I was a Sasquatch Pt. 02

Story Info
John and Heather alter their honneymoon trip.
5.5k words
4.59
928
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FREBRUS
FREBRUS
10 Followers

The story is fictional, and mostly non erotic, Key word mostly, there is mentioning of sexual acts, adult language, and nudity. Any person mentioned in the story is fictional as well, any resemblances with real persons are purely coincidental.Everyone in the story are over 18

John, how long is it until our next flight?

We can either take the one that leaves at 7 AM or wait until late this afternoon, Babe. Why? What are you thinking?

I've never ridden on a train.

The train leaves a little after 8AM but it is a long ride of over 26 hours. If we go by plane, it will only take us a little less than 3 hours.

We could sleep on the train though. And it would give you more time to play with the App on my phone.

You fail to mention if caught we could get thrown off a train honey. Worse yet, your phone with the malfunctioning App would be confiscated.

Oh, you're no fun. I wanted to see how many women wear one of the stimulators like I do.

You know you will not be allowed to wear it at the beach, don't you?

Why not?

Because it is considered having sex in public that's why. People might get away with walking around the downtown area in a city like Barcelona but sex or anything that can be thought of as a sexual act on a public nudist beach is strictly forbidden. People from all over Europe Might bring their children to clothing optional beaches.

We're not going to one of those beaches, I hope.

No, I read about a clothing prohibited beach that is strictly adults only!

Don't they have those in the USA?

Yes, but I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.

There is no ocean near Oklahoma.

Exactly.

So, did you decide if we are taking the train or flying?

We are going to go by Train to Barcelona then rent a car and tour Spain, we may even drive all the way to La Linea then walk across the runway at Gibraltar International Airport then take a tour up the rock.

What about our plane tickets?

Do You remember that honeymoon couple on the plane?

Yes.

They are sitting right over there. I'm going to get their attention and ask them if they would like to visit Spain on their honeymoon.

How are you going to get their attention?

Like this.

John Took heather's phone, switched on the Stimulator App then rapidly swirled his fingers over the screen. Then switched it off again. Heather jerked like she had been electrocuted, and barely contained a scream. A few other women wearing the pink stick didn't even try to contain their shouts of ecstasy. The young bride was about to take a sip of tea when the intense pulsating vibrations deep within her vagina caused her to jump. The Groom looked around and spotted John then gave a thumbs up. Signal John waved them over to his and Heather's table.

I would like to ask where you kids are heading on your honeymoon. My name is John Cavanah, by the way, and this beautiful creature is my wife, Heather.

I'm Bill Bartlet and this is my bride, Cindy.

MR Cavanah how did you do that? The first time the thing in me started vibrating I grabbed my phone to switch it off, but it was already turned off. But mine has never made the thing go to such high intensity.

I believe Heather's phone has a defectively installed App. Please forgive me for doing that to you but I really wanted to get your attention without just walking over and barging in. But I wanted to ask you where you were planning to go on your honeymoon.

We only bought round trip tickets to London. And figured we would just play it by ear for the rest of the time.

Can you cash in your return ticket?

Yes sir, but why would I want to do that Sir?

How would you two like to fly first class to Velencia Spain spent a month in Spain then return home to Denver first class? My treat.

That would be really cool Sir, but why would you do this for us you don't even know us.

Consider it my apology for invading Cindy's privacy. OR call it involuntary phone-controlled sex with a bastard she didn't even know.

Thank you, Sir. And Sir.

Yes,

Anytime you want to do that again to Cindy. Is fine with us.

I especially liked it when I got so honey that I sucked on Bills tool. I could never get up the nerve to try that before now I think I love it.

Where to the tow of you live anyway?

I was raised on Colorado; Cindy is from upstate New York her parents have a place high up in the middle of the Adirondacks. We met in college. I was working on my Masters in mineralogy, wile helping her with her studies in Geology, I have a bachelors in geology and 3 years study in civil engineering specifically hydrological.

Now that you are married, I assume you will be staying in upstate New York.

Heavens No, sir. From what Bill has told me I want us to move to Colorado after we return to the States.

Well, your plane tickets will carry you all the way to Denver International, but I assume you have things you must take care of in New York before relocating to Colorado. What do you plan to do for work once you get to Colorado?

I have always wanted to try and find work in a gold mine. I know I would have to start at the bottom and work my way up like everyone else. Before I met Cindy, I thought I would just go prospecting for a few years. Being married comes with responsibilities though. I know of a huge mine somewhere in the mountains that has been around for a long time and is still operating. I might try to seek employment there if I can find it.

Remind me after while to sketch out a map of where to find it. When you get there ask for a guy named Ben. He owns 20 percent of the mine and is a fairly good geologist himself. I think the 2 of you just might have a good relationship with him. The way to make sure you've got his attention is to tell him the Sasquatch sent you. Be sure to watch those green eyes of his when you mention Sasquatch.

But Sir. Big foot, or Sasquatch is a myth, they don't exist.

Oh yes, they do, or at least one guy who looks like one does.

But I have never met this person and I don't invent stories just to try and impress someone, and surely, I would never do such a thing to try and gain employment.

But you have met him, Bill. I spent months perfecting a way to control the carpet of fur that grows all over his body.

Suddenly Bills and Cindy's eyes grew large with the realization that MRS Cavanah was referring to Big John.

Trust me, Bill Ben will listen to you and have you fill out an employment application. I left him in charge of all mining operations when Heather and I boarded our plane in Denver for our vacation in Spain.

Do you own the mine?

Heather and I own 80 percent of the mine.

Bil, if it is not too personal, how are you kids fixed for funding.

We bought our tickets on my dad's credit card. He told me to use it as if it was water being poured on a rock, but I know that whatever we spend, if we don't find a way to pay him back, is going to strap him and mom financially.

Do you have a checking account and a debit card?

Yes Sir.

John winked at Heather then grabbed her phone and swirled his fingers rapidly across the screen Sending her and Cindy into and orgasmic tremor. This got Bill's attention and he was trying to hold on to Cindy to keep her from falling out of the chair she was sitting on or crying out in a scream of ecstasy.

While Bills attention was on Cindy John took out his own phone and waved it near the pocket where he noticed Bill had his wallet. Then John tapped a few keys on his phone and waved it across Bills pocket once more. Then switched off Heather's phone allowing her and Cindy to come back to earth.

Heather and Cindy were not the only women at the bistro experiencing an intense instant massive full body orgasm. No longer contained within the envelope of the body of the aircraft, the Bluetooth signal strength lost most of its strength and purity within a few yards. Women walking by in the hallway of the concourse only briefly felt their devices inside them activate mildly stimulating them for a few seconds. One woman walked within thirty feet of where the 2 couples sat having their drinks though had the App on her phone switch on to a low constant pulsating setting was not as immune to the effects of the misbehaving App on Heather's phone. When the 2 signals converged both pink sticks went crazy inside her body, her Kegel muscles clinched down at the same time as her anal sphincter intensifying the contact area around the devices. As her body suddenly spasmed she lost her footing on the carpeted floor and fell, she doubled up in the fetal position while grabbing for her crotch screaming Oh My God, oh, my, Fucking, God. Yesssss.

The server was a long-time wearer of her pink stick. During the times where there were no customers, she would often tune the App on her phone to the highest setting, in an attempt to relieve the boredom of the day, consequently, was used to feeling strong stimulating undulations of her pink stick radiating throughout her vagina. This happened to be one of those times when the Bistro went from having no customers to being flooded with patrons. Her phone was on a shelf under the cash register, being suddenly being swamped with customers, the opportunity to reduce the intensity of the undulating pink stick, the server was forced to endure the sensations while maintaining a professional demeanor, taking their orders, and delivering their beverages and plates of food. When Big John had swirled his fingers over the screen on Heather's phone to create a distraction in order for him to pair his phone with the Banking information on Bills phone. In the 20 or so seconds John was connected to Bills bank account he learned that Bill had only a couple hundred dollars in his checking account.

