I was Very Surprised

Story Info
I am not sure how it happened.
2k words
3.91
12.7k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had moved into the Burbs to our dream house and could not have been happier. My wife Sara and I had been married 16 years when we finally took the leap and bought our house. It didn't take us long to figure out life in our area was crazy to say the least.

Our neighbors next door were very fun people and Sara and Barb became great friends nearly right off. It took Matt and I a bit longer. Matt was much more forward with my wife than I was comfortable with at first. Sara's father was a Minister and she was raised very strictly. When Sara was twelve her mother left them and ran off with a black man. Her father taught her all black people were very bad.

Now we had neighbors who were black. Sara knew better but she was still uncomfortable around them. Mat flirted with my wife all the time and Sara was very uneasy around him. Barb tried to explain that it was just the way people were where we were living now.

Matt finally explained that sex was very loose in the neighborhood. I ask what he meant?

"Dave all couples have problems. There are nine couples we party here with. And maybe another 6 or 7 who come and go in our group. Sex plays a very big part in everything being happy here. At one time or another I have seen all nine of the wives in our group's bare tits. And I know all nine of the guys have seen Barb's breasts and maybe several times. It runs deeper than that sometimes but it just does not matter."

"So are you saying Sara needs to ease up a bit. Or do you just wanta see her tits?"

"Yes she needs to ease up some and yes I want to see her tits. And if she is going to hang with Barb she will show them off before long. Our group play games every month and most of the time it involves sex. Most times they are casual fun stuff, like Sara will have to go in a tent with two guys for 20 minutes and kiss her all over. But it can be very risky too. Like spin the bottle and she might go in a dark room and hide from two guys naked. If they catch her they can fuck her. It has not been played often but it has been played. Barb played it twice and got caught both times. So four of the guys in the group have fucked my wife."

"You are kidding four of the nine guys in the group have fucked Barb?"

"It is really deeper than that over the last ten years 7 of the nine have fucked Barb so only two haven't. She has said that maybe she should just go ahead and fuck them too."

"You are kidding me right?"

"You know all the guys in the group right?"

"Ya I have met them all."

"So guess which ones haven't?"

Two of the nine are black guys. So I said them.

"Oh my no she loves black dick. She has fucked them both lots of times."

Barry is a tall nice looking guy married to a foxy white girl and Calvin is thick lipped guy married to a chubby black girl.

"And let me clue you in the chubby black girl is the hottest piece of pussy here. She can make a cock talk. I been up in her twice and that is the best pussy I have ever had. Calvin can have my Barb's pussy anytime for his Elaine's."

"Really you have fucked his wife?"

"Yep I fucked Jill, Barry's wife too and she is good but not as good as Elaine. Both guys have been up in Barb lots of times. She likes black dick."

Sara began to tell me some of what Barb had told her and most stories matched his. I told Sara that Matt had said she need to ease up some.

"I know Barb told me the same. She says I must lose my bra."

"Why lose that?"

"So the guys know the shape of my breasts."

"Why is that?"

"So they all know they are cute."

"Is that important?"

"Barb says it is so they all want to see your boobs."

"Do you want them to see your breasts?"

"I don't know David it is kind of sexy. Will you be upset if or when they see them?"

"I guess not your breasts a very nice. No I guess I would be turned on if they see them."

"Barb says in the next month one of the guys will fuck me."

"Are you kidding me. How is that going to happen?"

"They haven't played the hide in the dark game in quite a while and the talk is this Sat they are. Two girls will play it with two guys. I mean two guy with each girl. She wants me chosen. If I am caught they will both fuck me."

"Are you willing to play that game?"

"I don't know David, we want to fit in. Will you let me play it?"

"Sure if you feel you need to."

"Dave if I play it two of our nine friends are going to fuck your wife. Barb says I need to do this and let them catch me."

"You really feel we need to do this?"

"Matt wants to fuck me, do you know that?"

"Well he has skirted around it yes."

"Does it turn you on, him fucking me? Barb thinks you want it to happen."

"I am not sure, I am excited thinking about it."

"So is Barb right you are okay if he fucks me."

"Yes I think it is cool if Matt fucks you."

"Barb wants me to come over and let Matt fuck me right now."

"Okay do it."

