I was a Sasquatch Pt. 05

Story Info
The club grows and gets invited to a festival, schools a cop.
8.6k words
4.63
750
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FREBRUS
FREBRUS
6 Followers

The story continues, it is completely fictional of my own making, but the places are real I have been to all of them. If you have not read the first parts you should do so, Everyone in the story are over 18, there is lots of sex during some parts

The Charity nude Motorcycle run had begun modestly. During the 3 full weeks it took to meander from the starting point to the German Austrian border the group had grown in numbers to the point it became necessary to create splinter groups then converging in Munich. The endowed trust had grown exponentially to 100 million Euro in just 3 short weeks. The website had already started to pay out subsistence's to persons and families suffering from the previous world pandemic. Something John and Heather had not considered when they thought up the idea of raising money to help people in need was it had soon become a philanthropic business. Which took on a life of its own. From John's seed money to the 100 million and growing. Every day. Deposits were now coming in from around the world. During the next few weeks, they would learn that once the idea of philanthropy for their cause became better known, currency from around the globe would come pouring in. The 100 million would look like chump change in the days and weeks to come.

The morning following their many parades in Wurzburg Heather stood naked atop their caravan trailer, enjoying a chance to feel the cool morning air on her bare skin. While preparing to address the crowd, the woman editor who was also enjoying being completely naked before they broke camp walked up to the trailer,

Madam Prez, uh Heather, I just received a very special request from the town of Garmisch. Asking if it would be at all possible for us to be at Garmisch Partenkirchen the day before their Berg Feuer.

What is a Berg Feuer, and when is it?

It is a festival-like gathering held every year on the eve of the summer solstice. When it gets dark, they set fires on the mountains. The fires grow into various predetermined shapes depicting symbols in the form of pagan Gods to give thanks for the beginning of summer. Really it is just an excuse to drink a lot of Bier.

Hum. The solstice is a week away. If I split everyone up into groups of 40 to 60 bikes each, we just might be able to cover many of the current parade requests between here and there in that amount of time.

Heather placed 2 fingers to her lips and gave out a loud shrill whistle.

Everyone, may I have your attention please. As we all know, our mission to raise money for the charities we've created has taken off like wildfire. We've been asked to take part in a literal wildfire, in the mountain town of Garmisch Partenkirchen. They have requested us to hold a parade from the base of the mountain up to the town the day before their annual Berg Feuer. As I see it the only way, we can possibly arrive at the required date will be to break up into splinter groups with 40 to 60 riders in each group. My only request is that all of you respect the core rules of our mission. From here we will take several separate routes then meet up once again at the area in Munich where the Oktoberfest is held from there depending on time left available, we may have to ride straight to Garmisch. Normally it is only a little more than an hour's ride, but we all know how many days it has sometimes taken us to ride an hour's distance. When we sidetrack to the many towns and villages for our parades. I need you to select a provisionary leader for each of your groups and see John for the necessary funding for fuel and food and unforeseen expenses. Whomever you select should have a rider with a helmet that has the heads-up display and can remain connected with John and me via zoom. That is all I have, I guess it is time to get dressed and break camp. Oh, yes one more thing, someone in each group should have a supply of costumes in case other's desire to join in with you.

Good morning, Prez. I was wondering if you have time to fix my balls again. They dropped back into my scrotum last night and my wife just doesn't have the touch to make them draw up inside. She tried for over an hour last night.

Sure, you are the tenth guy this week I've helped since before breakfast. I think John may be getting a little concerned at my giving you guys so many blow jobs while I shove my hand up your rectums'. He says I am not eating enough for breakfast anymore. Which is probably because my stomach is full of cum.

John walked up behind the biker as Heather was stimulating his prostrate while giving him a blow job. He noticed she still had her pink stick in her pussy and knew she had one in her inserted hand. Easing her phone out of her other hand she winked at him and nodded her head. A rapid swirl a couple times across the screen sent the poor guy into orgasmic orbit. His cremaster muscle contracted so fast and hard there was an audible pop as his testicles leaped from his scrotum into the farthest upper cavity of the inaugural canal. Handing her phone back to her he slipped away while the man's eyes were still crossed and unfocused.

Ah, fuck, Prez, do you think your husband would be inclined allow you to have a second husband in your lives?

With her mouth still filled to capacity with his cum she motioned for him to kiss her with her finger. When their lips sealed together Heather forced her tongue past his lips then expelled the full amount of his cum into his mouth and forced his to keep his lips sealed with hers until he had to swallow.

You were asking a question about being a co-husband to John. Sorry I might suck; I might fuck, and I might be fucked by all of you guys, and he might do the same to your wives, but in the end, it is just him and me who will ever share a bed together. I don't even consider what we just did as sex and neither does John. Sex has to last longer than one minute. Now go get your costume thong on and get ready to ride.

Yes ma-am. He called out as he walked away kind of bow legged not noticing the pink stick Heather had used on him was still in his rectum. Its stem folded up inside as well.

Oh shit, I left the pink stick shoved deep up his ass. Hahaha, John is going to have so much fun. And he is going to shit a brick the next time he takes a dump, hahahahaahah. That is going to be too funny. I'm not into defecation play but I would almost pay to watch that.

A total of 500 parades were ridden in the few days they had before the festival A Garmisch Partenkirchen. Teams of riders started gathering in Munich. The last to arrive was Heather and John's group. Something looked unusual to those cheering the group into the parking lot. For the first time in memory John was in front and Heather was sitting behind him. The other odd thing was both were wearing their chaps and vests. All of the other riders were in full gear or chaps and vests.

What happened John, why the gear?

A tanker truck overturned on the road coming from the opposite direction. As we passed it the trailer burst open and sprayed us with sticky vegetable oil as we rode by. We had to stop at the next town and find a car wash that wasn't one of those automatic things. Those of us who were in front really got drenched in the stuff. The car wash we found was angled so you couldn't see people washing their vehicles from the road, so we stripped off and began trying to clean our bikes and trailers. It took several hours to clean and polish our equipment, but the costumes are going to require a laundry to get all of the syrupy vegetable oil out of them. Meaning it was leather or chaps and vests for our next parade. We were running short of time knowing the whole town was waiting. Heather and I didn't want to take the time to dig out any undergarments from the caravan, and while sitting on the bike no one can see down there anyway Except for my dick. We went through the parade with Heather sitting on it. Then after the parade the only button on her vest popped off letting it fly open. She didn't want to ride through the next town that way, so we switched places. She pulled my dick back between my, but cheeks and I sat on it while she leaned against my back. That is why I'm driving.

****

The only bad thing about having the trailer was Heather and John couldn't do their acrobatic riding. Heather could pull the front wheel up easy enough with the added tongue weight plus John's bulk. But trailer tongue had a fixed loop under it to prevent the coupler from hitting the ground while not connected to their motorcycle. This prevented her from achieving a high enough wheel stand to maintain height balance the only way to keep the wheel off the ground was to constantly accelerate meaning by the time she could make it through town she would have to be going over 150 MPH. They had two other options. One was to drop the trailer run the parade do their acrobatics, everyone was looking forward to seeing or having another motorcycle pull their trailer. The problem with that though was there wasn't another motorcycle with a hitch that wasn't already pulling a trailer. No one had a bike large enough to pull their heavy trailer anyway.

John. I want to drop our trailer for our next parade these folks deserve something more than a ride through. Now that everyone has regrouped, we will do our stunts as we ride through town then wheel stand a all the way back through the pack and pick-op our trailer. The roar back through the pack to the front once again.

You're the boss babe.

The only hitch to Heather's plan was she had forgotten their parade started at the base of the mountain leading up to Garmisch Partenkirchen. After reaching the top and riding through town doing their stunts Heather headed down hill finding it impossible to ride the wheel stand and keep her speed down. Altering her plan, she just weaved from 1 side of the road to the other using the other riders as slalom pins all the way to the bottom of the winding road. They quickly hitched the trailer then sped back up the mountain finding it easy to hold the front wheel off the ground on the steep incline without gaining a lot of speed.

On behalf of our town, we welcome you to our annual Ber Feuer display. Tonight, we have a special display to share with you.

The bier and Bratwurst associated with nearly every festival in Germany turned out to be almost as much of a highpoint to the group as their preparations to attend the festival. But and that is a big but. Nothing could have prepared them for what was to come after dark, when the whole mountainside of the not-too-distant mountain was set ablaze with small fires. As the small fires spread and began to burn together the small fires began to look like motorcycles and riders blazing across the mountain. The carefully choreographed fires eventually burned together even more until the shape of a huge motorcycle began to form. Once the fires had all burned together the symbolic motorcycle appeared to be standing on its rear tire while a woman rode it up the mountain.

Wow! How did they do that?

It takes weeks of planning then strategically clearing brush from the mountainside and relocating it where they want it. It is a ritual that dates all the way back to the 1300s.

But why would anyone want to burn a mountainside, and destroy their forests?

They don't destroy their forests. They use the fires as a way to put nutrient's back into the ground. The burning off of the brush in a semi-controlled method actually prevents devastating forests fires.

SO, how do they make the fires take on shapes that can be seen for miles?

Miss Heather, I was born here but up north, and I couldn't tell you how this is accomplished to save my life. The traditional methods are passed from generation to generation.

How ever they do it, the result sure was beautiful.

Like what you did for my man to hide his junk.

Are you saying hiding his balls was beautiful or commenting on how it was done?

How you did it to make them stay up there. He looks funny that way. His little thong costume is probably 3 sizes too small for him but the way it compresses his dick it is almost like he has nothing down there, the first time he put it on I laughed so hard I peed myself. While we are talking about Harvy, I understand MR John used to be hairy all over, how did you remove it, so it would never come back.

Some of it still grows, I used electrolysis on him every day several hours a day and rubbed a cream I got from an old native American lady. Don't ask me what that was made of because I have no idea. For the few stray hairs that show up once in a while, I use tweezers to pull them out when I see one.

Heather some of the guys are saying that since we are so close to the Austrian Border, they are thinking about heading back to their homes tomorrow. Brad said he thought he might take a group and work their way up to Berlin than head across to Bremen continuing, our parade theme as they go.

I think that is a great idea John there are still 1000s of towns here in Germany that we could not include in our routing. Maybe several groups would be willing to do this.

For the rest of the night a 1000 bikers and their women made sure that Garmisch Partenkirchen would never forget they were there. The next morning was met with hangovers. Women with stretched sore pussies men with swollen raw dicks and many men woke up with a dildo sticking out their ass.

When Jhon awoke Heather was snuggled up to his back joined to him with a long double end dildo in his ass and her pussy. During the night before they had made love so many times his balls had returned to his scrotum. He reached his long arm around and felt the stem of heather's pink stick in her rear hole. But failed to note there were 2 in him wedged deep in his ass held there y the huge dildo, and another pink stick sharing space inside Heather's pussy.

Time for a wakeup call my pet.

Grabbing her phone, he made 20 rapid swirls across the screen. Immediately there were a 1000 screams throughout the camp.

What the fuckkkkkk. Aggghhhh.

Heather was jolted out of a wild dream and shoved her pelvis against John's but cheeks so hard she had shoved another 10 inches of the 30-inch-long dildo straight up John's colon. John felt his nuts leap from his scrotum into his groin with such a force he was almost sure they had popped themselves.

Ow, Fuck. Heather, get that fucking thing out of my ass. I think my balls just burst.

Heather was so overtaken by the instant orgasm all she could do was hump John's ass even harder. John had dropped her phone and couldn't reach it the cacophony of moans groans screams giggles and curses throughout the camp mixed with Heather's and John's screams and curses could be heard all the way to town.

John, find my fucking phone and smash the motherfucker if you can't switch it off.

John finally found the phone and managed to switch off the app.

Oh, thank my fucking God. Someone yelled. This caused everyone to break out laughing then crying oh, my fucking head hurts. Somebody put my dumb ass out of my misery.

Now babe can you get that thing out of my ass I've got to piss.

Its stuck John the pink sticks must have it wedged in place.

The pull it out of your cunt damn it if I don't get up and go piss. I'm going to flood the caravan.

Brad was standing at the piss trench when John walked up.

Morning John, you double dicking it today man?

Fuck off Brad let me piss in peace. You ain't doing much better yourself with the neck of that beer bottle sticking out of your ass. How did you get something that big in there in the first place.

It ain't no larger than the 10 inches of plastic cock sticking out your ass man.

What? Only 10 inches are you sure?

Man, I ain't got no ruler but I don't see it being much more than that.

Pull it out Brad.

No way man, that's Heather's gig, how do you think I got this beer bottle shoved up my ass.

I was wondering about that myself.

She bet my woman she could shove a half liter beer bottle up my ass then damned if she didn't go ahead and do it. She must have done the same thing to at least 100 guys while blowing their cocks. Her blow jobs are to die for, but your bitch forced all of us to take our own cum from her mouth and swallow it.

My wife gave a 100 guys blow jobs last night.

More than that man. Those are just the ones their wives and women bet her she couldn't shove bottles up our buts. Then bet us we couldn't keep them there until this morning. I'm just waiting till she sees me before I remove it I ain't loosing no bet to your woman man.

Hahaha, if she can't come up with the damnedest things to bet on. Come on, she should be out of the caravan by now.

Sure enough, Heather was standing naked on top of the caravan. With a crowd standing around waiting to hear what she had to say.

Turn around guys I want to see if you are a bunch of wimps who can't hold your beers or not. John you might as well turn around and show what you've got back there.

Wow! john we've been surrounded all this time with some real men who can prove it with their ass holes. A bet is a bet, 1000 Euro to every guy who managed to hold his beer all night.

Honey, they get a 1000 Euro, what do I get for this thing sticking out of my ass?

Fucked by it every night if you want.

Raucous laughter broke out all over. Hahaha, John you're fucked now.

Very funny. Oh, babe, can you get this thing out of my ass now.

Heather hopped off the caravan then stood behind john, pushing the stems of both pink sticks in she gently eased the dildo out while the crowd watched inch after inch of its length appear until nearly 20 more inches of it had been exposed. Then pop out came the bulbous head of the thing.

Everyone gasped.

Got damn and I thought a fucking beer bottle was hell. Brad said.

John jumped up on the caravan.

Well, I guess most of you are planning on returning to your homes now that we have gone about as far south as we can with our naked motorcycle tour. It has been an exciting 3 weeks for Heather and me. I know we all got a little crazy at times, Last night was apparently the craziest of all. But the thing that has me the most curious is how was it even possible for one woman to shove beer bottles up 100 of your asses? Somebody should have called Guinness.

John how did she shove 20 inches of plastic cock up yours?

Yes, well it happened is all I'm going to say about that. Anyway, I wanted to say its been fun, its been real and most of the time its been real fun. But I only know of one way I can show even a token of our appreciation for accompanying us, making this trip possible. To date our little excursion has amassed over half a billion Euro. For the charity we created, think about for a minute we as in all 1000 of us created a charity just 3 weeks ago and half a billion has already been deposited into the endowment trust. The charity has already vetted over 20,000 people to receive a 1-time assistance check and 3000 for the 1-year rehabilitation and consultation. The charity is organizing a means of locating suitable housing to help those in need of housing. Paying medical expenses for those not qualified to receive the government healthcare assistance. All because that 5 ft 4-inch 110-pound blue eyed blond blow job queen wanted to ride naked on our motorcycle back from the beach one day.

John, are you ever going to tell them or do I.

I got this honey, isn't your mouth at least a little sore this morning? Oh, yes as a very small token of our appreciation for you all riding with us we are giving each and every one of you 1000 euro to make sure you have enough funds for your return trips home wherever that may be,

Many started shouting,

That's not necessary John.

We didn't come on this run expecting to be paid.

I don't need your money.

FREBRUS
FREBRUS
6 Followers