All Comments on 'I Was Milked Into My Wife'

by HistorianLover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a sense this story could have been done with one or two pages and achieved the same result. Maybe the author just likes to hear himself talk and thus keeps repeating the general theme. Many women do like to massage the guys balls and by having someone to help enhances their feelings of needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A garbage tale clearly suited for the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oooh, aaaah, shit, fuck, aaaah, oooooh, fuck, shit, cumming……

Save yourselves the time and effort. That’s about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW. And not in a good way. You thoroughly pissed away the opportunity to introduce yourself. What a shitty long winded empty story. I'll be sure to not waste time on anything else you may post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage. You need help, mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started reading and then began to skip portions as nothing seemed to be happening. Details of Rachel's squealing doesn't do anything for me. Finally went to last two pages and was still skipping because nothing happened and at end, nothing had happened.

selenotropeselenotropeover 1 year ago

good idea, but it reads like a very dorky YA novel or something. who talks like this?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Great first story. I have saved it as one of my favorites

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Just when you’ve seen the stupidest plots LW offers, you get this one

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The dialogue was so bad I couldnt get very far though this Epic fail of utter idiocy.

I'd call it dumb but I cant bring myself to compliment you for whatever the hell you thought this was.

Never made past page one, and there is no chance of me being such desperate half baked human to bring myself to go 6 pages.

Im sure you got those who find jello exciting all wound up but rest assured many here find shit totally appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably only a 5” duck in reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the effort, but it was missing something. If you figure it out add it back in your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting and original. You got pilloried because many of the commenters expect stories to conform to a formula as immutable as the area of a circle or acceleration of mass. Any deviation from them earns you a flurry of one-bombs. Illegitimi non carborundum! The irony is that the most vocal critics are the ones who will not attempt to write anything. My only critique is to no over-do the ALL CAPS. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic. Thanks for a very good first story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 pages too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

small requires someone to work it for this wimpy auto bio true account of a wimp author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reads like an auto bio true fact,

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Nice little story, much too long though, most of your readers can imagine what a threesome would do together and don’t really need a blow by blow account.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Nicely done, original work. Very erotic, mostly believable fantasy. Sounds like the wife is very definitely bi and that could become a problem for him down the road. Bringing a third part into the marital bed is always a big risk, but let’s hope these three can handle it and have lots of fun together. Thanks for sharing, hope you write some more.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Lov3 to read abou5 his wife milking his cum into their very fertile, very unprotected friend, and breeding her too. They would make a nice MFF “trouple”, and it woul$ be awesom3 to have two horny, sexy pregnant women together all the 5K e…

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 1 year ago

Loved it. You're a very good writer. Please keep on doing so. Thank you for a great original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t find it erotic and the story and characters were not that interesting. Husband, wife and a hottie woman in a threesome and the big build up and climax pun intended is the woman sticking her fingers in the husbands ass and the wife with cum in her pussy. I don’t understand why that is erotic or from a romantic view why they would want that as a memory of conceiving a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm not a story. No real plot no drama or anything interesting. Not erotic to me. A husband his wife naked and another naked woman described as hot and 6 pages of build up to husband with cock in his wife and other woman with fingers in his ass. He has 2 naked women and his best sex ever is because of the fingers in his ass. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

If women had a fetish to be filled with cum then with a funnel and a cup of warm milk any man could provide endless orgasms. This was so stupid I can’t relate to the author.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Too long. No real romance or affection for the husband, just a cum dumper. Feels like a sad ending to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing! can't wait to read more from you

Foxbat19Foxbat1910 months ago

OMG What a story

LRay66LRay669 months ago

5 stars is not enough! This is the sexiest story I've read yet

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With friends like that a good time was had by all ..keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty hot although somewhat odd. Feels like an excuse for the wife to explore some bi desires. And if the fetish of being milked into is that strong to have her feel the need to get someone else in as a milker, I can see it being possible to easily escalate into bringing in more milk suppliers (extra guys). But since this one does seem to be about an actual loving wife, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and rule out cuck shit and sharing with other guys. A part 2 where Jess gets even more involved would be cool, Eric knocks them both up and they become a true throuple. Could have done without fake tits though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous