I Was Wished For?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, as I saw Astrolo smile at me and open his mouth to make yet another lewd joke, I realized I had lied to myself. I was much, much, more scared of what I was about to do.

"H-Hold on. I'm coming."

"Oh you will be, that's for sure."

My heart was beating like a drum and my mind was rebelling, asking me what the fuck did I think I was doing but I was basically a man who'd hit his limit, except instead of jumping off a bridge, I was having sex with the first guy who'd shown an actual interest in me right after meeting him. I might regret this. I looked back at Astrolo, his bright smile, and my heart skipped a beat for a different reason. Okay, probably won't regret this.

It didn't take me long to get naked and felt a bit self conscious standing in front of someone else.

Judging by how Astrolo's eyes were practically eating me alive, I really didn't need to. I wasn't the best of the best, hell, I thought I was a bit pudgy and needed to lose maybe 10 or 15 pounds but still, it was nice to see someone else interested in me.

"So uh" my brain was trying to think and that was going to cause an issue. Thankfully, Astrolo saved me from having to engage in higher brain functions and to really panic at what I was doing.

"Lay on the bed and I'll make sure you are nice and comfortable master."

Didn't really need to tell me twice. I laid on the bed, back to it of course, and suddenly had a vague, slowly ramping up fear, of my position.

Then Astrolo practically sat on me.

One second I was laying down and the next, they were on top of me, their dick on my stomach, their ass on my crotch, their legs around my sides.

"Holy shit."

I was having a bit of gay panic, along with the fact that my dick was actually rising. Astrolo's body was smooth and, well, strangely attractive.

"Oh Master, it seems something hot and heavy is rising."

Then Astrolo's dick started to rise.

"And it isn't the only one."

Oh god oh god oh god.

Before that line of thought could go further, Astrolo lifted his body and my dick rose straight into the air underneath him. Then, in one smooth motion, he fell on top of it.

And it was amazing.

His insides felt warm and like they were squeezing and massaging my dick in all the right way. He even let out a little moan as he fell on top of me, only making me even harder.

"Seems like someone is having a good time." he said while looking down at me and smiling.

It was a great moment, truly wonderful, only marred by the fact that his dick was massive, huge, truly a monster, and as he leaned forward, going up my entire stomach. It gave me quite a bit of intimidation if I was being perfectly honest.

But then again, wasn't nearly enough to distract me from how awesome this was. Almost, too awesome. Like, sure, this should feel great but wasn't it a bit, too much of a good feeling? And Astrolo hadn't even started really moving much or used any lube.

'Comedy Hentai World'

Ah. Right. Porn physics.

Soon, I was shaken out of my daze as Astrolo grabbed my hands and put them on his sides. He was soft and smooth and I was letting all of the nervousness, all of the panic, all of the confusion and everything just, relax out of me. Who cares? Right now, right now everything was going to be okay. No worries about money or loneliness or work or being separated from my home or that magic is real or none of that. Just me, and someone who actually, honest to god, wants me.

As he leaned forward, putting his arms on my chest and smiled down at me with his trademark smirk (at least at this rate it would be), I was starting to realize that I really wanted him too.

He spoke softly as he looked down at me with a smile on his face. No jokes this time. Just a simple word.

"Hey."

As I practically felt the waves of emotion coming off him, I realized I was smiling for the first time since I got here. Hell, it might be the first time I had really smiled in months at something. At someone? Even longer.

"Hey."

And that was all that needed to be said as we embraced each other for a second, his arms wrapping around me.

Then he leaned himself off my chest with his arms and his smile was devilish. He pushed and moved with his arms, legs and hips and suddenly he was riding the hell out of my cock.

Even knowing this was a porn world, I didn't expect the absolute explosion of pleasure that granted me. It was moments, seconds, before we were both moaning and grunting as he lifted himself up and down my shaft, as my hands gripped him hard and moved with his motions, as I marveled at the feeling of his legs gripping my sides, his hands on my chest pushing on me, head turned slightly up in pleasure as he moaned on top of me.

I was even starting to get used to his frankly massive dick rubbing against me.

I thought I'd go crazy right then and there but we weren't even near done apparently. He kept a steady rhythm but it was like he was a God of Sex descended, going faster or slower to grant even more pleasure. As if he was a conductor playing a symphony with his whole body and it was his greatest performance yet. He was literally a master of sex in a world where it was the main thing. I was nearly swept away by it all, just going along with the flow, except he made sure to do little things that kept me from totally spacing out. Rubbing my chest a little at times, giving little squeezes around my dick, moaning directly at me with his smile and eyes on me, panting and wrapping his arms around my sides while he grinded on me for a moment, giving me a brief but pleasurable reprieve from the intensity.

I don't know about my heart, but the rest of me had instantly fallen in love. It was a drowning man not just getting a breath of fresh air, but getting brand new lungs that worked 10x as well and that let him breathe underwater. It was literally 0 to 1000 in an instant. I had, once, a long time ago, made my ex blackout for a second during sex. I was positive Astrolo could've had me comatose in seconds.

Like a rising crescendo, I could feel we were coming to an end. My brain was practically fried and electrocuted by all we had already done, to the point that a small part of me was actually scared at how good me cumming was gonna feel. This absolute bliss was already nearly consuming me.