Hum, this will never do, let me see, I wonder how much a real quality 4-week honeymoon should be worth. These kids don't appear to be frivolous spenders by nature, but I'll earmark his account in his bank to have access to up to the value of 32 ounces of the gold in I have stored in my bank's vault. Oh, come on, I swear these freaking banks are so paranoid when someone wants to share a few dollars with someone else. Yes. Apply code Az29%/31Z99, enter damn it. Shit these poor women are going to die from sexual overload before I'm done fucking around waiting on your stupid system. Thank you it is about fucking time. Now to place an open daily limit on his debit card. There all done. Shit Heather's phone fell off the table. Ugh, I can't reach it.

Kicking his boot off John stepped on the toe of the sock on his left foot and removed it with his right boot heal, then swiped his big toe across the phone's screen lowering the intensity to the minimum setting.

For the past half hour the server had endured her inserted device at the highest setting on the App in her phone, by now her vagina and the rest of her body was becoming numb to the effects, but when she approached the table from behind where the Huge gentleman was sitting with the 3 other patrons her pink stick suddenly seemed to go on nuclear overdrive. She stifled a scream clamped her legs together in mid stride and nearly dropped the coffee pot she was carrying. A man sitting alone in the booth behind them saw the server appeared to be in some kind of trouble leaped out of his booth wrapped one arm around her waist just under her breasts and grabbed the coffee pot with his other hand, then helped her sit down at his booth. He could see that her eyes were unfocused like she was about to pass out. Fifteen seconds later, after John had used his toe to reduce the setting, her eyes focused once again.

Thank you, kind sir, I don't know what came over me, but I felt like my bladder was about to explode. Please help me stand, and if you wouldn't mind helping me make it to the restroom.

Once in the restroom the server quickly Removed the 3.5MM LIR battery pack from the stem of her pink stick and shoved them in the pocket of her apron. Then sat and relieved her bladder.

Oh, thank God I got that thing turned off.

As the other few women in the Bistro came down from their orgasms, they all tried to hurry to the restroom at the same time, Heather and Cindy were no exceptions. Once the two wives of John and Bill had left the booth John began explaining a few things to Bill, after retrieving Heather's phone and putting his sock and boot back on his foot.

Bill, I want you and Cindy to enjoy your honeymoon and don't' use your dad's AMEX card any more than you absolutely have to. Use the Visa debit/credit card instead.

But Sir, I only have an extremely limited amount of money in my checking account and hardly any available credit in it.

Just use that card, I think you will find you have a higher limit than you know that you have. I used the stimulation App on Heather's phone to take care of a few things for you. You won't be able to go stupid crazy with your spending, but I think you will find there is more than sufficient amount of reserve to genuinely enjoy your honeymoon. Then once you meet Ben, I want you and he to put your heads together and produce a better mineral recovery method. That mine has been in operation since the late 1800s as a deep shaft hard rock operation only. That is until recently. After I took ownership and deeded 20 percent to Ben, we started mining the rich deposits of alluvial. However, it is my contention that gold is not the only valuable mineral to be found there. In the 150-year history of the mine a billion tons of rock have been displaced. Find us 20 dollars' worth of minerals per cubic yard. Then pump haul or blow what is left back down into the depleted tunnels and excavated caverns before the whole mountain caves in on itself. Will you do that for me?

We will do our best Sir.

Yes, one more thing. Please never call me sir again,

Yes, s' Or um MR John.

None of that mister shit either.

I got it, John. And you know I don't think I will tell Cindy what you have done right away.

Not tell me what right away?

Bill and I were discussing a few things about the mine that's all. Now You kids need to get ready for your flight to Spain.

Cindy, call me when your plane arrives so we will know you made it there safe and sound. We will probably see you at Playa Nudista de Pinedo. I'm Sure John won't be hard to spot.

*****

Oh, John, I just love this train. I never imagined how smooth a train ride could be at over a 100 MPH. But there is nothing to see.

That is because we are in the Chunnel honey. When we get to Amsterdam what say we take a bus to Zandvoort?

What's at Zandvoort babe?

A hotel, and about a mile away is a clothing optional beach where we can get our first start on our tans.

Seriously? I thought we would have to wait until we get to Spain to find a nude beach.

No, they are all over Europe, in many towns no one will say anything if you decide to go topless or even nude in a grocery store.

No way.

Yes way, babe, and I'm going to take pictures of you topless and nude everywhere possible.

Just over 6 hours after boarding the Eurostar in London John and Heather had arrived in Amsterdam after a short delay in Brussels.

John, can we spend the rest of the day here in Amsterdam then take the Bus to Zandvoort later this evening?

I thought you couldn't wait to go to the beach.

I've never been to Amsterdam. Heck I've never been anywhere other than Nevada before I met you. Now I've been to our mountain and Denver and New York and London Brussels and now Amsterdam. This is all too exciting for me to pass up an opportunity to see everything I can.

Hahaha. Honey, I really haven't been anywhere either. I was born on that mountain, started trying to pan for gold when I was just a boy, then went to work in the mine when I was 18 where I spent most of my life. It wasn't until I was 25 that I was brave enough to visit a casino in Vegas. That was where I learned to play poker with my dad.

I thought you didn't know how to play when I started serving you guys your drinks the night you won the mine from that creep Charlie.

When everyone thinks you are some bumpkin from the sticks you keep your mouth shut and your cards close to your vest. I'm such a large guy that I can drink a lot of strong alcohol before it has any effect on me. Charlie and the other guys were pussies with it came to matching shot for shot with me.

Once most of them were getting tipsy the game belonged to me, I just had to play it slow and not tip my hand as to what I had planned. The 300 lbs. of gold sitting at my feet was there to make them think I might be an easy mark since they thought I was a newcomer. It was also there to lure other big-time wannabes. Who can resist the thought of winning way over 9 million in gold bars?

John, try not to draw attention but look over there at that woman in the green mini skirt. Is that a tail she has sticking out from the back of her skirt?

It sure is can you remove the battery from your device without anyone noticing.

Sure, but why would I want to do that?

Because I want to play with your phone to see if she is also wearing a pink stick. I need you to walk up to her and ask her if she speaks English then ask her where you can buy one of those tails.

Excuse me. Do you speak English?

Oui, madam.

Oh, your French, I thought you might be a local lady. I'm looking to buy one of those things you have in back of you.

Oui, Oui, Ouiiiii.

The young French Woman heather was talking to suddenly grabbed her crotch and crossed her legs. Barely able to remain standing as she experienced an instant intense orgasm right there in front of Heather. Once she was on the downside of her orgasm, she quickly reached into her purse to check her phone. It was not switched on at the time.

My apologies madam I have a thing in my uh, well, anyway it sometimes goes crazy if my phone is switched on and something rubs across the screen. You can buy the fox tails at any sex shop. They are not hard to find just look for a sign with a naked lady and the words sex toys.

What about the other thing the one you say is in your uh.

Oh, you mean you don't know what it is. I thought every woman over 18 has had one of these for years.

The French woman raised the hem of her skirt to show the stem of a pink stick sticking out of her hairless vagina. She had multiple piercings in bother her labia Minor and one if the skin under her clitoris, which at the time was swollen and erect. It was the largest clit Heather had ever seen, not that she had ever seen very many clitorises.

Your clit piercing is very pretty may I have a closer look please? My, your clit is huge it almost looks like a miniature penis.

Oui madam. Would you like to kiss it?

What here, On the sidewalk?

Oui madam for 20 Euro you can do anything to it you want.

Oh! Uh, well, uh, no thank you, just the same.

Heather walked away then joined John further down the street.

Oh, my God, John. I think you just gave a prostitute an orgasm.

Are you serious that woman was a prostitute?

I'm pretty sire she was. She raised the hem of her skirt to allow me to see her pink stick. Her vagina has lots of piercings hanging down from the lips and a cute little ring in the skin under her huge clit. You should have seen it honey I bet that thing was close to 2 inches long and swollen up the size of my thumb. When she offered to let me kiss it right there in public, I gave her a questioning look then she said for 20 Euro I could do anything to it I wanted. I'm not sure why I declined though. I've never seen anything like it before.

Hahaha, I guess that tells us something about the tail sticking out of her doesn't it.

Enough to tell me I don't want one, if it is going to make people think, I might be a working girl. Hey babe there is a scooter rental place over there let's see if we can rent a couple of them.

FREBRUS
FREBRUS
10 Followers
12