I was a Sasquatch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, you've already paid for the entire trip, keep your money, John.

Deposit my share in the charity.

If I didn't have the money to make this run, I would have stayed home.

John, that's a million Euro you're talking about. Why should you and Heather plunk down an additional million above what you've already paid out?

Hey John, you already paid for a new engine on my bike, I can't accept any more of your money.

John. Stuff your money. I made this run for the fun of it.

John, you already gave my wife a bike, we don't need your money.

Heather. please tell him not to do it.

John just how fucking eccentrically rich are you?

John, I will race you for it. If you win, I'll take the money and if I win you keep it.

John, I know you don't do men. I don't' either but the only way I will take the money is if Heather dildo fucks my wife while I fuck her ass and you fuck mine

Thanks for the money, John. But I'm donating it to the charity.

Me too.

Me three. So am I.

I'm going to put on my thong costume and ride all the way to wherever you and Heather are going. Just hold on to my money.

Is it alright if my wife and I ride along with you and heather?

This banter went on for over 3 hours. Not one single person was willing to accept John's money for their return home. John. Made it clear that he would not take no for an answer. Although the prospect of screwing the guy in his ass while they daisy trained was somewhat intriguing. Heather had installed the life 360 app on her phone. At the beginning of the run then as each new member joined in on the run, she had insisted they do the same and friend link to each other. Most of the group had decided they were going to continue the naked motorcycle run all across Germany on their way home.

John, I know a way we can make sure all our friends make it home without running out of money. Sure, they were all blustering with bravado, not wanting to accept our money to assist them. But you and I know hundreds of them are flat broke, but they would never admit it to even themselves. It is a pride thing. The way I installed the life 360 app in their phones they can't switch it off. Even if their phone is switch off the app will track their whereabouts and let me know every time they stop. I will be able to see where they are on the display screen if it is a petrol station café. Hotel hospital, Police station or any place of business. I'll zoom call the establishment and take care of their bill. Telling the manager or whoever that they are participants of the naked motorcycle charity run and their bill is taken care of. If it is the police, I will find out the reason and take care of their fine or bail and leave a lawyer's contact if necessary.

Great Idea honey but how are you going to drive and pay attention to the screen safely.

I'm not we will lean the handlebars back, so I won't have to constantly be leaning forward, even with your long arms, it gets uncomfortable riding in front of you at times. And maybe if we do any night riding you will let me ride your cock while we travel.

Hey. Now that sounds like a fun thing to do. I'd much rather have my cock in your ass that your dildo in mine any day.

Bullshit you loved it and your fucking know you did.

Well maybe just a little, your hand is a lot of fun though.

How many decided to continue on the run with us?

Albert and his wife riding the bike you gave her, that you took from the scorpion snakes. His was not repairable after he had to lay it down to avoid hitting that little girl. I haven't told him and don't plan on telling him that I ordered him a brand-new BMW 1200 K LT to replace his 1100 He deserves it for sacrificing his machine to save that little girl's life by riding directly into the path of that truck preventing it from hitting her. I'm just thankful he wasn't badly injured.

At least they have the old Kawasaki ZG 1300 Voyager to ride. But that ugly inline 6-cylinder engine would give me the willies if I had to ride it. It is too heavy and too wide; you can't turn the fucking thing around on a 4-lane highway.

Says the woman who can spin a 1200-pound Harley like a top.

Hey John, Heather. Ingrid and I were thinking about maybe we could stop in Innsbruck and search for a smaller version of your caravan. I got word today that the insurance settlement was massively higher than we thought it would be. Actually, it was enough to pay off our house and leave me plenty to buy a caravan and put a down payment on a new bike to replace my old one. But I'm not going to even think about buying a new motorcycle until we get home. It would be too much hassle while out of the road with you guys.

I agree it would be better to wait to do that, you might find a model you like better than you would find here.

