I Want You to Want Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sweet pussy nectar flooded my mouth as I rode out her orgasm. I continued to work over her sweet wet cunt with my tongue, lapping up her girl cum. Kris pushed me away as her breathing was labored before she slumped down on the couch. I watched her juices leak from her quivering cunt. I wiped my mouth as Kris smirked at me with half-closed eyes as she tried to catch her breath. I sat back on the couch next to her, once she was a little more in control, Kris grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a passionate kiss. She licked her juices from my mouth and face as we made out on the couch.

Kris broke away from the kiss to lay back and rest, a satisfied smile on her face. I sat up and snickered as she rested her eyes and regained her breath. I heard yelping from behind the curtain and got curious. I stood up and poked my head inside the dressing room.

Mable had Cassie on her knees and was fucking her with a strapon, she had gripped the younger girl's hips and was giving it to her. I watched their breasts jiggle with each thrust as Mable was rapidly pounding my slutty little pet. Fuck this was hot, Mable was like a new person when Scarlet wasn't around it seemed. She was in control and knew what she wanted, she didn't make sure I approved but I could tell she wanted Cassie. I was admittedly jealous, Mable was taking my slut on a ride, but I knew that I could have either or both whenever I wanted. Both girls had continued to ignore me as they kept fucking hard.

I smiled as I stepped back to leave them to it, sitting back down on the couch. Kris had fallen asleep and was snoring softly. I waited till I heard Cassie cum again, loudly, after a few more minutes the pair emerged more or less dressed. Cassie's blouse was misbuttoned and it was clear that Mable hadn't bothered to put her bra back on and her nipples were visible.

"I think we picked out some good pieces," Mable stated, helping keep Cassie standing up. I chuckled before standing up and taking Cassie in my arms, she melted against me. Mable scooped up the items in question and we walked to the counter. Jenny and Mable rang up the items and I croaked at the bill.

"Four hundred dollars?!" I was shocked at the register's total.

"Well, Scarlet set up your sister and yourself on our tab system," Jenny explained to me calmly. "We just keep track of your purchases and send you a monthly bill."

"You'll only owe fifty right now," Mable picked up. "Fifty is always the minimum on purchases and you can have up to a thousand in credit."

"That's pretty smart," I commented as I pulled out my wallet.

"Well, a lot of our customers set up accounts so they can buy what they need for upcoming shows and pay us back when they get the money." Jenny finished folding the things and in total, we had three large black shopping bags full of things.

"I won't be able to bring these home master, my dad-." Cassie started to tell me.

"Don't worry," I interrupted her. "We'll keep these at my house and whenever you come over you can change if you want," I comforted her, petting her head softly.

"Anytime you want to come back," Mable spoke to Cassie, "you're more than welcome to. I'd love to see you again."

"I'd love to come back," Cassie told her with some blush on her cheeks. Mable pulled her over and they shared a really deep and tender kiss. Cassie continued to blush as they separated and I escorted her out to the car with the bags. "That was something else," Cassie stated in a husky whisper.

I snickered as she slumped back in the seat. "Well let me know when you want to come back, maybe I can join you next time." Cassie gave me a shy smile and just nodded her head. She dozed softly as we drove the hour or so back to the house. Once I parked I checked to make sure Cassie's parents weren't home, which it didn't look like they were. Also, Linda and Becky's cars were gone as well, I wondered where they went off to, but they were probably fucking at Becky's house. I walked us through the garage, as once we were in the yard unless you were in Cassie's room, you pretty much couldn't see into the yard. I set the bags on the table and took her up to my room.

Cassie sat on the bed and looked around quickly. "I haven't been in here in like two years." She stated with a little giggle.

I thought back to the last time she was even in the house, that had to have been the Fourth of July, we had a big party that year. "You snuck into my room at the party?" I asked her with a smirk.

Cassie's eyes were wide as she had been caught. "Oh shit," she gasped before blushing again. Goddam that was so fucking adorable. "Yes, I came in here when everyone was outside. I, uh, I wanted to see where you slept, hoping maybe one day I'd be here with you..." Cassie confessed to me looking at the floor.

I didn't say anything as I took her chin softly in my hand, making her look up at me. I smiled down at her, making sure she knew that I wasn't mad at her. Cassie smiled back as she rose to her feet. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, I could taste Mable's cunt on her lips faintly. I grabbed her and wrapped her legs around me before I lowered us both to the bed. I know it was redundant to have her get up, but I wanted to make this special for her. I won't end up with Cassie at the end, but that doesn't mean I couldn't give her a treasured memory. I pulled away from her lips to kiss her cheek and then her neck.

