I was the Toy

Story Info
A shy girl is introduced to great sex.
9.5k words
2.9
12.4k
15
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Angie

Don Husband

Jen Angie's Best Friend

Ted, Angie's unexpected lover

Angie was 28 when she married Don, her younger husband. He was a jock and loved to play sports, Don played in college but was never drafted by a major league team. He still loved to play ball, he played on a team with other with other almost pro players. He worked, but was not his priority, something he fit in his life because had to do.

Angie graduated college, she was confident, intelligent and had an accounting degree that brought her a great career with a prestigious accounting firm. She managed the largest accounts and directed a strong team. She didn't have to work long hours, she delegated and planned well, and always planned ahead.

Her clients had confidence in her, it helped that she was cute, 5'1" energetic and athletic, she played sports, mostly softball. She would even be asked to substitute for other teams, some of her customers invited her to substitute. She had to remember, these were clients, she had to be careful and not to over indulge.

Angie had a large circle of friends, some from college, some teammates and friends she worked with. Jen was her longtime friend, they didn't work together, so Angie confided in her. Jen and Angie were roommates for many years, they were very close but opposites.

She met Don at a softball game, he was on the opposing team, the losing team, they had a beer after the game, he flirted, she was attracted to him and started dating.

Angie was selective who she dated had sex with, she loved being with a man but didn't sleep around. Her life was busy, her social life took a back seat, and she did not want a reputation, when she gave in, she gave it her all.

Angie owned her house, Don lived with his parents, she like that he wasn't independent, she could invite him over when she wanted him. At first it was one or twice a week, Don was a great lover, he took control and would make love to her, then he would fuck her for hours.

When Angie was horny, she would initiate sex, Don would be between her legs all night, she would never push him off or refuse him, her thighs were sore and sometimes bruised in the morning, she enjoyed being Don's toy and giving everything to Don.

Angie was a casual drinker, she was always in control, she never over imbibed, Don could drink all night, and never was tired. When Angie brought him home, it was because she wanted him between her legs, she always started the kissing, then Don would take control.

Don was an exceptional lover, he would give her multiple orgasm with his fingers and mouth, she was exhausted and defenseless before he crawled between her legs.

The first night he made love to her, Angie tried to take control. Don kissed her while he fondled her breast, she held him tight, his hand moved between her legs, he gently rubbed her slit and rubbed her clit with his thumb, Angie's orgasm left her whimpering.

Don moved between her open thighs, Angie wrapped her arms around him and lifted her hips, she felt the head his hard cock, it rubbed against her wet slit, she tried to capture the big head by pumping her hips, her wet pussy lips could feel him rubbing against her.

She pulled his mouth down to hers and kissed him, her tongue was in his mouth, she moaned.

Don lifted up, his mouth went to her breast, kissed it and trailed kissed to her navel, he lingered, kissed it and his tongue swirled around it. He continued the kisses to the top of her mound, then his tongue touched her slit, his mouth covered her clit, he gently sucked, the tip of his tongue teased her swollen clit.

The gentle touch of his tongue surprised her, she was expecting his cock and a rough pounding. His fingers pressed the lips of her pussy together and squeezed them, she felt a painful pinch, it felt good, while his tongue teased her clit, another orgasm started. Her body shook again, his tongue never stopped lapping her clit.

Angie pushed his mouth off of her pussy, she grabbed his hair and pulled him on top of her, her pussy lips were swollen from being pinched, her swollen clit was not use to being licked and teased.

Don enjoyed satisfying his partner, he worked at being a great lover, he enjoyed the taste of pussy and the sounds of his lover being satisfied, Angie was a moaner.

She smiled up and him, she kissed him and tasted her juices, it made her feel horny. She reached for his hard cock, she was surprised how big the tip felt in her hand.

It was between their bodies, pressed against her stomach, her hand grabbed it but the tiny hand could not wrap around it.

She stroked his cock, Don lifted up, Angie pushed the tip of his cock between her pussy lips, she waited for his thrust but Don was not in a hurry, he pressed the tip against the swollen lips, her legs were spread wide, she felt the tip spreading her lips.

She rocked her hips, Don let Angie take control, she rocked her hips, the fat cock slowly pushed deeper, her pussy closed around the cock, Angie was being stretched.

Don kissed her, Angie wanted to feel him in her, she pulled him in with her arms and legs, Don thrust his hips, he watched her face, as she groaned. Angie wanted to satisfy Don, she already had multiple orgasms, this kind love making was new to her, usually she had an orgasm and would roll over and fall asleep.

Don slowly pushed his cock into her and then slowly pulled out, she felt the head of his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy, it felt like her insides were being pulled out.

Angie wanted him deeper, she rocked her hips, Don let her control the fucking. Angie started another orgasm, she pumped her hips faster, Don pumped his hips to meet her thrust, Angie was lost in her orgasm.

When her orgasm was finished, Angie dropped her legs, her arms slid down to Don's waist, she was still impaled on Don's cock, Don was still slowly pumping into her, he was ready to cum. Angie lay there like a rag doll, feeling his long strokes, she was sore but he still felt good, she knew he didn't cum, she wanted him to finish.

Angie felt him getting deeper, she was getting aroused again, she just lay there taking Don's long strokes, she started hugging him and grunting, she felt the first spurt, she tried to lift her legs but couldn't, Don pumped deeper, his cum was filling her.

Don was on his elbows, looking down at her and still fucking into her, he filled her with his cum, she lay there with his cock in her. The fat cock was softening but it still filled her, she expected him to roll off of her, but he smiled at her and pushed deeper.

Angie was recovering, she couldn't count her orgasms, she knew the lips of her pussy were swollen, sore and very tender, she smiled, and thought, Don is a machine.

His half hard penis felt good, he was slowly pushing into her, she moaned, he looked down at her and asked if she was okay. Angie couldn't answer, her thoughts were on Don's cock moving in her, when he pushed deeper she moaned, partly from the pain, but mostly from the pleasure.

He was still deep, but not as hard, Angie was filled. She wondered how long he was going to fuck her, she like giving herself, Don only thought was to pleasure her, he enjoyed giving his partner pleasure.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly, started moving her hips, another orgasm started, her whole body convulsed, she held onto him, she was exhausted.

Angie said, "you have to, stop", Don lifted up and rolled to her side, she felt his cock slide out of her, she looked down, his cock was soft, wet and still huge, she had never seen a more arousing cock.

She had a smile on her face but was exhausted, Angie stared at the cock, Don rolled towards her on his side. Don grabbed Angie's hand and placed it on his cock.

Angie pulled her hand away, I don't want to arouse you, Don smiled, I think I deserve a thank you. Angie looked at him, "nothing from the waist down, you mad me sore".

She wrapped her hand around his cock and gently squeezed, she was amazed at the size, it didn't look real. Her hand slid down to the base and back up, when her hand reached the tip she squeezed.

The cock started to get hard, she kept stroking, she thought about kissing the tip and teasing it with her tongue, she looked up at Don and smiled, then moved her mouth to the head of his cock. She pushed it into her mouth, her tongue teased it and her lips tightened around it.

Don looked down at the top of her head bobbing on his cock, his hand went to her back and moved to her ass, he gently squeezed her small, tight ass cheeks. Angie concentrated on stroking and sucking Don's cock, Don was pumping his hips, trying to force it deeper but Angie's mouth was too small.

Angie felt Don's finger slide along her ass crack, he was gentle, he slowly spread her swollen pussy lips. Her crotch was wet and slippery, the tip of his finger felt good. Angie stroked the cock and wanted Don to cum in her mouth.

Finally, Don's hand went to the back of her head, she sucked him and then felt the first spurt, she stroked him, the spurts kept coming, her mouth was overflowing, cum ran down his cock, she never stopped sucking.

Angie lifted her head and the soft cock fell out, cum ran out of her mouth, she tried to hold his load in her mouth but couldn't, she made a mess.

Angie left the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up, when she returned she had a towel in her hand and started cleaning the mess she left. Don was surprised, this was a first, a girl cleaning up his cum. She sat next to him and stared down, her hand was on his chest, she said, "thank you".

They fell asleep in each others arms, Don was very caring and a great lover. They didn't talk for a couple of days, Angie was sore and had problems walking the next day, she thought she would give her stretched vagina time to heal.

Don called her and they had lunch, they talked like they were old friends and lovers, it was a very relaxing conversation, she asked him to come over later and bring diner.

They met at her place, they ate, she tried to drag his past out of him, it seemed that he wasn't involved with anyone or hasn't had any long term relationships, he was not too deep, just a nice guy that was a great athlete and a caring lover.

Angie like being with him, he was not complicated and did not try to dominate her, she was at ease, she kissed him first, he let her take charge, she thought she would return the favor of their first night. Don's hands went to her hips, he held her gently, Angie kissed him, her arms went to his neck, she felt like she was in control, Don just watched her, she stripped off his shirt, she stood, she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom.

Don laid on the bed, Angie finished stripping him, Don asked her to do a strip tease, Angie smiled at him and started to strip. She was quick, she looked very provocative in her thong, she peeled them off, then she was naked. She slowly turned, she knew her tight ass and trimmed muff were inviting.

When she straddled his knees, her eyes went down to the thick cock, both her hands wrapped around the hard cock.

She didn't remember how thick it was, she wondered how much of his cock was in her, she knew she had several orgasms their first night and was sore, but she was in control tonight, Don will leave with a wide smile on his face.

Her head dipped and she kissed the balls at the base of his cock, her hands were still squeezing the cock, Don felt her warm lips pressing against his swollen balls. His hand went to her head and guided it, his hips pushed up to increase the contact, his other hand pushed his cock so it pointed up.

Angie looked at the Don's cock, she kissed it and moved her mouth to the head, her lips closed around the tip, her lips moved down, the head of his cock filled her mouth. She realized, her mouth and throat were too small when it hit the back of her throat, she didn't choke.

She tried to force it into her throat, her hands kept stroking, her mouth watered and flooded his cock, she looked up, he was smiling.

Angie lifted her mouth from the cock and knelt, and then stood, straddling Don's hips, she knew her pussy was wet.

She lowered herself until she felt the tip against her thigh. She dropped her hips, her hand guided the cock, when it touched her she smiled, she was wet.

His cock was pushing open her pussy lips, she smiled and continued, his cock inched into her, it felt good, she could only slowly lower herself, she could not tell how much of his cock was in her.

She leaned forward and kissed him, she relaxed and enjoyed being filled, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, his hips started moving, she grunted into his ear as he pushed deeper. Angie couldn't control his movements, he was sliding deeper, she had an orgasm, a quick one, she tried to grind her hips, but it started to be uncomfortable.

His cock filled her, she squatted over Don, he slowly pushed deeper, Angie moaned, Don, you're too big, he stopped.

Angie stood up and laid beside him, Don crawled between her open legs, Angie looked down, she could see only half of his cock was shiny from her juices.

Angie lifted her hips, Don's first thrust took her breath, her arms wrapped around his neck, she slowly pumped her hips, their pelvic bones were bumping, she relaxed and the big cock slid deeper, Don moved slow.

Angie wanted his whole cock, she moaned, tried to pull him closer with her legs, her pussy slid farther onto his cock, then she felt the first spurt. She felt the stream of his cum, she kept pumping her hips, her body tightened, another orgasm rocked her.

She relaxed, Don kept pumping into her, her body was jolted every time he pumped into her, finally he stopped, she kissed him. He rolled off her, cum flooded out of her.

She was amazed at how good sex with Don was, she relaxed, Don moved his hand to her hip and gently pushed her onto her side, she liked to spoon. Then she felt the half hard cock pushing between her ass cheeks, she pushed her hips backward, the cock slid along her slit, his hand guided the head to her opening.

Angie couldn't believe Don wanted her again, she pushed her hips back and felt the head slide past her pussy lips, it felt good, a wave of pleasure filled her. Her pussy was sloppy from his cum, he slid into her, he pumped his hips, she was full of his cock.

His hand moved from her hip, his finger slid down her ass crack, he rubbed the crinkled bud of her asshole, Angie smiled, it felt good. She pumped her hips back, his cock slid deeper, the tip of his finger felt good. She never had both holes being filled, his finger slid past his knuckle and started moving faster, another orgasm started.

Angie went limp, her orgasm was slow, it left her relaxed, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, his hand guided it to her asshole, the tip pressed into her. Angie couldn't move, she didn't think about the size of his cock, the spongy head felt good pushing up her ass. Don pushed, the cock was in her ass, she grunted and smiled.

It was sliding deeper she pushed back, he fucked her hard, her thoughts were on giving him what he wanted, it was a strange intrusion, but the thought of Don being in her ass made her content.

Don came in her ass, she didn't have an orgasm but this was the first time in her life she was satisfied and content. They fell asleep, Don's cock was still in her.

In the morning, they were still tangled, Angie woke with a throbbing between her legs, Don stirred, he pulled her close to him, his cock was hard, Angie reached behind and pushed him away, Don rolled on his back, his cock was standing straight up, Angie looked over, sat up, and told him, he used her up.

Angie went to the bathroom, she sat on the toilet and cum leaked out of both holes, she was sore from her first anal, but was smiling, she gave Don everything she had.

She came back to bed with a wash cloth and towel, she stared at Don's cock as she cleaned it, he looked at her and said thank you, Angie smiled, I wanted to be sure it's real.

They spent the day together, they went out for breakfast, Angie was smiling, she wanted to tell him how good he was, she wanted to ask him if her ass felt good but didn't want to think it was off limits.

When they made it back to her house he kissed her, they sat on the couch and he pulled her onto his lap, Don asked her if she was happy, Angie giggled, my head is still spinning and I have two sore holes. They kissed, Don was gentle, his hands moved to her breast and then between her legs. Angie didn't stop him, she stood up and pulled down her shorts.

She knew her body was sexy, she bent to kiss him, her hands went to his face, where do you want me? I'll bend over, she said and turned around and bent over, she looked over her shoulder and watched him strip out of his shorts, he was hard.

She felt him, the head pressed between her ass cheeks, her hand reached between her legs and guided it to her sore pussy, away from her crinkled asshole. His hands went to her hips, the cock slid into her, he started fucking her. He was pulling her back onto his cock, Angie was being taken.

Angie moaned, Don was fucking her, this was savage sex that Angie wasn't use to, a different feeling, he was deep. She gave him her body, she was a rag doll hanging on a huge cock.

Angie had no thoughts on what was happening, the cock in her was huge, it was giving her pleasure, her head was bent watching the cock moving in and out of her, pulling her insides out.

Don started cumming, he finished in her and abruptly pulled his cock out of her, Angie was disappointed, she had an empty feeling between her legs.

She stood up, Don's cum flooded out of her, she opened her legs, it left a puddle on the floor under her. She turned and smiled at Don, another trip to the bathroom to clean up.

Angie was back, she had a towel in her hand, she handed it to Don, sit on the towel, Don took the towel and sat on the couch. Angie stared at him, she thought about straddling his lap but her swollen pussy was still dripping and her legs were wet, she turned to the bath room.

Angie cleaned up, she was amazed at the amount of cum Don filled her with, then she started thinking, how many times can he get hard? She hadn't had that many partners, but two was the most she could remember.

She trotted out to the couch, she knelt between his legs, he stared at her face, aren't you worn out? Angie stared at the limp cock, she bent her head and kissed it, her kisses trailed to the head, her tongue teased the head and licked the slit. There was still no sign, maybe he petered out, her eyes looked up at him.

Don took the soft cock in his hand and rubbed it against her lips, she smiled, opened her mouth, Don pushed the cock past her lips and toward her throat, his other hand went to the back of her head and held it still while his soft cock slid into her throat. Angie liked what he was doing, the soft cock was in her throat and being pushed deeper, her tongue was moving against it.

Don couldn't pump his hips so he pulled Angie's mouth farther down his cock, he was deep in her throat, she was experiencing another new and pleasant sensation.

Angie's mouth was stretched, she sucked the cock, then she felt it stiffening in her throat, she forced it deeper, she has never had a cock in her throat..

Finally she lifted her head, the cock was stiff, her question was answered, Angie looks at Don, you'll have to save that for later. Don looked at her, I guess that's an invitation, she smiled.

This was the first time they spent the day together, Don was good company and a nice guy, he never resisted and was open to anything.

Life and Marriage

Don spent many nights at Angie's, sometimes they made love, often Angie wanted to fuck and initiated it, she let him have her anyway he wanted, they were an item. She loved anal sex, Don would bend her over and take her ass, she didn't resist, when they were separated Angie would think about how he would take her, they would fuck for hours, every day.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers