I Want You to Want Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda came out wearing a red dress that had lots of straps above her breasts and around her neck, the skirt was still very short. She came and sat down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Making friends?" Linda asked me before looking Ginger up and down.

"I'm Ginger," she introduced herself and Linda shook her hand, but when Linda's hand met her's Ginger grabbed it and kissed the back.

"Oh I like her," Linda cooed as they shared a smoky look between each other. "I'm his sexy piece of ass, Linda."

Ginger looked closely at Linda's face and then mine. "So your, um, boyfriend was just telling me how you two found each other?" Ginger asked with a sly grin.

The question didn't faze Linda, as she smiled widely before talking. "Oh, we've been friends for a long time. I heard he had broken up with his last girlfriend and I pounced on him." Linda lied and I just smiled at them.

"Interesting," Ginger continued to look at us. "Well, why don't you change and you two can join me for lunch," she offered up to us.

Linda smiled brightly and nodded. "Sure, I really only want these two dresses anyway."

"Well they look stunning on you." Ginger told Linda with a smirk, her hand slipping up from my thigh to under Linda's dress. "Very sexy," Ginger whispered, her hand slipping farther up as Linda spread her legs to her.

Linda stifled a moan and bit her lower lip as Ginger caressed her gently before removing her hand. I could feel my cock harden a little under Linda's ass cheeks. She turned and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth before sliding out of my lap and back into the changing rooms.

Ginger slid closer to me, pressing her body against mine, her hand in my lap. "Well your sister is awfully handsy with you." Ginger whispered to me and my heart sank in my chest. She grabbed my cock over my shorts and squeezed me gently. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. If anything I think it's super hot," Ginger continued to whisper, stroking my cock softly and running her tongue over my ear lobe. "I hope we can all have some fun together in a bit."

"Well Linda is all about having fun, trust me." I told her straining to hold back my own moans. Between Linda and now Ginger I was so frustrated and ready to get off. Ginger chuckled before giving me a hard stroke and sliding away. I had to get my breathing back as I didn't want to stand up and pitch a tent for the whole store to see. Thankfully by the time Linda came back I had cooled off enough, but Linda shot me a look.

"Getting to know one another?" My sister asked with a smirk, holding the two dresses she wanted.

"A bit, I felt a... big reason you two are together." Ginger joked as we stood. I felt my ears start to burn but no one commented on it as we walked to the register. "Hey Katie," Ginger greeted the woman at the counter. "Put these on my tab for my friends here."

"Sure thing boss," Katie replied, packing it up for us.

"Boss?" Linda asked her with a questioning smirk.

"Well technically my Mom owns the store, but I run it. Hence my shocking abuse of power from time to time." Ginger explained with a dark chuckle. "Where are you guys parked? I want to take you two to my favourite place."

"We're around the back, had to tuck that big something back before we could walk around." Linda told her and I got uncomfortable.

Ginger giggled at me as Katie handed us the bags. "Thanks girl, I'll see you tomorrow."

"You'd better," Katie told her with a wink. Christ was everyone fucking everyone else and I was just not a part of it till recently? We walked back to our car and put the bags in it, Ginger had us take her to her own car and we followed her a couple more miles north to a quiet steakhouse. Ginger must have known people here because the hostess just smiled as we walked in and took us to a room in the back.

"They have a great surf and turf here." Ginger told us as we sat down. She ordered a bottle of wine for us and we all ordered food. Other than the waiter I noticed we were pretty much alone.

"Come here a lot?" I asked her after getting the special treatment.

"Well my dad owns this place." Ginger confessed taking a sip of the wine. "My parents are pretty wealthy, we own this place, two more down south, the clothes shop and an ice cream parlour out west some."

"Wow, so you can pay for lunch too," Linda stated with a smirk. I shot her a look but she kept staring at Ginger.

A smile crept across her face. "Oh I'm sure we can work out some way to repay me..." Ginger stated as our food came. We ate and chatted about nothing really. We finished eating and Ginger led us back outside. "Let's go back to my place, you can work off your lunch," she told us and we agreed. Following her to a small ranch house in a quiet neighborhood. We parked and Ginger let us in the house through the back. "Drinks?"

Before I knew it we had drinks in our hands and were all sitting on a couch in her living room. I was on one side, Linda was sitting in my lap and Ginger was sitting next to us. Linda had her legs in Ginger's lap after she kicked off her shoes.

"So when did you start fucking your brother?" Ginger asked to my shock, but Linda played it cool.

"Been about a week now, I seduced him and sucked him off. It got pretty steamy after that," Linda leaned forward. "He's a pretty good cunt licker too."

"Oh," Ginger cooed with a shiver. "Because I wasn't interested before..." She joked with snicker, her hand running up and down Linda's leg. "So how should we start?"

"Well I've been teasing him all day," Linda stated as she wiggled in my lap, rubbing her ass against my crotch.

"Aww, poor baby." Ginger replied in a mocking tone.

"Oh he's been busy fucking his boss the last two days." Linda explained grinding into me, causing a delicious spark to shoot through my cock.

"I fucked you this morning," I told Linda as my hand snaked under her arm and I cupped a tit and squeezed it.

"Well that was good baby," Linda admitted.

"And you've been having a lesbian fuck fest since I was gone too." I shot back to her and Linda shrugged.

"That would have happened if we were fucking or not." Linda explained, setting down her drink and sliding over to Ginger's lap. "But you just watch for a bit, I'm sure Ginger will want to please you." She told me before leaning down and started to make out with the other woman. They moaned together as their mouths opened and I watched their tongues play with each other. After a minute, Ginger had Linda's blouse unbuttoned and on the floor. Linda was wearing a strappy harness that covered her chest and torso, a sheer bra over her great tits. Her nipples were hard, and Linda grinned as Ginger's hands reached up to feel them over the bra.

"Fuck you two are hot," I groan as I started to rub my cock over my shorts slowly.

Ginger's efforts moved to Linda's neck that caused her to moan slightly and close her eyes. "She feels good, her lips are super soft." Linda opened her eyes to look at me. "Just the way I like it." She hissed as I guessed Ginger got a hold of her ear. "Dont go off yet cowboy, I'm sure you should fuck our hostess before we leave."

Ginger leaned back but still played with Linda's tits. "Oh, I'd like that..." Ginger said with an excited giggle. She found the front clasp of Linda's bra and that added the garment to the pile forming on the floor. Linda's bare breasts were on display to Ginger and she wore an impish grin before lowering her mouth and taking her right nipple into her mouth.

"Oh that's good baby," Linda groaned as she held Ginger's head against her chest. I watched her suck on those tits for a good while. Linda squeaking and moaning as the other woman paid attention to her. Once her nipples were pink and wet Linda pulled away and pulled Ginger's tank top up and off of her. She wore the fishnet shirt but no bra. Her pierced nipples were hot, the barbells through them had emojis of faces with their tongues sticking out on each end. "OH!" Linda shouted happily, grabbing her tits with both hands, pushing them up and together. "These are so cute! I've thought about getting my nipples pierced, but I don't' know if I could go through with it."

"MMM," Ginger groaned when Linda started to play with her nipples. "It honestly only hurts for a couple of minutes, you have to be nice to them, till they heal."

"You'd look super hot with your nips pierced Linda," I tell her, as I open my shorts and take my cock out. I stroke myself lightly watching Linda play with the nipple piercings.

"Maybe another time sweetie, I'm more focused on these right now." Linda replied before sliding down enough to bring her nipples into her mouth. Ginger groaned and arched her back, trying to push more of her tit flesh into Linda's mouth. Ginger looked over to watch me stroke myself before reaching over and gripping my shaft. I let her play with my cock as I watched Linda suck and nibble on her tits.

Linda pulled back and stood to kneel in front of the other woman, reaching up to unzip her skirt. She pulled it down and we both gasped as we saw her pussy come into view. She wore crotchless fishnets and no other underwear. Linda spread her legs and we saw Ginger had her clit pierced as well. Linda cooed happily as she started to play with the clit ring causing her to moan and lean her head all the way back as she closed her eyes.

Ginger stroked my cock lightly as Linda leaned down to start licking her softly. I could see Linda's head moving between her legs as she cried out in ecstasy. "Oh wow, oh fuck!" Ginger shouted as Linda worked her over. "Your sister sure knows what she's doing down there."

"I've had some good tutors..." Linda told her before resuming her work. Ginger's chest rose and fell rapidly as she was being pleased. Ginger sped up stroking me as she started to moan louder.

"Shit your tongue feels good on cunt!" she cried out, using her free hand to grab Linda's hair as she wrapped her legs around her head. I was forgotten as Linda lapped at our hostess' pussy. I had seen her do this on Angie and was sure she was trying to get her off. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Ginger painted her moaned aloud as I was thinking she was getting close. "FUCK!" There it was, she shouted at the top of her lungs as I watched her body shake from Linda's tongue.

She unwrapped her legs and slumped back as she came down. Linda licked her lips before rising and leaning over to me. We kissed passionately and I tasted Ginger's cum on her lips. She was very sweet, almost no hint of tang in her juices as Linda moved the cum between us till none was left. Linda stood and looked down at my hard cock with a sultry look.

"Mind if my brother fucks me first?" Linda asked as she dropped her skirt. Her sheer panties were wet and sticking to her pussy.

"I don't mind, as long as I get some," Ginger said, catching her breath. "Besides, I like to watch sometimes." She finished moving her legs under her. Linda smirked as she leaned down to pull my shirt off. I stood and she finished pushing my shorts and boxers down. I took off my shoes as I finished stripping. Linda and I kissed deeply as I pressed her against me. Her harness wrapped around and had straps to hold up her fishnets and it looked very hot.

She broke the kiss and positioned us so Linda was on her hands and knees facing Ginger. I kneeled behind her and moved my cock head against her to get it wet. I pierced her easily causing us both to groan loudly.

"Fuck me but dont cum, our hostess needs some cock too." Linda told me and I grunted in response as I started to pump my sister from behind. I was gripping her hips as I fucked her, Linda was moaning under me. Ginger seemed to watch us closely, I saw a hand between her legs as she softly played with herself.

"Fuck, two real-life siblings going at it. I thought I'd only see this in porn." Ginger cooed as I watched her fingers move on her pusy.

"So, this is your- UH! First time?" Linda asked as I continued to fuck her.

"Yes, but not for lack of trying!" Ginger cried out as we watched her flick her clit ring. "Fuck her up, I need some cock."

"Well all you had to do was ask." I told her with a snicker, I moved my hand between Linda's legs and pumped her fast as I played with her clit.

"OH YOU FUCKER!" Linda cried out as I brought her off quickly. I pulled out as her orgasm hit, I didn't want her to squeeze my cum out of me. Linda collapsed on the floor as she finished her orgasm. I moved up and went to the couch, standing in front of Ginger she opened her mouth and I slid my cock in her mouth a few times.

"Wow," Ginger grinned as I slid my cock out of her mouth. "She tastes great, I'll have to take some time to lick that pussy clean." I smirked as I moved Ginger to be bent over the couch arm.

"Worry about that later," I told her as I moved behind her. I pushed my cock into her with ease.

"Oh fuck, you're big." Ginger groaned once I pierced her to the hilt. I took a few slow pumps into her. She gripped the fabric of the couch tightly as I filled her cunt with my dick.

"Damn you're tight," I groaned at her as I moved inside her sweet wet pussy.

"Well you're so big," Ginger wailed as I sped up. Our bodies started to slap together lightly. "Uh, Uh, Uh," she would groan at each of my up thrusts. I leaned over to grab her breasts and squeeze them roughly. Moving them with each of my movements inside her, Ginger arched her back. "Fuck you're making me feel so good-!" she cried before I sped up some more.

After some more time I moved so I could grab her shoulders with both hands to pound her pussy. "Fuck yea this is good!" I moaned out loud as I fucked Ginger.

"Glad, oh fuck! Glad I'm good for you!" Ginger told me as I rammed her over and over again. I felt my balls start to boil, I was surprised I lasted this long. I had to grab her hips as my lust fully took over and I pounded her into the couch. Ginger was full bent over the arm of the couch and wailing in pleasure. "FUCK! CUM! FUCK!! CUMMING!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs and as soon as her pussy clamped down on my cock and I lost it.

I started to spurt my cum into her, thrusting hard at each spasm. "GODDMAN!" I heard myself shout loudly as I came hard inside her. My jizz started to leak out when I pulled out to push back in. I couldn't help it, I just kept going till I was out of breath and had to stop to breathe. I moved out of her and slid to the floor, panting heavily. My heart was hammering in my chest and my legs shook from the effort it took to keep going as long as I did.

At some point Ginger had rolled on the floor too, and I looked over and saw Linda had moved on top of her. They were in a 69, as Linda was sucking the cum out of her and Ginger was just lapping at my sister's cunt. I could hear Linda groan and moan as Ginger worked her cunt with her expert tongue. It was hard but I rolled over to watch the show myself. Ginger had a fist full of Linda's blonde curls and pushed her head farther into her muff. Her other hand was reaching up and around, plunging her fingers into Linda's cunt as it looked like she was lapping at her clit.

Fuck this was hot, I thought to myself as I reached out and grabbed my phone. I took a few pictures and started to record just before their orgasms started to hit.

"Oh fucking hell!!" Linda cried out suddenly before moving back into Ginger's pussy. They both were moaning and shaking and the smell of sex filled the room as they both came hard. Linda had to roll off of her as she was out of breath.

"Fuck me, you lick me soo good!" Ginger proclaimed as they rode their orgasms out. Once they had calmed down, I stopped recording and put my phone down.

"Naughty boy," Linda said quietly. "Taking dirty pictures of your sister."

"I was taking pictures of my lover." I told her before leaning down to kiss her.

"You two are cute," Ginger told us as we kissed, I broke the kiss to look up at her. She was on her side, showing off her body to us.

"Thanks," I grinned at her. I moved on the floor and we cuddled together in a pile of used bodies. Sweat covered all of us as we laid together. I dozed for a bit, feeling the soft curvy bodies of my sister and our new lover felt so good against me. Although I couldn't help but think about tomorrow and my date. I really wanted to explore a relationship with Becky, but I didn't want to lose Linda. I made a promise after all... That was a problem for tomorrow.

*Thanks for reading, please rate, favourite it, comment if you want! Chapter 7 is done and you should be seeing it soon. Remember high ratings and good comments get me writing more!*