I was a Teenage Wereslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is this leading?" He whimpered.

"Now we step into her shoes." I said a little testily. "You are mere inches from them and yet you manage to keep your hands to yourself. Your body aches for them and just before you approach them you storm off. Why you ask? I assume that you are heterosexual detective." I said planting the seed and watched it bloom in his face. "Yep! Imagine that despite being straight you were being drawn to the same sex. I'm not saying that it is wrong. I like guys and gals, but for you kissing a guy would make you uncomfortable at least. Put yourself in her shoes. She likes guys and is even engaged. Something happens and suddenly her entire world is turned upside down. She wants to be with a woman, and it torpedoes her relationship with the man she loves. What would you expect her to do?"

"I see." He said his voice pale and weak. "Does that mean that she... what I need to know is...?"

"Did she grow a truly manly cock?" I said and the color drained from his face. "If you were her lover how would you react? Oh wait, you already spoke your mind on that subject. Oh look, my sister is home. She is probably shit faced. I have to go detective." I said and began to leave before turning back to ask. "What was he like? The Master? Was he a monster?"

"He murdered forty women. He kidnapped them, tortured and raped them until they begged for death, and then he drowned them." He said his eyes downcast. "He had designed and built a glass tube that could be slowly flooded. He watched and savored their terror before letting them drown. Yes... he was a monster. G'Nite."

"Nite-nite." I replied and helped my sister inside and up to her bed. "You are stinking drunk."

"Your eyes are glowing." She fired back with a cackle of laughter.

I took her to mom's room and found our mother sleeping. I stripped sis out of her clothes and placed her under the covers. I got naked and joined them. I couldn't fight the truth anymore. I accepted it and my new self. I was a teenage wereslut.

London 1888:

Talbot Manor:

The full moon will rise tonight over the city of London and with it my madness. A madness driven by uncontrollable lust and animal passion. I must prepare and lock myself away from gentile society. I turned to face the main hall and its occupants. They are by far the furthest from the gentry as money can buy.

"Drink up bitches, the party has started!"

The cheers from my guests filled the lonely halls of my ancestral home. Musicians struck up a merry tune as I felt the lust begin to rise. My nipples were already poking against the silken blouse I imported just for this sort of occasion. My pussy was tingling in anticipation of the debase acts I will perform this night. They toasted me and called me friend, but little do they know what I have in store for them. They have been washed, scrubbed, and dressed in clothes they could never afford on their own. Their pockets rang with coin I have given them for their services. I suspected they believed my brother Lawrence will be arriving to shag them all rotten. Little do they know that my dear sibling is off in darkest Africa hunting big game with my father.

"Thank you, Lady Talbot," one of the whores called out with glass raised to my good health.

I waved and moved about the room admiring the feminine flesh I am about to enjoy. One of the sluts had prematurely unbuttoned her blouse half way revealing a generous amount of tit flesh. I walked around them and introduced each of them in turn by who they are and why they were chosen.

"First is an imported treasure from a distant portion of the empire. All the way from Shanghai is Lady Dragonfly. What man doesn't desire something exotic and none more so that the orally gifted Asian." I moved behind the next young whore. "Youth is another intoxicating factor and none better than the baby-faced talent of Yvonne Riverwood. While she is nearly a score years old, she appears far younger. Yvonne uses her fair skin, long wavy hair and those bright blue eyes to devastating effectiveness. Her firm round bottom has inspired more men to rise than the queen. Next is the woman that can declare loud and proud to be in possession of the finest breasts in London if not the whole of the Empire. Celeste Hyde-White. It isn't common knowledge that she sits with artists that want to impress female gentry with the perfect breasts for their portraits. A woman's pride is well known, and none would dare call out an artist that gave them such fine assets. Finally, is new to the flesh trade. She has fallen under hard times after the death of her husband overseas. He was a soldier good and true, if only he knew what his poor widow has done to survive. Why was she chosen, simple, she is the only one here that hasn't been sodomized? My dear brother is going to get to take that fine privilege from her."

There was laughter directed at the young widow until Lady Dragonfly realized that I had included myself into the ladies present that no long were anal virgins. The laughter continued but there were sidelong glances at me as I placed my hand on the Asian's shoulder. It was time to get this party started. She followed me out as one of the servants chosen for her loyalty kept an eye on our guests.

"Who took yours?" Dragonfly asked as we headed for the bedroom.

"My uncle," I informed her. "He was a sick fuck. I took his eye for payment afterwards."

"I lost mine to a sailor on the passage to fair England. It wouldn't do to get the product with child. That's what they called us. We were no more valuable than fruit or raw steel. I was one of many on a manifest."

"You don't sound bitter. You sound angry." I noted as I opened the bedroom door.

"Bitterness is a poisonous fruit. I'd have starved to death if not for coming here." She said as I closed the door behind me. "When do we begin? Where is he?"

"Now," I said as I began undressing. "Will this do?" I said as my erection was revealed.

"By the gods," she moaned. "Where did you get that?" She undressed quickly and crawled over to me. "It is bigger than most I've seen. Gorgeous."

"I was bitten. A dancer attacked me when I was out with my brother." I moaned as she took me into her mouth without ever using her hands. "I heard you were gifted but damn. I am going to hammer you to the bed before I cum."

She had nothing to say. Her mouth was full, hell, her throat was stuffed with my cock. As the Asian's head thrust forward and back the telltale perspiration formed all over her body. I was ready to take over, so I reached down and touched her shoulder. She withdrew and took up her new position. I clapped my hands together as she stood, bent over, and grabbed the foot of the bed.

"Nice ass," I commented as I ran my hands over her rounded cheeks. "Here we go."

"Oh gods," she cursed as the tip opened her up. "Fuck me... so thick... so deep."

She began cursing unintelligibly as I began moving. I picked up the pace and was surprised at how quickly the whore climaxed. Maybe life on the street demanded a quick interaction between customer and prostitute. The bed shook as she came, and I stopped. I pointed to the side of the bed and she understood. She sat on the edge and then leaned back. I raised her legs and placed them to the side revealing her lewd nature. I slid my hardness back inside of her and started out slow but quickly picked up speed. As my cock swelled inside of her she pushed against me.

"Stop... slow down... too much damn you!" Dragonfly switched to Cantonese and cursed even more until I climaxed filling her womb. "You could have at least pulled out she witch!"

"Calm down," I said pointing to the hand-blown blue glass bottle. "Toast your success instead of bitching. You have my gratitude, not many last so long."

"My pardons Lady Talbot. Thank you for your generosity."

I watched as she took up the blue glass goblet that matched the bottle. It had been made by the same glassblower that had fashioned the bottle. She poured the sparkling liquor into the glass and raised her glass to me. I washed up from the pitcher and basin on a nearby table as she drank. The gorgeous Asian woman yawned and dropped off asleep almost instantly. The poisoned wine had done its work. No one could know they had come here, no one would. I went out to the living room and led the busty one back to another bedroom. She was followed by the faux girl child, and finally the anal virgin. All were pleasurable, and all succumb to the wine. Sated for the first night of the full moon I went to my own bedroom as my servants dealt with the bodies of the women. Naked I lay atop my silk covers luxuriating in their cool softness. I had long ago embraced my curse and my hedonistic nature. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The pleasure of someone sucking my cock awoke me. I opened my eyes and found myself bound and gagged to my bed. I looked down and to my shock and surprise my cock disappeared and then reappeared as the pleasure took hold and then retreated. What the hell was going on?

"You are awake at last." A feminine voice purred. "No, you aren't going mad. I am invisible. We are both cursed wereslut. Mine was self-imposed while you were bitten, yes?" The gag was removed so I could reply.

"You seem to know a lot about me. Who are you?" I moaned as the pleasure changed. "That isn't your mouth."

"NO... damn your girth and length are tremendous." She whimpered. "I like this."

"UNNNN... your cunt is quite tight... if you need a home... gah! If you keep squeezing me like that I'll come too soon. I could be your patron and you could pleasure me."

"I am no common whore," she said as the unseen slap made me see stars. "You are my little slut. Get used to it. I will come when I see fit. I will take my pleasure from you. What do you have to say about that?"

"Shut up and fuck me," I growled in delight. "Fuck me like we are going to die tomorrow."

"I like your attitude... slave."

