I Want You to Want Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir," Cassie told me in a quiet, shy voice. I could get very used to this...

I cupped her chin and made her look up at me before leaning down to kiss her softly. Cassie was surprised but melted into the kiss very quickly, I felt her mouth open for me and I couldn't resist slipping her my tongue. We made out for a minute or so before I pulled back, I'd want to go farther and I knew if we kept it up I wouldn't be able to resist her charms. I wanted Cassie to myself for a bit, I'm sure I'd be sharing her before too long anyway.

Cassie finished getting dressed and I led her outside, giving her another kiss before she slipped out of the yard. I couldn't ignore my hard cock in my pants, but after some adjusting and a large glass of water I calmed down enough. I did have work to do after all.

"Hello?" Clara answered mindlessly, I heard paper shuffle around.

"It's Scott," I told her, trying to sound somber.

"Oh yes, so I guess you got your answer?" she asked. I heard her stop moving around her office. I had her on the hook.

"I got no answer and she threatened me if I brought it up again. I was just supposed to make her look good around the other suits. I didn't think she would threaten my project." I lied but sounded angry enough to cover it up.

I heard Clara chuckle darkly on the other side of the phone. "So let's talk," she started but I cut her off.

"Not over the phone, call me paranoid but I'd rather be face to face," I explained, this would also give me time to get some equipment for recording our little convo.

"Fair enough, but I'll need to know what you're working on and I'll want your resume," Clara told me and that was fair, plus this gave me an idea.

"Alright, Saturday, noon. I'll be at the restaurant at the hotel," I explained to her.

"That's good enough for me, I might even book a room..." Clara told me, I could hear a sexy hiss in her voice. Dammit, Leana knew her so well, but I know better than to underestimate either of them honestly. "Saturday at noon, don't be late and clean up. I love a sharp dressed man," Clara cooed at me before ending the call.

I chuckled as I looked up another number, Clara was clearly under the impression that I was just thinking with my cock. I was going to be so happy when I knocked her off her high horse.

"Scotty boy!" My friend Steven answered his phone. "What's up my man, I haven't heard from you in like two months?"

"Sorry Steven, I've been crazy busy, but I need a favor." I started up hoping we could move past pleasantries. I needed to know if what I had in mind could work.

"Sure buddy, what's up?" He asked. He sounded distracted, probably working on some project or something knowing him.

"I need like two spy cams and like a bug or something that if I took off a jacket or something it could still pick up talking," I explained to him.

"Huh," he asked himself aloud. "I have a couple of things that could work for you, just promise me this isn't going to get used for like revenge porn or something?"

"No buddy, just need to get some things recorded. If it helps it's a work thing," I finished and heard him hum on the other end.

"OK buddy, come down to Security tomorrow and I'll hook you up." He told me and we said our good-byes before we ended the call.

As I put down the phone I heard Linda come in. "Hey, I'm home!" she shouted from downstairs.

"Ok, I'm finishing up some work! Where are we eating?" I asked her as I tapped on my keyboard.

"That steak place in Wheatland?!" She called out. That place was almost a two-hour drive.

"Really? That's a drive!" I called back to her as I heard her come up the stairs.

"Yea, but I want it to be a real date," she told me, sitting down on my bed. "It might be the last time we have an actual date. Do you think you can make that happen?" Linda asked me with her sexy little pout, which usually meant that I was going to be cumming very hard.

"Ok, but let's go soon, I don't want to be out all night," I explained as I kept working on my computer.

"Yay!" She jumped up happily and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you, Scott, you won't regret this, I promise," Linda cooed at me before she pranced out of my room. After a few minutes, I could hear water running. I finished up what I was working on and noticed that Linda had left the bathroom. I got into the shower and after drying off, walked naked back to my room to put on some good jeans, an undershirt, and a dress shirt. 'Not looking too bad,' I thought as I walked out into the hall for Linda.

She came out of her room looking sexy as hell. Linda was in a short dark purple cocktail dress, nylons that had rose designs on them, black flats, and a simple silver chain around her neck. Her makeup was light, with matching lipstick and as she walked I noticed her breasts jiggle in a way that guaranteed she was not wearing a bra underneath.

"How do I look?" she asked, doing a quick turn. Her skirt flared up and it was clear she was not wearing anything other than nylons and a garter belt underneath.

"Sexy as always," I told her.

"Aww, I'd kiss you, but I don't want to ruin my lipstick," she told me and I understood as we headed to the car. I happened to see Cassie up in her room looking down. I grinned to myself as I lifted Linda's skirt and fondled her ass gently for a minute. I'm sure I gave Cassie a good view of what I was doing as we left the yard. We got in my car and we were off.

Nothing sexy happened in the car sadly, we chatted and I rested my hand between her thighs, but that was it. We parked at the restaurant and I held the door open for her. " Such a gentleman," she cooed as she took my arm. "Just pretend we are married, by the way," Linda whispered to me before we entered the building.

