I Want You to Want Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sat on the side of me and both girls were touching me as the movie played on. The ladies on-screen had shed their clothes and were fingering one another, moaning and panting as they played with each other. My cock was rather stiff and got hard when Becky leaned over to start sucking on my ear lobe, breathing heavily into my ear. It took just a moment before Linda had started to kiss my neck.

"No marks," I half-whispered and half moaned, I didn't want to explain a hickey to Clara, let alone anyone else.

Linda nodded into my neck, her noise running up the length, sliding behind my ear before she continued to kiss my neck softly. Both of their hands were running up and down my body, I had a hand on each of their legs, feeling the silky texture of the nylons as I rubbed the insides of their thighs. When I slid my hand up and cupped their pussies and felt the silky panties they were wearing, both girls moaned quietly. I could feel the wet spots forming on their crotches. I rubbed them both for a bit, they continued to pay attention to me but were starting to squirm.

Linda pulled away from me and crawled between my legs, she started to rub my cock through my slacks. Becky stopped what she was doing to watch, but before too long she slid her hand down and helped Linda. Becky unzipped my fly while Linda reached in and fished out my cock. Linda was rubbing my cock head while Becky stroked the base of my cock, then Linda bent down and started to lick my cock softly.

"Fuck," Becky moaned quietly. "That's so hot," a quiver ran through her voice. Linda picked her head up to smirk before she went back down and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She started to suck it gently, running her tongue across it. I groaned and leaned my head back on the couch. I could feel Becky undo the buttons on my shirt. Linda slowly sucked me while Becky worked on undressing me. Soon my shirt was gone and Linda stopped blowing me so they could get my pants off, boxers swiftly followed and my under-shirt was gone too. I sat there naked, my cock pointing straight up.

I looked at both my lovers and raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you both a bit overdressed?" I asked them and got a pair of smirks from them. Linda and Becky didn't say a word as they both stood up before me. Linda turned around and Becky slowly unzipped the back of her dress, before it fell off, they switched so Linda, in turn, unzipped her dress. They turned to face me and on a silent cue, they both dropped their dresses. They both wore matching floral harnesses, the flowers were across their chests, stomachs and the sides of their legs, but their breasts were on full display. Matching silk thongs covered their pussies but when I noticed this, both girls turned to each other and pulled them down, and tossed them to the side with their clothes.

They kneeled and crawled to me, Becky moving to my head and kissed me roughly while Linda resumed her attention to my neck and ear. I felt two hands start to slowly stroke my cock, one rubbing the head, the other at the base fondling my balls. Becky's mouth attacked mine feverishly as my one hand squeezed her breast, while my other was between Linda's legs, rubbing her very wet cunt.

Soon Linda had slid into my lap and Becky broke away from me to watch my sister slowly side down on my cock. We both moaned as she impaled herself on me, she slowly moved against me. My hands found their way to her body and I groped her breasts roughly, pinching and squeezing her tits.

"Fuck your hands feel good on me," Linda moaned aloud.

"Mmmm, you're making me jealous honey," Becky whined. Linda grabbed her head softly and pulled her to her chest. Becky's mouth opened and she sucked Linda's nipple into her mouth. Linda moaned louder this time as she started to move up and down my cock. My free hand moved to Becky's ass and I gave her a spank before squeezing the full ass cheek with my hand.

Becky groaned around Linda's nipple and took my hand, sliding it further down and I started to play with her pussy. My fingers easily glided across her cunt and I pierced her with ease. Becky shuttered and pulled back to moan aloud, Linda took her head and again and kissed her roughly. I started to thrust in time with Linda's bouncing as the girls necked with one another. I'm not sure how long this lasted before they had to break apart because Linda was riding me in earnest.

"Oh fuck," Linda cried out as she jumped up and down on my shaft. I held onto one of her tits, which was no small feat.

Becky had Linda's waist and was helping her bounce on me. "Fuck yeah, take your brother's cock, god you're so sexy baby," Becky told her. "Goddamn, I've wanted to see this for a while now. Fuck your brother like the good little slut you are."

"Oh fuck! I'm your slut you cunt!" Linda cried out.

"Oh keep that in mind when you're licking my cunt," Becky growled at her before reaching down and played with her clit while she fucked me.

