I was a Sasquatch Pt. 04

Story Info
The journey continues and flurishes the group get costumes.
7.7k words
4.64
512
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FREBRUS
FREBRUS
9 Followers

As John and Heather continue on their journey Heather comes up with a way to appease her moral values when it involves children. She believes what a family does together is up to them but one should never willing or knowingly expose their intimate body parts to other people's children.

Part 4

At the request of the mayor, he Police Chief of Zaltbommel mapped out a route he wanted the biker club to travel on as they passed through town. Paying attention to route them through the business area only and well away from any schools or places where children might be. This was done in part because Heather had suggested it While conducting a talk text while she drove the big bike down the highway.

Mr. Mayor, we will be honored to conduct our first naked motorcycle parade through your town. I am an American and like many if not most Americans we do not believe in the exposing persons under the age of 18 to nudity, there are those who do not agree with the policy, that's their problem.

The mayor texted back "I agree with you, your route will be well away from any location where children would be present at the time of day you will be traveling through.

Babe, what are you doing?

I am texting the Mayor of Zaltbommel, requesting our parade route not be where children may be present.

You shouldn't be doing that while you are driving. Especially on a motorcycle.

Don't get your panties in a wad I am using talk text and reading his response using the heads-up function on my helmets visor.

Oh, I didn't know we had that.

Don't you read anything about the things you buy?

These are not just crash helmets, you know. If you bother to read a couple pages of the features, you will know that they can Bluetooth pare with the Display screen on the dash. If you do that then you can watch the map and pull up the local government access phone numbers.

And exactly why would I want to do that.

I swear sometimes, you completely exasperate me, John. We have over a hundred mean and women riding down the road completely naked.

That's been the plan so far, hasn't it?

We will be riding through 100s of towns on our trip do you think for a single moment they are all going to as prepared to have us parade through as Zaltbommel? As much as riding in the nude thrills the shit out of me there is one thing I'm not wanting to do.

Which is?

Children, you dumb ass. There is no way I'm leading this pack of naked swinging dicks and pussies through a town where children might be exposed to us.

I have an idea, but you might not like it even though it completely solved our problem.

And that idea would be what exactly.

Flesh colored minimal legal coverage clothing. The kind you would find actors wearing to give the illusion of being naked but still acceptable to get a rating that Parents wouldn't be too uncomfortable with taking the whole family to see.

Brilliant John, Find us some of these clothes. I assume they will be something like bikini swimwear.

Probably more like panties and bras but that is all a bikini swimsuit is anyway.

Do you think you can convince the guys to wear a thong bikini?

You talked them into riding naked on the Highway, didn't you?

What about that monster of yours?

I'm not shoving it up my ass and sitting on it for 10000 Kilometers if that is what you are thinking.

Hahaha, the thought of you pushing it way up your ass then having to sit on it with your legs spread over the saddle, would force it to go past your prostrate the vibrations coming from the engine through the saddle would be like having a pink stick up there with the phone app on max. After a days ride when you pulled it out there would be a river of cum pouring out your hole for an hour.

My cock would be so numb you wouldn't be able to suck start it to life for a month. No thank you.

Well, anyway, see what you can do to find us what we need, on the internet using the head-up display in your helmet.

The newly formed naked bike club was about to enter the town of Zaltbommel when they spotted a Police roadblock. Heather signaled for everyone to stop then rolled right up to within a few feet of the roadblock. Shut the engine off then just sat there John put his feet down to stabilize the motorcycle.

I'm sorry miss but there is a slight problem with your stipulation of no children being present to see your parade. Several of the parents brought their young children to watch the parade pass by.

Officer I am An American this is my club now and as Prez of the club that is my one rule which will not be broken. We have to pass through your town because it is on our route, but now you leave me no choice.

While John held the motorcycle steady Heather stood up on the saddle and turned to the group.

Hey everybody, listen up. There has been a change in plans. There are children in the spectator's to see our ride through town. Gear up, full leathers and Vests, you have 2 minutes.

