I Want You to Want Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Scott has fun with his boss, Linda and Scott go on date.
10.9k words
4.71
20.1k
44

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey everyone, back again! Thanks for the votes! Please enjoy the next chapter of Scott's story! Thanks again Elmer for editing!*

*

It was early Friday morning and Lena, my sexy boss, was riding my cock. "Oh shit Scott! Oh you feel soooo good inside me!" She moaned, using one arm to balance herself, using her other hand to play with one of her large C cup breasts. I was gripping her supple ass cheeks as she hopped up and down on my hard cock. This was round four by now, having gone at it most of the night and now the sun was coming up. She had taken off her lingerie after round two, complaining that I was going to rip it while fucking her as hard as I did.

As the first streaks of sunlight hit Lena's sweat covered body, I had to admit that she looked pretty good. I don't know how long we had been going at it this time. I had woken up with her sucking my cock back to life and once I was fully hard she just climbed on top of me. She was cussing and babbling dirty talk as she impaled herself on my member..

"Oh fuck yes! I love riding cock! Oh give it all to me you fucker!" were just a couple of the things she said while in the throws of passion. Now, a woman's moaning and some dirty talk was a turn on for me, but Lena was clearly an expert at it. She didn't care what I said in return, as long as my cock was in her. Not that I minded, she was hot and a little crazy like my sister, she was getting me off.

"I'm almost there, slut!" I told her, slapping her ass hard.

"OH fuck!" She cried, gripping the headboard and really riding me faster. I grunted as I came again, for the fourth time. It was harder than the last but it didn't last as long as some of the other ones. Lena came again also, I felt her quivering pussy against my cock. She shuttered some more and collapsed next to me. Being the one who did most of the work Lena was panting heavily and pulled her close to me. "Thanks for the wake-up call," she whispered to me. We kissed softly, and I ran my hand over her smooth skin. "I always like a good fuck in the morning." She confessed with a little giggle.

"Yea me too," I replied, giving her another kiss. "Did you have a good night?"

Lena grinned like a horny devil. "It was a night and morning that I'll remember forever, I promise," she replied giggling again and giving me another kiss. She sat up and stretched, throwing her arms above and I saw her breasts jiggle. It was an image I wouldn't forget for a long time. "So I guess we should have the talk," she stated, turning to me.

"I don't think we need to, seeing as we did it all night." I joked and Lena shot me a look.

"No, no I mean..."

"The talk that you're my boss and I'm your employee?" I guessed, putting my hands behind my head.

"Bingo," she said, giving me a finger gun. "I feel that once we leave this room, that's it. We are back in the real world. I'm your boss and that's it. Also, you obviously can't tell anyone at work about this."

"I understand, and agree with you. What happened here stays here," I told her and she smiled sweetly at me.

"Well, I'm glad we cleared that up," Lena told me, crawling up to kiss me again. "Maybe next year's conference we can do it again." I chuckled at her before we kissed some more.

We were both worn out. Lena had the room for the weekend so she decided to stay. I showered and got dressed. We kissed again before I left, which was hard because she was still naked, but I wanted to get home and change before going to the conference. I picked up my car and went home. Luckily the convention floor didn't open until the afternoon, so I was going to sleep off last night a little bit more.

I pulled into the garage at home and sighed to myself. Too bad last night was all I was going to get of Lena. Sex with her was pretty great; but as they say 'All good things...' I also thought about my relationship with Linda. Sooner or later that would also have to come to an end as well. Maybe after next weekend's date with Becky. 'That would be interesting, Becky and Linda together', the dirty thought swirled in my mind. Although I wouldn't know how that would have happened. Becky was actually a year older than me, and two years older than Linda.

"Hmmm..." I mumbled to myself. It did seem that Linda made her way around and was much more active in the field than I ever was. Well until recently that is. I chuckled at myself, my life was getting way out of hand, but at least in a good way. I doubted Linda and Becky hooked up, perhaps I should just ask her. Linda has been a lot more truthful with me since we started sleeping together. Well not that she really lied to me to start with, she was just telling me more things now, that's for sure. I got out of the car and made my way inside.