Someday I'd like to own and brand-new bike but not today. Besides, Ingrid and I are schoolteachers, so we don't have any income to speak of during the summer months. We only draw from our yearly salaries enough to pay the bills and have decent vacations, from June through August. That way we have larger salaries in the winter when we need it for heating and other cold weathers stuff.

Albert, how well do you know some of the others who left this morning? Heather and I only now all of you from this run. Other than the campfire conversations we really don't know anyone all that well. I was wondering, were most of them actually financially secure enough to have made this run with us?

John, you know the creed among bike clubs. Members never talk out of school, about other members. Of the same club.

I can also read people Albert. I know when someone is putting their pride in front of reality. I also know that since winning my gold mine in Colorado I have become stupidly rich while we have been on this run. Heather and I have one solid belief. If a person has more than they could ever need they have an obligation to help others with their wealth or, one day, they may find themselves without anything. The more we help others the more we wind up having to help others with. I receive a report on how our mine is operating back home, every day. The changes we implemented just days before our honeymoon started, yes, we are on our honeymoon as strange as it may seem with Heather and myself engaging in sex with so many, Anyway as I was saying we made many changes to the mining operation, started striping off overburden for surface mining instead to the deep hard rock. Searching for vein after vein only. As soon as we began sluicing our daily returns tripled over what was being brought out of the tunnels. From there it has grown exponentially. The longer this run became the more Euro we spent the more gold was washed. Were you with us yet when we stopped in Frankfurt to pick up this trailer?

Yes, we started tagging along the day Heather came up with the idea of these costume thong things. Ingrid had said there was no way anyone would take a motorcycle club seriously, wearing them. We found out rather quickly that Heather could sell sand to the Arabians in the desert.

She can be persuasive. I think her big boobs and that hot little ass of hers has a lot to do with it. So, back to the money matters, especially concerning the ones who are headed home or continuing with marketing the charity with parades. What do you think any of them would say of Heather and I found a way to allow them to continue without spending any of their own money.

You already forced them to take the 1000 Euro. I doubt they will spend half that going home.

I'll let you in on a little secret once this group reached a thousand members it was costing 200,000 Euro per day. We were a 1000 member strong for the past 12 days.

'Gasp' you paid out 2.4 million Euro in 12 days.

It was no biggie as I said the mine is growing in production daily it is producing 10 times that per day now.

Ingrid, are you alright honey?

I'll be fine Albert, the figure John told us shocked me that's all.

Hey. Guys, instead of sitting around naked all day, why don't we get started towards Innsbruck. John will bore you with his trivial thoughts all day if you will let him.

*****

Sir, you can't come in here dressed like that.

I think we can and will. It has been 3 weeks since our bikes have received a full service. Outside are 20 motorcycles which have been ridden all over Germany on our way here. This man here desires to have a look at your top-of-the-line midsized caravans If he finds one, he likes we will be leaving with it on a cash sale. My wife wants to look for some bangles that will really make our hog set apart from everything else. It is the big gold and blue one. I want a larger display screen for it but I want it wireless and a mount that can be placed between the master and rear saddles so the rider can have a screen to view. Everything needs to be completed before we leave today.

But sir. It is already midafternoon. What you ask cannot possibly be accomplished.

There is a 10,000 Euro tip if it is, I suggest you stop worrying about what I am wearing and get your staff busy.

They may have to work late to get finished.

Late doesn't bother me as long as everything is done before you go home.

Attention everyone in the shop area, we have a rush order which must be completed before anyone leaves work today. Be prepared to work late.

I knew you would see it our way.

Hey lady, do you work in the strip club, or do you run around naked all the time?

How about you take your sunglasses off so you can see. But never mind what I am wearing, I want those. Turn signals and handlebar grips you have in the display case.

I'm sorry lady those are display only I would be happy to order them for you though.

What part of I want those, did you not understand, order yourself replacements for your display case.

Uh, yes ma-am. For the big blue and gold Harley, correct?

While you are at it what do you have in the way of LED driving lights to fit the fairing

Those are over here in this case I have several selections in stock.

Pulling her micro small costume top off.

Do you have any to match my boobs.

The college student counter person's eyes bugged out of his head.

Uh, er, y-yes, I believe we may have just what you are looking for They even have little pink LEDs in the center to make them look like a woman's breasts.

I'll take them, see that they are installed.

Yes ma-am Uh, ma-am as much as I love looking at your breasts, you will get me fired if the manager comes in and sees me staring at them.

He wouldn't dare because then I would have to do this.

Unsnapping the costume thong bottom Heather let it fall to the floor. The college student's dick pushed its way out the waist band of his pants and shot cum straight up in his face before he fainted.

Heather honey will you ever learn that these 18- and 19-year-old youngsters are not ready for shocks like that.

I know. As soon as I walked in, I noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off me, and his little dickie thing was erect in his pants. I just gave him some much-needed relief to keep him from getting blue balls.

Madam. Oh, dearie me. ma-am it is against the law here to be naked in public. I am sorry I will have to ask you to put your clothes on and stop exposing yourself to my employees otherwise even with your husband's generous promise. I will have to ask you to leave.

Heather stood there with her hands on her hips her breasts thrust out. All of the riders by now had deep tans on the front of their bodies, legs, shoulders and down their backs, partly from the constant daily exposure to the sun, and partially from the wind. Heather's tan lines were strikingly erotic from the slightly less tanned area the small triangle shaped costume top had created on her breasts the supposedly tan through garment didn't completely allow the suns rays to penetrate accentuating her large dark areolas with her permanently erect large nipples jutting out, to the tiny triangle of her mound and pussy.

Oh; OK, this place is not nearly as much fun as the last dealership. We visited and spent 300,000 Euro before we left.

The owner of the bike shop could not tear his eyes away from the supple petite body of a goddess standing in front of him the glint of her eyes portrayed the impression to everyone who looked in them, I own the world and everything in it, kneel before me peasants.

Um, I could put the closed sign up though. With so much work your husband has requested completed we can't take on any more work today anyway. I have a small, enclosed area behind the shop with lounges and tables for guests and customers to relax in while work is being preformed on their motorcycles. Your group is welcome to take advantage of it should you care to catch some sun.

This was all the invitation everyone in the small group required to remove their own costumes. With 20 completely naked people standing there, the manager and the few showroom staff present gasped in surprise.

Honey, I believe you really could talk an Arabian in the desert to buy sand.

I sold snow cones in the winter during snowstorms when I was in college. Does that count.

You know, somehow, I believe you did.

Sir. I believe we have completed all of the required services to your group's motorcycles and equipment. Your goddess of a wife had requested some new accessories for your machine, then told my young salesclerk to include any items that anyone else wanted installed on theirs. We thought that since she had requested all of the lights on your motorcycle to be upgraded to the New brighter LED lamps, we replaced every lamp on all 20 motorcycles and trailers as a show of appreciation for your business at no charge.

Everything was good until you mentioned the no charge part. I will not be a party of cutting into your profit margin by accepting any gratis work. Include the parts and labor costs into your bill then come back to me. so, we can settle up and be on our way. Have you seen my wife in the past hour?

I don't know how I should tell you this sir. But your wife has her own way of thanking people. The last I saw her; it looked like she was deep in the throes of lovemaking with one of my mechanics.

Making love to him or fucking him?

What's the difference?

Hahaha, if you only knew. Heather will fuck suck and let anyone fuck her in all her holes, but she will only make love to me to her simply fucking sucking or being fucked is not even sex.

But she is still having carnal activities with others than yourself is she not?

Sure, and she will rock their world and make them question if they have any other purpose in life if not to please her.

Heather ran up to Mr. Van Stubin, the shop owner about the time John had finished talking. She leaped into the surprised man's arms pressing her lithe naked body against his and kissed him, shoving her tongue deep into the shocked man's mouth. Her sudden action had knocked him backwards landing him on his back on one of the lounges.

Mr. Van Stubin, I believe you are the only person on your staff I have not properly thanked.

As she was saying this, she had undone his belt, opened his trousers and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees.

Madam, Mrs. Cavanagh, Miss Heather, please this is most irregular.

You can say that again, your dick is as limp as a wet rope. I will fix that.

Heather scooted down and took the soft member in her mouth to suck some life into it.

Madam, please stop, your husband.

Is standing there watching, He doesn't do men, but I will tell him to let you suck his cock or I can entice him to fuck you in your ass if that is what you want.

Bu-but, no! never,

Suit yourself he really knows how to please a person with that big cock of his.

In spite of how he thought about another man doing anything to him he found her dirty talk was having the desired effect Heather was seeking. Now fully erect she dove her mouth done on the shop owner's member until he was balls deep in her mouth. Mr. Van Stubin had lost all will to resist. Shortly afterwards his balls began to tighten. He couldn't hold back any longer and shot his smallish amount of cum in her mouth. Pulling her mouth off his member Heather quickly raised up slid herself up his legs then forced the still erect cock in her waiting pussy. Bending down she put her lips to his and forced his mouth open with her tongue then pushed his semen into his own mouth. Holding her lips sealed to his until he swallowed. Van Stubin had tried to resist by trying to push his load back into heather's mouth, but she was riding up and down on his cock making it even mor sensitive soon he was about to cum again. He finally allowed himself to swallow his cum as he came in Heather's pussy.

Now look what you've done MR. Van Stubin you have filled me with a foreign substance. I will fix that.

Placing one hand to her pussy lips as she raised off the now softening cock, she held the lips closed preventing the semen from leaking out then spun around and sat her pussy right on MR. Van Stubin's face.

Clean me out please, while I clean your off.

Sometime much later MR. Van Stubin was still using his tongue on Heather's pussy. He found he couldn't resist trying to get every drop of his seed out of her. His tongue rubbed over her clit several times sending an electric shock through Heather. Bringing her closer to an orgasm.

Ahhhhhhhhhgg. I knew I saved the best for last for some reason. Thank you, MR. Van Stubin. Any man who can cum 3 times in a fuck session will always send me into orbit. And your cum tastes so good. I almost didn't share your first load with you.

No. uh, thank you Mrs. Cavanagh. I haven't ever had a woman make lo- Uh fuck me so hard in my life.

*****

Once everyone had their belongings and new purchases Stowed in the luggage compartments and trailers, they All turned to Heather, and John.

Ingrid came up to John and asked.

You guys don't let anyone spend a single Euro around you do you.

It's our honeymoon, we are allowed to do things no one expects.

Some honeymoon Heather has fucked sucked and been fucked 1000s of times on this trip. And you've had your share of pussy too, haven't you?

That's the spirit of a honeymoon to have as many orgasms as possible and the hell with everything else.

Hahaha John you are a very strange man. Me and Albert had never shared each other with another person in our 20 years together until we met you and Heather, but now it seems so natural for both of us. Where are we heading next?

I have an Idea Ulga stated. This was supposed to be a naked motorcycle run was it not? The why not ride naked all the way to Milan tonight.

I'll second that idea.

Me too.

Me three.

Count me in.

I've been waiting to actually ride naked forever.

Please Heather, say yes.

It's going to be really chilly riding at night in the mountains, but I'd really like to see how the new lights work. I only ask that everyone leaves their new display screens tuned to a group zoom call because I want to try out the group communications feature.

Heather, I don't know if I can handle watching your tits bounce free in the wind all night. Without having to jack off.

Then put your pink stick in your ass and let John take of that for you.

He'll wreck us all. The police will find the 22 of us piled up at the bottom of a cliff. Our dead bodies will still be locked in a constant group orgasm.

Yeah, but what a way to go. I'm game if everyone else is.

You would be Samantha.

Hahaha, no, I think we should forego that experience for now. At least not on the mountain roads and not at night.

Aww, John sometimes you can be a spoil sport.

Honey, you would find a way to shove a dozen of the damned things up my ass if you had the chance. If everybody is ready lets ride. Signal if anyone gets too cold.