I Was an Arrogant Son of a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much faster now and more urgent. Faster. In and out. Maybe a bit harder, but still faster until. BAM!!!!!! Both of us. In sync. I stopped moving and could feel my juice flowing into her. She hadn't stopped. Her body kept moving. Not as fast as it was just a few seconds ago, but moving just the same.

Then she slowed. Then stopped and collapsed face down on the bed. When she did that, I fell out of her, some of my juice following her body down and landing on her hip. She felt it and shivered again.

I lay beside her and looked at her. She turned her head to face me and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her.

We repeated that two more times that night. It was four in the morning when, carrying her bra, panties, and shoes, but wearing her skirt and blouse, she went to her room.

The training lasted a month, but I could only stay a week. But it was a good week. Cheryl and I spent every night together. During the day when her kids were training, I was watching. Two of the Olympic team coaches were always there when two of the divers, one of whom was Audrey, dived. They didn't seem to be there many other times.

At the end of my week, I flew home, but talked to Cheryl every day. At the end of the month, she was told that they would like to work more with Audrey. She told them she would talk to me about it.

Three months after she came home from Colorado, Cheryl moved in with me. That was five years ago. We've been married three of those five.

Audrey is still diving and attending the yearly camps in Colorado. Next year she will be in college and on her step-mother's diving team. Steve is Steve. A typical teenaged boy who likes cars and computers. They both speak to their mother occasionally and she comes to town to see them on special occasions. She says she visits Smothers every week and they are anxiously awaiting his first meeting with the parole board.

I can't wait for him to get out because then Texas will extradite him here and I will see his sorry ass go to prison here for forging my signature.