I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her hand slowly from his abdomen, her fingers pressing against him firmly, leaving a path in their wake. She was making it clear to her boss where her hand was going as she traced down his body, hand dropping lower and lower.

When at last she came to his cock, Alice found she could not circle her fingers around him fully. He was huge! So big, and thick.

"Oh, boy," she exhaled, stroking the massive rod. "So much bigger than my toy."

Above her, Scott and Shelly were still kissing. Alice realized her boss was tasting her juices on Shelly's lips and tongue. He seemed to be enjoying that well enough, and so Alice thought she deserved a taste of him in return. It was only fair, right?

Alice leaned up on one elbow, pursed her lips into an O, and then took her boss's cock into her mouth. Above her, still kissing his mistress, she heard her boss moan, low and soft.

"Hmmmmmm, what's that?" she heard Shelly say. "Oh, I see. Your slutty little secretary is sucking on your dick."

Alice felt insulted, but only for a moment. If being a slutty secretary meant she'd be able to suck on her boss's cock, she'd accept that title as a badge of honor. She sucked him into her mouth eagerly, slobbering all over his dick.

Shelly, meanwhile, was rubbing Alice's pussy with the knuckles of one hand. Alice had never felt anything like this before. Bumpity-bump-bump-bump, those knuckles tumbled over her clit, back and forth. Occasionally Shelly would dip a knuckle down between her pussy lips, twisting her wrist in a circular motion, spreading Alice's pussy lips apart. Oh, my!

Alice returned her attention to her boss's cock, wrapping her lips around his pole. His hand left her breast and curled around her head.

"Mmmmmm," she said, feeling his fingers glide through her hair. Alice desperately wanted to please him, so she worked her lips and tongue around his meat hungrily. She knew she was pleasing him, as his fingers pulled her hair tight, balling it painfully into his fist.

Alice sensed movement above her, and then felt Shelly's tongue back on her clit. Pleasure and pain thrilled her at the same time!

Her boss was holding her head steady now, while slowly thrusting his hips forward and back. He was fucking her mouth, shoving that big, meaty dick in until it hit the back of her throat.

How mistress, meanwhile, was driving her wild, her tongue dashing, jabbing and swirling about her clit. Alice felt like her body was rising into heaven, higher and higher.

Just when Alice thought she was going to explode, Shelly lifted her mouth away.

"Nooooooo, please!" Alice cried desperately.

"Now honey, she's ready for you. Come over here."

Shelly was rolling Alice onto her stomach. Numbly, Alice let Shelly move her into position. Her feet now touched the floor, and she stood while Shelly bent her over the desk. Her breasts were squashed flat on its surface, as her boss took a position behind her. Alice glanced back and saw Shelly stroking his cock with her hand. They were kissing each other passionately.

How unusual their relationship was, Alice thought, that Shelly would so eagerly present a new woman to her lover. Alice turned away from their passionate kissing, looking forward instead. Her eyes settled on the wedding picture of her boss and his wife.

'He thinks I'm prettier than you,' Alice mouthed to Madeline. She felt the tip of Scott's cock rubbing along her slit, and she prepared for that first thrust.

Scott was still being guided in by Shelly's hand, Alice realized, as she felt the tip nudge playfully up and down. It felt good, yes, but Alice squirmed impatiently. She heard her boss growl and knew his patience was wearing thin, too. She felt his hands take her firmly by the hips.

"Ohhhhhhh, gosh," Alice gasped as he started to push forward. The tip of his cock entered her, slowly plowing her open, stretching her wider and wider.

"Oh shit," she gasped, already panting. "So big."

Alice's eyes focused on Madeline's in the wedding picture again. If Madeline could manage him, then she, Alice, could, too.

"Oh yes, I feel you. Deeper. Oh, fuck! Deeper!"

Scott held his secretary's hips, pressing the curve of her back downward as she lifted her ass upward. He stretched all of her deliciously apart, sliding himself forward until his thighs pressed against her thighs.

Both of them were panting, she realized, her heart pounding in her ear. Alice heard a loud slap, then heard her boss grunt. He thrust his hips forward, pushing himself into her a little deeper.

"Unnnnhh!" she moaned. Shelly, she imagined, must have slapped his ass playfully.

"That's it, baby," Shelly whispered behind her. "She's waited a long time for this. Haven't you, Alice?"

This woman knew her entirely too well.

"Yessssssss," Alice said, her eyes on Madeline, so pretty in her wedding dress. What had it felt like to have Scott fucking her that night of their wedding? Alice smiled at the picture, knowing she'd soon find out.

"Fuck her," Shelly whispered in Scott's ear. Alice felt Shelly's hands on her ass, rubbing then gently. Then her hand raised up high and gave one of Alice's cheeks a loud slap. Alice cried out.

"Fuck this little cunt!"

Alice felt Scott's cock sliding out of her, leaving a void in its wake.

"Oh please, yes," Alice begged.

Scott pushed himself back inside her, filling her, spreading her pussy lips wide apart. She moaned deliriously.

"Tell him, Alice. Tell him what you want."

Scott paused, waiting.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered. She felt him pulling back, her body longing to be filled by him even before he was all the way out. When he thrust himself back inside her, she gasped loudly.

"Oh yes," she sighed, feeling him tighten his grasp on her hips, moving that big, thick cock around inside her. In and out, emptiness and fullness. "Oh, jeez, you're so big. Oh gosh, I love it!"

In front of her, Shelly slapped the wedding picture out of sight. It toppled, falling over, and clattered somewhere on the desk. Shelly then climbed up on the desk, opening her legs in front of Alice's face. Shelly's intent was clear - she wanted Alice to go down on her.

Alice had never done that before. Not on a woman. Some naive part of her worried that doing so would make her gay. Then she realized her boss was currently driving his enormous, rock hard cock in and out of her pussy; there was no chance of Alice suddenly turning gay.

Shelly spread her pussy lips apart, showing Alice her own "little man in the canoe". And Alice knew exactly what to do. She kissed at the bud tenderly, swirling her tongue around it. She nibbled at it between her lips, then licked at it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh God," Shelly moaned, clamping her hand down on Alice's head. "Fast learner!"

"Jesus, Alice," Scott grunted behind her. "You're fucking tight!"

"Easy big boy," Shelly told him, fingering her own clit while Alice's tongue dove deep down between her pussy lips. "That cock is still mine. I don't want you banging this sexy little thing unless she has my express permission to fuck you. Got that, Alice?"

Shelly had put her hand under Alice's chin and lifted her gaze. When their eyes met, Alice nodded.

"Yes, mistress."

Alice immediately regretted her turn of words. She had meant to say 'Yes, you're his mistress,' or some such thing. But she could hardly think, not now, not with her boss's cock driving into her, faster and faster. When Shelly removed her hand from under Alice's chin, the secretary quickly returned to licking and gobbling at Shelly's clit.

"Mistress. Ohhhh, I like that. Yes, I think we're going to have a lot of fun together with this one, honey."

Scott was not listening to her. Even Alice knew that. Her boss was fully lost in sexual lust, his hips thrusting back and forth, hammering that meat pipe into her faster and faster.

Alice tried to match his furious pace with her tongue on Shelly's clit for as long as she could. Soon, however, his pace was bringing Alice's climax to the surface. Her concentration faded, and then her breathing became such that she could no longer go down on Shelly at all. Alice was panting heavily.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "Oh. OHHH! OHHHHHHHH!"

Alice's eyes crossed, then rolled up into her head. Her mouth opened and she panted like a dog. Behind her, Scott had grabbed her elbows, lifting her torso off the desk while thrusting his cock into her madly. She was cumming, all over his dick, her body convulsing with tremors. But he was pounding her so hard, she couldn't even utter the words to tell him. She couldn't even moan.

He just kept ramming his cock into her, the slap-slap-slap sound of their bodies smacking into each other as they fucked filled the room. Alice was going to cum again. She could feel it rippling to the surface.

Then she felt her boss's final thrust. He moaned as he buried himself deep inside her.

"God, yessssssss," she screamed, pushing back against him, cumming with him.

His cock was buried inside her, but she was aware he was now pumping his seed deep within her. She felt his body jerk forward with each gushing stream of cum.

Alice was not on the pill. Raised in a staunch Christian family, she didn't believe in birth control. Alas, she also knew this wasn't her time of the month. It was safe for him to fill her with his spunk.

He relaxed his grip on her elbows, and Alice slowly collapsed onto the desk. Shelly, meanwhile, had stood up on the desk. Alice could see her high-heel clad feet in her peripheral vision. As Alice lay forward, spent, Shelly stepped over her, until she was at the very edge of the desk.

"Hang on, stud," she told Scott. "You're not done yet."

She lept from the desk into Scott's waiting arms. Her legs straddled him, locking around his waist, as her arms wrapped around his neck. The force of her jumping pushed Scott back a step, but he did not stumble.

Alice rolled over in time to see Shelly slowly lowering herself onto her boss's dick. Amazingly, he was still hard! That was a trick her high school and college-aged boyfriends didn't know! How had he managed that?

His cock was slick from Alice's cum, milky-white cream coating him thickly. And so Shelly slid onto him with ease.

"Oh, yes," Shelly told him, sliding further down. "That's what I needed today."

Alice admired the acrobatic strength it required to do what Shelly and Scott were now doing: fucking each other while standing up.

"Let's get you under these arms," Scott told her, sliding his left arm under her left leg, and then sliding his right arm under her right leg.

"Oh?"

"Relax now, darling," Scott told her. Shelly did, releasing both the vice-like grip of her legs and also her hold around his neck.

"Oh, God," Shelly whispered, as Scott curled his arms up. Shelly was lifted nearly fully off his dick, before he lowered her back down onto him.

"Fuuuuuuck!" She said louder, as he did it again. Scott started to bounce the sexy blonde woman slowly up and down. Alice watched as Scott's cock emerged slid out from Shelly's pussy, inch by inch, and was soon swallowed back with her.

"Ooooooooh. Oh, baby, Alice had me real close. I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cum all over that big, beautiful cock of yours."

Shelly's ankles were up past Scott's shoulders, her legs straight as he bounced her up and down on his shaft. Scott walked her over to the circular table. With one sweep of his arms, he sent the glass of water and bucket of ice crashing to the floor. He lay Shelly back on the table, then leaned forward over her.

With her ankles still up around his shoulders, and Scott leaning forward, Shelly's body was folded in a V. She held Scott's face in her hands and nodded desperately as he started pumping her. His cock bored into her tight, wet pussy, drilling her faster and faster. He was pounding like a stream train, the table wobbling crazily back and forth.

"Oh my God, Scotty," she cried. "I'm going to... I'm going to..."

Scott pounded Shelly's pussy so hard with his meat, it actually made Alice moan. She was twiddling her fingers in her clit watching the two lovers, amazed at the sheer ferocity of their lovemaking.

"CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!" Shelly screamed. Alice watched as her face twisted into blissful pleasure, her fingernails raking deep into Scott's shin.

Alice came soon after Shelly did, her fingers strumming rapidly on her clit. The spasms forced her cum - or perhaps it was her boss's - to ooze out of her slit, onto the desk. Alice looked down at the lovely cream pie, realizing she would have to clean all this mess up later, while her boss escorted Ms. Adam's to the exit.

As Alice collapsed back down on the desk, her boss slowed the thrusting motions of his hips. He eased Shelly tenderly down from her orgasm.

"Oh my God," Shelly sighed. And then again, "Oh my God. So good. You're so fucking good."

"We're definitely going to need to schedule more of these meetings," Alice heard Scott say.

'Fuck yea,' Alice said to herself. Her hands closed onto something behind her head. She grabbed it and brought it into view. It was Scott and Madeline's wedding picture. Alice gave Madeline the middle finger. 'And fuck you!!'