"Shit, you fucking bitch! You're going to make me-ah!" Linda was interrupted when I thrust harder into her. Chasing my own orgasm, my lust had clouded my brain and I couldn't wait any longer. I gripped her hips and fucked my sexy sister, feeling my balls get to their boiling point. Linda cried out animalisticly and I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock which caused me to erupt.

"Oh, fucking shit!" I called out as I started to cum, it was an amazing orgasm that hit me as I fired blast after blast of my hot sticky jizz inside my only sister. Linda was just crying out loud, nothing coming out of her was making sense as her orgasm overtook her. Our bodies slapped together forcefully for a couple of minutes as we both tried desperately to make the incredible feeling last. All too soon though, Linda slammed down on me one last time and shuttered as we finished.

Linda tried to recover but Becky pushed her off of me and they scooted down a bit before Becky turned around and they started to sixty-nine each other. Had I not just came in such a powerful way I'd probably be getting hard again. I rolled over on my side to catch my breath as I watched my girlfriend and my sister tongue fuck each other. Becky had stopped giving my sister attention as her head popped up to look at me. She gave me such a sexy, devilish smirk as our eyes locked on one another.

"Oh baby," she moaned watching me watch them. "Do you like watching your sister fuck me?" I couldn't speak, I just nodded my head at her. "Good, because it's going to happen a lot, whether you're with us or not." Becky moaned and shuttered, closing her eyes. "Her tongue does wonderful things to me! Fuck! She's tonguing my clit now!" Becky moaned louder and went back to eating out my sister. The renewed vigor between them, caused them both to moan into each other's cunts.

Fuck this was hot, I mean I had watched my sister with other girls, a sight I doubt I will ever tire from, but this was different. I agonized over what to do for way too long, I was a little mad knowing that they had this big plan and let me wallow for a while. Now I was relieved in a fashion, they both wanted this, hell now that I knew I could have both of them, why quit now?

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Becky cried out as her head shot up as her orgasm overtook her. I could see she had her hand over Linda's cunt still, furiously rubbing her clit.

"SHIT!" I heard Linda cry out this time as it looked like they came together. Both of them were covered in sweat and shaking as their mutual bliss hit them. They continued to shake, swear, moan, and groan till they collapsed on each other.

Becky managed to roll over and off my sister, both of them were out of breath. Linda cooed incoherently, while Becky hummed happily to herself. I watched them, their chests rising and falling with their breathing, their breasts giving an ever so slight jiggle as they tried to regain the lost oxygen. All of us comfortable, all of us at peace.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I woke up with both my lovers next to me, one on each side. Linda was lazily running her hand over Becky's thigh across me, Becky in turn was rubbing my sister's arm softly. Linda's eyes were closed but Becky smiled as she saw me, she leaned over to kiss me gently. It started slow but soon my tongue pierced her lips and played in her mouth, still tasting the lingering of Linda's cum.

"Get a room you two," Linda joked quietly. Becky broke the kiss to give my sister a dark look.

"Wait your turn dear," Becky told her before coming back to me. We resumed our kissing, my one hand coming to caress her back softly. I felt a hand start to rub my cock, not that it needed too much encouragement to get up. Becky's naked breasts were pushed into my chest and I felt her hard nipples on my skin. I felt Linda start to kiss my shoulder as my cock rose in one of their hands, they were stroking it lightly as I felt another hand join the first. "I want my turn," Becky whispered to me, moving to my ear. I turned to kiss Linda for a moment before I got to my knees, flipping Becky over on hers.

"Oh wait for me," Linda stopped us to crawl under Becky. I waited and watched them kiss for a bit, Linda's hand started to play with Becky's cunt. "I'm going to get you nice and wet, so my sweet brother can fuck you nice and hard," she told her between kisses.

"Oh fuck yeah," Becky moaned at my sister. Between the smacking of them kissing, I could also hear Linda play with Becky's gooey slit. Linda's hand reached out for my cock, sliding her wet fingers over it, and brought it up to Becky's entrance. I slowly but easily slid my rock-hard shaft into my girlfriend, it was a little strange to think she had not only agreed to this but was planning it from the start. Even before the start if we're honest, but I pushed those thoughts aside, for now, I had work to do.

