I Want You to Want Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena stood up and returned to leaning on her desk. "So, I'm guessing we have a deal?" she asked after I finished catching my breath.

"Seven percent," I told her, taking a deep breath. "I want seven percent." I put away my cock and became decent.

"You could be getting nothing," Lena responded by folding her arms under her breasts.

I stood and smirked at her, I softly took her chin in my hand. "You have no plan without me, and if I told you to drop your panties and bend over your desk you would." Lena looked a little shy and timid suddenly. "Exactly, I want seven percent, your other promises, and I want them in writing."

"Oh you're lucky," Lena told me in a quiet moan. I was with her on that one. "Fine, you'll have something in writing by tomorrow."

"Good girl," I whispered and kissed her on the cheek. "I need to get to work, but thanks for sucking my cock."

"What about me?" Lena pouted at me, and I was so tempted to do something.

"Waiting makes it so much better," I told her with a smirk. "Once I have the contract in writing, I'll bang your sweet pussy. Understand pet?" I asked, bopping her nose gently.

"Yes," Lena replied quietly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir," She hissed quietly. I couldn't help but smirk at her. I left her office without another world. I did actually have a lot of work to do, which I got on as soon as I sat down at my desk. Of course within minutes of checking on a couple of different people, I was trying to calm them down. I spent the morning putting out fires. I took lunch out of the office, because if the damn phone rang one more time I'd lose my shit.

I walked down to the cafe at the corner. I just need a few minutes away. I ordered soup and a sandwich and ate it quietly. I received a text from Linda saying she wouldn't be home tonight and that I was on my own for dinner. I was fine with that. I could decompress and get some work done. I wouldn't have been opposed to a solid fucking tonight, but with Lena's cocksucking skills and getting off already, I could survive one night without getting my dick wet I suppose.

Of course my break ended quickly and I headed back to work. Once back I actually got some good news. Our hardware people had accepted my requests and were working on getting the towers for the new servers. I remembered speaking with some hardware guys at the conference and I still had their cards. After an hour of calling around I found one of the guys willing to help us with the towers if we could get them some cyber security upgrades. With a couple of buddies in our security department it shouldn't be an issue to help them out.

Some more phone calls, one professional call to Lena and we were in business. At least something went right today. I left work late and decided to get dinner on the way home. Stopping for a burger and onion rings, and a large shake I was finally home. Parking in my spot and I got out and walked to the house, not seeing Cassie this time, or Linda's car. I shrugged and went inside, she did say she was going to be gone tonight. Oh well, I sat down and ate, feeling better once I was finished. I headed up stairs and got out of my work clothes. I started up my computer when I got a call. It was mom, well I guess it's been like a week or so since she called.

"Hey mom," I answer the phone.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day?" She asked in her cheery voice.

"Oh just putting out fires, you know how it is," I said, also thinking 'I doubt you recieved oral sex from your boss today.'

"Tell me about it," my mom huffed into the phone. "So it sounds like I'll still be gone for another two weeks at least. But maybe after that I'll be able to come home."

Well two more weeks of possible unbridaled sex with my hot sister, and a number of other partners? I suppose I could handle that.

"That's cool mom, I do miss you," I told her truthfully. I did miss my mom, but I wasn't against her being gone too.

"Aww, thanks honey, I miss you kids too. I have a dinner tonight I have to get to, but I hope you're keeping the house in order. I'll call you later in the week honey," My mom told me. We said our good-byes and hung up. I finished up some more work, completed setting up the two classes I need to take to finish my degree and messaged a couple of people from the conference about different work things.

It was getting late and I did have work tomorrow, so I turned off my stuff and got ready for bed. I was about to turn off my light when I heard Linda come home. She came up and knocked on my door.

"Hey stud," she cooed as she opened the door. "Can I come sleep with you?" she asked shyly.

"Of course, I answered. Mom called, so when you come in I'll tell you about it." Linda nodded and rushed off to get ready for bed. I climbed into my bed and waited for her. Linda came prancing back into my room in just a thong and bra and jumped into bed with me. We got cosy and Linda sighed sleepily against me.

"So what did mom say?" she asked. I told her about our conversation and Linda nodded. "So at least two more weeks. I think I can squeeze in all my lovin' during that time," Linda joked. I chuckled with her. "So I'm planning my surprise for Friday, ok?"

She was still dead set on planning something before I decided what to do about us. "Yea I can handle that," I whispered to her before kissing her on the cheek.

"Goodie, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what I have planned," Linda told me, rubbing her ass against me. I groaned a little as my cock sprang to life. "Oh hello there," Linda cooed as she reached behind and gripped my cock through my boxers. "Mmmm, I missed you too," she said with a giggle before turning around and starting to kiss me softly. Still stroking my cock through my boxers as we made out.

It occurred to me we hadn't done anything in my bed yet. I moved to be on top of her and Linda moaned loudly into my mouth. I broke the kiss and started to suck on her neck. Her hands ran through my hair as Linda wrapped her legs around me. "Oh baby, I want you," Linda moaned as I pulled my body tighter against her's. I moved to take her bra off and toss it to the floor before my mouth slid down and I took her right breast into my mouth. Sucking and lapping at her hardening nipple. I played with the right for a bit, before Linda gave me a push and I moved over to her left nipple.

Once they were both hard and red from my efforts I got on my knees to pull Linda's thong off her sexy legs. I ran my hands over her legs and Linda smiled her sexy little smile as I did. I pulled my boxers off next before Linda shoved me down on the bed and got on top of me. She stroked my cock softly, not that it needed to be any harder honestly. This lasted only a minute or two before Linda moved and slid my cock inside her. She was wet and groaned as I filled her hot pussy.

"Oh damn," I moaned as Linda rested on top of me. I watched her eyes roll back into her head and she looked up at the ceiling. Slowly she moved against me, grinding her cunt against me, with my hard cock up inside her. Linda did that sexy thing where she moved just her lower half against me, causing my cock to slip back and forth for a bit. "Christ you're beautiful," I heard myself say.

Linda looked down at me and smiled shyly at me. "You make me feel so good Scott," Linda told me as she slowly rose and fell on my shaft. "I love our closeness now. I know someday this will change, but right now... I want you, and I want you to want me," she whispered to me. I smiled back at her and grabbed her hips helping her ride me, which felt so good. Linda leaned back and rode me at a good pace, just from muscles in her legs and me helping her stay up.

Fuck she felt amazing and looked even better. Her body flexing in the faint light that was coming in from the streetlamp outside. Not that I needed to see, I knew every inch of her amazing body by now. Her pussy juice leaked down my hard member, coating my balls and I felt it start to get between my legs. She was so turned on, fuck, who was I kidding? I'm sure if she just touched me in the future I'd probably get instantly hard. She knew all my buttons, and had way too much fun turning me on, but when we were alone, just like this, this was what she craved, the close intimacy of just being a lover.

"Oh Scott, oh fuck me," she moaned lightly. Linda moved so her feet were flat on the bed and she leaned back, holding on my ankles for leverage.

"Holy fuck!" I cried watching her bounce on me. This was the hottest thing she had done yet, at least with just the two of us. It felt so good as she hammered her body into mine over and over again. "Fuck Linda! You're so goddamn amazing!" I moaned aloud as my cock pistoned into her.

"Oh Scott, make me feel good baby! Make your horny sister feel good!" She cried out as we thrust together. My balls were slapping against her and they were close to boiling over. As we moved together, slamming our bodies against each other, my cock pushing her to the breaking point. "FUCK SCOTT! FUCK!" Linda cried out as she slammed down on me and her cunt clamped down on my cock.

"LINDA! OH GOD! FUCK!" I cried out as she started to cum, sending me over the edge and my seed spurted into her. We ground against one another, riding out the waves of pleasure we were both in the throws of. Linda panted, whined and moaned as we came together. I kept grunting as I fired several blasts of jizz into her. Once we couldn't keep it together we both collapsed down on my bed. Linda was between my legs as we huffed together. I managed to pull her up to me and we cuddled in post colladal bliss together. I ran my fingers down her back gently till she was asleep on me. I took a deep breath before I too slipped off to sleep, tomorrow was a new day...

*Thanks again for reading please remember to vote!*