I was a Teenage Wereslut

Story Info
A full moon reveals more to a bite she got while dancing.
23.5k words
4.63
57k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers

Wereslut:

All characters are 18 years old or older.

*

A Brief Prologue:

"Fake ID... check! Short skirt... check!" I said going down my clubbing check list.

"Panties?" Mom asked from the open door.

"Double check!" I said lifting my skirt and flashing her my ass and the dental floss t-bar I was sporting.

"Raging Hormones Red," Mom added. "Be careful... watch your drink... if you leave it..."

"Ditch it." I finished. "I have plenty of money for booze plus I am sporting these." I flashed my brand-new nails. "One little dip into my drink and if they change color someone is in for a nasty surprise, and it won't be me."

"That's my girl." She said her eyes full of worry.

"Don't fret, it isn't like I am going alone. Narya will be there." I said giving her a hug.

"Time to go!" Narya called up from below.

I raced down and joined my older sister. She gave me a once over and declared me smoking hot. There were four of us and the club was hopping. I could feel the music in my bones and eager to dance, flirt, and just have fun. Two drinks into the evening I was feeling loose but in control. I spotted him sitting by himself. I told Narya I was going in. She watched my drink as I did my best sultry walk to get his attention. It worked flawlessly.

"Hey." I said and watched his eyes as he checked me out. "Want to dance?"

"Shouldn't that be my line?" He asked as I took him by the hand and led him out onto the dance floor. "Are you always this bold?" He asked as we danced.

"My sister calls me a force of nature. She's the quiet one." I said as an ear-splitting scream cut the air.

"Who the hell is that?" He asked as we saw my sister taking a shot off a busty brunette's ample tits.

"That's my sister." I said laughing.

"She's the quiet one eh. You must really be something then." He said smiling.

He looked like he wanted to kiss me, and I held my breath for a bit. That's when all hell broke loose. This shrieking girl came out of nowhere. Her fingers were formed into claws and I managed to grab her wrists to keep from being injured. Her eyes were wild as she spat and screamed calling me a thieving bitch and worse. I tried to explain when she bit me. The fucking cunt bit me on the arm! I pulled back my arm and hauled off and slugged her. She staggered back and landed on her ass. Bitch had a glass jaw. The bouncers stepped in and my night of partying was ended.

"SSSSS damn!" Sis said making a face. "We need to get you to a hospital. Human bites can be nasty, tons of bacteria packed in there. Come on. I paid our bill. I'll call mom and she can meet us at the hospital."

"Do we have to?" I asked feeling like shit.

"Do you want to try and explain when you got home not calling her or going to the hospital?" She asked and I knew she was right.

My night ended with having the bite treated as well as a round of antibiotics just to be sure. I came down with a fever despite the meds. Mom hovered around me until the next day. She was good at hovering. A born drone that one. I slept until nearly noon with crazy dreams I could barely remember. I thought it was the end of the matter boy was I wrong.

I was a Teenage Wereslut:

I stared at the television in shock. Suicides don't usually get a lot of media coverage but when a teenage girl leaps off a building and lands on a politician killing them both it gets the 'this just in' treatment. It gets tons of coverage. The only difference is that I knew the girl. We had gotten into a fight at a club and the bitch had bitten me. I had to go to the hospital to be treated for a human bite. I never knew the danger of infection that a bite can inflict. The doctor told me all about the bacteria that we all carry in our mouths. I rubbed the wound on my arm and wondered what could be so bad that she felt it was necessary to end her life.

"Holy shit," my sister Narya exclaimed when she saw the girl's image. "Isn't that the crazy bitch that bit you Nenya?"

"Yeah, it is. She offed herself and landed on that asshole senator." I said as she grabbed my arm and looked at the bite wound.

"Looks okay, I don't see any hint of infection. I guess this is a bad time to ask if I can borrow that sweater-dress of yours."

"The blue one?" I asked, and she nodded. "NO, I haven't even worn it yet. Wear the black one, it shows off that ass of yours."

"You think so? It isn't too big is it?" She asked thrusting her backside in my face.

"I told you for the Nth time, if I was a guy, I'd hit that... twice."

"I love you!" She said hugging me.

