I was a Sasquatch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir, I don't expect anything more that what I have included on your invoice.

I insist.

Yes sir. Thank you, sir. It will take bookkeeping a few minutes to amend your bill.

Standing beside the dealership owner John turned to face the camera he knew the newspaper editor was holding. Grasping his hand, he said Smile.

*****

The parade requests had grown to astounding numbers from all over Germany.

Honey we are going to have to stress the distance form our published route for these parades to be closely adhered to otherwise it is going to take us a year just to reach Italy.

I know John. We have another problem.

What's that babe.

You need to order another couple thousand costumes. And I am considering splitting the group up into 2 or more separate groups for many of the smaller towns having everyone converge at the larger cities. Maybe at Wurzburg We can send a 150 down through Heilbronn and Stuttgart, and Augsburg then meet us in Munich. We will do Nuremburg Regensburg then back track to Ingolstadt then to Munich. We should give Brad money for fuel and food.

Do you think 2000 more costumes will be enough. Because it looks to me like we may have 1500 bikes by th4e time we reach Milan

God, I thought this would just be a few bikes making a run through Germany and the other countries I had no idea the run would grow to such a huge venture.

We could tell everyone to go home once we reach Italy and start anew from there.

John, do you really think any would leave?

No, I guess not.