I was an Easy Target Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arleen studied that book while Jacob was away, and each week surprised me with a new position or technique of lovemaking. She had been a very competent cocksucker when we first got together, but with the help of the big book she learned more sensual approaches, and after a little practice mastered deepthroating my willing cock.

She and I were together for our regular engagement four months later when everything changed. When I came in the door I discovered her waiting just inside the door, naked, with a cold beer in her hand ready to hand it to me. I took the beer, but kissed her before taking a drink so I wouldn't taste beery to her teetotaler mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me like she never meant to let go. "It has been such a long month," she said. "I've been studying the book Connie gave me and we have some new things to try."

"I thought today I would play the part of a submissive to you," she said, kneeling in front of me. I helped her to her feet and told her that while the idea of her submission was fun, she was no slave to me, and that I had hoped that if anything our time together had helped her to gain confidence and self respect. She then helped me out of my work clothes, and we made for the bedroom for a quickie before dinner, which I smelled stewing in the crockpot.

She started by taking me in her mouth and fellating me luxuriously. She deep throated me, and I promptly shot my wad down her throat. She never gagged once, having learned to circular breathe through her nose like a jazz saxophonist. I then returned the favor, pleasuring her with my tongue in all of her intimate places.

We washed up and gargled mouthwash and went to have our supper. I had a large picture window on the front of the house, which we enjoyed because it looked out on the park-like grounds of a home for troubled children across the street. Of course as we could see out, somebody outside could see in. But traffic moved past quickly and there was no sidewalk in front of the house, so we didn't have much pedestrian activity, and didn't think much about being on display.

So Arleen and I did not notice a car parked in the driveway of the children's home. We talked as we ate, and then Arleen cleared the table, rinsed up the dishes, and we headed back to the bedroom. We were just getting started on the activities of the evening when we heard a knocking at the door. I threw on a robe and went to see who was there. I opened the door and there stood Jacob, with a serious look on his face.

"Tell Arleen it's time to come home," he said, softly. Then he turned and walked back across the street to where he had his car parked. He started it and pulled back across the street and into his driveway. Arleen had heard him at the door and when I got back to the bedroom she was quickly putting on her clothes. Her face was red as a tomato, and there was fear in her eyes.

"Will you be okay?" I asked. "Will he hurt you?"

"No, he is a gentle man. He won't hurt me. But he'll be upset and I don't know what this will do to our relationship."

With that she grabbed her things, gave me a quick kiss, whispered "I love you," and headed out the door for what awaited her next door. Neither of us had uttered "the L word" before. I was momentarily stunned to hear it, but she was out the door before I could react.

I called Connie at the bar where she was hanging out and asked her to come home in case Arleen might need her. She came right away and I told her what had happened. We sat on pins and needles until bed time, but heard nothing from next door.

Next morning the phone on my desk at work rang right at 9 a.m. It was Arleen.

"Are you alright? What did Jacob do? Does he know everything?" I asked.

"I am fine. Jacob is a gentle and kind man. He let me know his disapproval and his disappointment that I had broken my vows. He asked me to pray with him, and he asked God to forgive me and you, and to bless our marriage once again. After the amens, I asked him to sit in his chair. I got us a couple glasses of iced tea, and I sat down to talk to him.

"Jacob," I said, "I understand your refusal to have sex with me. You never led me to believe it would be any different. You explained your beliefs up front and were honest with me. I was young, damaged, and desperate when you took me in and made me your wife. I was grateful for your kindness and your support - and I still am. I thought I could live without sex and still be happy. But I found out it was hard to do. A woman has physical yearnings and needs. For 15 years I lived like a nun, faithful to you and conforming to your beliefs.

"But a woman hits her peak of sexual yearning and needs in her middle 30s, and that's where I am now. A year ago I realized I simply couldn't stand celibacy any more. The last thing I wanted to do was to make you get crosswise with your God, or act against your beliefs. But the simple fact is that I don't share your beliefs about sex. I think if God had not wanted us to enjoy a sex life, he would not have made it so pleasurable - hardwired into our physical makeup.

"So I set a trap for the young man next door. We had a package delivered to the house, and I took it over and put it on his porch, so he would think it had been delivered to the wrong house. I expected him to knock on the door and give it to me so I would have a chance to visit with him and make friends. But he didn't do that. He just left it on our porch and went back home. So I baked him some cookies - I invented excuses to knock on his door or visit with him outside. After having a chance to get acquainted a little bit, I satisfied myself that he was the kind of man I could trust to treat me well, be discrete, and bed me.

"I have to tell you this because I don't want you to think ill of that fine young man. I totally seduced him. He told me that he did not want to get into the middle of a married couple, and that he was not comfortable with possibly breaking up our marriage. I told him that either I was going to get some sexual gratification outside of our marriage or I would be forced to seek an annulment for failure to consummate the marriage. That was something I did not want to have to do, because I do love and respect you, and I think we have settled into a very comfortable relationship for both of us, except for that one thing.

"So he took me to his bed. And we have been getting together once a month while you worked at church Thursday evening ever since. I don't know how you found out about us, and I won't ask. I assume you came home early one day or something. Whatever the case, you did find out, and now we have to figure out what to do going forward."

This was getting to be a long personal call to be taking at work, and I was getting looks from my boss. "Arleen," I interrupted, "Will Jacob be home at lunch time?"

"No, he'll be at work."

"I will call you at 12 noon when I'm out for lunch and you can tell me more. I want to know what you discussed about 'going forward.'"

So I did that. After an emotionally unsettled morning at work I called her at noon, and she told me the rest of the story.

"So," she said, "I told Jacob that we needed to figure out how to move forward. I asked him if he wanted a divorce, and he said he did not. I asked him if he would be willing to satisfy my sexual needs like a normal married couple, and he said his beliefs would not allow him to do that. So then I dropped the hammer on him.

"Jacob - as I told you, I have needs. These are not just wants, these are deep and compelling biological needs. It is a craving as strong as the need for food. I am at the stage of life where I require physical satisfaction provided by a man. So, if you won't take care of business, I will get it elsewhere. If you can live with that my preference is that we go on as we have up to now. If you can't live with it, I will file for an annulment of our marriage and move out."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He's praying about it and he will let me know. You should know that he does not blame you or find you to be at fault, it's all on me. He is praying for both of us."

Our date night had been, as usual, the fourth Thursday of the month. The 30th and last day of the month fell on the weekend. On Saturday there was a U-Haul truck in the neighbors' driveway. Jacob was out loading their things on the truck. Arleen was nowhere to be seen. About 5 o'clock Jacob slammed the door on the back of the truck, went to the front door and called for Arleen. He drove the truck off and she followed in their car. We had no farewell, no goodbye, no nothing. She was just gone. A few days later I got a post card with no return address and a postmark from the next town down the road. "Sweetheart, I am sorry. We are gone and I won't be back. I love you. Have a good life." It was signed by Arleen.

Six months later Connie and I were married and we've lived happily, mostly, ever since. We just had our 45th anniversary. One day last week Connie wondered what ever had become of Arleen and Jacob. Using the miracle of the Internet, I did a little searching and found a woman I believe to be Arleen based on the age, the location, and the relatives listed. She has a different last name, and she apparently had two children. I guess she kept her promise and left Jacob and found another man to love her and meet her needs. I'm happy for her. I hope she's happy.

I should add that the day after Jacob reclaimed his wife, Connie and I came home from work and found her "Joy of Sex" book in a plain brown paper bag on the porch. There were little torn off pieces of paper sticking out marking certain pages. As Connie thumbed through it she told me "It's too bad for you Jacob caught on. She had some hot stuff on tap for you, buster!"

————

(Author's note: The inspiration for this story is true. As a young bachelor I was stalked by a neighbor whose husband would not have sex with her for religious reasons, as described in the story. I have engaged in some creative embellishment.)

12