I was an SSMV240 Mission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you go to your fourth and final fallback exfil, the people that pick you up are usually expecting that things went to hell in hand basket, with lots of causalities and a mission failure to debrief and document. We thought we had a spectacular success, but we did not know if anyone else did! Even so, we were not expecting the kind of reception we got. There were four marine sentries waiting for us, and they immediately clamped us in restraints and sedated us!

NOVEMBER 2359 UCC

ISOLATION CELL 3

LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

When I awoke, I was alone in an isolation cell, unsure of how long I had been unconscious. There was absolutely no sensation of motion, so the ship was either sitting still, moving on a constant ballistic course, or already in FTL. I was still in restraints, and sitting across the table from me was a grey haired man in a New Oklahoma Navy captain's uniform. "Welcome back, CWO Tulsa. I'm Captain Delahunty. While you were unconscious we verified your identity by matching your genetic markers and implanted protocols. I am going to debrief each member of your team separately, and then our doctor will do the same using the drug protocols you were trained on. I am afraid this will take some time, since we are the only two individuals on board with sufficient clearance to conduct the sessions."

DECEMBER 2359 UCC

CAPTAIN'S READY ROOM

LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

'Some time' was an optimistic estimate, and it was more than three weeks before I saw Susan, Fusion, and Camry again. We were all in ship's issue BDUs, and apparently everyone had been instructed, like I had, to stay in our "New Philadelphia' cover identities, and reveal nothing about our actual identifies, even to each other. Delahunty faced us all across the briefing table, and gave us an update that surprised us. "Everything that happened on New Philadelphia has now been classified above what any of us are cleared for. I can tell you a few things, but you can never discuss them again, even with each other. First, you achieved 100% kill rate on all the attendees, including Rhoddhus Pantsuitus. Second, the planet wide revolutionary attacks were also successful, and the slaver government went down completely. Third, New Chicago has gone on a complete war time footing, and has put pickets and spies out from here to Old Earth. We want them to think you all died in the explosion. We are taking a long and circuitous route, which you don't need to know, to get back to New Oklahoma without being detected."

"The good news is we can get back without being spotted, the bad news is that we will be in route for four more months! Further, I am under orders to keep the four of you completely isolated from the rest of the crew!" He continued, "We are rigging one of the shuttle bays as living quarters for you, including a transfer air lock for us to deliver your meals and take recyclables back. The doctor will visit you at regular hours for sick call, and you may request to see me if you have problems the doctor can't solve. We are the only two people you can interact with. You will have lots of 3D and books, but nothing later than the day you left for your mission. You will have full exercise and training facilities with all relevant military training protocols available to you, and you will not be observed or recorded in any way." We looked at each other curiously. How bored would we get?

DECEMBER 2359 UCC

GCHQ - SPECIAL FORCES UNIFIED COMMAND

CITY OF NEW OKLAHOMA

"Please sit down Admiral Creek"

"Thank you, Admiral Caddo! I have just completed my meeting with President Boren, and several decisions have been taken. First, all members of the mission team will be receiving the Navy Cross, and Captain Kiowa, who expected to die to complete the mission, will also receive the Foss Medal, plus a promotion to Admiral. The Army has notified me that Lieutenant Colonel Jackson, in addition to being the first Army officer to receive the cross, will also receive a promotion to full Colonel, and she will be assigned to liaise with us for at least the next two years."

Admiral Caddo looked uncomfortable. "I am concerned about this four month trip! At least the officers and enlisted will keep to themselves and avoid fraternization, but..."

Admiral Creek interrupted "I am afraid that is not the case, Admiral. They have been instructed to maintain their cover identifies until they get back here, so there can be no such prohibition against fraternization."

He understood Admiral Caddo's uncomfortable expression. Major Jackson was his niece, and at 24, she was the youngest person ever to reach the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Rangers. She was about to spend four months locked up with two freed genetic sex slaves who were also Chief Warrant Officers, plus a horny Navy hero! And given what Admiral Creek knew about Susan Anadarko, by the time major Jackson's niece returned to duty, the young and previously inexperienced blonde would know everything Susan did about sexual pleasure and seduction!