I grunted when I was fully inside her, enjoying the sensation of being fully engulfed in her hot, wet, cunt. I gripped her hips before sliding in and out, so slowly as the girls continued to kiss each other like I wasn't there. I didn't take it personally, they had been sleeping together for a while now. I kept up the slow pace for a bit, feeling Linda reach down and fondle my balls as I fucked Becky.

Linda pulled down her head so she could look up at me, Becky was kissing and sucking her neck between soft moans. I watch my sister watch me, as she had her hand in Becky's hair while her other one gently rubbed my balls. The sexy look in her eyes told me she was more than enjoying the show.

"Becky my dear," Linda began and Becky rose to look into her eyes. "Do you like my big brother's cock inside you," she asked.

"Oh god yes," Becky replied in a husky voice.

"Do you like having me watch you two fuck," Linda asked her, authority in her voice.

"Oh yes!" Becky moaned her answer as I started to pick up a little speed. This was turning me on, by a lot.

"You know I'm playing with his balls right," Linda stated, Becky moaned again. "You want him to cum side you right?"

"Oh yes! Please baby!" Becky cried out. Linda let go of my sack as I gripped her hips harder and started giving Becky a good hard fuck.

"Fuck your pussy is great," I growled out loud. The sound of our slapping bodies echoing in the room. Her pussy was so wet, it was dripping down my cock and balls, Becky yelled each time I slammed into her, my balls smacking her clit as I fucked her roughly. I was starting to chase my orgasm as I thrust up and hard, raising her slightly with each push of my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck me, baby! I'm so close, I want to cum! Oh, he's going to make me cum!" Becky whined lustily, this only spurred me on further as I was slamming into her as hard as I could. My balls swinging wildly each time we reconnected, her ass making loud echoey sounds with the wet slap of my cock slamming her pussy.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I started to cum, slamming her so wildly I was worried I was going to hurt her but I was lost in my lust. I painted her insides with my cum again and again.

"FUCK HE'S CUMMING!" Becky shouted out as her orgasm overcame her. I pumped her a few more times, it was difficult since her pussy had clamped down on my cock, but I rammed her till I couldn't anymore. I slipped out of her and collapsed on the mat, covered in sweat. I watched Linda roll over Becky, who had collapsed after I let her go and crawl down to suck her pussy. "OH, careful! I'm so sensitive right now," Becky informed her, but Linda just went to work. I could see her head flying up and down at an alarming rate. "Oh, you bitch!" Becky cried out before another orgasm overtook her. I watched my girlfriend's body shake like a leaf and her back arch, almost, impossibly far as she came from my sister's tongue fucking her.

Linda stopped from it almost becoming too much and turned to show me licking her lips. Fuck she was so sexy, they both were. This was a whole other side of them that I was seeing for the first time. I didn't know what the future held for the three of us, but the sheer excitement almost got my cock going again.

I let the girls cuddle with one another for a bit, before checking the time. It was after one in the morning, I growled but stood up. Linda knowing what I was doing helped Becky up and we made our way upstairs. In Linda's room, I helped both girls out of their lingerie and we all crawled into bed. I set the alarm on my phone and got coupled together. I was on my side, Linda behind me, holding me, while I had Becky in front of me, I pulled her close and before I knew it I was in a deep dreamless sleep. Hell, all my dreams were coming true, why would I need to dream about anything?

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm sounded way too soon, and I groaned before reaching over to turn it off.

"Break the fucking thing," Linda growled at me, still mostly asleep. I chuckled a little before I pried myself away from my two loves. I kissed them on the cheek in turn before getting out of bed. Linda pulled Becky to her and they went right back to sleep.

"Lucky," I hissed quietly as I left the room. Well to be fair the day was young and I was probably getting lucky this afternoon anyway. I got in the shower and washed off the stink of sex from last night. Once I was out I shaved quickly, as there wasn't too much stubble, but I should look better for Clara.

Fuck Clara, the woman that had screwed over my company and my sexy boss pet. Good thing I was planning on making up that score, in more ways than one. I got dressed in my suit, making sure the camera was in place, checked the mic, and made sure everything was recording properly. I checked the time and decided to leave, I'd be early at this point, but it might give me an excuse to leave my phone on the table. Grabbing the papers and my keys I was out the door.

I started the car and headed to the hotel, parking in the restaurant lot. I headed to the door. Telling the hostess I was here for a meeting. She knew what I was talking about, informing me that the person I was meeting was running late. Of course, she is, I thought to myself but smiled while the hostess showed me to the table. It was near the back of the room, away from the bulk of the people eating lunch today. I ordered a drink and waited, leaving the recording going as I scrolled through my phone.

Ten minutes passed, which was fine since it was still early and I could occupy myself. Thirty minutes went by and it was the original time for our meeting and nothing. I ordered another drink, figuring the soda would give me some much-needed caffeine. I was trying to ignore my lack of sleep.

A fucking hour later, I seriously thought about leaving. I had even finished my drink and had my hand on the folder, but a thought crossed my mind. This was probably my only chance to get Clara on record trying to sabotage us. I took a deep breath and waved the waitress over that was serving me. Ordering another drink and an appetizer, if I was going to wait she was going to fit the bill. I quickly double-checked that the recording was also being upload on my cloud server. I will admit that being IT had its perks, I built a small server for the house my second year of school. Linda and Mom had access to upload files but each folder was password locked, and I loved my mom but she could hardly navigate a webpage, let alone break my password protections.

Soon enough I had another drink and chicken flatbread pizza at the table, I picked at it while checking my class schedule. Almost two hours late, Clara strolled up to the table without a care in the world, which pissed me off but I held it inside. She gave me a wicked smirk as I checked her out. Clara had her hair straightened, it cascaded over her shoulders, a woman's suit jacket on over a super tight midnight purple blouse, it looked like the buttons might pop off at any moment. An equally tight black pinstripe skirt that ended just above her knees, with matching dark purple nylons on her legs. Light black lipstick, with dark eyeshadow, painted her face, her eyes looked hungry.

Clara chuckled darkly as she sat down, looking everything over. "Well I'm glad to see you passed my first test," she remarked after sitting as the waitress came over. "Red wine please, something sweet," Clara ordered and the waitress asked if I wanted another drink. Giving me a look that said she understood my predicament. I agreed to the next drink and continued to eat my flatbread. It was a solid two or so minutes of silence as drinks were set down before Clara spoke up. "Didn't enjoy my test?" she asked me with a snicker before sipping her wine.

"What you think is testing is being unprofessional in my book," I told her, not hiding the anger in my voice.

Clara just smiled darkly at me, she still thought I was the prey. "I was seeing how much you wanted what I have to offer. You staying has me thinking you want it pretty badly."

"Or maybe I just want the free meal," I told her, taking another bite.

Clara snickered to me, I felt my blood rise a little. "Wouldn't that be a role reversal?" she stated, taking another sip of her wine. I took a breath and shook my head. "So what did you bring me?" We both looked down at the folder.

"Pft, you haven't earned it yet," I told her, sliding it closer to me.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Teasing me already, aren't you a gentleman?"

"Says the woman who kept me waiting for almost two hours," I shot back at her.

"Touche," she replied with another snicker. "Trust me, I'm worth the wait." The flirting wasn't lost on me but I was still pretty mad.

"I need to know you'll take care of me, if I'm screwing over my company, I'll want to be compensated," I informed her, making sure I got what I needed to on the recording.

"If you give us the edge I want, you'll be paid and more." I felt her foot slid up the back of my leg. Her face wore the same grin but her foot was running farther up my leg. I tapped the folder, wanting to seem like I was thinking, I didn't want to make this too easy. Clara might get suspicious if I give up too easily, but I didn't want to make it too hard for her either. I need the fake documents to get to her. I felt her foot slid to the inside of my thigh and admittedly I straightened up in my chair a little, out of surprise, but also cause I could feel my cock starting to stir.

I took a deep breath and slid the folder over to her. "I guess I'm going dark side after all," I spoke just loud enough for her to hear. Clara's grin turned even more wicked if you can believe that as she picked up the folder.

She flipped through it till she got to a page and stopped to read it. I knew the page she had gotten to, it was the figures and possible outcome if my company had bought the smaller one. It could give us such increased market share that we'd almost double the money we made from security as it was. They were estimated numbers, but it would be too enticing to pass up. I saw her licked her lips as the top of her foot rubbed closer and closer to my cock. I was getting a bit hard and I adjusted in the chair again.