Shauna's black and Tara's from the Arabian Sea. Maybe... Yeah, I'll have to see if I can get them into this later. Hope they don't mind too much what they hear Nicole and me doing through the wall.

The pounding on the wall was not stopping. Nicole paused, frowning at Lisa.

"Let them worry about it if they don't like it!" Lisa snapped. "Just keep making me come, please. You started this, Nic! Now keep it going! Grab that Companion Sonic Screwdriver and crank it up!"

Nicole nodded. She was disturbed by her roommate's interests, but also excited. Don't be afraid, she told herself. You're old hand at this. Abigail also liked vibrators. Lisa uses vibrators more than anything else when she pleasures herself. Not surprising she wants me to rub her with one. The blonde reached for the vibrator, picked it up, and looked over its controls a bit. Okay, Nicole reminded herself, controls similar to my own usual brand, not too different. How does that commercial I've seen go again? A doctor rubs a woman with this, excites them, tells them it has other functions they have yet to figure out and almost always saves the day? Yeah, something like that.

Wait, why was Lisa looking at her like that?

Focus on your lover, Nicole reminded herself. Not the vibrator. Abigail and others have told me they don't like it when I forget about them. "Just reminding myself how your Companion works," Nicole told Lisa. "Sorry."

"No problem! Let me know if you're unsure! And hey, Nicole... t-taste me. Taste my cunt juice! Guys usually like the taste, so do I. How bout you?"

Nicole frowned, then shrugged and licked her fingers. Lisa's juice tasted like her skin, just more intense. Nothing mild about this girl, Nicole reminded herself. A self-diagnosed proud sex addict, and not someone to be underestimated. Also someone seriously dangerous when she wants to be. I dared to work out with her sparring at a Joy Voyevoda school once. I barely kept up with my instructor. Lisa took on five people and won. Not sure when or if I want to go back to that school.

Lisa recognized Nicole's distractable nature and gave patient commands to override it. "Dial on the side, set it and then flick the switch. Start with three, then vary it up and down. Try not to linger too much on one setting, Nic."

"Got it," Nicole adjusted the dial and then activated the vibrator. She rubbed it over Lisa's skin, exciting the other girl in the areas she'd earlier noted. Breasts, stomach, legs, then cleft.

Lisa smiled as she enjoyed the cold familiar touch of her Companion drone. I'm definitely into that machine, she thought, in the right person's hands. You better not use it on me in the wrong way, Nicole. I hope you won't, anyway.

She watched as Nicole moved the vibrator. Lisa gasped out instructions at various moments. "Faster! Slower! Change it up! Right there! No, not there! There! Keep rubbing! Stay on that spot! Yes!"

She gasped again, shaking as the Companion was pressed into her skin. She clenched her loin muscles tight around its length. You're pretty adept with that, Nicole, Lisa recognized. I wonder what other toys you might have. I especially like how your hand not holding the Companion is steady on my shoulder. I'm keeping my hands on your waist, my eyes on what you're doing to me. And I like it. I want it. Not sure if I need it, but oh, I would die to find out!

"Yes!" she shouted in climax under Nicole's onslaught of caresses. "Yes!" She gasped loud and long, then leaned up and embraced the other woman, kissing her with all the pent up passion from her previously unrealized fantasies of enjoying such an act. She snatched the vibrator away from Nicole when her climax was over, using a series of quick motions to switch it off and toss it aside. She grinned at Nicole. "Thank you." The redhead kissed the blonde again to express how pleased she was.

"Okay," Nicole breathed heavily when Lisa pulled back from her. "Clearly, you're into this. How bout you give me one now? With your tongue."

Lisa grimaced. She didn't always enjoy oral sex, had to remind herself not to bite guys and use flavored condoms to mask the sometimes unpleasant taste of male sweat. Maybe I'll be more into tasting females, Lisa thought. Let's find out!

She took a few breaths to recover her energy, then sat up and positioned herself and Nicole in new choreography. Nicole was lying down, Lisa was above her. Lisa traced a series of caresses across Nicole's skin. She had petted many guys this way, Tess and Stephanie also. Never naked before, always through clothing, but... I need to practice, Lisa reminded herself as she rubbed Nicole, leading with her dominant left hand. Nicole may be the first woman with whom I'm doing this, but she will not be the last.

She kissed Nicole's mouth, her neck, then her breasts, spending a lot of time on each nipple. She then trailed kisses along the blonde's body, journeying across her roommate's stomach and thighs with her mouth. Legs were shoved apart. Lisa regarded Nicole's pussy for a moment, pausing as she wondered how to proceed. Several guys had licked her cunt, with varying techniques. She'd read about some others. What do I do? Just dive in, she decided. Find out what you and Nicole like. This is best done through direct training.

One quick peck to each of Nicole's thighs, then a direct focus on her labia. Lisa licked Nicole's inner length with her tongue, sucked the blonde's clit and twined her tongue about it. Nicole's increasing moans and flowing juice told Lisa she was doing well. She enjoyed the other woman's hands on her shoulders, soft hair against warm skin, the sight of her gasping and shaking, the feel of Nicole's eyes on her. She kept licking Nicole after noting these details. I've been making enough noise, Nic, Lisa thought. Time for you to show me some.

