I was a Volunteer Sex Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my head hanging off the back of the cart, I could see the crotch of Tammy's jeans as she pushed the cart. I could smell her. She smelled musky, and I realized that I could smell her arousal. I guess it is not surprising after watching people use me all day.

She greeted people as they walked by. Then I heard the guy she was flirting with earlier come by and walk with us.

"Hey! How was the testing?"

"Went great! As usual, the control was the most popular."

"Woah! It looks like it! It looks messy!

"Still want to help clean up? It's not too messy for you, is it?"

"Not at all!"

Tammy laughed as she opened the door and wheeled me into the room where I first got on the cart.

I watched them both strip naked in less than 30 seconds. Tammy had a stocky build with large breasts but looked fit and active, while her friend looked more athletic. He was thin and had a long, skinny dick with no pubic hair. He must have shaved it.

"I have been looking forward to this all day!" Tammy said. "Try the mouth. I hear it is great!" She suggested

Her friend stepped in front of me. His erection pointed straight up. I could see the underside of his hard dick and balls hanging underneath. He smelled cleaner than the other guys who used me today.

He had to push it down to enter my mouth. I felt him fill my mouth, and I gagged as he pushed against the back of my mouth and entered my throat. I could see Tammy standing next to him, with her right hand lightly fingering herself while she watched her friend fuck my face.

"That feels so nice," he said.

"I thought you might like it. Don't cum there. I want to watch you use that pussy. I hope it's not too messy for you. There must be at least fifteen loads of cum there already."

"Fifteen? That's a lot. Didn't anyone use the other dolls?"

"They tried them, but they seemed to like this one better," Tammy answered

I felt the head of his penis enter me and heard him groan as he slid in. My cunt made wet slushing sounds as he fucked me.

"Ahh! I can see why! This one is way better than the dolls we make!" the guy said as he fucked me.

Tammy ground her soaking wet pussy against my nose and pressed down on my mouth. I heard her moan as I licked her.

I felt their hands on my breasts and body as they fucked me. They got a rhythm going together, and I tried to lick Tammy the best I could while her friend used my cunt. I felt like they are fucking each other, and I am just an intermediatory. I came before they did.

Before long, I felt them both moan and climax. Tammy convulsed against my mouth, and I felt her friend cum. It felt like a big one.

They both rested, still connected through me. I continued to lick Tammy and milk his dick by squeezing it with my vagina.

"You know, I would rather have sex with you." I heard the guy suggest

"Me too, but I don't think my husband or your wife would approve," Tammy answered.

"Ha. Right! They both know we have to test the product". He laughed as he pulled out

I felt his cum run out of me while they both got dressed. I felt suddenly empty and discarded like a used tissue. I could still taste Tammy on my lips and the feeling of his thrusts.

Tammy walked her friend to the door, and I watched them hug and kiss before she let him out.

When she returned, she rested her hand on my arm and told me I did a great job, I was terrific, and she would release me now.

I don't know why, but hearing her praise made me feel good.

She released my bounds and helped me sit. She put a towel around me.

"Don't try to stand yet. Let your circulation come back."

She sat beside me with her hand on my shoulder to help steady me. For some reason, I appreciated the little warmth and coverage the towel provided and the attention she gave me.

"You can talk now. How do you feel?"

"That was intense. It was kind of fun. I never came so many times before." I admitted. I was feeling mellow and blissed out.

"Good! You are a natural at this! Would you be able to volunteer again next week? It will be for a board meeting. It will not be as many people, but the company board includes some big names. They want to see how our new product is doing. I think you would be perfect and enjoy it".

I imagined getting fucked by men in suits at a meeting table. I heard myself agree as another wave of arousal washed over me. I wondered if I was getting addicted to being used.

"Do you want to try to stand?"

I tried to stand, but my legs felt like rubber and gave way. I would have collapsed on the floor if Tammy hadn't caught me. I needed Tammy's help to put on my robe.

We rode down the elevator together. People crowded into the elevator at the end of the day. One of the men complimented Tammy on the product test and how smoothly it ran. I realized his cum was probably dripping down my leg. There were two guys in suits, and I wondered if they would be at the board meeting next week. I couldn't help glancing down at their crotch to guess how well-endowed they were.

Tammy stayed with me while I got dressed. I needed a shower, but they didn't have one available. I felt sperm dripping into my underwear the whole ride back home. For some reason, I didn't mind. I felt utterly mellow and at ease. I could still feel echoes of dicks stretching out my vagina and at the entrance of my throat.

My bliss lasted for three days. Then I started to get antsy and horny again. I was masturbating even more often than usual, thinking about anonymous men using all my orifices while tightly bound.

I got a text from Tammy confirming that I would volunteer for the board meeting.

I texted back right away, "Looking forward to it!" followed by a smiling emoji, thumbs up emoji, and a kiss emoji

12