I was the Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long lovemaking session, Angie would take a picture of her swollen pussy and crinkled asshole, and send it to him, her favorite caption was, "do it again giant", he never sent any pictures back to her.

After a year they started planning marriage, they had the perfect relationship, Angie loved Don and couldn't do without his lovemaking, Don loved Angie, they were perfect for each other.

Don still played a lot of baseball, he had a tournament coming up, he asked Angie to come along but she had too much happening at work. This was their first time apart since they moved in together, Angie missed him as he was driving away.

She normally walked around the house without her bottoms, she like displaying herself, but with Don not there, it made her horny. They talked all through the day, she kept sending him pictures of her naked body parts, she told him they were going for the record when he comes home, Don laughed and then sent her a picture of his fat cock.

His trip lasted three days, Angie kept the last picture on her screen, she was horny, she masturbated but needed something thick in her. On the second day he was away, Angie stopped by a store that sold sex aids, she left with a thick rubber cock that twisted and vibrated.

She took a picture of it and sent it to Don, the caption read, I'll leave it in until you come home.

Angie unwrapped the dildo and put it on the counter, it was very spongy, she put batteries in it and turned it on, it vibrated and had an in out motion, she smiled.

Her hand went between her legs, her finger slid along the slit, it was moist. Her fingers lingered, she was hornier than she's ever been, she missed Don.

Angie talked to Jen her best friend, she told her she bought a dildo, Jen laughed, I'll bring mine over, we'll compare them, Jen came over, she would spend the night.

Jen and Angie were roommates for many years, Jen was bisexual and Angie met all of her lovers, both men and women. She walked in on Jen with her female lovers more than once, it was the norm, Jen invited Angie to join in, Angie laughed, and politely refused, but the sight of the women kissing, did turn her on.

Jen brought wine, they started day drinking after lunch, Jen pulled her dildo out of her bag, it wasn't motorized, it was a big soft dildo, Jen said, I use it every day. Angie looked at her, I make Don fuck me every day, Jen looked at her, any hole anywhere, I loved when he fills me.

Angie went to get her new toy, she brought it in, turned it on was wiggling and moving, Jen was amazed, and said, I need an upgrade!

Jen stood up and stripped off her shorts, they were on the second bottle of wine, they had no reservations or inhibitions when they were together. Jen took the moving monster and put the tip in her mouth, the tip rotated, spreading her lips, her tongue pressed against it, she pulled it out of her mouth and looked at the wet rotating head.

Jen laid back on the couch and asked Angie to help her, Jen and Angie did have drunken sex on a few occasions. Angie smiled, she took the rotating dildo, she was familiar with Jen's hairy pussy, she placed the tip against the closed slit, she used her other hand to massage Angie's clit.

Jen lifted her legs, she remembered how easily Angie made her cum, the tip of the dildo disappeared. Angie slowly pulled the head out and then pushed it deeper, Jen's eyes closed, her hand went between her legs to Angie's hand, squeezed it and pushed the dildo deeper. Angie was tempted to move her mouth to Jan's clit but hesitated.

Angie stared at the dildo and the hairy crotch, it was strange but exciting, she could see that Jen's juices were coating the dildo.

Angie's hand was wrapped around the dildo, her hand pressed against Jen's pussy when she pushed it in, Jen groaned, Angie pushed it harder and deeper, sometimes she would hold it against Jen's wet pussy and push, the rotating head making Jen groan. The orgasm started, Angie pushed it in harder, Jen orgasmed, Angie watched, Jen's orgasms were intense, Angie loved to watch her.

Angie slowly pulled the dildo out of Jen, she turned it off, the half that was in her was coated with Jen's slippery juices, the hairs around Jen's pussy glistened with her juices.

Jen spoke, you didn't lose your touch, she pulled Angie's mouth down to get a kiss, it was a soft, lovers kiss, one that she experienced before.

Angie stood and looked down at Jen, Angie was horny and mellow from the wine, she was never into girls, but she was close to Jen and she knew Jen loved her. Angie spoke, I like when Don takes me from behind, he just fucks me, he never stops.

Jen sat up and took the glistening dildo from Angie, she turned her, then buried her face between her tight ass cheeks, Angie bent at her waist and spread her legs. Jen's tongue pressed into Angie's wrinkled ass hole, it wasn't tight so her tongue slid deep. Angie smiled, Don loved her ass.

Angie stood up, she grabbed Jen's hand and led her to the back of the couch, Angie leaned over the back of the couch, her hands pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Jen knew this was an invitation, her mouth went back to Angie's ass, she took the dildo and pressed it against Angie's slit, it easily slid into the sloppy pussy. It only took a few strokes and the rubber cock was buried in Angie, Jen was not a gentle lover, she forced the dildo deeper.

Angie wanted to be taken, she was use to being Don's toy, it was what she enjoyed, Don bent her over every piece of furniture in their house, Angie's body was always available.

Jen stood up and used her body to force the dildo deeper while she roughly squeezed Angie's breast. Angie's orgasm started, Jen abused her until Angie finished.

Angie loved sex with Jen but was never fully satisfied, she loved Don's hard cock, he could do what he wanted to her.

Don was away for the week, Angie kept busy, when she was grocery shopping, she was in the wine aisle, she wanted to stock up after Jen's visit. Angie was trying to remember the wines they enjoyed. She looked up and almost ran into another shopper, he looked up, Angie blushed. She apologized for almost knocking him over, he smiled, his eyes looked at her sexy body.

They laughed, he didn't have a cart, Angie offered the use of hers, they walked to the register together. His name was Ted, Angie could tell he was an athlete, tall, black and very attractive, she smiled when she looked at him.

They walked to his car, Ted asked her if she felt like having a drink, there was a bar in the same shopping center, she smiled, "I'll meet you there".

Angie parked in the back of the lot, she had been here before, she played ball at the field next door. They sat at a table, Angie ordered a beer, Ted had whiskey, Angie looked up, her friends drank beer, she never heard of the whiskey he was drinking. She noticed that he sipped it, she never tasted whiskey, he noticed her staring, would you like to have a sip? She laughed, I don't do shots.

Ted replied, this is not a shot, he brought the glass to his lips, took a small sip, this is for sipping, it taste good, so you enjoy the taste in small sips, he offered it to her, just wet your lips. She brought the glass to her lips, tilted the glass, the whiskey touched her lips, she breathed in, she tasted honey, it warmed her.

Ted watched as she smiled, I guess it's not too bad. It's not what I expected, it's pleasant. They talked, Angie asked what he did, and then asked if he was attached. He was unattached, she smiled, he looked at her hand, you seem to be married.

Angie, looked up, I didn't plan this, but I am enjoying myself, I like talking to you and it feels good to be near you. My husband's away, I don't want to sit home alone. Ted just smiled, that's not a problem, I'm don't have any plans, it's nice to be with someone and not have any pressure.

They talked for a couple of hours, they shared a few more shots, they opened up to each other, they smiled at each other. Ted stood up and went to the bar, he paid the tab. He came back to the table and sat down, it's dark out, I'll walk you to the car.

Angie was mellow, she wasn't drunk but the whiskey did have an affect on her, she had a smile on her face. When they got to the parking lot she reached for his hand, she led him to her car.

They reached the car, Angie opened the door she stepped on the running board and turned towards Ted, she looked at him, her arm went around his neck, she pulled his lips to hers, they slowly kissed, it was a lingering gentle kiss, their mouths opened, their tongues touched.

Angie pulled him closer, their arms wrapped around each others bodies, Angie pulled him closer, Ted's hands went to her ass, he squeezed, Angie moaned into his mouth. The kiss lasted, Angie pulled back and looked up, Ted was a tall attractive black man.

Angie wasn't thinking about sex, she just wanted to be close to him, her hand went to his face, she held it, they kissed again, it was a series of short kisses. Angie's hands went to his chest, it was automatic, they squeezed his pecs, she moaned into his mouth. Her they trailed down to his belt, she fumbled with the buckle, she sat back onto the seat and finished unbuckling his belt. She tugged at his pants, she pulled them down past his hips, Ted's half hard cock was in front of her, she looked up at his face, he had a surprised look.

Angie's mouth moved toward the cock and kissed it, she enjoyed kissing the black cock, her tongue touched it. Angie trailed wet kisses towards the tip, she opened her mouth, her hand guided the head into her wet mouth.

Angie closed her eyes, her hand forced the cock into her mouth, she gently sucked, her tongue massaged the penis. She pulled her head back, the head of his cock was wet and shiny. Her hand moved Ted's cock in and out of her mouth, her lips kissed the fat head as it pushed into her mouth.

Angie was making love to this cock, it was growing in her mouth, she let it slide to the back of her throat, her arms tightened around his hips, it forced the cock deeper into her throat, she was familiar with Don's cock stuffing her throat, she was excited.

Ted started pumping his hips, mouth, Angie took the cock into her throat, her arms pulled him deeper. Ted's hands went to Angie's shoulders, he pulled her closer and pumped into her mouth, Angie grabbed his hand from her shoulder and moved it to the back of her head, Don forced her mouth farther down his cock.

Angie continued to force the cock down her throat, his thrusting became faster and harder, she felt the cock swell, his cum was filling her throat and mouth. Angie held onto him, her wet mouth overflowed, cum was running down her chin and onto her shirt.

His cum spurts continued, Angie held on, she used her tongued and mouth to pleasure him, his hand was still forcing her mouth towards his crotch.

The flood subsided, she didn't pull her mouth off his cock, she did feel it shrinking, her tongue continued to massage the cock.

She looked up, he was staring down, she continued to suck and move her head onto the softening cock.

Finally she pulled her head back, the head of the limp cock was on her lips, she kissed it and it left her mouth, a flood of cum and saliva followed, she looked up and smiled at him.

Her gym bag was in the passenger seat, she pulled out a towel, she wrapped it around the limp cock, she enjoyed cleaning off his cum from his nasty cock. When she was finished she wiped her face, the front of her shirt was wet with cum, she pulled off the shirt, reached into her bag and pulled out a shirt, she pulled off her wet bra and put on the clean shirt. She stuffed the wet clothes into her bag.

Ted watched her, he didn't draw any conclusions, Angie looked up at him, I'm sorry, it must have been the whiskey. She stood up, I would like to have a beer, do you have the time?

Ted quickly took her hand and answered, maybe I'll have one with you. They walked in, he walked her to a table and then to the bar, he brought two beers back. Angie's could taste his cum in her mouth, she wanted to look in a mirror, she wasn't sure what she would see.

She looked at him I'll be right back and left the table for the ladies room. She was right, dried cum was in her eyebrow, not a good look. She washed her faced, rinsed the cum out of her mouth and made sure she didn't have dried cum in her hair or her face.

She came back to the table and sat next to him, she put her hand on his, he was smiling at her. I'm glad I didn't scare you away, I can blame it on the whiskey, but I think I was feeling alone and needed company.

Ted brought his face closer to hers, this is the best first date ever, I am enjoying being with you.

Angie was relieved, she wasn't sure if she would ever see Ted again, she drank her beer, she didn't want cum breath.

Ted started talking, I haven't enjoyed being with anyone in a very long time, I can't believe I'm sitting next to such a cute girl and you're smiling. Angie blushed, I'm usually very shy and reserved, thank you for staying.

Angie told him she was alone for the rest of the week, she looked up at him, Ted was quick, I'm about five minutes away, lets taste the wine that I just picked up.

Angie wanted to jump up and drag him out but slowly said, that sounds great, I'll follow you. They left the bar, he drove over to her car, she followed him, it was a short ride, his house was nice, she parked in the driveway. He walked over to her car and opened the door, Angie felt like a high school kid.

Ted gave her a quick tour of his home, very neat, she sat on the couch, I'll get you a glass of wine, Angie stopped him, I'll just have a water.

Ted came back with two waters, he put both glasses on the table next to her and sat facing her, he could see her hard nipples through her shirt, he put his hand on her thigh, she looked up and smiled. Ted's cock was stirring, Angie wanted to say, fuck me, but let Ted have the lead.

Ted wanted to be the aggressor, he leaned over and kissed her, he pressed her head against the couch, his hand went to her breast and squeezed, her nipple felt like a rock in the palm of his hand.

He lifted his mouth from hers, he asked her to stand up, she stood up in front of him, he tugged at her shorts, she helped push the down and stepped out of them. His mouth went to her trimmed mound, he kissed the folds and let his tongue slide between them. Her hands went to his head, she tilted her hips, his tongue excited her.

Angie ground against his mouth, his tongue touched her clit, her orgasmed started, she lifted her leg and put her foot on the couch, his mouth covered her crotch, his tongue slid down the crack, Angie held his head, his tongue pressed against her clit, she stiffened and held onto his head, her orgasm drained her.

She pulled his head back, leaned over and kissed his wet mouth, she tasted her juices on his face. Angie sat down next to Ted, she leaned back, her legs spread. Ted stood up, pulled down his shorts, he was hard, Angie reached for it.

She pulled the cock down towards her open thighs, Ted knelt in front of her and leaned forward, the tip of his cock slid into her. Her arms and legs wrapped around his hips, the huge cock slid into her.

Angie pulled her legs back, tilting her spread legs, Ted started fucking into her, Angie wanted him, she grunted when his pelvic bone smashed against the lips of her pussy. Angie looked up at him, harder, Ted leaned into her open legs and fucked harder, he didn't look down at her, he just fucked harder, Angie started a series of orgasms.

Ted could hear her, she grunted and moaned, Ted never stopped pumping his cock into her. Her orgasms subsided and her arms relaxed, she shook like a rag doll when Ted pumped into her.

Angie's legs were getting tired, she looked at him and pushed his chest with her hands, let me turn over. Ted stopped and slowly pulled his big cock out of her. Angie turned over and knelt on the couch, her pussy was get getting sore but she would never quit, she looked over her shoulder and smiled.

Ted stepped forward, his cock pushed into her, Angie wanted to give Ted an orgasm, she pushed back, the big cock was buried deep. Ted grabbed her hips and puled her onto his cock, Angie was sore from Teds cock, she squeezed the walls of her pussy, Ted felt her squeezing, he fucked her harder.

Angie kept pushing her hips back, she wanted to feel his spurts. It happened fast, the first spurt felt like a long stream, it was quick, Ted pulled his softening cock out of the tight pussy.

Angie was ready to quit but wanted to make sure Ted would remember this night, she turned around and knelt in front of him. Her mouth went straight to the hanging cock, it was wet and shiny, she used her hand to guide the head, she filled her mouth with the nasty cock.

She sucked it clean while her hands cupped the big sack, he started getting hard, she finished cleaning off their juices.

She sat back on the couch, Ted looked down at her, his half hard cock was between them, Angie smiled, she pointed to his crotch, that was easy.

They talked, Angie kept glancing at his crotch, she hadn't realized how black his cock was, he was very light skinned. Angie stood up, her thighs were flooded with Ted's cum, she went to the bathroom to clean up, she didn't bring Ted a washcloth, she already cleaned him up.

Angie dressed, they kissed at the door, Ted wanted to meet her for diner. She was sore and if Ted wanted sex, she would never so no. Angie told him they would talk tomorrow.

The next day they talked, she agreed to meet him at the bar for diner and drinks, she warned him that he had too much fun last night and she was swollen and sore. Ted apologized, I was following your lead, Angie laughed, that may not be the best direction, I never say no, especially when you're between my legs.

Angie agreed to pick him up, she was glad that she wouldn't spend another night at home, alone and excited about being with Ted. She thought about his black cock, it was beautiful when it was hard and so different when it was soft. Angie sent Ted a text, can you send me a picture of your black cock?

Ted read the message, laughed, he texted back, you first, Angie read the message and went straight to the ladies room. She dropped her skirt and thong, she turned on her flash, her bush was trimmed, it didn't hide the red, swollen lips of her pussy. Her picture included a text, thank you.

The day past slowly, Angie was dressed in a cute skirt, not too short, work appropriate. Maybe she wanted to dress sluttier, but then she thought, he watched me suck his cock, if he had that picture, she wasn't going to top that.

She drove up to his house, she didn't want to go in so she called him, if he wanted to bend her over a chair, she wouldn't say no. They drove to the bar, she parked in the front, no blowjobs in the parking lot tonight.

They sat at a table, and ordered a glass of wine, Ted his sipping whiskey. Ted started talking, he thanked her for saving him from another night alone, she looked at him, he was sincere, she just smiled at him.

Angie had a glass of wine and then a glass of water, last night was what she needed and wanted but tonight she was letting Ted take the lead, last night she was the aggressor, she was a horny slut.

Ted touched her hand and squeezed it, she turned her palm up and held his hand. Angie opened up, I'm happy that I'm here with you, yesterday I never dreamed I'd be this excited to be with anyone.

She learned more about him as they talked, he hadn't been in a relationship in over a year, that explains why he flooded her mouth with so much cum. She smiled as she listened and stared at his face.

Ted asked her if she was ready to order, she smiled, I'm not hungry, lets just go back to your house, Ted paid the tab at the bar, they walked to her car. She drove them to this house, she parked and they went in, Angie kissed him when they were in the door, she was enjoying his gentle, slow kisses.