I was puzzled but didn't have time to question it as we walked to the hostess. She was a super cute dark skin girl with a little nose piercing.

"Hi, how many?" she asked, giving us a big smile.

"Oh I called ahead, we're the Buchans," Linda explained with an equally bright smile.

"Yes, I see you've asked for the darkroom. If you both follow me." The hostess started walking and took us into the far back of the restaurant. We got to a smaller room, with just the table and chairs. The table was set already, with a candelabra that the hostess lit as I pulled out the chair for Linda before she sat down. As I sat down the hostess left the room, closing the door and the lights went out till it was just the candles giving off light.

"So what do you think?" Linda asked as we sat in the soft candlelight.

"Interesting, but we could do this at home," I stated and Linda shrugged at me as the waitress came in, holding a clipboard with a light attached. Suddenly I was aware why Linda wanted to come here as she entered the light. The waitress was tall, with black nylon clad legs that were sexy as hell, she wore a short skirt and a white blouse that strained to contain her very large breasts. Her face was very pretty, with soft and plump lips, sharp dark eyes, and short curly hair that framed her face well.

"Hey Linda, I heard you coming by tonight," she stated when she was at the table. "Oh, this must be your new toy?" she cooed at me as I checked her out in the soft light.

"Yup, found him sleeping just two doors down," Linda explained and I gave her a look.

"Oh yeah? That's how I found my boyfriend and my girlfriend." She giggled a bit. "I'm Tanna, so what package can I offer you tonight?"

"The full package please Tanna," Linda ordered for us. Tanna gave me a wink and left us alone. Linda and I chatted for a bit, her finals went well she felt, and work was getting much more interesting for me. Before too long Tanna brought us drinks, wine for Linda and whiskey soda for me, followed by bread and some good french onion soup. Just as we finished the soup Tanna brought us a pair of steaks, beautiful rib-eyes, and just as perfectly cooked. A plate of fried potatoes and mixed vegetables were served with our meat.

"You're encouraged to feed one another," Tanna explained cutting a piece of meat, picking it up with her forefinger and thumb, and feeding it to me. She ran her finger over my lips before popping it in her mouth and sucking it clean. "I hope you both enjoy," the very busty waitress stated, before leaving the darkroom.

"How do you find these places?" I asked Linda and she simply shrugged but wore a sexy smirk on her face. We shared each other's steaks and our side dishes, which was very good food. At some point, Linda had run her foot up and down my leg and I was getting excited. I didn't know what Linda had planned but knowing her it was going to involve us getting frisky.

"How was your meal?" Tanna asked, coming back just as we finished our plates.

"It was quite good," I told her, feeling full and happy, Linda's foot rubbing my inner thigh.

"I'm glad to hear it, I was hoping I could talk the both of you into getting some desert?" Tanna asked us and I got the feeling she was talking more about getting off than just pie and ice cream.

"Thank you, Tanna, if we could get the double scoop, please," Linda told her and Tanna gave us another smirk before taking our plates and leaving us again.

"So this is the surprise?" I asked her, suddenly curious and Linda shook her head.

"No this is mostly for me, Tanna won't let you fuck her. As she mentioned she has a boyfriend and girlfriend, like us, right? Well, they all have to agree to let someone into their circle, but their rules are a little flexible," Linda explained to me, licking her lips.

I was left with more questions than answers but Tanna came back, without a shirt or bra. I watched a little mesmerized as her tits jiggled. She was holding a can of whip cream and a small bowl of something. She set the items down and pushed my chair out from the table. Tanna straddled my lap, put her hands on either side of my head, and kissed me. I was taken aback for just a moment before I kissed back. Tanna's tongue assaulted my mouth as I felt her grab the back of my head and push her tongue deeper into my mouth. Her other hand found mine that was resting on her thighs and put them on her breast. Damn, they felt good in my hands as I got a hold of both of them firmly.

Tanna moaned into my mouth and I felt her press against my hardening cock. Her skin was smooth and soft, her breathing was getting heavy and excited as we kissed deeply. I'm not sure how long it was as we played with each other's tongues and the kiss got frantic and needy. We started to grind against each other but Tanna pulled back and we both caught our breaths.

She turned back to Linda with an impish smirk on her face. "Damn you were not kidding, I'm quite tempted to break my rule," Tanna explained, getting up and grabbing the can of whip cream.

"Never doubt me, baby," Linda grinned at her and I looked over at my sister. She had pushed away from the table, with both legs up on the table, and was playing with her pussy. Linda was softly rubbing her lips and tapping her clit gently.

"Well enjoy the show and I'll take care of you soon," Tanna replied as she sprayed the cream on her tits. "Open wide," she told me and I didn't hesitate as she shoved her breast into my mouth. I licked and sucked her nipples clean, tasting something else on her skin that tasted sweet. Tanna cooed and moaned as I sucked on her breasts and I could hear Linda moan softly behind the other woman. After a few moments of sucking and licking, Tanna pulled back and grabbed the bowl. "Take your cock out baby," she commanded me. "On second thought, take your pants off and open your shirt, this could get messy and I can't take anyone out the back door anymore."

I was confused but not about to complain as I stood and dropped my pants and boxers, I opened my shirt so it wasn't in the way. I sat back down as she slathered some kind of thick cream over her breasts. Tanna finished up and pushed her finger into my mouth and I tasted the sweetness again.

"Coconut oil babe, do you like the taste?" I nodded as she slid my cock between both big tits. "Ever had a tit job?" She asked me and I shook my head, Tanna gave me a dark chuckle. "Oh I'm going to spoil you," she hissed as she started to move her incredibly soft breasts up and down my cock. The oil made it slippery and Tanna practiced as she pushed both of her big tits together. This felt good as I leaned back and enjoyed the sensation as Tanna worked her tits over my cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she lowered enough to suck the head of my cock but still encase my shaft. She would pop my cock off as she stroked up and suck again when she was lower. I was getting very close to cumming, this was such a different sensation. It was warm and soft, with the oil and Tanna's spit all over my cock, it was almost like fucking a pussy, but just different. Tanna gave me a few hard pumps before removing her tits and sucking my cock a few times and moving her tits back.

"Mmm, I love the way the oil makes your cock taste." She whispered to me in such a sexy way I felt she could whisper me into cumming.

"You're incredibly hot," I confessed to her out of breath from excitement.

"Well, hopefully, some time we can have a good fuck." Tanna told me as she continued to stroke my cock with her tits.

I felt my balls start to over boil and my legs got shaky. "Fuck I'm going to cum," I groaned as I pushed my cock up into her tits.

"Good boy, give me a good cum," she whispered to me before engulfing the head of my cock in her mouth right before I started to erupt. She sucked the cum out of me, swallowing every bit as I filled her mouth at least twice. She groaned on my cock as I finished, leaning back and trying to catch my breath. Tanna was diligent and licked my cock clean before standing up to walk to Linda.

"My turn?" Linda asked with a lustful hiss to her voice. Tanna didn't say anything, just leaned down and they shared an open mouth kiss. I watched with half-open eyes as I enjoyed the bliss from my orgasm. Linda broke the kiss to suck on Tanna's neck before moving to her tits. Linda started to suck on the other woman's nipples, causing her to moan slightly and arch her back.

"That's good baby girl, but I'm here to please you," Tanna told her after a good minute or two. Tanna pulled away and got on her knees and spread Linda's legs and started to work on my sister's pussy. Linda threw her head back and rested her legs on Tanna's shoulders and she quietly moaned as the other woman went to work on her.

It didn't take long before the room was filled with the wet sounds of Tanna licking Linda's pussy and Linda moaning softly. She would moan and groan, take quick breaths and sighs as Tanna worked her over. Soon the telltale signs of Linda about to cum were present. Her back arched, she pinched and pulled at her nipples, and made sexy whining sounds.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck!" She hissed trying to keep her voice down as Tanna brought her pleasure. I watched my sister's body shake as her orgasm hit her, like a rush Linda was a sexy moaning woman in the throes of a great orgasm. I watched Linda hit her high, the hiss of my sister trying very hard not to cry out loud was very cute. Linda started to come down, but Tanna was not finished with her, I saw her head move rapidly. "Oh baby, oh shit!" Linda groaned, louder than I'm sure she intended as Tanna brought her to another orgasm.

Linda was vibrating in the chair as she grabbed Tanna's head and ground her pussy against the woman. I saw Tanna reach up and put her hand over Linda's mouth before she lost control and I heard a muffled scream. Linda's body rocked and shook almost violently as her second orgasm rocked her. She had to pull Tanna's head from her cunt and turned into jelly on the chair.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated out of breath. My hand was stroking my hard cock as I finished watching the girls together. I couldn't help but be turned on again by the display. I wasn't trying to get off again, but I was just enjoying the show and feeling good. I watched Tanna and Linda share a tender kiss before she approached me. We shared a tender kiss, which I tasted Linda's flavor on your lips before pulled back and smirked at me.

"I'll give you two some time to clean up before I bring you back to the front," Tanna told us before she walked out. I sighed as I stopped and stood up, getting myself in order. Linda was still mewing in a pleasure bubble on the chair. I finished getting myself dressed and after another couple of minutes, Linda was coherent enough that I got her decent before Tanna came in and turned up the lights. She had redone her makeup after and simply smiled at us as we stood before her. "If you both will follow me," Tanna stated plainly.

We walked back to the front of the restaurant. I paid the bill and left quite a generous tip. I gently put Linda in the car and we drove home, not really talking just enjoying each other's company. Linda cuddled next to me, leaning on my shoulder for most of the car ride. Once we were home I led her inside and got us undressed. It was late and I was tired, plus Linda was sleeping as soon as she was in the bed. I laid next to her in Linda's bed, tomorrow would be another long day, and I had some spying to plan...


12