I went to my room to make sure she took the black one. She had a bad habit of ignoring what we agreed on and, in this case, taking my brand-new blue sweater-dress. I walked in and there was my older sister bent over and grabbing the black one from the lower drawer. She did have a nice ass. It was full, round, and worth some attention. I liked guys and all, but I did have a weakness for a big ass or big titties on my girlfriends. Being bisexual was a curse. Guys wanted to have a three-way when they learned about that side of me and straight girls got weirded out. I had lost friends over it, so I tended to be cautious about who I told.

"You are staring again."

"You are posing again." I fired back.

"I am all wet." She giggled and left me flustered.

"So am I."

Whoosh, she was gone in a flash. I closed the door behind her and plopped on my bed. I eased out of my jeans and examined the plumbing. My poor little pussy was eager for attention. I reached under my pillow and took out 'old reliable'. I turned it on and moaned at just hearing the dull droning sound the vibrator gave off. I pressed it against the sweet spot and my hips moved on their own.

"OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!"

My back arched as I worked the toy across my clit and labia. Someone chose that moment to knock on my door. I angrily switched off the toy and got up. My knees almost buckled when I got up too quick.

"What?" I shouted.

"Do you have any condoms?" Narya asked through the door. "Kevin never has any and I don't want any excuse for him getting to go bareback on me."

"Hold on..." I growled and opened my night table drawer and took out three. "Here." I said as I opened the door.

"I knew it! I thought I heard Old Reliable. You need a fuck buddy."

"I know. I know."

She snatched the condoms from my grasp and snuck off. Wasn't the older sibling supposed to be more responsible? She relied on me for so many things. I closed the door and glared at the vibrator and tossed it on the bed. I walked over to my mirror and examined my reflection.

"Tits... check... killer 36D's, Ass... check... not as big as Narya's but not bad, Legs... double check... I run regularly and used to take dance classes. I'm cute. Is it the red hair? I thought guys like redheads. It is nice and long and almost hits my ass. Freckles just add to the cute factor. I got them on my nose, cheeks and chest. It must be my personality."

Another knock on my door. I snapped and yelled. I saw the door open in the mirror and mom stood there. She was frowning. I knew that worried look anywhere. She walked in and sat next to me on the foot of the bed. I leaned against her and asked her what was wrong with me.

"Call Dylan." Mom muttered. "I know he is dumb as a box of rocks, but he is hung like a porn star."

"MOM! How the hell do you know... did you and he... mom... he is half your age."

"Yeah, but he fucks like a machine. Call him. Get it out of your system. Just tell him straight up that it is just sex, or do you prefer older guys? I know a few that would eat you up. Ooh, Jerry eats pussy like a champ. He made me cum like three times before he even stuck his dick in me. Damn, I am soaked. If you don't call Dylan I am."

"Call him. I have Old Reliable."

"Your loss." She said winking at me as she took out her cellphone. "Dylan... it is Vilya... yes that Vilya. I need your special skills..."

She was giggling like a schoolgirl as she walked away. Even my mom had a better sex life than I did. I needed a drink. I slipped downstairs and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I went back to my room and slipped my ear buds in and turned on my MP3 player. I fired up my pity party song list and let it play. Netflix had just put on some new seasons for me to binge on. Ooh, Killer Wives sounded interesting. That fit my mood to the tee right now. I flipped on subtitles, so I could listen to my music and keep up with the show. Halfway through the first episode I heard my mom's cries from her bedroom. Dylan was here. He was in rare form. Normally it took her a bit longer before she got so vocal. She must be really uptight. The rhythmic pounding could almost be felt as he fucked her senseless. I tugged my panties to the side and eased two fingers into my pussy. I matched her cries and the sounds of his cock slamming into her. I was on the edge much faster than usual. I clapped a hand over my mouth to keep them from hearing me. I didn't need that. Mom lasted two and a half episodes before the house fell silent. I had lasted twenty minutes before I was done diddling myself.

"Nenya?" Dylan called out. "Are you up?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I am. I thought since I was already here... you might want to... you know..."

"You still got gas in your tank?" I asked as the door opened and his erection preceded him into my room. "Damn Dylan... aw fuck... come here."

He rushed in and grabbed me by the ankle. He got my ass to the edge of the bed. I lifted my legs and he removed my panties. He remarked at how wet I was. His cock plowed into me with no warning. I cried out as he filled me up. I forgotten how big he was. His strong hands settled onto my tits and squeezed them as his hips moved. I was far more vocal than I wanted to be. Each time his cock buried itself in me I let out an ever-increasing shout. I praised his cock and urged him on.