Sara stood up and pulled her shirt off over her head and her breasts spilled out. They looked as good as I have ever seen them. And she pushed her shorts down exposing her bare buttocks.

"If you hurry you can stop me, if you don't his cock will be up inside me."

I looked at my watch and waited ten minutes. I walked in their back door and I could hear My wife yelling.

"Oh my God Matt your cock is so thick. Oh yes fuck me Fuck me."

I stepped around into their kitchen. Matt was sitting nude on a chair. My wife was sitting facing him and I could see as she raised up and down his cock was sliding in and out of her. I stepped around to where she could see me

"Oh my David he is clear up inside me. Matt's cock is in my pussy. Kiss me while he fucks me. Bite my nipples Matt. Bite hard. Oh God yes. Fuck me. You are not my only cock now husband. I have broken our vows. I am like my mother a filthy slut. Yes fuck me Matt fuck me. I love it. I want to play the game and for them to fuck me. Maybe 4 can find me yes 4 fucking me. Oh God yes."

Barb pulled me out of the room, Her big breasts were bare.

"She loves fucking him. She is so proud of herself. She couldn't wait for you to see her with his cock up inside of her. And she wants to be chosen to play the hide in the dark game this week end. I want six guys to go in and find her and to fuck her." "

"All of them all nine can just come into our bedroom and fuck her."

"We have poker parties so I will invite them all and then send them over to her?"

"You really think we should do this?"

"She is ready. Your little wife is a hot little piece, she loves Matt being up inside of her. Yes we need to do it."

The next night I saw all the cars pull up next door. And then Barb texted me.

"Is she ready I told them they could fuck her, I will send them over."

"I will have her greet them at our door."

Over my shoulder I told Sara to take all her clothes off and she began to. She stood naked with a strange look on her face and then a knock came at the door.

"Answer the door Sara it is for you."

She didn't hesitate she turned and opened it.

Dale Stroud stepped in first and cupped one of my wife's breasts and kissed her.

"Oh Sara you are so beautiful and we are all going to have so much fun Baby."

She took him down the hallway to our bedroom. He was naked before they reached the door his clothes lay down the way. They went in the room. The rest streamed inside quickly taking off clothes.

"Thanks Dave this is a treat we didn't expect. Sara is so pretty and we all agreed we have wanted a shot at her little pussy. Any chance we get to slut her? We all have friends and family we want to enjoy her."

"Barb and Sara have talked and Barb has some ideas. Tell her and she can set it up."

Barry and Calvin stood nude as the rest streamed down the hall.

"David we want your wife. We have been looking for a white hot wife. For our men's club downtown. We want complete ownership on contract. The contract gives us complete control of her. We take her anywhere we want anytime. There are several clubs around the country that have shown interest in us providing services and we feel Sara maybe what we are looking for. From the sounds coming from the rear she is really enjoying the attention she's getting from the guys. We will see how she responds to us." I watched them go down to where Sara was with the rest of the guys."n

I turned to Barb and she shook her head.

"Wow I had not expected that. They find Sara extra special maybe?"

"Well we will wait and see."

Barb and I were seated in my living room her big tits were bare, Matt had come out and gone home after fucking my wife again. We waited as they drifted out one by one until our two black friends came out. They were smiling.

"David you wife is exactly what we are looking for. She has agreed in part to what we want. One of us will bring a contract by tomorrow for you both to sign. As of right now you enjoy full sexual rights to my wife and to Calvin's. And Barb your breasts are lovely would you care to take us both over to your bedroom for fun right now. We might have a good position for you as well?"

The three of them went out and I waited. After a few minutes Sara came from our room. She was very tired but much sexier than I had ever seen her.

"Thank you, my Love. I have never felt this sexy. All our friends fucked me. Seven men just enjoyed me completely as a woman. And Calvin and Barry were the best. Barry talked to me while Calvin was fucking me. I didn't understand everything he said, but I agreed to do anything they want me to. Lots of nude interviews and live shows several places. Their club downtown. I am to dance nude. I am to dance for 3 large groups of black men, and they will fuck me too. David, I understand my mother and her black lover. I feel differently with a black cock inside me. Sexier, much sexier."

"Yes, Barry is to bring a contract by in the morning for us to sign. I am to become a whore for black men is the bottom line. They want a signed contract saying I am theirs to do with as they please."