I was a Sasquatch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FREBRUS
FREBRUS
10 Followers

Sir do you have a scooter large enough that I could ride.

Sorry, but I am afraid not. If you have a motorcycles license, I have a US Harley Davidson I can rent to you. I bought it special for a huge, retired basketball player to ride when he visits the Netherlands. But he hasn't been here in a while I am actually thinking about selling it.

I do have a motorcycle stamp on my Colorado License, will that do?

Yes, you can drive on your Colorado USA license as a visiting tourist I'm afraid though that a new restriction has recently been put in place though.

Which is?

Similar to the laws over in Great Britten you must pass a short ridding safety course which includes a handling and skills examination.

A road test. OK, where do I go to take this test?

I am a reserve highway safety officer I can administer the test right here. But sir I need to warn you it is a lot of machine it is a full 25 percent larger than a production Harley Davidson the Engine is called the Screaming Eagle 131. Stock, it had 131 Horsepower the displacement is 2147 CC or notable 131 cubic inches. This engine has been fitted with duel turbo chargers pushing the Hp to 175. The bike is fully luxurious, complete with carbon fiber touring kit including luggage rack and larger saddle bags fold away running boards or fold down foot pegs for the rider's preference and comfort. Duel hydraulic steering dampeners, rear air ride suspension front and rear duel disk brakes 9 inch wide 18-inch rear tire, a 5.5 inch wide 21-inch front. The motorcycle comes equipped with an optional trailer of your choice.

You said you might entertain selling it.

Oh, uh, yes, I think I could be persuaded to sell it.

How does a certificate for 2 one-pound gold bars sound?

As in real gold? How exactly would that work? You write out on a piece of paper stating that the parchment is redeemable for 2 solid gold bars. How would I take possession of them from the States to here in the Netherlands?

I will make a phone call to my bank; the Bank manager calls your bank. Your bank deposits 2 solid gold bars from your bank's reserves in your safety deposit box.

*****

John this is fun, I've never ridden on the back of a motorcycle before. I used to have a little Honda scooter when I was going to high school but none of the guys who had motorcycles ever asked me to ride with them. Not sure I would have wanted to ride on the back of one of their bikes though. They were always showing off, riding them for blocks on just the back wheel and it didn't look like there was much to keep me from sliding off the back.

Crotch rockets are the best thing ever invented, Heather. Kids who ride them seldom live long enough to be able to afford a Harley. It keeps the gene pool cleared out a little bit.

You don't really mean that, do you John?

Naa, but it sounds good. OK babe, now that we have wheels where would you like to go next?

Madurodam the miniature city at The Hague. Then we can ride back up to Zandvoort and get a room. The vibrations from this machine coming through the seat are making me horny.

After we pick up our trailer in Frankfurt, we won't need a room, we will simply find a caravan park and set up camp. In the meantime, if you put the battery back in your thing, then I can fix that.

Don't you fucking dare. The next orgasm I have had better be from your tongue or your cock. Tomorrow I'm going to stick this pink stick up your ass and let you make yourself cum every time you play with my phone.

Careful babe, I may not want to give it up.

Then we'll buy you one.

Hahaha, I knew you were going to say something like that. How are you enjoying riding on a big hog babe?

This is the biggest motorcycle I've ever seen. Was it custom built or something?

The guy it was made for stands a little over 7 feet tall, but he is child sized compared to me, however the bike is large enough for me to be comfortable on.

Are we really going to tour all the way to Spain on it?

Honey by the time this hog gets put on a boat to Bayonne New jersey we will have ridden it about 10,000 miles through the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, Great Britten, Scotland, and Ireland.

That will take a whole month of doing nothing but riding. Will we even have time to stop and sight see or lay out at the beaches?

As many times wherever and whenever you want for as long as you want.

Can I ride nearly naked part of the time, or do I have to wear these leathers all the time?

You've heard of the naked bike run, haven't you?

Yes, everyone has heard of that.

I'm going to call up a few motorcycle touring clubs the guy who sold us the bike told me about, and see if I can put together a naked Europe tour. That way if there is a group of hundreds of bikers all riding in various states of undress it will be safety in numbers.

Oh, you're fucking with me now.

Nope, we are going to run down to The Hague and see Madurodam. Then ride back up to Zandvoort to spend the night. At the hotel Tomorrow morning we'll ride as close as we can to the beach, grab our towels and spend the day getting a tan where the sun has never shown. Afterwards we will don minimal clothing, put on our leathers and head over to Eindhoven to spend the night, and visit the evolution museum. From there Hopefully we can meet up with the first club with balls enough to join us in a naked ride to Dusseldorf then on to Frankfurt to pick up our camper trailer. That is as far ahead as I have things already planned.

John, place your hand on the top of the church steeple so I can get a picture.

Babe we are not supposed to be molesting the buildings here in the park. The sign says in 20 languages to restrain from leaning on any of the buildings. This park was built after WWII as a miniature representation of Holland, it is here for people young and old to enjoy. It costs quite a bit of hard-earned money for upkeep. I'll stand near the church and hold my hand up. You find the correct angle to make it look as if I am holding onto the steeple but without me touching it OK?

Sure, that's what I meant honey. OK I think we I've seen most of what this place has to offer let's find that hotel.

*****

What a day I can't wait to get out of these clothes and put that tongue and your big dick to work.

Sometime later after John tongued Heather to her third orgasm She grabbed her pink stick licked it a few times then pushed it in Johns Annis then swirled her fingers across the screen on her phone. His already semi erect penis shot straight out as hard as steel.

Is that for little old me, big boy?

Only if you think you can handle it.

Heather wasted no time in plunging her mouth down on John's penis Impaling herself all the way deep into her throat. While she was twisting her tongue around the shaft pulling up then plunging down again fucking her throat with the monster, she was continuously swirling her fingers around on the screen of her phone like she had seen John do. The vibrating bulb of the pink stick was nestled against his prostrate, driving him wild with the pulsating sensations. Heather could feel those vibrations being carried through his cock all the way down her throat. Trying to time the vibrations with the swelling of the veins on the shaft Heather reduced the intensity to the lowest setting holding John right on the precipice of an orgasm. Once he had subsided just a little, she swirled violently across the screen once again. John's eyes crossed as a prostrate orgasm hit him full force. His seed shot straight down her throat in three rapid successive ropes.

Aaaaggh. Wholly fuck, that thing packs a wallop. I thought my prostrate and balls were going to explode.

Heather had her first ever throat orgasm. Pulling her mouth off of John's cock the last of his seed filled her mouth. Quickly swallowing the mouthful of cum then licking the head of his cock. Heather wasted not a second raising up then positioning her pussy lips over the head and plunged all the way down until John found himself balls deep in her pussy. Suddenly the pink stick came alive again when she swirled her fingers on the phone screen.

Oh, my God, John, your cock feels like I am riding a huge real live dildo. I can't get enough of its vibrating powers. The first chance I get I am going to buy a whole crate full of them then try to push as many of them in your annis as I can, and literally melt the screen on my phone rubbing my fingers across it.

If you do my cock will get so hard it might break off babe, one of those things is quite enough in my ass.

As John was saying this the cremaster muscle in his scrotum tightened around his balls and forced them up into his groin. Causing 2 base ball sized lumps to appear in his abdomen. Heather saw the large lumps appear in front of her.

John your balls have pulled up inside you and they look like little boobies. All you need now is nipples on them hehehe,

While she played with them massaging them like breasts, the pink stick vibrating against John's prostrate caused them to swell even larger.

Aaagggh. were the only sounds that came out of John's mouth as he had another massive orgasm, his cum rushed out the tip of his cock with such force it blasted straight into her cervix. The couple wouldn't be aware of it for a while but at this moment heather became pregnant with triplets.

FREBRUS
FREBRUS
10 Followers
12