I was a Teenage Wereslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was the most difficult part. Being in such confined space made it all the worse. The effects of the curse were maddeningly acute. I placed my hands over my lap to hide the prodigious erection she was inspiring. We finally reached the hotel and barely kept our hands off each other until we reached her room. I tried to warn her as we undressed but her kisses kept me silent. She broke that kiss and stepped back upon her discovery.

"You have a..." she began and then I watched the curse work a new magic. "...splendid!" She said as she dropped down to her knees and crawled over. "Hold still, I have a beast to tame."

"Good luck with that." I moaned as her head disappeared under my skirt. "You are a talented cocksucker."

She held my cock so that she could work the underside with great skill. My poor knees were shaking and if I hadn't been leaning against the door I might have collapsed. Maybe it was because she was the first woman to touch me outside the family since the curse began or something more profound. Her mouth was like magic.

"I can't wait any longer," she growled. "We have hours to play but now I want it and I shall have it."

She stood up and we undressed completely. A couch dominated the living area of her hotel room. I had her grab the back of it and stick her ass out for me. My approach was slow and planned. She looked over her shoulder and I stopped moving. Artemis lowered her head in submission, and I started walking again. I was close enough to run my hands over her ass.

"I knew it. I knew you'd have an amazing ass."

"My fans speak quite highly of it." She moaned as I caressed her. "It sees a lot of time in front of the camera. Many of my more daring male fans tell me how much they want to stick their cocks in it. Sodomy is so..." She began but looked over her shoulder and her demeanor changed again. "It has to be the right person."

"Am I the right person?" I asked as I closed the distance.

I pushed my hips forward forcing my cock to sink deep into the quivering model. She started squeezing me the moment I started moving. Her pussy muscles were greatly developed. Her noises were addictive. The harder I thrust the louder she got. I wanted her to scream for me when she came. Artemis wouldn't deny me that. I hammered her until she let out a shriek as she climaxed. I stopped to catch my breath. She was a keeper, pity she was returning to England at the end of the weekend.

"Damn," she gasped. "I've never been fucked like that before. Stay with me. Stay the weekend. I will spoil you like you've never been spoiled before."

"On one condition."

"It is yours." She replied without hesitation.

"Your ass," I growled as I rubbed my thumb against her puckered hole. "I want it."

"Take it, right now, stick it in my ass," she demanded. "I want it as bad as you do."

"No," I said as I pulled out. "You do it. Show me how bad you want it." I continued as I sat on the couch.

"Gladly."

She straddled my waist and bent her knees. I held my cock while she aimed her body. We both moaned when the tip touched her asshole. She let gravity do the work. I watched as her ass opened to me and she sank down in one motion. I cried out as her back door surrounded me and I cursed as she began moving.

"I told you. I want you to be with me. If you want to fuck my throat you will. Here you are buried in my ass. My tits are eager to be fucked. My skin aches for your cum. There is nothing I won't do for you. God, you are splitting me in two!" She whimpered as she lifted and dropped her hips. "I would never have thought of doing this before today. I always thought anal was too painful. It is, god it hurts like hell but feels amazing at the same time. No one else could get me to do this. This must be what love feels like."

I stared at her amazing ass and let her do all the work. She cursed as my cock swelled inside of her. I didn't need to warn Artemis how close I was. She began squeezing her ass around me just as her pussy had. We held onto each other as I painted her insides.

Klausenburg, Transylvania 17XX

The innkeeper eyed me suspiciously. I wasn't the only one though. There was a dark-haired beauty alone at another table. I knew there was strength and safety in numbers, so I sat with the other woman. She seemed startled that I so brazenly made myself comfortable opposite of her.

"Who are you?" The woman asked her eyes narrowing as she looked me over.

"I am the Lady Wilhelmina Corvinus. I have a coach as well as two strong men outside. If you require transportation, please share my company."

"I am the Countess Elizabeth Bathory. I travel alone but I will forsake my solitary travels for the night. My cousin's castle is nearby. Why not share our hospitality and leave something of your good will behind?"

"Countess, hmm, how can I possibly refuse?"

