All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 05'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy Shit this is HOT!

I've been rooting for a lasting romance between Shelly and Scott since the end of chapter 2!

Shelly: the Salacious Sex Kitten and Alpha Female needs, in every sense, what ruggedly handsome, dependable, and well-hung Scott provides! Shelly's been trying to fill a void (no pun) within herself with all of her sexual adventures / cheating, to make herself whole and happy, which is what I think she's stumbled upon with Scott. He's a rock. And despite how brief their romance has been, she's discovering he's HER rock.

Bad Girls Need Love, Too. Shelly deserves her Happily Ever After with Scott, just as he deserves a partner who accepts and appreciates him. He is the Water that tempers and balances Her Fire.

The wife is a clueless idiot who doesn't know how good she has (or had) it. Hit her with divorce papers (or a meteorite) and be done with it. The same for Shelly's husband. Shelly and Scott married the wrong people, which I'm hoping you fix in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Never end

I am loving this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot damm

I usually not into anal but damm this was so hot. I love this series and the cheating makes it so damm sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it!!

I just found your series and holy moly, my pussy is a sloppy mess. I love the anal fucking with the wife on the phone. I would love to see Shelly and Maddy play as their sexual tension is also building. Delicious all the way around. Only because I am a freak, I would love to see him tie Shelly’s tits up or slap them a bit. I love slutty best friend stories! A+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn't like it.

I find no redeeming qualities in any of the characters. Why would Maddie think she could trust Shelly, who she knows to be a cheating slut. The husband is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CHEATING IS THE BEST!

I fucking love it! Cheating sounds very hot and so sexy when the betrayal comes from people whom the victim trusts the most. The wife is an idiot! She's bad in bed! Her husband deserves someone better. I'm happy that the husband chose to commit sin with his wife's slutty BFF. Mmmmm... THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL!

I also want to seduce my best friend's husband. I know he'll fuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Love it hope she turns into a total slut .she needs to be a “Queen of spades”

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Hahaha I loved the anal <3-

wh6rewh6re5 months ago

the way madeline unknowingly turned herself into a cuck is hilariou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...