JANUARY 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

We never suspected it before, but Susan turned out to be a born drill instructor. Besides reading obscure history books, she had also committed the entire book of Navy and Marine regulations to memory, and cited them expertly to convince us that during our four month travel period we had a duty to plan and execute a training program for us all. She put us through a physical fitness and weapons evaluation, and then developed a four month plan with improvement goals for us all. She did a skill set inventory and assigned us to cross train each other so that by the end of the four month period each of us would each have all the skills that we now had only as a group. We all dutifully signed off on this plan before Fusion and Camry realized it meant that they would have to undergo all of the sexual training that Susan and I had! I was sure they had no idea what they were in for.

Although we were not discussing our past postings, the training inventory and other conversations made it clear that Camry was an obviously a highly trained naval officer, most likely a Captain in Intelligence, and Fusion, despite her apparent youth, was an Army Ranger, probably a major or even a short Colonel. Susan and I were both CWOs, so theoretically we should have been quartered separately and not be allowed to 'fraternize' with officers, which was Navy parlance for 'fuck while aboard ship'. But we were all under orders to remain in our 'civilian' identifies, so officially we could fraternize with officers or enlisted or civilians without restriction. It was also obvious that Fusion and Camry were developing a tremendous crush on one another, if they were not already hopelessly in love, and nothing makes you hornier than getting shot at and living.

JANUARY 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

The first few days of our confinement and training were awkward. Both officers almost bolted when Susan made clear her intentions for them to undergo sexual training, but Susan convinced them that such skills could make the difference in the success of any further missions they might be assigned. Susan was an irresistible force, and soon our evenings were a combination of dutiful sexual training and enthusiastic recreational sex. Days were filled with study units on the ship's computer and physical or weapons training. We slept a sound and exhausted sleep every night, and in a week we were all closely bonded like members of an experienced strike team, which I suppose we were, and we were teasing each other and creating loving insults, and generally enjoying life a lot more!

We enjoyed making up fictitious military acronyms for each other: Susan was first dubbed DI, and then PT for pussy trainer, since she was merciless in making both young officers practice on her until they met her standards for pussy eating. We both called the two of them either Army or Navy, and they finally stopped trying to correct us. Susan would lay back and wonder out load, as one or the other lapped at her lovely and tasty nether lips, whether the most talented cunnilinguists were to be found in the Army or the Navy, and I would always contend that the Marines were best. Susan never tired of this joke. After they had both 'passed their quals', Army challenged us to a Marines versus Navy 'lick off' and then luxuriated as we both brought her off several times. I like to think I was slightly more skilled, but I also think she was in love with Navy, and that gave him an edge. We all knew Susan was really the best, thought.

Susan's next course for them was fellatio, and for practical reasons I became TD for tackling dummy, and assistant instructor. Army had the edge all the way: she was a natural talent and simply loved the feeling of power and excitement it gave her, and she relished very drop of semen she was able to take from Navy and me, although again I think she was already in love with him. Susan dubbed her CQ for come queen, and razzed her mercilessly about her breasts betting bigger and skin getting better because she was downing so much jizz. She just smiled self consciously and said "I do love it!" Susan gave Army a whole set of vaginal muscle exercises to do every night for a few weeks before we began her 'FT", and we began anal work straight away. They both were good, but Susan said Navy had real talent, and dubbed him RJ for his incredible effectiveness at giving her 'rim jobs', which she said were almost transcendental. He seemed to enjoy performing them on Army even more than on Susan or me. I wonder why?

Both of them were soon able to take me at full size and with full motion in their asses, and I really enjoyed 'the duty' as I called it during the training. They dubbed me 'FP" which Susan said was an old Earth term. It made her giggle. Navy was no slouch at anal penetration either, and Susan and I both gave him high marks, but he really got rave reviews from Army! I saw Susan whispering to Army that she was really going to like the 'DP and TP' training that was planned and Army smiled widely as the term was explained.