"Please share a glass of wine with me before we depart. The weather can turn fierce quickly in this part of the world. Tell me about yourself and I will share something of myself with you."

As if summoned by her very words thunder rumbled overhead. It was loud enough that echoes could be heard passing through the mountain valley. The other patrons fell silent and both overtly and covertly looked at the countess. It was clearly time to leave. I finished my drink and followed her out to my carriage. My men took the trunk and two bags indicated by the countess. It wasn't until we had left the town that the countess confided that she had been stuck at the inn since no one would agree to take her to her cousin's castle. Fear of the count outweighed courtesy or coin. I told her how grateful I was to be able to free her of the limbo she had found herself in.

"I feared I was going to be forced to walk to the castle and send for my things afterwards." She said with an undeniable menace that made me flinch visibly. "I am sorry my dear. I was raised that such behavior is rarely condoned. If it will put you at ease, I will stay my cousin's hand at vengeance towards those peasants. The Count's men will not lay a hand on any of them."

A dazzling bolt of lightning illuminated the valley. The road that had once been well used and surrounded by buildings on either side was now rough, uneven, and shrouded under the boughs of ancient oaks and sprawling evergreens. My first glimpse of the castle was awe inspiring. It lorded over the entire valley and for an attacking force a nightmare. Access to the fortress was extremely limited and if confronted would cost many lives to capture or destroy. No wonder the Dragon Sons have dwelt here all these centuries. I was lucky to have ingratiated myself in the good graces of the current Son of the Dragon's cousin the Countess Bathory. I heard the metallic screech of metal as the gates opened to admit the coach. A noticeable change overtook the Countess. Her calm exterior seemed to melt away as she chewed her lower lip in what appeared to be a lewd display of sexual arousal. I had seen the same expression on my mother's face when she took a lover.

"I am glad you are here." She whispered as she touched my hand for support. "My cousin's presence can be somewhat overwhelming."

"I am sure your visit will go well." I told her trying to sooth her.

"I hope so for both our sakes." She snapped just before the carriage door was opened and the driver offered us a hand down.

The castle was even more impressive up close. We had entered only the outermost of its defenses. We passed through two fortified areas before entering the keep proper. As the massive wooden door clanged shut, I felt a sense of panic. Getting into the castle would be difficult for an invader but the reverse was also true.

"Getting out of here would be a nightmare." I whispered to myself.

"Only now does that dawn upon you." Bathory mutters before her demeanor returns to it cold icy exterior. "Cousin!"

"Elizabeth," the Count greeted her. "You have brought a guest. Be welcome in my home and enter freely. I am Dracula." The voice cut through the air that enthralled and seduced the listener.

"Thank you, Count." I replied bowing my head politely.

"You are well mannered." The Count continued. "I imagine you are hungry and tired. Food has been set out for you as I have already dined, I will attend so that I might enjoy your company and conversation."

I followed my host to the great hall where a dining table had been carried in. The table was laden with food and drink. A fire had been built up in the hearth to create a cheery atmosphere. The Count sat at the head of the table with the Countess to his right and me to his left. His hair was the color of inky night and it hung long and straight. His beauty was of the androgynous variety and it wasn't easy to determine even at this proximity his sex. He called himself count and yet certain gestures and mannerisms felt more feminine. His skin was pale and near colorless as if he hadn't seen the embrace of the sun in years. The Count's eyes were deep pools of intense sapphire that took in every detail or movement that we made. The blend of inflexibility and smoothness was a living dichotomy of extremes. There was nothing bland or normal about the Count.

"You are very perceptive." The Count said smiling as she shared a sidelong glance at the Countess. "You picked a fine addition to our family cousin."

"So fast..." I moaned as she moved, and I felt her teeth on my neck.

My body convulsed in climax. The intensity was as powerful as any I had felt in the arms of a lover. I swooned and woke naked beneath cool sheets between the Count and Countess. The Countess was asleep with her arm on my belly. The Count was awake and on her side her breasts exposed at last.

"You are not disgusted. You have taken a female lover in the past." She declared, and I nodded.

"I have lived an interesting life." I said as her hand cupped my breast. "How long have I slept?"

"Three days and nights," the Count purred as she brought her head down and suckled my nipple.

"I feel hot!" I cried out as if my entire body was on fire. "What is going on?"

"Your first plume," the Count chuckled. "Welcome to the family." I felt a strange sensation between my legs. "Let me show you the treasure I have given you."

The Count tugged down the covers waking her cousin. Elizabeth giggled as my groin was revealed and sprouting an impossibly hard penis. I had a cock now! Why did I have a cock? How did this come to be? My answer came in the story shared by the Count. The blood that now flowed in my veins was ancient and wondrous. The Countess took this moment to distract me by kneeling between my legs and licking my new-found member. I focused on the Counts words as best I could.

"Our blood is older than Ancient Sumer." She said and watched how I squirmed under Bathory's assault. "The First was the child of one the Titans of myth. She was born with the gift and lives on through us. Her memory is ours and ours is passed onto those that carry on after us. As you grow in age and strength you will hear her. An ever-growing whisper that will become a part of you. She will unveil mysteries hidden for uncounted years. Enough talk, I see Elizabeth has gotten you into quite the state. I claim the right as your host to be your first."

There was no subtly to it. The Count moved from her current position and knelt near the foot of the bed. She stuck her pale ass up as an offering to me. I was awkward and unprepared for this. I was aroused and eager, but I took my time all the same. I took it in my hand and gave it a few tentative strokes. I shivered at this new pleasure. My cock twitched when the head brushed against the Count's petals. Her thick little pussy welcomed me in. My mind soaked in everything. I growled as the tip slipped inside of her. I gave a few tiny thrusts of my hips allowing an inch or so at a time to find their way inside. Soon I had half my prodigious member buried and the Count was truly patient with me. Had it been like this her first time? I pushed the last inches into my host, and she let out a satisfied grunt.

"Now be a good little whore and fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and began moving. What a wondrous pleasure and how I envied men now that I felt what they did while having sex. Perhaps envy wasn't the proper word. I understood it as only a man could. The power that swung between their legs. I picked up speed and was more forceful now. My movements were still awkward, but I didn't care. The Count was pushing back now and grunting each time I hilted my cock in her. Elizabeth was becoming restless. I could sense how close the Count was to climaxing. This must be one of the senses she hinted at. The longer we made the love the surer my movements became until with a sudden roar of pleasure she came.

"It is time." The Count growled as she looked over her shoulder.

"Your eyes," I gasped as I saw the feral cat's eyes glaring at me. "Are mine like that now?"

"No, but in time our gifts grow in strength. It is your turn to learn a new skill."

I learned how to dismiss the cock even when I was terribly excited as I was now. The Count knelt behind me and her arms slipped around me. It was a tender embrace and I felt a sense of comfort come over me. I did as she instructed and like magic my cock was gone. I missed it almost instantly. I felt a small sense of being diminished. It is difficult to not feel that pleasure and not want it to continue. The power was certainly addictive. I began to wonder if a man would feel equally empowered if the reverse were true. How would they react to possessing a vagina? Would they revel in the sense of being filled repeatedly during the act of love?

"What are you doing back there?" I asked when I felt a distinct prodding against my backside.

"You are about to learn why they call me the Impaler."

An American Wereslut in London:

I received the test results from the university lab. If I was reading them correctly then it was theory, no longer. I was a chimera. The bite from the suicide victim had changed me on a fundamental level and I possessed two different DNA. To top it off one was female and the other male. The university wanted more samples or more urgently for me to come in and have a battery of tests run. No. I wasn't going to be turned into a lab rat. I slipped into my running clothes and jogged around the neighborhood to clear my head. It was a beautiful day and Artemis joined me on my run. She remained silent but ever watchful. After a few laps we simply walked and did a little people watching.

"I leave in a few days." Artemis brought up frowning. "I have put off returning as long as I can. Come with me."

"You have spoiled me rotten since we met." I told her, and she grinned triumphantly.

"Any more bad dreams?"

"Yes." I admitted and told her about Bathory and the Impaler.

"So, the Count drove her stake through your... heart..." Artemis said with a chuckle. "Poor thing. I can kiss it and make it feel better."

