All Comments on 'I Was Seduced By Another Woman'

by Savanasexi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MafenMafenover 2 years ago

What is this meant to be? I sincerely hope you weren't up all night writing this It's hopeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that story could have been me in my late teens xx.. i found myself wanting to feel loved and wanted. xxx

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Is this a story? Or a brief and basically-written summary? Do these people have dialogue or character of any sort?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Donโ€™t give up your day job.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Short but enjoyable

Glad you have found some love and affection that you were seeking.

Perhaps you can write more stories about the relationship you now have with this lady and her husband - Iโ€™d love to read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that story is so sensual as i know and was wanted by my neghbour.. nex door..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad for a first attempt. Needs some work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs some work as it is to short

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

i loved the story, yes it was short, but well written and esasy to read. i do hope you write more. five stars

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

I think it's great that you discovered someone, anyone who can give you sexual pleasure and someone you can pleasure as well, male or female. I think bi women have it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GTFOH - Y'all know if this was a guy comforting and seducing his female co-worker in distress - he'd end up in jail.

Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

typical story of a woman who should not have married in the first place, but still wants the man to keep her... selfish bitch. I know I married one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

sounds like my ex-wife but left out her cheating thieving ways from the start

knotz2uknotz2u7 months ago

All of your negative comments are left by anonymous trolls, don't pay attention to them at all. My only criticism is that I would have liked for the story to expand. Describe some of the times with her and her husband. Wonderful writing style.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

knotz2u - who appointed you defender? Since you are so brave - post your real name and personal information. Like your code name is real. As long as the comments are not threats - people can share what they want on the comment section.

From - BosomP3nisHumpSlurpYogurtInYourEyeNotAnonymousPerson - LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sounds like my wife who always made up stories to her friends about how badly she was treated despite the fact she had never been able to keep her legs closed and I refused to allow threesomes. She now lives as a dyke and good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

sounds like my wife who always makes up stories to cover her many affairs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSavanasexi@Savanasexi
I have a miserable life with my husband, he is selfish, uncaring and unkind. He treats me with disrespect even though I've tried my hardest to please him. I bought myself a new webcam and he took it for himself to use in his home office. He refuses to give it back to me as ...

story TAGS