I was a Sasquatch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Milan. Also known to the Italians as Milano. A city with many interesting sights. They even have their own leaning tower. Although nowhere near a famous a the one in Pisa. Arriving outside of town late at night or actually it was very early in the morning. The now more manageable sized group had no problem in finding a place to camp for the night. After John and Heather had purchased medium sized popup caravans for everyone who were not already pulling a trailer. Setting up camp now was as easy as making a circle of the motorcycles and camper trailers just like the old wagon trains of the 1800s in the USA had done. Each bike and camper had been parked in a near jack knife position, this allowed for a tighter circle with a small gathering area inside. Assuming each camper required 5 feet of space at the rear to allow someone to walk between them, this meant the interior field area was about 33 feet in diameter.

John, I'm going to grab the fire pit off the camper and set it up in the center of the circle. Could you locate us some firewood?

I spotted some dead branches on the ground near the bike, I'll grab them.

A fire was built in the spark arresting portable fire pit lighting up the interior of the camp. Everyone was still stoked after their 5-hour run from Innsbruck, so they were sitting around the fire in their folding chairs enjoying the heat from it. When they saw several red and blue lights headed their way on the highway in the distance.

Do you think they are coming here John?

I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not really happy with the way the public nudity laws read here in Italy. I don't have time to tell everyone all about them right now. But just to be on the safe side everyone should grab your costume thongs and tops and put them on before the police or fire departments get here.

The police sergeant and fire brigade Lieutenant arrived and parked on the road leading to the camping area.

No fires, No fires. The LT was yelling. The policeman started yelling about people not being allowed to be naked in a public place where children could be present.

John stood up, Now, hold on just a cotton-picking minute our campfire is in a self-contained spark arresting vessel, approved by the Bavarian Forestry commission in Germany. You could kick the fucking thing over and it can not spread a fire so fuck off lieutenant.

American?

Yes.

MR. American you cannot construct a fire in a camp area without a special permit and must be attended by a local fire brigade personnel at all times.

Nudity is not permitted in public here in Italy, there are as rare few exceptions at certain beaches where no children are present. Women cannot be topless where there are children.

Heather stood up.

Sargent am I naked right now?

In the dark with only the radiant glow of the fire to the Sargent everyone looked like they were sitting around in the nude.

Yes ma-am you appear to be naked.

Then Sargent I suggest you bend your head down to my crotch and take a really good look with your flashlight then tell me that I am naked.

Shining his flashlight at Heather's pubic area at first glance she still looked naked to him. But upon closer observation he noticed her vagina was in fact covered with the bare minimum amount of material. Then shining his light at her breasts, her nipples were obviously protruding but there was a fabric covering them and her areolas, held in place by straps leading around to her back and around her neck.

Considered legal swimwear by most countries at most public beaches, Sargent. Now tell me once again that I or anybody else in our camp is naked.

Clothing that blends in with the skin tone of the body to give the appearance of not being worn making a person appear to be naked is against the law.

Show it to me in your fucked up Italian laws. Prove to me while we stand here that we are in violation of the public indecency act. Show me where there are any children present or near enough to see us in our camp with our wagons circled creating a physical barrier from public view. Even if we were sitting here naked, we are not in public. Once this camp was set up the area contained within became private. Even though occupying a national area. I can strip off my garments right here in your presents and you would be the one considered in violation for trespass. Do you care to challenge me on the legality of my claim or would you rather just go away and leave us the fuck alone.

M-ma- ma-am you cannot talk to me that way I am the police.

Then arrest me.

Heather turned her back to the officer placed her hands together and wiggled her bare buttocks at him making sure to bend slightly so there was no doubt of the presents of the strip of cloth covering her anus. The uncomfortable and flustered Sargent and Lieutenant stared at the luscious backside of the woman standing in front of them. Neither could prevent their erections making large tents in their uniforms.

No balls to arrest me I see, as she turned back around her hands still behind her back causing her ample breasts to jut out even further.

I can take care of those painful looking erections you two have But I need permission from my husband.

The 2 men looked up at John with almost pleading eyes to help them get out of this situation.

Hahaha don't look at me gentlemen my wife has sold snow cones in blizzard.

Uh, Sir please make sure your group leaves the campsite clean and tidy when you leave. Come along Antonio let's get out of here before that woman rapes us.

Sargent maybe I will stick around in the letter of the law stating a fire brigade personnel must be on or near the premises when there is a fire present.

Suit yourself but be careful of getting raped.

She can't rape the willing Sargent.

Italy was a bust so far as their planned trip itinerary was concerned. The whole time they toured the country was done in leather or chaps and vests with regular street clothes underneath.

John let's blow this pop stand, and head for Velencia, maybe we can still catch Bill and his wife before they head home.