It approached and I literally exploded upwards into Astrolo. My mind blanked out, my toes curled, my brain stopped working, and the greatest feeling I'd ever felt slammed into me like the sun hitting a piece of ice. My mouth hung open and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was, for all intents and purposes, gone from this material plane. I wanted nothing more than for every man, woman, and adult to experience what I had just experienced. My sole wish in that state of sexual Perfection was to share this with everyone.

I felt something splatter over me, like dumping a water bottle on top of me, and some got into my mouth. It tasted salty.

Eventually, oh god, eventually, I came back to planet earth. Blinking, realizing there was something on my face. A lot of something.

I looked up at Astrolo and was pleasantly surprised that it seemed like he had gotten just as much out of it as I had.

I then looked down and realized that the stuff covering my face and a decent amount of it that was in my mouth, was also trailing literally the way from stomach to my face. Directly from Astrolo's dick.

Maybe at literally any other point in time, I would have reacted differently, but I was well beyond mere human problems and concerns at this point. I was, however, curious and confused for a second. I had noticed it with me but man, it apparently was an every man type of thing.

I had cum way, way too much. Like, a gallon of cum must have made it out of me or something like that. It seemed that was true for everyone as I was covered as well.

Astrolo started laughing.

"W-What is it?" I asked.

"I became your little twinkie and you became my little cinnamon roll."

Took me a single moment to parse that.

"Gross."

"Lol."

He literally said lol, like a word, the absolute degenerate that he was.

I laid back and just basked in the afterglow with him, him pressing his hands against me and looking down at me.

"That was great." I found myself saying. It was true and man, I wanted to do it again.

"We both needed that." He said as he lowered his upper body down and hugged me.

We laid like that for, I don't know how long. A while. Just feeling each other's heartbeats gradually slow down, for my dick to go a little limp, just hearing each other's breathing and laying in each other's arms. It was, I nearly started crying. It had been too long. I had forgotten what it was like to be with another. There was a reason people tried so hard when they tried to find another. The absence, the loneliness, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

"Master, that was awesome! Did you like scrambling my boy pussy?"

This degenerate.

"You know you can just call me Dylan right?"

"Sure thing Master."

I sighed. Well, that was okay too.

Suddenly, I felt Astrolo getting off my arms and off of me. He was probably heading to the bathroom or somethi-

"It's my turn now Master." He said, with a casual smirk on his face.

"Uhh, what?"

But before I got a response, he was already standing in front of my legs, holding them up with his arms. His dick was already visibly hard again.

My eyes widened in horrific fear.

"Wait wait wait wa-"

He didn't.

I wanted to scream and kick away, this was not okay! Not good, not good, NOT GO-

Oooaoo

I felt my eyes roll back into my head. I thought I had experienced the best pleasure in the world, but I was wrong. Wholly, completely, absolutely wrong. Because of porn physics, I felt as Atrolo slid his entire huge, massive cock inside me and I felt like I was going to break for a single instant, but there was no pain. No, I felt like I was going absolutely stupid instead, as if I had drunk the world's most potent combination of drugs, as if I had found sexual heaven.

I literally felt my eyes become heart eyes, somehow. I knew that I was absolutely getting beat down mentally from his dick. It felt he was somehow directly fucking my brain.

And then he started actually thrusting in and out.

Beforehand, I felt like Astrolo was the God of sex, a master of his class, a feminine man conducting a symphony. But now? Now it felt like he was the apex predator of sex from a time lost long ago, where you fucked everything into submission.

His hot dick was all I could think about and feel as I was absolutely railed. I could hear the slapping of our bodies as he slammed into me, could vaguely feel his grip on my hips, my legs over his shoulders, my own hands gripping the sheets underneath me.

My moans hadn't stopped, couldn't stop, as I made sounds I wasn't even aware I was capable of. As I was fucked until I felt like I was just a hole meant to be absolutely demolished. I felt like a bitch in heat.

And all the while, Astrolo was still making sure I got the best possible experience as he took me down and conquered me.

I felt him speed up, going harder, raising everything to what felt like earth shaking, mind demolish force. I was now starting to become potently aware of how mind break could work in a hentai and I just did not care the slightest bit. Astrolo wasn't like that, he cared about me.

With almost no warning except that the intensity to be reaching a fever pitch, Astrolo came deep inside me and the sensation of getting filled up by his hot liquid so completely, caused me to shoot my own load again, all over myself.

I felt like I must've blacked out, because when I next became aware of where I was, there was a towel absolutely soaked in cum on the floor and Astrolo was behind me.

With his dick still in my ass.

Don't know how he managed that but this world clearly doesn't follow the rules I know.

I didn't even know where to begin on the experiences that I had felt back to back. I felt like I was going to go insane just having experienced them, let alone trying to parse them out. I instead tried to focus on Astrolo.

"Uh, so."

"Shhhh. Sleep now. We can talk in the morning Master."

"But"

"Shhhh"

I tried to remove myself from Astrolo's arms but he wouldn't let me.

His dick in my ass... it was making me horny again already.

I felt Astrolo wrap his hand around my dick and lightly stroke me as we both started going to sleep.

I could tell he was smirking behind me and that I was going to cum at least a few times between "sleeping" and "morning."

God, it felt amazing to have a... boyfriend?

He got his wish. It felt pretty good to be on the other end of that because it meant I had got mine too.

I was happy.

I felt his dick twitch inside me.

... though it had come in a weird form.

12