FEBRUARY 2360 UCC

GCHQ - SPECIAL FORCES UNIFIED COMMAND

GRAND BRIEFING ROOM

CITY OF NEW OKLAHOMA

Grand Admiral Chickasaw began "It appears that Rhoddhus Pantsuitus really did have the blackmail goods socked away somewhere. We have had a two week cluster of suicides among 'the ruling class' that were apparently in anticipation of what would be revealed. Now the evidence has begun to be delivered to the news media, and very craftily to multiple and competitive young reporters with high ambition and no families to worry about. "

"Even more troubling is the suicide of a Naval Intelligence section chief who supervised much of the intelligence gathering for the New Philadelphia mission, and we have to assume that she had already been 'turned' by New Chicago. Although she did not know who had been assigned to the team, she would have been able to tell them that there was a mission planned and its likely goals."

Admiral Caddo asked "Will the leadership in New Chicago consider the mission an overt act of war?"

Admiral Creek responded "We have to plan that way. Fleet Admiral Borda will present Operation Extreme Prejudice, and then Rear Admiral McCain will brief us on Operation Silver Bullet, and then we have to decide which to activate."

Admiral Caddo had one final question. "Given the likelihood that New Chicago already knows all about the New Philadelphia mission, can we accelerate the return of the mission team in case we choose Silver Bullet?"

Grand Admiral Chickasaw took that one "Theoretically yes, but practically no. The ship is under communications blackout, and we can only reach them via a non standard broadcast emergency action message that could give New Chicago confirmation that the team survived the mission. And even if it did not entail that risk, they could only accelerate their arrival time by a few days. We are just going to stay silent and stick with the original return date."

MARCH 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

Susan wasn't just a born DI, she was a merciless taskmaster. After she noticed that Army and Navy were making faster progress on their sexual training goals than their physical fitness goals, she combined the two! She had observed that each of them had clear 'favorite' sexual training exercises and she paired those with their weakest muscle groups and least favorite non-sexual training exercises designed to strengthen them. She also tapped their competitive natures, in that the one that was closest to their strength and fitness goals got to choose the recreational 'sex scene' for the night.

Army was fractionally ahead in the standings, so tonight she picked one of her favorites. Susan lay on her back and Army straddled her face, allowing Susan to use her talented mouth on Army's pussy and ass. But she also required Army to do continuous alternating squats and stationary lunges, or her ministrations would stop. First Navy stood over Susan as the 'fellatee' and she and I did our best to get him off as quickly as possible, while he gripped barbells and did the hammer curls and reverse curls that Susan had assigned. When Army deep throated him I sucked on his balls and vice versa. He moved rapidly toward a climax, and Army had also defined the 'end game' precisely. She lived up to her CQ nick name, and insisted that all ejaculations belonged to her! As soon as I determined Navy was just about to shoot, I used my almost prehensile tongue to probe his prostate, hoping to maximize his ejaculatory force and volume for Army's enjoyment.

Army drained him expertly and savored every drop, then smiled up at me as I took his place. Her legs were quivering from exertion, but nothing would make her stop now. She expertly took me down her throat, and had me hard as rock almost instantly without me even concentrating on it. Navy loved to watch her give head, because she got this dreamy expression on her face and looked lustful and doubly beautiful. He spent so much time watching her that he really didn't do his 50% part to get me off, but luckily I could pretty much come when I wanted to, for Army's benefit. And I absolutely insisted on one of Navy's best RJ and prostate efforts, and he always delivered masterfully on that, probably more because he wanted Army to enjoy my ejaculation than any desire to please me. This was my first of the day and it was a big hot one, and Army hummed happily and gobbled it down. She smiled at me, but then looked impatient for Navy to return and take my place. She did love it so!

MARCH 2360 UCC

GCHQ - SPECIAL FORCES UNIFIED COMMAND

GRAND BRIEFING ROOM

CITY OF NEW OKLAHOMA

The assembled staff was leaning toward recommending Operation Extreme Prejudice, which was a coordinated attack with immense sequenced fission-fusion-fission 'planet buster' bombs that would have completely destroyed the New Chicago system's primary habitable planet and created a new and highly radioactive asteroid belt in the system. One young and brilliant young engineer and physicist, with no military background, had argued vehemently for this option, and had almost won the day. But then he used the phrase 'final solution', which had unfortunate implications for the rest of the decision makers, who all had extensive backgrounds in military history.

President Boren never really considered Extreme Prejudice anyway, opting instead for Silver Bullet, a combination of special ops teams taking out specific military targets, primarily planetary defense and command and control sites, along with a precision non-nuclear attack to take out the genetic labs and slave decanting facilities. New Chicago's insistence on centralized sites and monopoly control of genetic slave technology hopefully would be their undoing. Silver Bullet would be launched a few weeks after the New Philadelphia mission team returned, since all of them had key roles in the new operations plan.

APRIL 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

Susan enlisted me to use my choices for the evening's recreational sex scenes to pick not what I favored, but what best developed the next weakest fitness capabilities of our two young officer 'trainees' and budding sex experts. Susan used her choices the same way. Navy had two real favorites, and both betrayed that he was hopelessly smitten with Army. He loved to be as close as possible to her when she had an orgasm, as if he could share it and feel it with her. He loved to watch her face as she came, and he also loved to tongue her pussy and clit as she came, often with juicy and tasty results. Susan had a special plan for him tonight, introducing him to some new practices and probably providing Army with some of her most intense orgasms ever.

Army took to double penetration like a duckling takes to water, and had some of her most spectacular squirting orgasms yet, much to the delight of Navy, and Susan and I enjoyed it too. In fact, Navy's primary regret was that since we only had two cocks available, he could never just watch Army getting off from DP. But we improvised and used Susan's huge tongue as a substitute so that Navy could kiss Army and watch her face in close-up as she came. After her third shuddering climax, Army broke down crying and hugged us all. I realized that we were all just naturally driven to do our best to please her, and at the same time she was the kind of officer that troops would 'follow into hell'. She was destined for greatness!

MAY 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

Captain Delahunty came into our mess space, which was the best thing we had as a briefing room, and gave us a heads up that we would make the New Oklahoma system limit tomorrow. He said we had been in an almost complete communications blackout and he had no significant updates to give us, and he could only guess exactly what would transpire when we docked. Normal procedure was that we would be met by a team from Special Forces GCHQ. He had to sign off on our training course completions and he congratulated us on using the travel time so industriously, and he would look forward to seeing us again. He asked Navy to stay behind and dismissed the rest of us.

After the door closed, he spoke to Navy "I did some research on your request. I do have the capability of performing marriage ceremonies on board, but unfortunately our orders read that you must stay in your covert identifies until we return to New Oklahoma, and if I marry you en route under those identifies it would not be a valid marriage. But I looked at the orders carefully, and it appears that I could marry you, under your true identifies, as soon as we cross the system limit tomorrow morning, and it would be valid. Which leads to my next question, have you asked her yet?"

Navy looked pensive. "I was procrastinating until I got your answer. Now I guess I can't wait any longer. I am very worried she will say no!"

The captain smiled. "I will never fully understand women, Captain, but I do know that even if you knew for certain she would say no, you should still ask her!"

MAY 2360 UCC

BRIDGE OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

The captain hurried onto the bridge with a forceful stride, and the mid-watch snapped to attention. This long trip had been mostly a snoozer, staying rigged for minimum sensor signature and conducting frequent training drills and systems checks. But now there might be some relief from the boredom. The captain stopped between the navigator's and helmsman's station, and spoke sotto voce "Mr. McFadden, Ms. Cody, please determine a course change that will comply with all Navy regulations and traffic control procedures, but maximize the elapsed time between the point that we cross the system limit and when we dock at the L4 base, and let me know the time it will allow us between those two points."