I Want You to Want Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed onto the bed and mounted her, Lena gave me a sexy look and wrapped her legs around me. "Need me baby?" She asked, biting her lower lip with lust in her eyes.

"I want you," I told her, leaning down but she moved away.

"I asked if you needed me? I just came, I don't need you, I want you." She told me darkly but in a sexy way.

"I need you," I confessed to her quietly.

"That's better Scott," she moaned as she pushed me against her and I slid right into her hot pussy. "Because I want you, I want you to stick around for awhile. I may from time to time want you in my office." It was her turn to confess as I slowly slid out and back inside her.

"You're a little vocal," I told her, moving slowly inside her. Fuck! her pussy felt wonderful, swallowing my hard cock with each thrust.

"I keep a ball gag in my desk, sometimes I masturbate at work." Lena told me, pulling my head down to kiss her deeply. "And I know how vocal I can get lover, don't you enjoy fucking a woman who screams on your cock?"

"I love hearing you moan, I just know how quickly rumors travel in our office." I reminded her as I sped up a little.

"I'll squash them, just dont stop." She panted in my ear. I started to thrust into her harder, moving the bed a bit more. I felt her bare breasts slap against me as I fucked her. Lena rolled us over and started to ride my cock. Her hair whipping around as her tits bounced as she used her legs alone to ride my hard cock. Lena took my hands and put them on her breasts and I squeezed them. God everything about her felt good as her pussy gripped my hard cock.

"Fuck Lena you're fantastic!" I moaned as we fucked.

"Well, you're lucky Scott, you've got a good cock and can please a woman. I like that in a lover. Now shut up and let me fuck you." She told me, riding faster. Her pussy juice leaking down between us as we both moaned and groaned together. "Fuck you're so much fun Scott! This is so good! I love riding a good hard cock!" Lena continued to moan loudly. I was getting close and grunting loudly as Lena rode me so hard and fast. "Cumming Scott, I want you cum! I want to be filled with your hot seed again!"

"Fuck Lena, I'm cumming again! I'm cumming for you!" I cried as I exploded inside her yet again.

I was lost in my pleasure but Lena was coming again too. "FUCK! SCOTT! FUCK ME! FUCK I'M CUMMING! YOU MADE ME CUM AGAIN!" Lena cried out in ecstasy, her body shaking violently on top of me as I fired blast after blast of cum inside her. I painted her insides white again. Lena took a few more forceful bounces on me before she collapsed on top of me, completely out of breath.

She shifted and my cock slipped out of her, our combined cum leaking out of her and getting us both sticky between our legs. I ran my hands across her back gently as Lena desperately tried to catch her breath. The bodysuit she wore felt good in my hands as I continued to touch her.

"Can I say I'm sorry now?" I whispered to her and she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Apology accepted," she whispered back. "And I wasn't lying, I want to keep fucking. Think you can fit me into your busy schedule?" She joked with me, I moved her chin so she was looking at me before I kissed her gently. "I take that as a yes?" Lena asked me and I nodded at her. "Good," she told me with that sexy smirk before we kissed again. This was a deeper kiss, one that made me feel good.

Lena was dozing comfortably, snuggled next to me as we managed to get the covers over us. I had texted Linda and told her I would be out all night and to watch the house. She in return sent me a picture of Angie eating her out in the basement. I texted her back that she was a tease, and got an 'LOL' in response.

It was late, and I was exhausted but my mind kept coming back to Becky. I had a date with her in a week and I was fucking my sister, her best friend, and now my boss. I didn't want any of that to stop but admittedly it was getting out of hand. I mean I could see a future with Becky, a thing I'd been thinking about for a while now.

I could end it all, but...

DingDing! My phone binged and I reached over to put it on vibrate, I forgot it was on ring. I looked over and Lena shifted but kept on sleeping soundly.

Becky- Hey I have to cancel next weekend, something's come up.

FUCK! I groaned to myself and pinched the bridge of my nose. I really wanted to explore the potential of a relationship with her. My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked up at it.

Becky-I'm really sorry about that, I was looking forward to it, but can we move it up to Sunday night? I start late Monday and we could go for an early dinner and a movie?

Oh shit, I could see her in two days, why the fuck wouldn't I?

Me-That works! I'm very excited to see you!

Becky- YAY! I can't wait! ;)

Hot damn! Things were taking an interesting turn....

*

I woke the next morning to Lena still sleeping next to me. I smiled at my sexy boss and thought about another round with her but decided against it. I kissed her softly on her cheek before slipping out of bed and got dressed. I headed home and parked behind the house as usual. I took a deep breath, it was early and the sun was just cresting the horizon. I got out of my car and saw just Linda's car in the driveway but no one else's. I wondered if Angie had left already or if Linda had picked her up.

I walked toward the house and saw Cassie leaning against the window above me. She had her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face. I watched her for a moment before she stepped away from the window with her eyes still closed.

"Was she getting off?" I asked myself before going into the house. Cassie was eighteen and had a hot body, but she was a good girl so I doubted there was anything to do there. I opened the back door and saw Linda cooking breakfast. She was just wearing bikini panties and an apron. "Hey Sis," I called as I walked up and hugged her from behind.

"Hey stud," she cooed as I kissed her cheek. "Have a fun night?" Linda asked me with a giggle.

"You could say that, my boss wants to bang me wherever we get a chance." I told her as I let her go and sat at the table. "And Becky wants to go out with me tomorrow night."

"Oh?" She asked me with a sly look. I got the impression that she knew something I didn't.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her giving my own look back at her.

"Nothing, just wondering what you think about her?" Linda asked as she started to flip pancakes.

"Well I like her and I wouldn't have asked her out if Ray hadn't suggested it. I'm not about to go against my best friend." I told her truthfully.

"That's good to know, she was always nice when I had her as a tutor." Linda reminded me. I had forgotten that, Becky was always very smart. "And it was nice to chat with her the other day," Linda finished as she was still making breakfast. "Oh, also Scarlett called and told me she was busy tonight, so you'll have to reschedule fucking her," Linda explained with a smirk as she served us breakfast.

"I actually had forgotten about that, it's been a crazy week," I confessed as I prepared my pancakes.

"Well, I convinced her to give you a little time," Linda admitted a little darkly.

I looked up at her and she looked back at me. "Are you jealous Linda?" I asked her seriously. She blushed and swallowed but didn't say anything as she started to eat. "I'm serious Linda, you said we were just for fun?"

Linda sighed and huffed loudly. "We are Scott, I never lied about that. You're my brother and I love you, and I can't lie the sex has been pretty fucking good."

"Pun intended," I joked with a chuckle.

Linda shot me a look for interrupting her. "It's just I don't want to end this just yet. I'm guessing if your date goes well..." She paused and looked uncertain for a moment. I had rarely seen her this way. "Look I asked that no matter what happens we find some time once a year and be together, you promised me."

I suddenly became aware that what I was going to say next was going to define our relationship for the rest of our lives. I took a deep breath and thought for a moment. "I never lied to you Linda, and I keep my promises. No matter what happens, at least once a year we'll find time to be together."

Linda smiled at me brightly. "Thank you Scott." She whispered to me, looking in my eyes. "Can you make me one more promise?" Linda asked me and I nodded my head to her. "Wait at least a week, spend time with Becky, but don't call us off just yet. I want to plan one more surprise for us. Can you do that, can you wait till next weekend before deciding?" She asked me.

I shrugged at her but nodded. "Sure, I will wait at least a week before starting to think about what was going to happen to us."

"Thank you Scott, I really appreciate it." Linda told me with a genuine smile. I smiled back and we ate silently together. It wasn't awkward, it was more of a trusting silence. I knew now, more than ever that we trusted each other. We finished eating and I took care of our plates. As I turned Linda was leaning against the table and took off her apron. Her great breasts came into my view and I could feel my cock start to harden.

Linda crooked a finger and beckoned me to her, I of course obeyed. We kissed deeply as I held her close to me. The syrup in her mouth made the kiss sweeter as our tongues battled one another. Linda broke the kiss to unbutton my shirt, soon enough it was gone along with my undershirt. She dropped to her knees and scrambled to unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans and boxers down. I was half way hard when her mouth started to suckle genlty on my shaft.

"Oh fuck," I groaned and leaned my head back as she worked me over. Her tongue swirling around the head of my cock gently before she started to suck me into her mouth. Linda took her time as she sucked me. Slowly she worked her mouth back and forth over my cock causing my legs to shake some. It was so hard and it was feeling so good...

Linda suddenly stopped and gave me a sexy smirk before hopping up and sitting on the table. Spreading her legs, revealing the wet spot on her panties. She moaned as she ran her fingers over the wet spot. "Want to fuck me, Big Brother?" Linda asked me with a sexy purr in her voice. I leaned on her to resume our making out, I pulled her up to slip her panties off her waist and down those sexy legs. I set her back on the table and slipped my hard dick inside her. Linda moaned and leaned back so she was laying on the table.

"Oh fuck Scotty, you feel so good inside me," Linda moaned as I pushed all the way inside her. I started to pump her pussy gently, moving inside her as her cunt muscles gripped my cock. I grunted as I fucked my little sister slowly, her moaning under me was exciting me. Linda grabbed my hands and moved them to her tits. I had no complaints as I played with her breasts, pinching her nipples and getting her to yelp each time that I do. "Oh god Scott, you fuck me so good!" Linda cried as I picked up the pace.

The table started to rock a little as I moved inside of her. Linda's hands were on my chest, then my back, before sliding up to my neck and pulled me down so we could continue to kiss. I moved my hands to grip her waist as her legs wrapped around me. We kissed like long lost lovers as I sped up my fucking her. I had to break the kiss to breath and Linda was panting heavily with me.

"Oh Scott, oh fuck," she moaned as her hands went her breasts and she started to play with them in front of me. "Take me Scott, fuck me to heaven! I need to feel you cum Scott, fuck I need it badly!" She cried out, how was I going to deny her that?

I went fast and hard, slamming the table wildly as I fucked my hot sister. My cock was twitching and her cunt was pulsing. Her legs were shaking against me, her moans echoed in the kitchen, wet sounds came from our coupling.

"OH fuck Linda! I'm cumming!" I shouted as I started to shake violently as I came into my hot sister.

"Shit Scott! FUCK ME!" She cried out as her orgasm took hold of her also. I fired blast after blast inside her. I slammed our bodies together hard a few more times before I couldn't anymore. I collapsed on top of her as we were both out of breath. I turned my head to lay on her chest as Linda ran her hands over me. I thought I saw something out of the window in the backyard, but when I focused I didn't see anything. Besides no one should be out there, Mom was still away and Cassie was too timid to come into our yard without asking. I snuggled with Linda as we rode out our pleasure as much as we could. After some time Linda pushed me up and stepped back carefully, my pants were still around my ankles.

Linda stood and stretched her back before turning and kissing me softly. "Come on we should take a shower," she told me and I agreed. I had the scent of two different women on me after all, that was not the first time I thought with a chuckle to myself. We got to the bathroom and Linda turned on the water. Before we got in she dropped to her knees and licked my cock clean, swallowing our cum on my cock. I groaned as she got me half hard but we went no farther.

We both got into the shower and washed away our sweat and sex. Touching and feeling each other but generally just washing one another. Once done, we got out and dried ourselves off. Linda pulled me into her room and we cuddled naked on her bed, taking a bit of nap together. I slept soundly, all the sexy ladies in my life filling my dreams.

I woke up to a familiar feeling. I looked down to see Linda slowly sucking my cock again. "Fuck me, you're such a whore," I joked and I saw Linda smirk around my cock. She didn't stop sucking me off and just took her sweet time. I wanted to get off but Linda stopped and pulled back.

"Come on, let's get out of the house for a while." She told me, getting out of bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked a little out of breath. I was clearly close to getting off and she had denied that.

"No I'm not kidding you," Linda told me. With a sexy smirk she pulled out a pair of silky black thigh high nylons. "Waiting will make it so much better..." Linda explained to me. I growled loudly before getting out of her bed. I gave her a hard smack on her ass before leaving, causing her to moan loudly and then giggle.

I went to my room and got dressed. It was going to be warm so I wore a t-shirt and shorts. I was tying my sneakers when Linda came into the room. She was in a short black skirt, the already said nylons, a tight button up blouse that looked like the buttons were straining to keep her tits covered and her own sneakers. Linda had dark eye liner and black lipstick, a black choker with a ruby wrapped around her neck. If it weren't for her blonde curly hair I'd confuse her for a goth girl.

"Wow," I said out of reflex.

Linda smirked at me before turning around and bending all the way over, the skirt was so short it showed off the tops of her thigh highs and the bottom part of her ass. She must have worn a garter belt as straps held the thigh highs up and a see-thru thong covered her pussy. I could clearly see her cunt lips. "How do I look?" She asked me still bent over.

"You look great," I told her, feeling my cock stir again. "Where are we going?" I asked her standing up to run my hands over her ass cheeks. Linda slapped my hands away, stood up, turned around and took my hands.

"It's a surprise baby," she told me, dragging me out of the house and into her car. I sighed but let her drive me. Linda pointed us out of town but was taking the side and rural streets. Once we were just about out of town, Linda's hand fell into my lap.I groaned as she started to rub my dick softly and Linda shot me a cocky look. As we got out to the country roads, Linda unzipped my fly and pulled my shaft out. She stroked me slowly as I leaned back and enjoyed her teasing.

"What are we doing?" I asked her, holding back my moan. Linda sped up playing with my cock.

"We're going to the big mall up north." Linda told me before she reached into the console and pulled out some lotion. She lubed up her hand and resumed stroking my cock but faster. "Hold out Scott, I don't want you to come yet," She told me her hand was flying across my hard shaft.

"You're making that very difficult." I told her, closing my eyes. I tensed up as Linda's efforts were having their effect on me. She giggled and slowed down, almost to crawl, but didn't stop. This helped but my orgasm was still building, I tried to control my breathing. Linda would speed up her stroking and when I would get too close she would slow down, edging me for what felt like forever.

A tortuous twenty minutes went by when we pulled up to the mall. Linda still didn't finish me and stopped once we parked. Thankfully we parked around the employee section of parking. As it was early afternoon on a Saturday, everyone should already be working. I relaxed enough after a few minutes to shove my cock back into my shorts.

"You're evil," I told her darkly.

"I'm not, I'm just dressed that way." Linda told me with a chuckle as we got out of the car. Entering the mall, Linda grabbed my hand as we started to walk around. I gave her a look but she just smiled at me and we did some window shopping for a moment. "Just let me pretend for a bit," Linda whispered to me when we were close enough.

This was not a good idea, but on the other hand what was the harm? Sure we looked somewhat similar, had the same nose, but I had straight black hair and Linda was a curly blonde. If you didn't look too closely we were just your average college kids out on a date. We were out of town, no one should be able to recognize us. Sure, why not just enjoy this and let Linda have her way.

"Ok babe," I told her with a smile, Linda smirked and kissed me on the cheek quickly.

"Thanks Scott, I'll make it worth your while, trust me," Linda continued to whisper before we started to walk around again. We passed by a trendy clothes shop and Linda got excited. "Let's go in, I want you to buy me a new dress," She exclaimed, dragging me into the shop. I sighed as she started to buzz around looking for something. Well she found six different things as a matter of fact. Linda took me to the dressing room area and sat me down on the couch outside. "Let me pick the best one and I'll show it off for you."

"Ok honey," I say with a smile as I sat down. When Linda was out of eye sight from the rest of the store, she flashed me her ass again before ducking into the changing room. I smirked to myself, this was fun, Linda always made everything fun. I waited for a couple of minutes when Linda popped out in a low cut green dress with a short skirt. I could see the harness she wore under the dress was in sight along with the tops of her thigh highs. She did a spin and the skirt flared up showing off her supple ass cheeks again. Linda blew me a kiss and went back into the changing room.

"She seems fun," a chipper voice told me. I looked over to see another woman there. She had a beautiful round face and bright smile. Neon purple hair cut in a bit of a bob, she wore a tank top over a fishnet shirt with long sleeves that cover her good sized C cup breasts. A short skirt and fishnets going into Doc Martin boots, I noticed she had pretty shapely legs.

"Yea she is," I replied with a smirk.

"I'm Ginger," she offered her hand and I shook it gently. "So girlfriend or just a bunny buddy?" she asked, sitting next to me.

"Bunny buddy?" I asked, giving her a look.

"Oh you know," Ginger got quiet, "a fuck buddy," she finished with a devilish smirk and a wink.

"Something like that," I confessed.

"Oh really," Ginger replied tapping her chin. "That could be fun, we could have some fun times together," Ginger told me, her hand resting on my thigh.