I found all the girls in the kitchen, fully clothed to my disappointment, but I honestly didn't expect them to be running around naked anyway. Linda was in a simple black blouse and jeans, Angie had a tight girl cut t-shirt that showed off her breasts, and equally tight jeans. Kris was wearing a vest top and rather short skirt, which allowed me a good view of her legs as she stood at the fridge getting something.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," Kris said with a dark smirk.

"I see somebody had fun last night," Linda commented with a chuckle.

"Awww I was hoping you'd come back last night. Not that it wasn't fun girls, I just wanted another round of him myself," Angie confessed, blowing me a kiss.

"Sorry to disappoint you, it was a lot of fun," I replied, taking a seat at the table with them.

"Well, as long as you had fun," Angie told me, leaning over. We kissed gently.

"Yea, about four times worth of fun. Once she got going it got kind of wild," I explained, leaning back. Linda giggled as she made me a plate of the breakfast they were all sharing. I started eating while the girls continued to chit chat as though I wasn't there.

"So, I'm thinking the mall to start with," Linda stated as it looked like they were wrapping things up.

"Sounds good to me," Angie agreed before looking over at me. "Think you want to escort three sexy ladies around today?"

"Sorry ladies, I am done for, I'm desperately in need of a nap," I said regretfully, but who knew what kind of craziness was going to follow them around today.

"He also has an appointment with Scarlet on Saturday and I told her I'd keep him hungry for her," Linda explained to the group. My thoughts of maybe downing some coffee and going with them were dashed away.

"Oh, lucky boy," Angie cooed with a wink.

"Yes well, that being said, I also want to spend some time at the tech conference my company bought me a ticket for. So I am going to bid you ladies adoo." I stood up and made my way out of the kitchen, or tried to. Kris was blocking my way.

"Ah, ah, ah, you've got to pay the toll." Kris explained, not even letting me reply before she pressed her body against me and kissed me. Immediately our tongues started to play with each other and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer. I pushed her against the door frame, getting a little yelp in our kiss. I made out passionately with Kris for a good couple of minutes before breaking from her. Kris had to catch her breath. I did too but I was trying not to show it. I just kissed her on the cheek and walked away.

Once upstairs I retired to my room, changed into some fresh boxers and climbed into bed. I set an alarm that would give me time to make to the conference. Sleep came very easily, and dreams of heavenly bodies from my recent experiences danced around my head. I'm not sure what was in store for me, but I had a much sunnier outlook about it.

I woke up a while later, feeling better, but still kind of tired. I got up and dressed and went to the kitchen. The house was still empty, and I had a ticket to use. I used my normal car to get back to the conference. I walked across the floor, looking over all the cool and inventive things happening in the next year. I saw some people I'd met last night, got plenty of business cards and even a couple of job offers. Lena was also walking the floor and we spotted each other, I smiled as I approached her.

"Hey," she greeted me with a knowing smile. She was wearing a tight wrap around burgundy dress with matching nylons and black heels.

"Hey yourself," I looked her up and down. "You look great," I told her.

She got really close to me so just the two of us could hear. "I'm sure you'd rather see me naked and sweaty on my back under you," she whispered to me with her sexy smirk.

I couldn't help but chuckle awkwardly at her. "You could say tha,." I joked and Lena raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm sure I will," Lena told me and sauntered away. I watched the sexy way her hips wiggled as she left. I'm not quite sure what happened, but maybe Lena wasn't just a one and done after all. I kept wandering around for a bit longer. After my second pass by the exhibits I was getting hungry, I left and went to the restaurant near the hotel. The hostess was pretty cute and showed me to the bar since I was by myself. It was obvious that the bartender wanted a good tip and was attentive to what I wanted. I left a twenty on top of the thirty dollar bar bill, and then got the hostess' phone number on my way out. I tucked the napkin in my pocket as I left. I couldn't hide my smirk, not knowing what to do I headed back to my car.

I was about ten feet from the car when someone yelled at me. "Hey, I have a bone to pick with you!" I surmised they were yelling at me when I looked around and saw that I was the only one there other than the person yelling. I turned to see Clara coming up to me. She was in a woman's business suit, probably a power suit. She came straight up to me and put her hands on her hips. "You made me look stupid last night, I will not take it!"

I gave her a smirk. "That meat head you had following you around made you look stupid. I did my job and made my boss look good, you wanted a trophy to tote around."

She looked like she was about to explode, then took a deep breath and straightened herself out. "I want you to come work for me." She pulled a card out from inside her suit coat. "You actually know your shit, and you're not bad looking. After I walked away I was thinking about what you are packing under the hood. Lena wouldn't have been hanging off you all night for no reason."

I took the card and saw she worked for Super Core, a rival computer company. No wonder Lena hated her so much. The Sups, as we called them, sellout assholes. I may work for a large corporation but Super Core is like the big evil boss at the end of a video game. I handed the card back to her. "I would rather not entertain that thought, I haven't gone darkside quite yet."

"I'll double your salary, your own office," she looked past me, "a company car..."

I gave an unimpressed look. "This is my getting around car, that badass muscle car is my baby."

She looked impressed. "Well that is good at least, but you should take my card. Lena has a way of using people to get what she wants then she dumps them. I'm living proof of that."

"What?" I asked, taken back.

Clara gave me a knowing smirk and I felt a chill run down my spine. "We both started at your little shit of a company and low and behold we were both up for the same promotion. I stupidly let her sweet talk me into sharing our ideas and working together. If one of us got the promotion we'd bring the other one with them. That lying bitch got the promotion and stabbed me, in the front, at least. Fired me herself the second she could. She'll suck you dry and leave you for dead on the side of the road." She pushed the card back in my hand. "At least if I start sucking on you it'll be enjoyable."

"I'll take my chances," I told her but shoved the card in my pocket.

"Well when you want to play in the major leagues or you get your back stabbed, call me. I'll make it worth your while." She gave me a wink and sauntered off, admittedly I did not mind watching her ass as she swayed her hips.

I got into my car and stopped myself from starting it. My mind started to wonder if maybe she was right. Lena was the kind of woman to not let anything stop her, and I did remember hearing whispers in the office rumor mill. I tought for a moment before getting my phone out. I texted Lena, hoping we could meet. After a few minutes she responded saying I should meet her at the hotel room.

I made my way up there and knocked on the door. Lena greeted me wearing a silk robe and holding a glass of wine. Silk nylons covered her legs and she was wearing high heels that scream fuck me! "Hey there stud, couldn't stay away?" She asked me licking her lips.

"I'm not here for a social call Lena," I told her, giving her Clara's card. "Your old friend gave me so much insight, and had some things to tell me. Can I come in," I asked.

Lena sighed loudly and nodded opening the door for me. "This was not how I wanted my afternoon to go." She replied, closing the door.

"She told me you stabbed her in the back. I wanted to hear it from you before assumptions and what not are made." I told her as I sat down on the couch.

Lena sipped the wine and sat down opposite me on the other couch. She crossed her legs giving a glimpse that whatever she was wearing, she was not wearing underwear. I tried to ignore my dick hardening and took a quiet breath. "Clara and I started at our company at the sametime. We worked under the same manager and we were up for the same promotion. Something seemed off, but we were getting close..." Lena told me looking down and sipping her wine.

"Close, like what we did? Getting close together, all night?" I asked her. A picture of her and Clara fucking flashed through my mind. My cock was straining in my jeans at this point.

Lena took a deep breath and nodded to me. "We started the same day, had drinks together, we had become friends. A year or so later, we were sleeping at each other's place after bar nights. One night we were out and dared to kiss each other... God her lips felt so good on mine, and her hands on my skin..." Lena trailed off before clearing her throat and sitting up again. "We were having fun and working together was fun, and we had plenty of fun alone. I just couldn't shake this feeling that something was off though. After a really good night together, she was still asleep and I looked through her phone.

"Clara was contacted by the Sups, and she was planning on being promoted. Once she was in that position for six months she was going to poach whatever talent she could. That could have killed the company. I put her in a position that basically outed her. I was expecting her to quit but they came down harder on her than I thought. Lawsuits were beginning to form and the hammer was going to come down. The morning she was pulled into a meeting I got promoted and she was publicly fired for corporate espionage. I'm not sure how, but she had leverage over at the Sups and still got hired on, but she was dealt with white gloves for a while. She kept her head down till she screwed over some other company, that's when our little show off competition started." Lena finished taking a long drink of her wine to polish off the glass.

"So it was personal," I stated out loud. "That explains a lot actually."

"I don't regret sleeping with her, I don't regret getting her fired. I regret that it got out of hand. It all got handled quietly and basically the wider world knows the shit Super Core pulls now. I love my job and if it was not for me you'd be let go next week." Lena told me with a bit of a dark look.

"I'm so grateful that you went to bat for me, that my project has gone through and that I'll be very well paid. I just... had to know Lena, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything." I admitted to her.

She sighed and leaned back on the couch, resting her head on the back of the couch. "I just thought I was finally past her and what happened. Every year I see her and every year those feelings and memories come back." Lena sat back up. "I usually don't bring my date up to my room Scott. I usually show off and send them home, then I come up here with some booze and some toys and cum, screaming. Last night was fun and you impressed the literal panties off of me Scott. I want to keep working with you and I want you to succeed. I hoped that I could maybe use the night to keep you close," She explained, running her hand gently over her neck. "You just happened to be good and have a nice cock Scott."

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Well you are very good yourself Lena. I'm sorry I doubted you, Clara clearly knows how to push buttons," I told her with a shrug.

"Well," Lena started and stood up. "I can push buttons too," she finished in a sexy whisper as she straddled my lap. "Although I'm feeling a little heart broken," Lena told me with a sexy pout, running her finger along my jaw. "I think you should make it up to me," she leaned in to whisper into my ear. Her hot breath rose the hair on the back of my neck. "With your tongue."

Lena got up and turned around, walking back to the messy bed, shedding her robe as she did. She was in a sleeveless bodysuit, that was crotchless as it framed her round beautiful ass perfectly. She turned to show off the fact that her breasts weren't covered either. I scrambled off the couch to follow her, when I reached her she put her hand on my chest.

"You please me and maybe I'll let you fuck me," Lena told me with a smirk. I cupped her cheek and kissed her roughly. Our mouths opened, her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. We made up for a moment as my hands ran along her body. Suddenly she pushed me away and wagged her finger in my face. Lena sat on the bed and spread her legs as she put her feet on the bed with her knees bent. Her hands went to her pussy, her one hand spread it wide for me, the other's middle finger stroked her clit gently. "Your tongue Scott, now!" She told me with a commanding voice.

I smirked at her as I knelt before her, running my hands over her thighs. I started out slowly, kissing her thighs lightly. Last night I dived right in because I couldn't wait to fuck her. I wanted this time to be different. I could smell her arousal and since I was already turned on it was very difficult to focus but I did. My tongue ran up and down her inner thighs, before the space just before her pussy, then I ran my tongue on her soft lips.

"Oh Scott," Lena moaned and leaned back. I lapped at her pussy gently, my tongue working over her tender flesh. She tasted good to me and I didn't feel bad about being down there again. I swirled my tongue around her lips, moving the folds every which way. Lena was starting to breath heavily above me. I licked her up and down like an ice cream cone on a hot day. "Oh Scott, baby!" Lena continued to moan as her hands found their way onto my head.

I made sure I moved my nose to bump her clit gently as I began to eat her out in earnest. Moving my tongue up and down on her pussy, I lapped up her sweet nectar as much as I could. Lena was panting heavily, I looked up at her, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly. Lena's very ample tits shaking with her ragged breaths. I slipped two fingers into her and plunged them in and out of her as I moved up to lap at her clit. This was fun but I wanted her to cum so maybe I could be inside her again.

"Fuck Scott! Oh fucking tongue me you fucking bastard! GOD DAMN!" She cried as I could tell she was right at the edge. I sucked on her little love button, taking the thing into my mouth. Lena started to thrash around as her body shook from the pleasure I was giving her. I used my free hand to press her down so I could continue to suck and finger fuck her. Lena was starting to roll from side to side and I was forced to lean back. "Fuck Scott! FUCK!" She shouted as her orgasm rocked her. It was a good few minutes before she was still and her body quivered from aftershocks. While she was catching her breath I stood and shed my clothes. I was so hard, I needed this.