"That sounds lovely," I said before I could stop myself. "London... I think I could use a change of scenery if only I had a passport. I never got one."

"You mean this." Artemis laughed as she held something up.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Your passport." She announced as she handed it over.

"Hold on," I growled as I opened it and looked at the photo inside. "That is one of the pictures taken by your photographer."

"He has a side business." Artemis said, and I sensed my family's interference.

"Mom." I chuckled, and she nodded. "She filled out the paperwork. When I was signing things for the DNA testing, she must have slipped the passport in there as well. She is so sneaky."

"It is almost like she cares for you and wants you to be happy." Artemis said as she hugged me from behind. "I am not asking for a proposal or anything like that. Visit my flat, hang out for a few weeks, and see how things work out. I have a European tour starting in a month. Best case scenario you are with me seeing the Old Country. Call it an educational experience and something you can look back on fondly."

"I'll pack, or have they already taken care of that too?" I asked, and Artemis gestured towards one of the closets. "Figures. I am so damn predictable."

We flew first class to Heathrow Airport. Artemis was well known in London and her major fan base was European. The cab drive to her apartment had a little detour. I began having intense feelings of Deja vous. I ordered the cabby to change course several times. In the end we sat parked outside a manor house in the process of being restored.

"Talbot Hall," the driver announced. "How did you know miss?"

"Just a hunch." I replied but he was having none of that.

"Hunch my arse," he grumbled before driving us to the apartment complex.

There were news articles about the return of a distant relative and heir to the Talbot fortune. She called herself Lady Rowena Talbot, but I knew her from my dream. She looked good for a lady that was almost a hundred and fifty years old. Logic screamed that she had to be a distant relative, but my gut screamed that this Lady Talbot and the one from my dream were one and the same. Artemis and I settled in and unpacked.

"Vorvolakas." Artemis whispered. "It is a Greek legend. Most of the old-world countries have one. If you look deep enough the vampire and werewolf legends blur and blend until they are indistinguishable. I have no doubt that you knew your way back to Talbot manor. You displayed a memory of the layout of London that only a native could possess. I find it thrilling! Pretending and dress up are all well and good but if you let me, I'd like to help you discover the truth."

"Jet lag sucks." I said, and a yawn escaped my lips.

"Nap time." Artemis declared, and we piled into her bed and snuggled until sleep took us.

I woke and looked over at the sleeping Greek. She was on her side facing away from me. I was able to slip away and use the bathroom. As I splashed water on my face the front door of the apartment opened, and a diminutive figure slipped in. I grabbed a nearby cricket bat and closed ranks protectively.

"Don't move or I'll flatten your skull." I hissed behind the figure.

"Oi! I'm a friend. I keep an eye on Artemis' flat while she's away. My name is Gregory Sinjin Smythe, but everyone just calls me Greg." He said turning slowly. "Damn... I mean... you must be Nenya. I don't normally get threatened by a gorgeous naked yank."

"He's okay." Artemis said from the bedroom. "A complete perv but okay."

Greg lowered the hood of his sweatshirt and I stared at him. He couldn't have been more than five feet in his bare feet. He had a stocky build but moved with a dancer's grace. He was light on his feet and not bad to look on. His hair was the color of mahogany and his eyes bright green. Between the front door and the bedroom, he lost his shoes and hopped into bed with Artemis.

"I missed you sweetie." He said and kissed her full on. I felt a twinge of jealousy but shoved it down. "I got your tour all scoped out. I wasn't able to get tickets to the grand opening even when I dropped your name."

"Pity." Artemis said pouting. "I wanted to treat the two of you to the grand reopening. Shit!"

"Grand re-opening?" I asked, and Greg took out a business card and flicked it in my direction.

"OH!" I said as I reached out my hand for it and the card changed direction and flew into my grasp. "Let's see what I can do." I said as I went to my purse and took out my cell phone. I dialed the number as I walked into the bedroom and felt the energy between Artemis and Greg.

"Hello." A voice on the other end of the phone answered.

"Yes. I need three tickets for the grand reopening tonight waiting for me at the front desk." I said with as much authority as I could muster.

"Right. Who the hell are you?" The man asked dismissively.