I was the Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved to suck cock but didn't want to chance him not wanting to kiss her after, she led him to the couch, they kissed, he finally started stripping her. He stood up, she finished undressing,

Ted took her hand and led her naked to the bedroom, she laid on the bed.

Ted stared down at her, she looked up, all she saw was hard cock. She opened her arms, he knelt between her legs, he bent down and kissed her. Everything was automatic like they've been lovers forever. Her hand reached for the black cock between them, she guided the tip to the open slit, his hips pushed forward.

Angie felt a stab of pain, she was sore and swollen from his lovemaking last night, Angie let out a long moan, Ted thought it was from passion and pumped deeper into her. Angie's hands went to his chest and pushed, your too big, I'm sore, she reached for his cock.

He pulled out of her, she pushed the cock down, it was pressing against the puckered lips of her asshole, she tilted her hips, the tip slid into her ass, she smiled and said, you can have my ass.

She pulled his mouth to hers, she groaned, they kissed, take my ass, she moaned into his mouth. Ted moved his hands down to her ass cheeks, held them and pushed his cock into her, her ass was tight. Ted started pumping hard, she felt him slide into her, she kissed him hard, their hips pumped, it hurt but felt good.

Ted was intent on fucking her, he didn't slow down, his hips were bouncing off her ass cheeks, Angie pulled her legs farther back, Ted pushed even deeper. Angie felt his whole length slide into her, she met his thrust with hers, she moaned while they kissed.

Ted slowed his thrust, Angie looked up at him, let me turn over, Ted lifted off her, Angie rolled over onto her stomach, her hand went to the big cock, she guided it to the opening of her ass.

She pushed back, he was in her again, Ted reacted to being in her warm ass and pushed his cock even deeper. Angie smiled, she loved to be under her lover and loved being taken. Her hand moved to slit, her finger rubbed her clit, her lips were slippery, she wanted to cum.

Ted was ready, he fucked her harder, she felt him cumming in her ass, she continued to rub her clit but didn't have an orgasm. Ted's cock started deflating, he slowly pulled his cock out of her, he lay beside her, totally spent.

Angie's hand went to he' chest, it moved down to the soft cock, she wanted him hard again. It was coated with cum and the juices from her ass, she squeezed the tip, can I wake him up? Ted had no objections, Angie looked down at the shiny black cock as she stroked him.

It started to swell, Angie straddled his hips, she rubbed the tip along the lips of her pussy, it felt good. The mouth of her pussy was sore but she wanted him, she guided the fat head to her opening and dropped her hips.

Angie looked down at him, he was smiling as she sank down onto the half hard cock, it slid into the swollen pussy, it felt good. His cock was getting harder, Angie rocked her hips as the cock slid deeper.

She leaned forward and kissed him, the tip of her tongue slid into his mouth, she slowly rocked her hips and ground her pelvis against his, she needed to cum. His half hard cock felt good and didn't hurt her swollen insides, she felt him growing and rocked faster. She felt his spurts, she kept rocking but wasn't satisfied.

She stayed on top of him and looked down, did my sore pussy feel good? She smiled down at him, Ted was spent, his cock was soft, she couldn't feel him. It was comfortable with her legs spread on Ted but she wanted a hard cock in her.

Angie rolled off of him, she lifted his hand and placed it on her mound, she pressed his finger into her slit, she knew both of her holes were leaking his cum. Ted knew what she wanted, he let his finger rub her clit.

Angie was getting frustrated, she moved his hand and used her fingers have an orgasm, Ted turned on his side, moved his hand between her legs, his long fingers slid into her. Angie moaned, Teds fingers moved faster, it started, her body tensed, she grunted, she had an orgasm.

Ted watched her cum, he knew when to move his fingers faster, he smiled, Angie relaxed, her hands dropped to het sides, Teds fingers were still in her, he pushed them deep, she felt the pressure, she let him finger her sloppy pussy.

She wanted a kiss, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him, Angie would have let Ted fuck her if he was hard.

Ted thanked her, Angie smiled, my mouth isn't sore, do you want my mouth? Ted said, I'm not sure I can get hard, Angie moved her mouth towards his crotch, we'll see.

Angie could see the wet, soft black cock, her hand fed it into her mouth, she sucked the tip and let her tongue swirl around the tip, she tasted cum.

Ted relaxed, her mouth felt good, he's never had a woman use him like Angie, she had no inhibitions, just her needs and willingness to give her lover pleasure. She enjoyed the taste of their cum and the feel of a cock in her throat, she used her hand to force it deeper.

Angie was sure her warm mouth would make the cock swell in her throat, disappointed, she did not feel it growing in her throat, she tried for several minutes, Ted's hand was on the back of her head, he pumped the soft cock in and out of her mouth.

Finally, she lifted her head and smiled at him, I guess that's all I get, Ted laughed. This was the first time Angie dictated what was happening, in her love making, usually she just complied, she would take a cock in any hole it was presented, with Ted, she took control.

They talked, Ted was grateful that he didn't have to be the aggressor, pleasure without working or thinking, no stress, just sex, he didn't even have to ask for anal, it was what she wanted.

Angie spent the night but woke up early to go home to change for work, before she left she kissed him and then his morning hard on, he'd have to wait to fill one of her holes with his cum.

Ted thought about Angie, why was she so insatiable, nothing turned her off, some girls won't give you oral, most girls won't give anal, he's never had a girl that would suck your cock after it's been in her ass. The best part, you didn't have to ask for anything, Angie just surprised you.

Ted was hard all day, Angie left with him wanting her, he had a meeting at his house with Ron, one of his coworkers, it was midafternoon. Angie called him and wanted to stop by, he said he would finish by 4.

Angie was early, she knocked and pushed opened the door, she saw the two guys staring at laptops at the kitchen table. She said hello and introduced herself to Ron.

She walked past them and went to the couch in the living room, she touched Ted's shoulder as she passed him, I'll wait on the couch.

Ted watched as she walked toward the couch, he stood up took a glass from the cupboard, and then poured her a half of glass of whiskey and dropped a couple of ice cubes in it. He brought to Angie and smiled at her, she reached for the glass but rubbed first rubbed the front of his pants.

Ted looked down at her, he knew why she came for a visit, he was hoping the whiskey would keep her occupied while he finished work. Angie enjoyed sipping the whiskey, she knew she wouldn't be going anywhere, so she didn't hold back.

Ted's coworker, Tom looked at Angie, she was easy to look at, he stared, he was smiling.

Angie stood up to refresh her drink, fresh ice cubes and she filled her glass. Angie walked to the bedroom, sat on the bed and kicked off her shoes, she smiled and sipped her whiskey, she wanted to strip her clothes off, lay on the bed with her legs open and call Ted. Her thoughts were running wild, she was getting mellow.

Ted finished what he had to do and started talking to Ron, he told him how they met, Ron said Angie was the sexiest girl he's ever seen.

Angie came out to fill her glass, barefooted, she was even sexier. She took two more glasses from the cupboard, filled the with whiskey and ice and brought them to the table. She stood next to Ted, put her knee on his leg, I'm going back to the room.

Angie sat on the bed and turned on the TV, she flipped thru the channels, she was surprised, she stopped on a porn channel. She really didn't need anything to arouse her but she watched the couple having sex. She never realized what a couple looks like when they are having sex, the girl was thin and had her legs open.

Angie smiled, the man's cock was huge, he knelt between her legs and laid his cock on her stomach, it reached half way up the front of her, she smiled.

The man lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders, he pushed the head of his cock down her slit to her wet hole, he leaned forward, she could see the fat cock spreading the girls cunt lips.

He buried half his cock into her, Angie looked away from the TV and Ted was in the door, she smiled. Ted said we're finishing up, Angie swung her legs over the side of the bed and opened her arms.

Ted walked to the side of the bed, she wrapped her arms around his hips and hugged him, she looked up at him and started pulling down his shorts, Ted tried to grab her hands but she was to quick, Tom will be in here in a minute, Angie looked up, he can watch.

Ted's shorts were half way down his thigh, Angie kissed his soft cock, she used her hand to guided the tip to her lips, she forced the head into her mouth and towards her throat. She sucked it hard and moaned.

Angie was ready, she wanted to make love to Ted's body, she was excited and needed his warmth, her one hand guided his cock and the other grabbed his butt and pulled his hips towards her face. Angie felt him growing in her mouth, she pulled her head back and looked at the black cock, she kissed it and swirled her tongued around the tip.

Ted pulled her head back, I have to finish with Tom, Angie smiled, I have to finish you, just then they heard Tom call Ted's, they looked over and Tom was in the doorway.

Angie looked up at Ted, smiled and put her mouth on the head of his cock, Ted looked at Tom and said, you can watch.