I'm sorry ma-am really I am.

That's quite all right officer, at least you came out her to inform us. What families do is their business. I simply will not expose their children to what I consider an adult activity. I will still put on some kind of a show for the children to remember us by though.

Heather jumped down, John put the kickstand down so they could get dressed, as soon as Heather had put on a pair of panties and her chaps, she put on her vest then buttoned a single button to keep it closed.

There, none of my female parts are exposed, John once we start through town, I need you to become as stiff as a mannequin. But when I tell you to, I want you to slowly extend both arms straight out form your sides bring your left forward and your right rearward then suddenly make like a horizontal windmill.

What do you have planned babe?

If all goes well, I'm going to do a 360 pirouette on the rear wheel from a dead stop. Oh, yes, I need you to remove the receiver from the trailer hitch we need the extra few degrees to elevation,

Heather gave the signal for everyone to start their engines then she and john road off. Just as they entered town, she slowed to 10 Miles per hour signaled the riders behind her to stay back a ways and give her some room, revved the engine a few times to alert the crowd of their coming then brought the massive motorcycle up on its rear tire. Keeping her speed down as far as she dared as she and John rode in circles through the length of the parade. Stopping every once in a while. Since John was leaning way back his weight caused the motorcycle to remain in the wheelie position.

Now John. Giving just the slightest touch to the throttle and slipping the clutch Heather did a 3-foot diameter 360 spin, then resumed her 1 wheeled circle driving. Again and again, they did those impossible Ballerina turns. One time right in front of the mayor she brought them to a complete stop and just sat there like a statue for a full fifteen seconds before doing another tight semi pirouette then road off accelerating to 40 Miles per hour as she left town before ever allowing the front tire to make contact with the pavement.

Ca-can I move now?

Honey, you make the best stone hard statue ever. I was having so much fun, except for the times I had you swing your arms I almost forgot you were back there.

Let's pull off to that parking area just up ahead and let the rest of the group catch up with us while we were parading through town, I located a garment factory in the next city I've contacted them and told them of our needs They manufacture yoga tights and body suits and are more than happy to rush an order for us, but they need everyone's measurements as their clothes are custom fitted to the individuals. It may add a down day to our schedule, but the manager assured me we can camp on their premises where there is a small, forested area.

The rest of the club began pulling off into the parking area then everyone wanted to high five Heather and tell her what a crazy fucking wild bitch she was.

Hot -damn Heather where did you learn to ride like that. I've seen performers do that on bicycles and small enduro style motor bikes in the circus, but never on a hog, and absolutely never on a touring beast like that.

I hope we gave the town at least part of what they were expecting.

Mrs., Cavanaugh have you checked our web site yet?

No Susan, not yet and it is Heather, honey.

OK Heather, honey. You really should pull up our website, there is a video stream you simply have to see.

Wholly shit! John there is over 500,000 Euro in donations already. The video has been picked up by all of the social media. Oh, my God 10 million views in less than half an hour. Look at the string of comments. And we haven't even gone a 1/4 of the way across Holland yet.

Heather now might be a good time to tell everyone about the slight alteration to the naked run.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Listen up everyone, the reason why I told you to don leathers and vests was because there was the probability that children would have been in the crowd. John and I have a strict rule against exposing children to nudity in our presents. John had devised a means by which we can still appear to be naked from a distance but up close we will actually be clothed. Minimally clothed to be sure but all female and male bits will be concealed form view. A ways up the road is a city where there is a factory that makes garments which will suit our needs. John has already contacted them and deposited payment for 1000 set of these garments. All we have to do is provide our measurements. In our group I would guess we have a good enough selection of body types and sizes they should be able to determine from our measurements what sizes of garments they need to make for us. We will be camping on their property for the duration of the manufacture of our order. This will solve any more problems further down the road.

To add to what Heather has said this should put those of you at ease who were a bit squeamish riding naked.

Ruckus laughter broke out and went on for a minute or two.

