I Want You to Want Me Ch. 07

Story Info
Scott has his date with Becky, work gets complicated.
9.7k words
4.76
19.5k
56

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey everyone, back with another chapter! YAY! So I'm still working on chapter 8, it will be up when its finished! Thanks again Elmer, and please rate and comment if you like it!*

-

Linda and Ginger were busy getting horizontal when I left her home in the morning. I was tempted to stay but I had my date with Becky to get ready for and wanted to keep some vitality, so to speak, for her. Just in case something was to happen. I remembered our little make up from earlier in the week. Linda did me a favour and called Nikki to give me a shave again. As it was now Sunday, I was past peach fuzz and it was starting to itch a bit.

I drove home and parked taking another deep breath. I found myself doing that a lot recently. I walked into the back yard as Cassie was coming out of her house. She was in her school uniform, which I thought was a little weird, but she did go to a Christan college.

"Sunday mass?" I asked her in a cheery voice as we crossed paths.

Cassie stopped and smiled at me a little awkwardly, I could see a little blush touching her cheeks. "Yes, it's required we attend at least two a month, but they don't stop us from going to our own church. If we have a signed form from the pierst." She explained to me, I noticed she really didn't make eye contact with me. Did Cassie maybe have a thing for me?

"Well don't let me hold you up, I just wanted to say you look nice." I told her with a smile.

Cassie was now blushing in earnest and played with her hair. "It's just my uniform," she mumbled to me.

"Well you wear it well," I told her with a smirk. "Have a good day." I said as my good-bye and headed inside. I suddenly aware that I was coming home in the early hours of the morning and probably stinked like the crazy sex I had lastnight. Maybe she didn't have a thing for me and just smelled the sex stink coming off of me?

Oh well, something to worry about later. Man that list was piling up too. I thought as I got into the house. First I needed to shower, so I stripped down in the kitchen and tossed my clothes in the laundry and walked through the house nude. I got a feeling I wasn't alone, but no one else should have been home. I didn't check the driveway for cars but Mom should have been away, she would have called us and let us know she was coming home.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and went into the bathroom and showered. Once I was out, I double checked and everything looked the same. I poked my head into my Mom's bedroom but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell if something was different anyway. I dressed as I got a text from Nikki saying she was outside.

I rushed down to let her in and she smiled at me coming to the house. "Hey cutie, you need a shave."

"Yes I do, I've got a date." I told her as she set her razors down on the table.

"Oh, well now, we can't have you looking like a slob now, can we?" She asked in a sultry tone. I winked at her as we got everything set up. Nikki performed her work admirably again, she showed me before cleaning up. "Well," Nikki started as she wiped her hands clean. "If your date doesn't pan out, you can always call me." She finished as her arms wrapped around my neck.

My hands went to her waist out of instinct. "I will certainly let you know." I informed her as she pressed her body against mine.

"Good boy," Nikki whispered before leaning up to kiss me. Our lips pressed together and I won't lie, it felt really good. We broke apart and Nikki wore a devilish smirk on her face. "Next time, big boy." She told me, rubbing her leg against my crotch before turning, grabbing her tools, and leaving.

Well now I needed a cold shower, which helped cool me off and wash off the stray hair. I went to my room and checked my email. Nothing important, or that couldn't wait till tomorrow anyway. I dived into my bed and slept, not that I didn't sleep at Ginger's, but the ladies kept me up. I slept for a while till my phone woke me up.

Becky- Hey, will you be ready in an hour?

Me- Yea, I'll pick you up?

Becky- Yes! Just come in!

Me- Great see you soon!

Alright, it was time, I thought to myself as I got ready. I changed into a collared shirt, nice pants and sneakers. I made my way downstairs and saw Linda wasn't home yet. Probably still with Ginger. I cleaned up the kitchen real quick before heading out. Ray and Becky's house wasn't too far away. I pulled up just a couple minutes early and decided to let myself in.

"Hey it's me!" I shouted as I came in.

"Hey Scott, just have a seat, I'll be down in a minute." Becky shouted from upstairs.

"Ok!" I replied, taking a seat on the couch. I got a text from Linda. More dirty pics, Ginger sucking her tits, Linda fingering her, an actually impressive shot of them in 69 again. I groaned to myself as I felt my cock get semi hard again.