"Oh master," she cooed as I paid attention to her soft spots. Her hands were running over me, tugging at my clothes. I pulled away from her so she could start to take off my clothes, my button-down and undershirt were gone in a flash and she ran her hands over my chest and stomach. I hadn't been working out too much recently, but I was still pretty tone, I was sure all the sex I was having was helping keep the calories down.

Cassie got braver as she flipped me on my back and got up to straddle my lap. She began to unbutton her blouse while she ground her pussy against my groin. I watched as her shirt was gone, discarded on the floor with mine. I reached up and groped her breasts over the lacy bra before I unhook the item and started to play with her tits.

"Umm, yes." Cassie hissed as I continued to fondle her body with my hands. My cock was fully hard in my pants. Cassie let me play with her, but her grinding got more urgent and I knew she wanted more. Hell, I wanted more, but I wanted to make this last a little bit at least. I pulled away from her breasts and started to unzip her skirt. I slipped her off me so I could get her skirt and lace panties off of her. Once gone I opened her legs and started to play with her pussy gently, getting her lips wet causing her to moan softly.

"Master," she spoke suddenly, reaching down to spread her cunt lips open. "Please, I need you, Master," she told me in a breathy whisper. I smirk at her as I started to take off my pants, once they were open. Cassie used her feet to push the pants and boxers down my legs. I pulled out and was fully naked for her, Cassie pulled me on top of her, kissing me roughly. I felt my cock head tap against her wet entrance. She wrapped her legs around me and broke the kiss to moan loudly.

"Please..." she hissed at me, biting her lip. I couldn't help myself anymore, I wanted her so badly. I took a powerful thrust into her cunt. "Oh fuck! Master!" Cassie cried out as I started to pump her cunt with my shaft. I was rough with her, slamming our bodies together over and over again. Her big tits slapped against my chest as I rocked the whole bed with our fucking.

"Fuck, your pussy is great!" I grunted at her.

"Oh yes, master! Oh, fuck your little slut!" Cassie moaned at me, her cunt gripping my cock. My balls slapped against her, Cassie was holding onto me as I fucked her hard. I was lost in my lust, I waited to fuck her to tease her, but I was teasing me more than I realized. Now that we were finally coupling I couldn't hold back anymore. I lasted at full speed for less than I wanted to, but my round of fucking Jenny had me more tired than I thought I was.

It didn't matter as Cassie pushed me on my back. "I want to ride you Master please let me ride your wonderful cock," she begged me breathlessly. I just moved her over my cock and pushed her back down on it. "Oh yes, my Master!" Cassie cried out but wasted no time bouncing up and down. I watched her tits flay all over the place as she chased her orgasm.

"Oh you're a good little slut," I moaned as Cassie worked magic on my cock. Her pussy juice was leaking all over my cock and balls, I felt it start to pool under me, but I didn't care. I had thought about fucking Cassie in the past, but I didn't think it would ever happen, but here we were. Cassie wasn't an expert but she wanted this the same if not more than I did. Her juicy cunt was trying to milk my cock as she rode me like a woman possessed.

"Fuck your cock is amazing master!" Cassie cried aloud. She braced against my chest as she bounced harder still.

"Yes my pet, I'm going to cum soon!" I told her as I felt my balls boiling. The whole scenario was so hot, the hot seemingly innocent girl next door and the fact that she wanted to be owned and dominated by me. I growled as I was getting so close.

"Oh master! Cum inside me, I want to feel your cum in me!" She howled and I lost it. Gripping her hips as I forcefully pumped her cunt as I started to cum. Shooting my hot jizz inside her tender pussy, painting Cassie's insides with my seed. "FUCK! YES! OH, MASTER! FUCK MASTER!" Cassie's orgasm followed mine. I kept pumping her till she drained me completely, firing three or four blasts of my hot cum inside her. I slammed inside her one last time, holding her against me as my body shook as I finished cumming.

We collapsed against each other, Cassie laying on top of me, both of us panting heavily. I noticed how sweaty we both were as her skin felt like it was on fire. I rolled Cassie off of me so we could cool down. We both enjoyed the bliss of our orgasms, trying to catch our breaths as I felt my skin cooling down. I dozed for a bit, it had been a busy day so far.