"Harder! That's it!" I cried as he brought my knees up to either side of my head. "I feel so damn exposed."

"I can see everything." Dylan grunted. "So damn tight! I love your pussy Nenya!"

"Fuck her Dylan," Mom urged him from the open doorway. "Make her cum!"

"MOM! Aw fuck it!" I surrendered as I covered my eyes with my arm. "Just fuck me."

"Such a good boy," Mom purred as she pressed her tits against his back. "She's close." She moaned as she kissed his neck. "Just a little more."

I let out a shriek as I came. A moment later he slammed his cock home and felt the liquid heat as his cum flooded my womb. I laughed when I heard him mutter, 'Damn, I needed that.' At least I was a good fuck. I whimpered when he pulled out. I hated that part the most. Mom licked his cock clean and walked out with him leaving me a puddle on the edge of my bed. I used the toilet and then slipped into the shower to wash up. It wasn't like I didn't like smelling freshly fucked but it was a stinging reminder that I was single. I was drying off when the front door slammed shut and I heard Narya crying. I went into guard mode and raced to intercept her. I caught up with her at the top of the steps. I pulled her into my arms and held her as she cried.

"What happened?"

"He... oh god... he pushed me to have anal... I just can't."

"I'll kick his ass. No pun intended." I said and we both giggled. "He knows how sensitive that subject is."

"Let's get shitfaced." She suggested.

We walked downstairs, grabbed a bottle of wine, and settled onto the couch. We unscrewed the cap and passed it between us. We killed off half of the bottle in short order. She spewed everything bad about Kevin and I asked her what she liked about him. She paused for a long time, but she remained silent. I took the bottle from her and took a drink. As I tipped the bottle up my eyes settled on the antique mirror hanging above the mantle. The ancient wooden frame had a flower motif with the intertwined vines and blooms in various stages of opening. I laughed and then blushed when sis glared at me.

"What is so damn funny?" She asked.

"The frame for the mirror." I explained and she took the bottle and looked. "Doesn't it kind of remind you of tentacles?"

"You've been watching too much Japanese porn." She accused me.

"Hentai... it is called hentai... damn it." I cursed as she gave me her victory smile. "Fine. I wouldn't even know about that shit if it wasn't for what's his name."

"Kenji." Narya filled in the blank. "He knew his way around tying a knot though."

"And Irezumi... remember his back? It was covered in tattoos. What the hell did he call that... when he tied you up?" I wracked my brain for the word. "Shibari!" I cried out triumphantly. "That was it!"

We laughed and I commented I was getting aroused again when I remembered back to 'Kinky Kenji' as we called him. He was fun. We passed the bottle back and forth a few times in awkward silence until Narya asked me how I was doing with a knowing smile. Mom must have texted her. Sis leaned over and grabbed her purse. She took out her phone and suddenly I heard my voice coming from it.

"That bitch! She filmed me!" I growled.

"I never knew Dylan was so gifted. I may have to call him for a house call."

"Jeez how cheesy. I need a house call, that is code for my pussy needs a good pounding."

"Let's finish upstairs. I don't want to pass out down here." Narya frowned as we grabbed a second bottle so we could snuggle.

We went up to her room. Her bed was larger than mine. She stripped down and slipped under the covers. I followed suit and lay next to her. We finished the wine and I cuddled up behind her. It wasn't the first time we had snuggled like this. Nothing ever happened or ever would. It was a comfort thing. The wine did its work and I fell asleep.

The heat radiating from my arm woke me up. I clutched my arm as rivulets of sweat ran from the wound and stained the blanket. I sat up and examined my arm. The bite wound was sweating profusely the heat became almost unbearable. I rolled off the bed onto the floor my teeth clenched tight to keep from screaming. The fever infected my sight, my hearing, hell my very being. A new sensation took over and I couldn't resist the pull. I began by crawling to the window. I fumbled with the blinds as I grabbed the cord and yanked it hard sending the overlapping slats skyward. I found the strength to stand. The window wasn't locked so I pulled on the handle and it raced upward with surprising ease. My hand splayed against the metallic screen and it too gave way to me. The magnetic force that pulled on every cell in my body launched me out the window and downward. I couldn't cry out as the ground rushed up to claim me.

I hit the ground and rolled to my feet. The downward momentum turned into forward and upward velocity. I thrust my hands above my head in reverence to the celestial body calling to me. I was her daughter. I belonged to her now body and soul. In exchange I would be given her strength and vitality and the gifts all her predator children enjoyed. My cells drank in her radiation as they shed their mortality and humanity. There were flashes of places, peoples, and times long gone. Others had trod the moon path before I had, and they would guide me as I matured and grew in strength.

I cried out as the heat moved from my arm to between my legs. It was a strange alien feeling and as I watched something unnatural grew there. The fever broke but I was still on the cusp of delirium. My body shook as if I had climaxed a dozen times or more. I looked around and was thankful for the privacy fence surrounding our backyard. Trembling and naked I stood and looked around. The moon light painted everything. My gaze penetrated every shadow and laid it bare. I sniffed the air and savored the night bloomers and something else. I listened as her footsteps on the wet grass grew close.

"Nenya?" My sister asked as her hand fell on my shoulder. "What are you doing out here?"

"She called to me." I growled feeling the hunger rise between my legs. "The bite. She woke me up. Go away Nenya!" I snapped. "I don't want to hurt you! If you stay, I can't be responsible... do you understand? I might hurt you. I will mark you!"

"I am your big sister... I can handle anything that..." She said even as I turned to face her. "Good God Nenya!"

"My first!" I said my voice rumbling in my chest.

I stole her breath and her thoughts with a kiss. I pulled her into my embrace, and she melted inside. Her will was snuffed out as the hunger infected her. The fever had been passed on and it consumed her with its unquenchable heat. Narya's back slammed against the side of the house. She let out a gasp of pain and surprise. I lifted her off her feet easily and brought her tits to eye level as my mouth latched on like a feral newborn. The moonlight glinted off her sweat covered skin as I feasted on her pleasure. She ran her fingers through my long hair and her nails dug into my scalp as my impossible member took aim between her legs.

"Your pussy is soaked big sister." I growled as I slowly lowered her onto the inevitable.

"The better to... aw my fucking gawd!" She howled as I slid into her. "You are going to break me!"

"I warned you. I begged you. Now you are my plaything." I sobbed as the hunger over road my sisterly love with something dark and twisted. "I love you!"

We both lost the power of speech after that. I held her gently even as my cock savaged her. My feral nature demanded it and she relinquished every moment of pleasure I could squeeze from her. I felt the strange build up deep within. It was bigger than my body. The pleasure broke free and as a torrent filled her womb I screamed in release. My body and spirit broken but unfinished. The compulsion was unsatisfied. While my celestial mother hung in the air I would go on. While she hung in the heavens Narya would have to endure. I welcomed the blackness when it robbed me of consciousness.

Mom woke us up. She was carrying 'ball buster' and she pointed at the window. I sat up and saw why she was concerned. A line of muddy footprints led from the open window to our bed. I pulled back the sheets and the bed was a mess. Dried mud was caked into our skin and the bedding. I hopped out of bed and headed for the window. I looked out and to my horror I saw the foot and hand prints caked onto the side of the house. It looked like someone had climbed the back of the house and into this open window. The evidence was clear I had carried an unconscious Narya over my shoulder and returned to her bed.

"You two wash up while I fix breakfast. We'll... we'll talk about it later." She ordered and her visage brooked no argument.

"Narya! Wake up please!" I said as I shook her, and tears fell from my eyes.

"MMMM?" She moaned. "Oh, hot damn what a dream!" She purred and then winced. "OW! My poor ass! My poor pussy too! I am completely wrecked. What is that sound?"

"The hose." I said as I helped her to a sitting position. "Mom is washing off the evidence."

"Evidence? What evidence?" She asked as I told her about the muddy hand and footprints on the side of the house. "My bed! My carpet! Look at you! Aw hell, me too, we're covered in mud. Oh my god! That means last night really happened." She said as the reality hit her. "Awwww... your cock is gone! Pity, I was just getting used to it."

"I have a feeling it is only temporary." I said. "Let's wash up before mom gets really pissed off."

We took a long hot shower. The mud was everywhere. I examined Narya from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet. I let out a huge sigh of relief. I hadn't bitten her. When she asked, I told her I was looking for a bite mark. She grabbed my arm and the bite mark was much reduced in size. Narya looked me over just as I had her and remarked about a tattoo. I didn't have any tattoos. I looked at my pubic mound and beneath the thin patch of pubic hair was a design. With Narya's help and a razor the thing was revealed.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,763 Followers