Me- You're such a slut.

Linda didn't respond and I wouldn't have texted back anyway because Becky came down stairs. She had her red hair teased, light green eyeshadow, in a cute black dress, nylons that had polka dots across them, and sensible heels.

"Wow, you look amazing," I told her.

Becky smiled and did a little spin for me before stopping and smiling brightly at me. "Well thank you Scott, I am really looking forward to tonight." Becky replied with a smile. "Shall we?"

"We shall," I joked as I took her hand. We headed to my car and I opened the door for her. "Where are we headed?" I asked as I started the car.

"Well I don't want to break your wallet," Becky told me a little shyly.

"Honestly it's fine, I just got a raise, so we can go wherever you want," I told her.

Becky gave me a big smile. "You're going to spoil me?" she asked, her hand finding my thigh.

"I can be talked into it," I told her, looking her straight in the eyes.

Becky wore a dark smirk and I felt a tingle run down my spine into my cock. "Have you ever been to Ricky's, by the lakefront?"

I thought about it, and I didn't think I had ever been, but that was almost an hour drive. "No, but that's kind of far away, don't you think?" I asked her, suddenly aware that Linda does this kind of thing to me sometimes too. Something was up...

"Well I'll make you a deal," she started, there it is. "Not to give anything away, but I don't want you to be nervous about whether you're getting lucky or not tonight. So you drive to the restaurant, and I'll blow you. You get off and I get a tasty meal, deal?"

I raised an eyebrow at her, that was an interesting deal. "No strings?" I asked, very unlike me honestly, but I wasn't the same person I was a couple of weeks ago.

She shook her head. "No strings, I lick your cock, you treat me to a good meal. We'll catch a show out there, it's not far from the movie theater."

"Ok then," I replied, easing the seat back some. I knew I could get to the lakefront by taking the side streets and a rural road that was pretty much a straight shot. Becky leaning on me, her left hand gently running over my crotch. I was getting hard and could feel my shaft start down my left pant leg. Becky lightly kissed my neck and I felt her tongue gently play with my ear. "You really want that dinner huh?" I asked, actually a little curious.

"No," she whispered to me softly. "I want your cock," she hissed while grabbing a handful. "You've been a crush of mine for a while Scotty. I was afraid you'd never ask me out, you know that?" I remember our conversation from the other day before our make out session. "Besides I only blow the guys I really like, so you're in an elite group." She told me with a soft chuckle as she stroked me over my pants.

"Do I get to play with you?" I asked her as we turned out of the neighborhood and toward the lake.

"Well see how the night goes hon, but I doubt it will be a problem," Becky chuckled before she unzipped my fly. I took a sharp breath as her hand reached into my pants and boxers, freeing my little monster.

"Oh wow," Becky stated with a little grin. "I guess the rumors are true..." she whispered before sliding down and bringing my cock into her mouth. My hands shook for a moment as one of my dream girls had her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I thought back to her comment about rumors, but that thought was quickly dashed as she started to suck me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she slowly sucked on the head. Running her tongue all around before sliding further down. She was good, and I forced myself to focus, it was still a couple of minutes till we were on the rural road out of town, but Sunday afternoon, it was fairly quiet out.

Although we stopped at one of the last traffic lights I would have to deal with and another car pulled up in the turn lane. A pair of cute girls were chatting as Becky's head started to bob up and down. One of the girls looked over and was shocked before pointing it out to her friend as they both watched. I gave them a sly smile and wink before the light turned and I drove off. 'Damn that was hot,' I thought as Becky slid even further down on my eight inches.

Finally we hit the road out of town and I thanked every higher being that they invented cruise control. I flicked that on and leaned back as Becky was really sucking me off. Her head flying up and down on me. It took a lot of willpower to watch the road as I was getting close to cumming.

"Oh Becky, if you keep that up I'm going to blow," I warned her, but she took the head of my cock and sucked hard. She pressed her tongue against the underside of my head, which was super sensitive and used a hand to stroke the base. "Oh! Fuck! Shit! Becky!" I moaned as I started to cum. My legs shook and I slammed my hand on the wheel as I fired my seed into her mouth. Becky moaned loudly and it made it feel even better, as I must have blown an easy five blasts into her mouth.