****

At the factory once the group had stopped Heather remover her chaps and vest but kept her panties on John removed everything but his spandex boxers. The receptionist behind the counter let out a gasp. Greeting them in Dutch but quickly switching to English once she noted their facial expressions.

How may we be of service to you folks.

The Manager saw them walk in and quickly ran up to John.

You must be Mr. Cavanagh.

I must be, but I prefer John.

Uh, yes, John it is then, you have a most unusual request Sir. But I am positive we can help you. I'm afraid you deposited too large a sum as a security deposit. Rest assured we will refund any money left over once the order is complete.

I doubt there will be any uh.

Oh, sorry. my name if Mr. Witherspoon. Albert Witherspoon.

OK. Albert, the order may have changes somewhat since I spoke with you on the phone. My wife informs me, she wants no less than one thousand sets of the garments we discussed. She believes there are enough variations in body types and sizes for all for a suitable range of sizes for future joining members to our tour group.

From our conversation and your explanation of your motorcycle tour through several countries you expressed the desire to appear nude while riding but up-close scrutiny would prove you were actually clothed. I understand you completely. And I believe you could almost accomplish the look by cutting the legs out of common pantyhose The problem there though would be most pantyhose in the nude shades are going to be shall we say a little too naked and ultimately might prove to be uncomfortable for men to wear for extended periods of time. This would leave leggings or what once were called leotards. These can range in thickness from 40 to 100 denier. Where pantyhose runs from 8 to around 30 denier in thickness. 8 being nearly invisible, 30 being almost opaque enough to be thought of as leggings. I think we will start by having a few of your group try on various thicknesses of our legging models, this way we can get an idea of how thick of material your order should be made from. Would it be possible to have some of your members come in and model for us.

Sure, that won't be a problem, but you can start with John and myself.

Heather steps out of her panties then walks to the door and calls out get em off and come in. When John removed his spandex boxers, the receptionist fainted.

Oh, deer, John you do have an effect on the ladies don't you. I believe you will require at least a 50-denier thickness in the comfort pouch, while the rest of the garment can be 40 denier, Miss Heather what are your thoughts for the women's upper body garments.

After feeling the thickness of this material my thoughts are for you to use 40 denier thickness for the bra with an added 50 denier cup.

Hum. We could make everything out of 40 then add in the 50 in strategic places. But first I'll have the legs cut out of a few pairs of my thinner leggings have the guys try them on and we will bet a better idea. You women will be easy as long as all of you shave or wax regularly. Most of you could almost get away wearing nothing thicker than the 30-denier material but I suggest having the cotton webbing.

Albert, what about making thongs with a 1 inch sorry a 25 millimeter strap up the back and waist band.

Hum John that is interesting I could use 80 denier material for whole garment for the men, but maybe go with 50 millimeter sorry 2-inch-wide material for the strap up the back.

Hey guys are any of you too pussy to wear thongs.

Fuck you John, we can wear anything you have balls enough to wear. Even if we can't see yours.

I noticed some of you might want to stand a little closer to your razors.

Heather kind of caught us by surprise today, not all of us are hairless like you.

Heather can fix that for you, trust me you should have seen what I looked like when she met me.

I suppose next you are going to say you looked like a Sasquatch and she spends countless hours every day to keep you hairless.

Not now but when we first met, she would spend as many as 10 hours everyday working on removing my hair. And yes, I was a Sasquatch. Ask her to show you the pictures she took of me every day before and after each of her sessions.

We will have to get her to show us then. In answer to your question thongs are not a problem as long as the string up my ass is not too thin and not too wide.

After a few of the women and several of the guys tried on the cut-up tights Albert felt he had all the information required to produce their order. The group decided to make an early camp. Since John and Heather had yet to pick up their caravan trailer, they borrowed an extra shelter-half from one of the group. Using their bike as the main support they stretched their shelter-half. From the left handlebar to the rear of the luggage rack, staking the opposite side to the ground. Spread out their sleeping bags then set in to enjoy the rest of the afternoon making love.

John, it's been days since we had a really good fuck, get my pink stick, and put it in your ass for me please.

OH, Fuuuuck, several of the women and more than a few of the men yelled out from around the camp. Having taken advantage of the early stop many of them had the same idea that Heather and John had. The difference for them this time was whatever setting they had been using was multiplied 10-fold by the wayward App on Heather's phone.

Hahaha it's working, Heather said. These fuckers don't know what they are in for do they babe.

Not in the slightest, John said as he began to rapidly swirl his finger across the phone screen.

Oh, shit John your cock is driving me fucking insane,

You should feel what that thing is doing to my ass honey. My balls feel like they have swelled double in size. And are about to explode.

No shit look how large the bumps in your groin are, I got to have a video of this, give me your phone.

As Heather fucked herself on Johns massive tool, she videoed it going in and out of her pussy while watching the bulges in his groin where his balls were trapped began to pulsate like that of a beating heart. All of a sudden John's balls tighten then he began shooting a fire hose blast of cum into Heather her orgasm hit her at the same time. Coincidentally almost everyone else who was doing the same thing, John and Heather was started having their orgasms. It sounded like a Greek orgy was happening in the camp. Later while sitting around the campfire, by now everyone had become completely comfortable being naked around each other. They started having a conversation about John's ascended testicles.

John just how do you keep em sucked up inside.

That's easy Brad. Just let Heather shove her whole hand up your ass and grab your prostrate. You may never see your balls in your sack again.

Hahaha, bullshit, no, really how do you do it.

Like he said I'll shove my hand up your ass and show you.

Do I get to fuck you, or will you give me a blow job?

What do you say John should I fuck him or blow him?

Honey, we never discussed it but go for it if you want. Here you might want to hold this in your hand.

Kinky. Are you sure we're good?

A 1000 Euro says she wont and can't do it.

You don't know my wife, Hans.

Put your money where her mouth or cunt is.

I'll tell you what if she does, I get to fuck your wife.

Hans, what are you getting me into?

Relax it's just beer talk, babe, there's no way heather is going to step out on big John and blow or fuck Brad. And no way is she going to be able to make his nuts suck up like John's are.

OW, fuck, it feels like you ripped my ass wide open, God damned that hurt. Uh, uh, shit, what the fuck are you doing to me.

Now John.

Suddenly every pink stick in the camp site went nuclear. The one in Heather's hand was deep up Brad's hole while John still had his in him. John was hilted in Hans' wife's ass. The pink stick in her pussy was fighting against the vibrations emitting from John's huge cock.

Hans sat there wondering what the fuck. Then suddenly his wife grabbed him by his balls and squeezed pulling his cock deeper down her throat than he had ever been before. The pink sticks in everyone else were. Pulsing and vibrating like they had never felt them do before edging everyone to the brink of another orgasm. Brad suddenly shot his load into Heather's mouth at the same time his balls disappeared. Afterwards John asked.

Any questions?

Uh I believe I owe you a thousand Euro.

Give him 6000 Hans, that was a 5000 Euro fuck if I ever had one.

Hahaha.

Now what the fuck do I do? Will my balls come back down? And if they do, can I put them back without Heather fucking my ass hole with her hand?

Hahaha, only time will tell Brad, only time will tell. For now, just learn to enjoy where they are. You may find you like the feeling.

The next morning 120 naked men and women were trying on their new not so naked clothes.

Who these thongs feel great, several were saying to each other.

I want to see the look on the face of the next cop who pulls us over fer being naked, when he finds out we really are not.

Look at it this way now at least we don't have to worry about children seeing us At least in my mine that is. I know here in Holland and most of the other countries it is not such a big deal, but Im stuck with my beliefs and values. Sorry but I'm not going to change.

No problem, Heather, most of us are fine being naked on the beaches but in public places we are just like you. These things cover us much better than I expected.

Well, what I like most about them is the clearly visible waist bands and bra straps, if anyone looks closely, they can tell we are not actually naked even from a distance.

FREBRUS
FREBRUS
9 Followers