All Comments on 'I Wanted to Meet a MILF For Sex'

by Eroticalust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
That Was A Fun Read****

Job #3 down the tube. Thanks for sharing.

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 4 years ago
Ain't Karma Wonderful

So, the MILF Steven picks up at the bar turns out to be his ex boss's wife. Gotta love that. Revenge is a dish best served balls deep. Perhaps, though, he should have taken her back to his place. Her life is about to become a lot more difficult, and unless she's totally unrepentant, getting caught like that just killed any hope he has of more get togethers. For what it's worth, I'd have cum inside her the night he picked her up at the bar, unless she said otherwise.

Unrelated to anything else, but no way I'd have blown off work for my girlfriend's birthday. "If you don't take the day off, you don't love me" is crap. If you think I'm risking getting fired so I can sit and hold your hand all day, you obviously don't love me, since you have no respect for my obligations. I've seen that happen way too often, and the guy usually takes the hit on it, and gets dumped anyway, as here. He's better off without her.

Interesting story. Hope there's more, this could get really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The story was weak in many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticalust@Eroticalust
Download my free ebook 10 Erotic Short Stories Vol. 1 www.eroticalust.com/free-books Read or listen to short stories and sex articles on eroticalust.com