Becky continued to moan a little as she swallowed up every bit she could and licked the remaining off when I was finished. I was panting heavily and leaning back in my seat when Becky finally resumed sitting up in her own seat. I watched her run a finger on the corner of her mouth with some loose cum before sticking the finger back in her mouth to suck it clean.

"Well you certainly are tasty Scotty," Becky told me and I smirked at her. I regained my breath and Becky put my cock away before she opened her purse. She started to apply a dark shade of blue lipstick as we drove. "Didn't want to mess this up on the way there." Becky told me with a dark grin.

"Well I'm glad you decided to wait," I replied with a chuckle. Becky finished applying her lipstick and we drove on like she didn't just suck me off. We chatted about this and that. Becky was in her last year of college too, after taking a year off to work and make some money. I knew we liked a lot of the same stuff, so conversation with her was so easy.

Before I knew it, she was directing me to the restaurant, and to the valet parking. I tipped the guy a ten before coming in. The host greeted us and told us we had a twenty minute wait.

"That's fine," Becky replied, wrapping her arm in mine. "We dont mind waiting a bit." I gave the host my name and she walked us to a sitting area that gave us a good view of the lake. It was early evening and the sun was making the waves look like ripples of gold across the water. "It's so lovely out here," Becky said aloud as we watched the waves for a moment.

"Not as lovely as you," I whispered to her before giving her a soft kiss on the neck.

"Oh, Scotty," she whispered back as I gave her some soft kisses.

Someone behind us cleared their throat. We both turned to see an old couple just about to sit down. "If you don't mind," the old man stated with a gruff look at both of us.

"Oh Harold, they're young and clearly in love, let them be," the old woman told her husband. Apparently his name was Harold. "I'm sorry, he's a stick in the mud sometimes."

"Young people today are running around all crazy, it should be a crime Virginia," Harold grumbled like the stereotypical old person.

"Oh like we were any different when we were their age," Virginia scolded him. As we watched and listened to the couple I was resting my hand on Becky's lower back, just above her ass. I smiled along to the conversation as my hand grabbed her dress and bunched it up, till I could slide my hand and cup one of her ass cheeks. Becky wobbled for just a second but kept her composure well. I learned that her nylons were thigh highs, which all the women in my life seemed to wear all the time. Not complaining just stating a weird acorance that was happening. Also I discovered that she was wearing silk panties as I felt the material in my palm.

"I just wished kids these days would keep it in their pants is all, remember when having sex before marrage made you a social outcast?" Harold continued to huff.

"Then we would have been outcasts," Virginia stated before laughing at the look on her husband's face. I couldn't help but chuckle, Becky giggled, covering her mouth as she did in that cute school girl way.

I leaned back against the glass window, that allowed my hand to slide even further down and I rubbed between her legs softly. This was a big risk, but Becky didn't stop me, although her breathing sped up a little bit. She even spread her legs just slightly enough to allow my index and middle finger to rub her slit over her silk panties. The old couple continued to argue, almost playfully, with each other as Becky looked over at me and smiled with a wink.

Jackpot! I thought she liked this. Which was good and bad, because while I didn't want to get caught, I did want to play with her more. I skillfully managed to slide her panties to the side enough to slide my middle finger inside her very wet pussy. Fuck, she was already turned on! I slowly pumped my finger in and out of her. Becky's ears were getting bright red but damn if she didn't hold it together while I fingered her slowly. Harold and Virginia kept on talking, as though we weren't there, which was good because I felt Becky's legs start to shake. She leaned against the wall with me. She clutched her purse very tightly as her hands shook and her pussy clamped down on my finger.

Becky had experienced a little orgasm while we were standing there, and after she finished I removed my finger, but kept my hand on her ass. Sliding my finger up and down her ass crack gently. The host called our name and we both jumped a little and smiled at the couple as we walked away. I kept my wet finger behind her as we walked through the restaurant. Once at the table, I pulled out the chair for Becky before sitting down. She kissed my cheek as I did and whispered.

"Naughty boy," her voice scolded me but her eyes were smirking. When we were both seated, I put my hands to my face and stealthy sucked the wet finger. She tasted sweet and tangy, not unlike Linda, but a more sweet sour, like a sour candy. I was not opposed to, in the slightest.

"So what's good here, I want to eat my fill," I joked with her, and got a knowing look in return.

"Oh, I'm having the surf and turf, I enjoy both. A good piece of meat but something lighter and tangier is nice sometimes too," Becky shot back at me. I was not lost by her innuendo, I'm pretty sure she just informed me she had Bi tendencies. Also the surf and turf was almost the most expensive thing on the menu.

"Good to know," I told her with a raised eyebrow. Becky smirked at me with a knowing look and turned her head like she was daring me to ask further. "So if I got a tangy sweet lobster, you'd want to share?" I asked her, cocking my head to the side, heavily implying a threesome in the future.

Becky gave me a play shrug before her smirk returned. "Well I like my own lobster, which I'd let you watch me eat. But if we found a juicy lobster we both liked to munch on, I'm sure I can be talked into sharing..." the innuendo flowed out and while it wouldn't be my first, or second for that matter, it would be just as exciting.

"Well, I'll have to continue to pay for dinner then," I told her and we shared a look between us.

"I'd like that," Becky said before sipping her water. We dropped the sexy talk and just chatted for a bit. Our food came and we ate our surf and turfs, which were very, very good, by the way. "Well, I'd like dessert but if we stay too much longer we'll miss the movie," Becky told me a little pout.

"We can always get candy at the show, or do something after the movie," I suggested as I signalled for our bill.

"Well I suppose we could," I felt her foot play with my leg. "Promise something sweet after the show?" Becky asked me in a cute little girl sort of way.

"Of course, I keep my promises," I told her with a smile.

"Ok, lets pay and get going," Becky replied cheerfully. I looked for our check and our waitress finally came back. She didn't say anything, just handed me the billfold.

I looked puzzled, as usually they tell you to take your time. I opened the fold and it was a receipt not a bill. There was a note at the bottom.

You two remind me so much of when we were young, sorry for going on and on. Dinner is on us.

-Harold and Virginia.

I showed Becky the note and she was shocked just as I was. "Damn we should have ordered dessert," she joked, I shook my head. As we walked out we saw the older couple getting in their car at the door. Becky and I waved at them and they waved back before they drove off. I tipped the valet again to hold on to my car for a couple more hours as we walked to the movie theater. It was just a block and a half away, as this was like a little town of about six blocks to support the beach and lake area. So you could reasonably walk to everything around here.

Becky clung to me as we walked to the theater together. The sun was getting lower and it had painted the sky different shades of orange. Although a number of clouds had formed and seemed to be moving rapidly towards us.

"I wonder if it's going to rain?" I asked her as we got into the line forming for the movie. "Maybe we should go get the car," I thought aloud.

"Don't worry about it, it's just rain," Becky reassured me and I shrugged. Yea it was just rain after all. I paid for the tickets and we hit the lobby for snacks before going to our theater. Becky picked out seats away from the other movie goers, which was easy as the theater was not even half full. We got cosy and close, she even put my hand on her nylon covered thigh. The lights got low and the movie started. I honestly wasn't really paying attention. There was a loser guy and his cute friend with glasses, She was cheering him up, of course he gets confidence and gets with the hot girl, only to realize that the friend was the girl he wanted to be with, blah, blah, blah.

Becky was distracting me too much, as her hands were over me. Caressing my chin and lips, her hands on my chest, running up and down my thighs. My hand was caressing her high, I even pulled her dress up enough to see the lacy tops of her thigh highs and the clips of whatever was holding them up. I even got a little peak at her dark purple panties in the faint light coming between the seats of the theater.

"I want an actual finger fuck," Becky whispered in my ear as she moved my hand between her spread legs.

"Take off your panties, and I will," I told her, wondering if she would. Becky smirked at me, calling my bluff. She pulled up her dress and stood up in the seat, just enough to slip the silky fabric down over her round ass and down those smooth legs. She turned to stuff them into my pocket before getting comfortable in her seat. She hooked a leg over mine and took my hand and put it back on her thigh.

'Fuck, she's so hot,' I thought to myself as I ran my fingers up and down her inner thigh. She sighed and leaned her head back, relaxing as I teased her tender flesh. My fingers danced over her pussy gently, getting them wet slightly. I teased her lips softly, moving three fingers up and down her labia.