I lazily opened my eyes to find Cassie sleeping peacefully next to me. She looked so cute as she slept with a happy smile on her face. I checked the time and it was early afternoon and I needed to use the bathroom. I slipped out of bed and hit the restroom real quick, I heard voices downstairs. Taking a quick peek I saw Linda sitting in the living room, I quietly grabbed my boxers and pants off the floor before going downstairs.

Linda and Becky were eating Chinese and talking quietly. Becky smiled at me as I joined her on the couch. Both girls were in tank tops and skirts with knee-high socks. I turned her to face me so I could kiss her.

"You stink like sex," Linda said giving me a hungry look and licking her top lip.

"It's been a busy day so far," I started as I told them how the day had gone.

"Oh, Sasha's in town? I should give her a call," Linda interjected.

"Yea, she commented on that, anyway," I finished telling them what had gone on. "I should go wake up Cassie, she'll need a shower before going home," I explained getting up.

"Don't get her hair wet, that would look weird when she gets home," Becky called out as I headed up the stairs. Cassie was still naked and asleep when I entered the room.

I shook her gently, her eyes fluttered open and she stretched like a big cat and gave me a big smile. "Hey Master," she stated sleepily. "Is it time to go?" Cassie asked me with disappointment in her voice.

"No, not yet, but we should shower, we both smell like sex," I informed her.

"Well, Mable and my Master fucked me so good," she cooed cutely before I pulled her out of bed. Once she was standing she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me gently. I kissed back, my hands running across her back. I didn't let this go now for too long as I pulled her with me into the bathroom I shared with my sister. I started the water as Cassie dropped to her knees and started to take off my pants and boxers. Once gone, she removed her socks and pulled me into the water with her.

"I was told to watch your hair," I informed her.

"It's ok, I shower at Joyce's place all the time. I'll say we went running and needed a shower afterward," Cassie explained as she wrapped my arms around her. The warm spray of water was quite relaxing. I enjoyed the hot naked woman against me and the water spraying against my skin. Once we got accustomed to the water, I got to washing my pet. Gently rubbing her skin as I lathered up the soap across her. "Oh master," she cooed happily as rubbed her shoulders.

"You were quite good today my pet," I told her softly. "I should reward you."

"You fucked me, Master, that was my reward." Cassie sighed cheerfully. "I came so hard today, like three times too. It's so much better when I'm not alone."

"Anytime you want it pet, just ask me," I whispered in her ear.

"If I wasn't so sore, I'd ask you to fuck me now Master," Cassie confessed to me as I washed her back, slipping down to cup her ass. "Oh!" I snickered at her as I cleaned her ass and then between her legs gently. "Oh Master, that's wonderful." She sighed again as I cleaned her, kneeling to clean down her legs. "Thank you, Master, that was great."

"You're welcome my pet," I responded, turning her to kiss her gently. Cassie took a turn to wash me, making sure to pay special attention to my cock. Which got me aroused, but I was too tired to make anything of it. It was just a nice sensation to enjoy from my little pet. Once we were both clean, I helped dry her off and we picked up the discarded clothes before going back into my room.

"Can we cuddle for a bit Master? I want to feel your body against mine, please Master?" Cassie asked me, making her eyes wide as she pleaded to me.

"Sure pet, get in the bed," I commanded her, she squealed in delight as she scrambled up and under the covers of my bed. I chuckled as I slipped into the bed with her, pulling her naked form into mine. We melted against one another, she mewed cutely as I wrapped my arms around her. I planted small kisses on her shoulder and after a time I took one of her breasts in my hand. Just squeezing it gently and rolling the flesh in my hand, not being overly sexual, I just wanted to play with her softly.

I didn't notice the door opening until Linda spoke up. "Hey," she started quietly and smiled when we both looked up at her. "We have plenty of food, you should come down and eat." She gave us a wink before closing the door as she left.

I took a deep sigh before talking. "I am hungry, we should eat something."

"Yes Master, I'm quite hungry myself," Cassie replied, she rubbed her naked body against mine. "Ok, I guess that's enough naked cuddling for now anyway." I chuckled as we got out of bed, Cassie got dressed in her clothes while I threw on some loose clothes before we made our way down to the party, so to speak.

"There you two are," Becky commented as we came to the living room. Gathering up a pair of plates and a mound of food for each of us, I sat on the couch and Cassie sat at my feet. "I heard you had quite a day," Becky stated with a sexy smirk on her face.

Cassie blushed and nodded her head. "It was a fun day with my Master," she replied quietly.

"Well he's a good fuck, I must say," Becky shot back looking at me. "Is he being good to you?"

"He's the best, Master bought me so many pretty things," Cassie told her excitedly.

"Damn she is cute as a button, you were right Linda." Becky gushed at her.

"I told you," Linda replied with a smug smirk on her face. I shook my head at the exchange as we continued to eat. Linda had scooted closer to Cassie as the meal and conversation had worn on. Once we were finished, Linda pulled her into her lap. Cassie was shy as Linda run her hand through her hair. "I'm quite jealous of my brother you know?"

"I'm open to you too," Cassie admitted quietly.

Linda brushed her hair from her eyes and leaned down to kiss her, Cassie met her lips. It took a few seconds before I saw their mouths open and their tongues started to play with each other. They made out for a few minutes, Linda moved so they laid on the floor, with Linda on top. She spread Cassie's legs with hers, starting to grind against her.

"Oh," Cassie moaned suddenly. "I'm sore," she told Linda who gave me a sharp look.

"I'll be gentle," she whispered to Cassie as she started to unbutton her blouse.

"I just showered," Cassie told her softly.

"I can stop if you want," Linda told her, leaning back a little. Cassie moaned before pulling her back down and resuming their making out. Cassie's blouse was pulled up, Linda pulled her up without breaking the kiss to remove the blouse and her bra as well. Laying back down, Linda started to fondle the large breasts. Before long Linda started to kiss her way down Cassie's neck and started to suckle on her tits causing her to groan and moan. Becky kissed me before slipping onto the floor as well, she kissed Cassie deeply. I felt my cock start to harden in my pants as I watched the three girls on the floor.

Now Becky was down and sucking the other breast, both girls were causing Cassie to shake, almost uncontrollably on the floor. She thrashed about on the floor, the other girls were having trouble keeping their mouths on the breasts as she started to cum.

"Oh fuck! OH fuck!" Cassie cried out as her whole body shook. The ladies sat back as Cassie needed to catch her breath.

"I don't think I ever made someone cum from sucking on their tits," Becky stated with a smirk.

"First time for everything," Linda told her with a chuckle. She moved between Cassie's legs and unzipped her skirt, with help from Becky she pulled it off of her. Linda slowly ran her hand over Cassie's panties. "Fuck she's soaked through," she proclaimed, "let's get these off of you." She hooked her thumbs around them and pulled the sticky garment off of her. Linda brought the panties to her nose and smelled them. "Fuck me, she smells good."

Becky took the panties from her and smelled them as well. "Shit, she does have a sweet-smelling pussy." She replied before giving her a dark grin. "Remember Tasha?"

Linda raised an eyebrow at her. "How could I forget," Linda exclaimed with excitement.

"Tasha, the head cheerleader from high school?" I asked them.

"Oh yea," Linda looked at me, "she was wild."

"Well remember the night we spent in the woods?" Becky asked her, the smirk on her face told me I wanted to know as well.

"Oh!" Linda stated with a surprising realization. "You want to do that on her?"

"Why not," Becky shot back with a shrug.

"What are you two talking about?" Cassie piped up a little out of breath.

"Are you ready for more sweetie?" Becky answered with her own question, stroking her hair softly.

"I'm already naked," Cassie giggled.

"That's the easy part honey," Linda commented. Becky crawled over and was beside Linda between Cassie's legs. "We'll be gentle sweetie, just lay back and enjoy the ride," Linda told her with a dark snicker.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen until it did. At the same time, both ladies lowered down and started to eat out Cassie, spreading her legs up and wide for easy access I saw two tongues start to lap at her sweet juicy pussy.

"Holy fuck!" Cassie cried out as my sister and girlfriend began to eat her pussy out. Both ladies purred as they lashed at my pet with their tongues. They took it slow, lapping and licking, occasionally one girl would engulf Cassie's slit with their mouths for a moment, probably shoving their tongue in her, before moving and allowing the other access.

"Oh shit! Oh my god! FUCK! Goddamn it! Lesbian sex is awesome!" Cassie finally cried out as her orgasm took hold of her. With both women holding her down so she didn't move too much as they brought her to nirvana and back. When Cassie was finished crying out in passion I watched my sister and girlfriend sit up, Linda pulled her into her lap and they started to make out. Tongues and lips all over the place.