She rode me and when I was close to climaxing, she stopped. The invisible woman pushed me to the edge four times until she let me come. I almost blacked out I climaxed so hard. The intensity was the most profound I had ever experienced. She came with me and I could sense she was equally enthralled. I moaned when she lifted off me. The door opened as if on its own and she left me still incapacitated. A minute later, Jana, my body servant rushed in and freed me.

"The manor is haunted my Lady," Jana stammered. "What do we do?"

"We prepare for our unseen visitor for the next two nights and on subsequent full moons to come. Your mistress has taken on a lover of divine aspect. I think I am in lust."

"Your other guests have left." She replied. "Are you peckish or shall I leave you to sleep?"

"Get in here with me," I said as I crawled under the covers. "Warm my bed with me."

"Of course, Mistress."

Her naked body pressed close in front of me and we fell asleep together.

One Month Later:

I awoke from the dream. I half expected to find myself in foggy London. Icy rain fell against the window of my bedroom. I opened my eyes and found my sister Narya naked beside me. How strange that a mere month had passed, and my family had surrendered to my hunger, my passion, and my curse. I had broken them with their desire to climax. I had warped them to my bidding by bringing them pleasure. They were slaves in all but name, my slaves. They were as bound to my hunger as a drowning man to the air above.

I raised my left hand and examined the scar. There at the base of my ring finger was the stained flesh. Like the dream the memory flared to life unbidden and unwanted. I didn't want to recall the pain, the agony, and cruel mark that marked me as cursed.

I had awoken biting back a scream. I launched off the bed clutching my hand to my naked chest. I raced to the bathroom and prayed I hadn't woken my family. I didn't want them to see me like this. I grabbed a wash cloth, held it by opposite corners and rotated my wrists. The loose flaps wrapped around each other until it could go no further. I placed the thickest portion between my teeth and bit down. I looked at the smoldering flesh where the silver band touch my skin. I bit down harder as I gripped the ring and twisted. The muffled scream poured out as I tore the ring from my hand. I dropped the ring into the sink and ran water over it and my ruined finger.

"Fuck! That hurt!" I cursed as I spat out the wash cloth. "Damn!"

I held my left wrist with my right hand. The blood ran bright until both the pain faded, and the flesh healed as I watched. A portion of the curse that amazed me. What should have taken weeks passed in mere moments. But since it was injured by silver my finger could only regenerate so far. I snapped back to the present and my surroundings. Those closest to me were bent to will of the Beast. The thing that lurked just below the surface. I hoped it was limited to the nights of the full moon, but it wasn't. When my body craved attention, I infected those close to me. Afterwards their memories were washed away by the River Lethe. They forgot where I could not. I remembered for them, all of them. I had quit my job. My female friends I kept at an arm's length. I had to rely on family to survive. No wonder she had leapt off that building.

"Guilt?" The Beast whispered in my ear. "Pfft! You are better than that. You are stronger than that. I am hungry."

I ran my hands over Narya's ass cheeks. They were stained with last nights pleasurable conquest. I pulled those full round cheeks apart and reveled in the sight of her violated ass and the hint of the deposit I gave but a few scant hours earlier. The faint outline of my palm remained on her left cheek. I had swatted her ass so hard my dear sister cried out and climaxed for me. My touch brought only pleasure even in pain there was the sting of bliss. The curse carried a burden of hunger and unquenchable desire that manifested in a heavy sweat in my lovers. No one was safe from it. None could resist my dire hunger especially my mother and sister. There were others but those that left forgot as the fever broke and what transpired was as vague as a dream upon waking.

"Pity," Narya whimpered. "My poor ass is broken. Let me rest a bit."

"I had a dream." I said ignoring her. "It was of Victorian London. There was another one like me. She carried the curse and lured the poor to her mansion. She fucked them and then poisoned them. While Jolly Jack murdered in the streets of White Chapel she disposed of the others from all corners of the city. While he brought terror to the whole of the city none ever learned of her sins. She passed out of the city blameless and wicked."

"I am hungry. I feel dirty. Let's take a bath or a shower and then eat. I'll scrub your back."

"I'm hungry too," Mother said from behind me.

"Shit! You scared me. Well, since we are all here let's take a shower and go grab a bite to eat."

An hour later we were seated at one of the local diners. The breakfast buffet offered a generous variety and a chance for us to talk in an environment free from temptation. Mom was the first to 'gush'. She was sorely torn between her carnal side and the fact she was having sex with me. We all knew it was a social taboo but damn it felt good. It was Narya that brought up an interesting question. Was it even my DNA that was involved when I came inside of them? I had to find out. It was a very good question and in need of answering. I pondered how the hell I could have say a cheek swap and semen tested side by side. We all took out our phones and it didn't take long to find a lab that specialized in chimera testing. Human chimeras were extremely rare but did occur naturally. Chimerism was when an organism had two different DNA present. In animals it might manifest as two different breeds of cat represented in their offspring. One side might be a black oriental and the other a tortoise shell. In humans it could be blood carrying one DNA while something like sperm having a completely different one. Did the curse grant me this? I had to know.

"I will contact them to find out how I can go about getting tested."

"Make sure they keep this confidential." Mom declared fearfully. "We don't want you ending up as a lab rat."

I sent off an email to the university where the study was being done and awaited their reply. I shared all the details I could about my dream with my family and they thought it was a flight of fancy and thought it was just a dream. I wasn't so sure. It had felt so real. I remembered some of the names and did a little online research to see what I could find. There was a Lady Talbot that lived at that time and she seemed to fit the description I remembered. The only news articles I could find were her attendance to social functions and the like. There were no stigmas attached to her house or name save one. She left one day in the fall of 1888 and simply vanished. There were reported sightings of her over the years but soon even those died out. Perhaps she had simply tired of the gentry lifestyle or perhaps the curse had taken its toll. Maybe she was afraid of bringing shame to the name of Talbot and left before she lost all control.

"Maybes and Perhaps... let's see about her victims." I muttered to myself while mom and sis drank their coffee. "I'll be damned. One of the women from my dream is in a news article from the time. Lady Dragonfly was a rather popular performer at the time. She vanished suddenly and her body or whereabouts were never discovered. There is a photo attached... oh my god... it's her! It is the woman from my dream. What does this mean?"

"There has to be a connection," Narya announced as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Perhaps you are related to her?"

"What the hell does that even mean?" I growled at her insinuation that I was connected to a serial killer.

"Perhaps she bit someone, and they bit someone, and so on until you fall victim to that girl that killed herself."

"A kind of genetic chain," Mom mused as she munched on a pastry. "You are the latest link, but you possess a psychic link to those further back. In animals it is called genetic or race memory. Maybe you share that as well as your gift. I wouldn't be surprised if you have more dreams about other lives."

"I hope they are more positive." I muttered softly.

"Ooh, she's cute!" Mom giggled, and I turned in the direction she was looking.

"Damn!" I cursed as the dusky skinned Greek stalked into the diner. "She is stunning."

"Go for it." Narya urged me on with a lurid smile.

I did. I waited for her to take a seat and walked over. She saw me coming and grinned. I asked if I could join her and she gestured to the bench opposite of her. The longer I looked at her the subtler her beauty became to me. Her face was perfect especially her mouth. It was small with full pouty lips. Her breasts were small but full and perky. I hadn't seen her ass yet, but I had high hopes. We hit it off and when I leaned in close to whisper something lewd, she followed suit and that is when she broke out in a cold sweat. The curse had snared her as easily as it had my family. I watched her and saw her eyes dilate, her breathing increase, and she swallowed more often.

"You look like you could use a massage." I offered, and she chewed that sexy lower lip of hers.

"Yes."

"I know someplace discreet."

"NO...no... I have a hotel room for my stay here. Let's go after I eat. I only have a few hours until my photo shoot."

"You are a model?"

"Uh huh," she said panting now. "That is why I am here. I am in the cosplay circuit. There's a convention and people pay to watch the shoot."

She finished her plate and coffee but didn't go for more. I grabbed my purse from mom's table and told them not to wait up. I walked next to the model and she stopped suddenly, and we introduced ourselves. We laughed that we had hit it off so well without even knowing the other's name. Her name was Artemis Ouroboros, but she went by Hestia to her fans. She had rented a comfy late model SUV while she was here in the states. I watched her subtle hesitations as she drove, and she commented that it was weird driving on the wrong side of the street. Artemis explained that she had spent the last six years living in England. She was still acclimating to her surroundings.