All Comments on 'I Want You to Want Me Ch. 07'

by mistermyst13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Keep it going !!!!!

O yes, more Great continuing story. Cannot wait for CHAPTER 8 !!!!!!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Cool, more. CHapters please

Love this story. Hope he keeps it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story - keep going!

Love everything so far but looking for some relationship development start emerging. You’ve hinted at brother-sister is morphing into more than their agreement. Love to see how Becky and Linda evolve. I’m sure you’ll get there and drive us crazy along the way. And of course Mom...

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974about 4 years ago
Great story

Keep the chapters coming!

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

I have honestly no idea where u are going with this story.

You have multiple "storylines" open, basically, with each girl appearing in the story, there's a Story behind it.

Talk about romantic things with Becky and the storyline around it was all but romantic or relationship material.

Lena and corporate espionage/Clara.

Cassie?

I felt there was some hinting at mom?

Scarlet, Mable and the others

Linda's close friends

and Linda herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Please continue series

SirColin77SirColin77over 3 years ago
Helpful hint

It’s post-coital bliss. you were close.

SirColin77SirColin77about 3 years ago

Re-reading it because I had forgotten the story line before checking out the latest chapter. I caught this hilarious typo “ fuck us both into a comma” ... I literally laughed out loud. Seriously, I like the story just as much a second time through, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story became a 1* the moment becky got involved with MC

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I have to wholeheartedly agree with the comments made by tiercenpt below. I dropped my rating down to a 3 because all Scott seems to accomplish now is putting his dick inside of every girl in the town. The story has become just one big orgy with no apparent focus or meaning.

I've been so bored lately with nothing but repeated descriptions of sex that I'm just fast forwarding to the next part after the sex is done. If you don't write a single sex scene again for the rest of this story, it will NOT hurt my feelings in the least.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

"Colladal bliss..."? I think you mean "capital bliss", in the context of the story. Your readers and I have mentioned this before; your editor needs some work!

Still, the story line is excellent, I really enjoy Scott's escapades and adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermistermyst13@mistermyst13
Update 3/19/23 Hey, my Literotica peeps! I know I've been silent for a long time, and I do apologize for that. This last, roughly, fifteen months has just been killing me. My health is still improving, I'm getting back to a lot of things I love to do, although moving around wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES