I Want You to Want Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Scott!" Becky cried out as I started to fuck her harder. "Oh god, make me cum!" She told me with a husky moan. I reached up and brought her to me to kiss her roughly, she moaned into my mouth as we slapped our bodies together. Her juices running down my balls, the taste of Linda's pussy on her tongue, my primal need to cum, fuck this was so good.

I rolled us over, not removing myself from Becky's cunt, I pounded her body into my bed. Becky pushed my head away to take a much-needed breath as she pulled me closer to her. Her nails dug into my butt, the pain only wanted me to fuck her harder, the headboard of my bed pounding against the wall.

"Oh fuck me, Scott, oh fuck! You're getting me so close! Make me cum! Make me fucking cum! Fuck I love you Scott, fuck me and love me!" Becky squealed in pure pleasure.

"OH FUCK BECKY!" I shouted as I came inside her, railing into her over and over, filling her hot pussy with my jizz. Becky's legs were wrapped so tight around me, it was getting painful, but I was too lost in my raging orgasm to care. Becky cried out in worldless ecstasy, her cunt squeezed my cock as she came with me. I was surprised that I lasted another minute of pure animal fucking before I collapsed and rolled off of her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Becky cooed out of breath as her body was wracked with aftershocks for a moment or two. I pulled her to me and we cuddled for a few minutes as we caught our breaths, the sweat cooling our bodies. Becky kissed my cheek and neck for a few minutes as we calmed down after our ruckus in my bed. "I don't want to leave Linda alone," Becky whispered at me. "Do you mind if I spend the night with her?"

"No of course, do you want me to come too?" I answered with my question looking at her.

"I don't think that's the best idea, I'm sure she'll tell you what happened sooner or later, but I want to be the only one there for right now. It's kind of selfish, but I know what happened and I'll know how to comfort her," Becky explained to me, giving me a few kisses.

"Ok, I understand," I whispered to her. I had to admit that it hurt that I wouldn't be able to comfort my sister and lover, but I trusted Becky. I'm sure Linda would tell me one day, but I wouldn't press the subject for now. Hell, I never told anyone what happened with Andrea and myself, something that got me angry just thinking about it, but I pushed those thoughts away.

"Thank you, Scott," Becky told me. She sat up and looked at me, looking right in my eyes. "I do love you, Scott, don't ever forget that." The whisper lingered between us as my heart beat so fast in my chest.

"I love you too Becky, I think I always have," I whispered back to her. She smiled at me and my heart melted. Becky gave me a sweet kiss and kissed my forehead before rolling out of my bed without another word. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked out of my room, closing my door behind her.

I was exhausted, I had a busy day after all. Plus I had a somewhat full day planned with Cassie tomorrow. I set my alarm and was tempted to pull the video of Clara and get it ready for Monday but as stated before, I was exhausted. Once I set my alarm and laid my head down I was out like a light. I woke up late in the night, cold and needing the bathroom. I got up to relieve myself, I cracked Linda's door open just to peek. In the faint light from the street, I saw Becky holding Linda in her arms. They were both sleeping deeply, coupled together, it was rather cute if I'm being honest.

I smiled and quietly closed the door, heading back to my room. Grabbing my discarded boxers I put them on and got back in my bed falling asleep immediately again. My dreams raged, I was flying, I was fucking, I explored the world, raided lost tombs, piloted fighter craft, fought space monsters, it was all over the place. I was startled awake as in my dream I finished cumming in Linda wearing a Wonder Woman costume. I checked the time and it was about thirty minutes before I set my alarm. I turned it off and rolled out of bed, my body ached a bit but after some stretching, it was much better. I left my room and the light from downstairs caught my attention.

I walked down to see Linda running a finger around the rim of a coffee cup, wearing a loose T and booty shorts. Once she noticed me, Linda smiled at me and I walked to the table. "There's coffee if you want some," she told me quietly.

"Thanks, that's probably a good idea," I told her and we both chuckled a little as I made myself a cup. I tend not to drink too much coffee as, by the time I'm finished making it, it's not coffee anymore, but today I didn't care. Once my 'coffee' was made I sat down opposite my sister.

"I'm fine," she told me once I was seated.

"I didn't ask you anything," I told her softly, watching her.

"You were thinking about it," Linda replied, giving me a smile. "I can usually tell what's on your mind." She took a drink and looked up at me. "Do you want to know?"

"Not if you don't want to tell me, I'm not going to pry," I explained to her. "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to."

Linda shrugged and we sat in silence for a minute. "Well I won't tell you all the details, but she wasn't my first. After I turned eighteen, I was getting some help with a project... We were close, and I kissed her. Anna didn't stop me," Linda continued to explain, I didn't know Anna was her first name. I'd only called her Ms. Gail my whole life. "We got closer and closer and then hands were in panties. Fuck it was hot," Linda was lost in her memory for a moment. "Of course we had to keep it a secret, and she never took advantage of me. I wanted to do everything with her.

"After I graduated we had talked about leaving town, we both knew that no one would understand. I had even planned a time to tell you and Mom, figuring you're both pretty open-minded. I was sure you'd understand that I was leaving for love, it was the first thing I wanted so badly that I was going to give up everything to make it happen." Linda wore a sad smile on her face. "It was the weekend before I was going to tell you and she shut me out. Anna kicked me out of her apartment, wouldn't call or text me, she just cut me off. Call me a child with delusions of love and flights of fancy." Linda gritted her teeth before taking a deep breath. "I never really got to say goodbye..."

You could have heard a pin drop in that kitchen as we couldn't look at each other.

"I'm sorry," I told her, finding some strength in my voice.

Linda shook her head and stopped me. "It was a while ago, and her sister told me that Anna never wanted to hurt me, she didn't want to ruin my life with her death. The cancer was so aggressive and rare, she barely had any time to get her affairs in order before she was bedridden. Anna left me a letter, and I read it a hundred times or more. I just," Linda looked on the verge of tears but stopped to take a deep breath. "It just sucks you know," Linda asked and I nodded my head.

"You never asked me about Andrea," I informed her.

Linda's head snapped up when I spoke. "I kind of didn't want to know, I hated that bitch since you brought her home, but that was a bit of jealousy honestly."

"I was quite stupid when I was with her," I admitted, taking a breath and drink from my cup.

"Well you wasted almost two years with someone just stringing you along," Linda pointed out, a little smugly.

"Rub it in," I shot back darkly.

Linda gave me a puppy dog look. "Sorry, that'll be my only one."

"She was frustrated and flaky, but we were seriously talking about a future together. Then one day it was like a switch was flipped, she was into other people, she wanted to live her life. Fucking-," I stopped myself from going on.

"Well now you have a sister, a girlfriend, and pets to play with," Linda told me with a smug grin.

"Yea who's adventurous now?" I joked and we both laughed. "Thanks for telling me what happened. I'm glad you trust me enough."

"I always did, it was just hard to confess all this. I knew Andrea was a cunt, just didn't know how bad," Linda explained to me. I nodded my head. We continued to sit and drink our coffee.

"I should shower before Cassie comes over," I spoke up and Linda nodded to me. "I love you, sis you can always trust me."

Linda looked up at me and smiled. "I know, I love you too." I left her in the kitchen and saw Becky come out of Linda's room as I hit the landing, she wore just a tank top and tight shorts. We didn't say anything, the look we shared, she knew. Becky came up to me and kissed me softly before going to see my sister. I got in the shower, washing away last night in more than one way. I felt better when I was done, it was relieving, it was like a weight was lifted off of us. I hated that cliche but it's what it felt like. It felt so good that we now trusted each other enough to be that open, hell I had no idea Linda felt that strongly about Ms. Gail. I mean she was attractive, helpful, smart, caring...

Everything that Linda looks for in a lover, the thought crossed my mind. It all made sense now, she had acted bitchy and heartbroken around that time. I remember asking her about it but she just told me she had a fight with a friend and not to ask about it. Mom had told me to let it go, I wonder if she knew, or had some idea. I shook my head, it was all in the past now anyway. The future was what I was more worried about now. Speaking of which...

I dried off and got dressed, nice shirt, nice jeans, my good sneakers, it was a date after all. Although my cock was getting hard just thinking about today, I took some deep breaths and went downstairs. The girls were chatting and giggling with each other, I smiled as I came in. They continued to chat and I was largely ignored, which was fine, I didn't need to be involved in everything they did after all. I made another cup of coffee and sat down at the table. I messaged Cassie that she could just come into the house when she walked up.

It was eight-oh-three when Cassie walked into the house, stopping when she saw the three of us. She wore her school uniform, the white blouse, a pleated skirt that stopped a little above her knees, white stockings, and cute pink sneakers.

"Well don't just stand there pet, come in," I commanded her, getting a look from both Linda and Becky. Cassie nodded her head and came into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Pet," Becky asked me with a sly smile.

"I wasn't lying about that honey," I replied using a pet name, Becky blushed a little as she clicked her tongue at me. I was curious to see how far I could take this, I slid my chair out and patted my lap. "Come have a seat pet," I commanded again. Cassie was so shy that it was adorable. Her face displayed a shade of crimson as she slowly walked over and sat on my lap. The look from Becky was impressed and jealous at the same time. I wrapped my arm around her to hold her close to me.

"So anyway," Becky continued their earlier conversation. "Maddie at work was busy fingering me and sucking on my nipple when Jennie came behind her to eat her out." Yes, this was what my sister and girlfriend talked about, their conquests from the week. Cassie continued to be quiet and blush as she listened to the other girls talk about fucking and sucking each other. I rested my hand in her lap, rubbing her legs softly.

Cassie was fidgeting in my lap as I teased the soft skin of her legs. Linda kept looking over at us from the corner of her eyes. After some time Linda checked the time. "Well if you two go get breakfast you'll be at Scarlets around the time it opens." She told me with a smirk.

"Where's that master?" Cassie blurted out, knowing she was concerned about getting caught.

"Master huh?" Becky shot at me again.

I just shrugged at her before responding to Cassie. "It's in the next town over, I doubt anyone will know us there. Don't worry, I thought this one out." I explained, rising and bringing her to her feet with me.

"Wait a second," Linda stopped us, getting up herself. "If Kris is working she'll have to pay a toll. Do you think she's ready for that?" Linda inquired as she got close to Cassie and pulled her close.

"I suppose we'll find out," I stated as I watched my sister with a raised eyebrow.

"What's the toll Ms?" Cassie asked above a whisper to Linda.

"It's this cutie," Linda responded before pushing forward to kiss her softly. Cassie didn't even hesitate as their lips met. Closing her eyes I saw Cassie open her mouth and Linda attached her mouth over, taking a breath through her nose. When they broke apart, Cassie's eyes were still closed as she tried to search out Linda's lips again, but she had backed away already.

"Yea, I'd say she's ready," Becky spoke up with a giggle she shared with Linda.

"Come on pet, we have the whole day ahead of us," I stated as I took her hand softly, breaking the spell Linda had cast on her. Cassie's face was flushed but she nodded and followed me out of the house. We got into my car and Cassie was basically out of breath from everything that happened. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at her as I started the car and got us out of town. Once Cassie was better I explained to her what happened on Friday, Cassie sat in silence but looked at me intently.

"So you still want me?" She asked, her eyes were big and she looked so cute.

"Of course pet, one day this will end when one of us wants to move on, but for the time being I want you," I replied, resting my hand between her legs again.

Cassie sighed and smiled sweetly at me before she opened her legs and took my hand to press against her pussy. The lace material of her panties pressed against my fingers as I teased her a little. She cuddled against my arm as I rubbed her pussy lightly, cooing gently. I drove us to a dinner I had passed by about a dozen times but never stopped in. I parked and pried myself away from Cassie and took her inside. I seated us in the corner of the building in a regular booth, but I sat her against the wall and I slid beside her in the same booth. I resumed resting my hand on her leg as the waitress came up.

"Here you go, can I get you drinks?" She asked handing us menus.

"Just water for me," I told her.

"Can I get a milkshake?" Cassie asked with a big goofy smile.

"Sure," I told her with a shrug.

"At nine in the morning hon?" The waitress asked with a questioning look.

"Yup, can I get a strawberry shake?" Cassie asked her, opening her legs beneath the table. The waitress shrugged her shoulders and wrote it down before leaving us to order. I looked over the menu as my hand slid up and down her leg. Cassie shuttered as I teased her lightly, she chewed on her lip a little as we decided what we wanted to eat. The waitress came back with our drinks, Cassie smiled brightly as she saw the large pink drink get placed in front of her. We ordered, I wanted biscuits and gravy with eggs and sausage. Cassie was excited to find out they had chocolate pancakes with whipped cream on them.

"You're going to have a sugar rush when you're done hon," the waitress warned her.

"It's ok, we have a busy day planned," Cassie told her with a smile. Fuck that was adorable, the waitress shook her head and went off to help other customers. I had to remove my hand to cut up all my food before slipping it back between her legs. This time I put some more pressure on her cunt. Cassie groaned just under her breath as I played with her while we ate.

To her credit, Cassie looked a little uncomfortable, squirming in her seat, but she was so focused on her food it didn't bother her too much. The food was pretty good, everything tasted homemade, I'd have to remember to come back here again. Cassie devoured her whole plate and wanted another shake in the middle. I was impressed when we were finished, Cassie just wore a satisfied smile on her face. We sat and let our food settle for a bit, as my hand continued to tease her.

Once we were good, I paid our bill and escorted Cassie back to my car, opening the door for her. Inside the car, I moved my fingers to Cassie's mouth, which she opened and sucked off her nectar from my fingers. I kept my hand on her thigh as we drove to Scarlet's, Cassie seemed relieved that the parking lot was fenced in and you couldn't be seen from the road. I got out of the car and offered my arm to Cassie before we walked into the shop. When I opened the door and we walked inside, her jaw dropped at all the lacey and silk things around the store.

"Look at all the pretty things," Cassie was in awe as she looked around the shop for a moment before I took her toward the counter and the back rooms.

Kris was at the counter and looked particularly surly today as we approached. "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride," Kris grumbled out loud. "Why am I always working the counter when you come in?" Kris wore a dark red halter top dress, that I could see, she was behind the counter after all.

"Poor timing," I told her with a shrug. "We're prepaid on the toll though," I informed her.

Kris gave us a shy look and shook her head. "Not necessary today, the head bitch is in the building."

"Who?" I asked quite confused.

"Me," a dark smoky voice spoke up from the doorway to the back room. I turned to look at the owner of the voice. A woman was standing there, she was tall, with heels she was half a head taller than me, her skin was quite pale but with no blemishes, long straight jet black hair. She wore an elegant long black dress with silver designs stitched in, shiny black heels, her fingernails were painted a dark crimson, black lipstick, and heavy black eyes shadow. "I'm Sasha, Scarlet's partner, you must be Scott."

"Yes, how did you know that?" I inquired to her, very confused.

"Well Scarlet informed me about you and your sister called ahead," Sasha explained before turning and heading to the back. I shook my head and pulled Cassie with me as we entered the back room. Cassie was in awe out front, but in shock with all the sex toys throughout the room. I chuckled as I took her to sit on my lap as we were on the rounded couch in the center of the room. Sasha sat close to us and watched Cassie closely. "So what brings you here?"

"Well I was hoping to pick up some things for my pet here," I explained to her. "Her father is disapproving of her looking her best."

Sasha twisted her mouth and nodded to us. "Yes, I know that all too well," she started to explain. "My earlier years I spent with my grandparents. So church every Wednesday and Sunday, no friends, church and school, and forbid I want to do anything fun."

"I'm sorry," Cassie spoke up. "My parents, well it's my dad, isn't that bad at least."

Sasha smiled at her. "I grew up in the southern states, it was a different mindset. I'm so thankful my mother got her act together and gained custody of me right before I became a teenager. She helped me open up, being so restricted, I got a little crazy for a bit, but I mellowed out. Discovering a lot about myself and sexuality, I met Scarlet after college and we came out here to open this shop."

"So are you two?" I asked implying a relation between Scarlet and her.

"We were for a time but drifted apart. Scarlet loves the control someone is willing to give her. I like my lovers to be on equal footing, maybe a little sub sometimes." Sasha replied with a sly smirk.

"Speaking of other lovers, where is everyone?" I asked looking around.

"Scarlet needed to meet with our money manager, he's in the next state. We'd find someone closer, but owning a sex shop, some accountants don't like to represent us. Also Scarlet likes to fuck his wife while she's there, he's a cuckold so it works for them," She explained with a dark chuckle. "Mable and Jenny are here, but they are doing actual work today, restocking our online shipping orders, but they should be done soon. Mable can take your pet around the shop to look for some things."