Her darting tongue excited arousal in Nicole, whose clit grew firm under Lisa's attention.

Nicole was usually quiet during sex- she wanted to avoid bothering the wrong people. However, the intensity of the situation was altering her attitude. She had long been attracted to Lisa, the insane vixen who shoved guys away sometimes and at other times opened herself wide to their interest. Always unpredictable, consistently inconsistent. Yet always benevolent, and frequently empathetic too. And now this woman, this beautiful astounding woman, was between her legs, lapping her clit and holding her legs apart. Lisa's hand was moving inwards also, placing two fingers and then three on Nicole's inner folds. The fingers pushed into Nicole, accompanying her tongue. Nicole shook at the infiltration, feeling Lisa shake also, then increase her courage. Oh, goodness, Lisa, you are really into this, aren't you? I am so glad you're into this. I've been with a few girls who weren't into it at first, or who changed their minds later. So glad you are neither, hope you never change.

Lisa tasted the juice on her fingers between licks. Nicole's flavor was dark and dusky. She compared it to sour mango, but not unpleasant. I wonder if other girls taste different down here, she thought. Probably. I want to find out. Guys probably taste better too, if you kiss them in chorus with another woman. I want to find that out soon, Nicole. I need to, in fact. I would like to find out. Can we find out?

Other women might enjoy such tandem attention also, Lisa realized, hearing rhythmic pounding on the wall from Shauna and Tara's room. We'll have to find that out too, soon.

For now, she concentrated on arousing Nicole to a climax, darting her tongue and fingers into the blonde's valley. She varied her motions, learning what worked best and savoring each discovery. Different guys require different strokes, Lisa reminded herself. Surely girls are the same. Tess and Stephanie were both different in make-out approaches. Nicole's a different style too. She has a hair trigger, I've seen that when she bangs guys and masturbates. I just have to find it. I haven't found it yet. I'll keep searching. Maybe here... maybe there... Nicole was moaning louder all of a sudden, gasping. Lisa kept hitting the spot she'd found with her fingers and tongue.

Nicole gasped, wailed one fast breath, then relaxed. Lisa's a fast learner, she reminded herself. She's on the Dean's List in some of her subjects. I guess we should add this too. I haven't had any threesomes, with girls or guys. Maybe if she can join in.... maybe... she avoided further thoughts of the future for now and let herself come.

"Yes! Li-sa!! Ah!"

Lisa grinned as she watched Nicole orgasm, pulling back and looking very pleased with herself.

Sharp pounding on the room door shattered the moment. "Hey!" shouted the voice of their uptight dorm Resident Assistant, a Hispanic third-year named Elena Ruiz. "What's going on in there?"

"Nothing, Elena!" Nicole yelled back. "We're fine!"

"Let me unlock the door!" Lisa called out in counterpoint. "Then you can come in and see for yourself!"

Nicole stared at Lisa, shocked by the redhead's audacity. She paused, wondering what would happen next.

There was a long pause from the other side of the room door. Finally Elena spoke again. "I can guess what's going on. I know you two have a reputation. You're not my first tenants like you, or my only ones this year. Go ahead, keep doing what you're doing. Just keep it quiet and safe, okay?"

Sharp clicks of flat shoes on tile sounded as the Resident Assistant moved away.

Nicole looked at Lisa. "You're insane. You really want our RA to come in here?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Lisa laughed. "You think I don't want her too?"

***

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

Very well written!! I loved it!!!!

AG31AG317 months ago

There's too much non-erotica for my tastes, so I'm not giving it a star rating. For those for whom this does work, it looks like it flows. The language sounds natural (a high priority for me in any sort of literature.) Thanks for posting!

AchtungNightAchtungNight7 months agoAuthor

Thx for the good feedback. Both women in the story are keeping their distance from the other for their own reasons. First time for Lisa, and Nicole is a bit intimidated by Lisa and doesn’t want to get too close to her yet. I have plenty of other stories with femslash where the participants get closer- check out Rendezvous, 2 Cats in Heat, or Closer Than Six Degrees. If you’re interested, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh I Also wanted to say, I liked how you pictured the setting in the nineties, and the girls background and differences. 4 stars from me :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This writing is good. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but even though they were having sex, they felt very far away from each other. Like they were doing this on their own, not really together. I understand this is first time trying out sex, both not wanting to get too close, too fast, thinking about other times, about what could happen, a bit selfish, a bit hesitant, just being proud because you could pleasure another woman. Although realistic portrayed, I wouldn't get off on this kind of sex-exploration. I'm a bit surprised they could, maybe it's also because you pictured more the one who was pleasuring the other and her thought proces, than the one who received pleasure.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom Sweet teen virgin is seduced by her boyfriend's pretty Momin Lesbian Sex
My Boyfriend's Mom Ch. 01 My first lesbian experience.in Lesbian Sex
Sara's crush on Tina's Mommy 19 years old and discovering new sexual desires.in Lesbian Sex
Watching Mommy Ch. 01 Lindsey learns how to masturbate.in Lesbian Sex
The Daughter in Law Lonely daughter in law finds comfort unexpectedly.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories