All Comments on 'I wasn't Asleep'

by Facsimileofme

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DeeBeeDeeBeeover 3 years ago
Hot

Love the story. I wonder if that could have ever happened to me at a party...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worst Friends

Friends don’t let friends get gang-raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky Guy

I would love to have a night like that. Then I wouldn't have to fantasize about them anymore. They would know that I have always been a closet fag, After that night it would be known to all that I was a cock slut and eager to please.

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Can we get a part 2?

I would love another chapter or two of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn!

Now that's a fantasy that wished would come true for myself. Nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story. A friend had invited half a dozen of us to a sleepover after a day at the beach. I fell asleep on a couch with my mouth open, and one of the boys took that as an invitation, sliding his cock between my lips. I was awake immediately, sat up and said, “All you had to do was ask,” and took his cock back into my mouth. I sucked his cock, and the cocks of the other four boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Taken advantage of? Hmmm? What's a little cock amongst friends? On a business trip I got staggered and came to when his cock cracked my ass open. I didn't know him, couldn't resist him much. That was been taken advantage of however he did say thanks when he pulled out, zipped up and left. Maybe I asked for it, first gay experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Would love to read the next part. Maybe one of the other guys become the cum dump!? Hmmm,?

Castle21Castle21over 1 year ago

I wish that could be done that to me. Is anyone in Houston that can do that to me but more brutally??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is beyond reality. Nothing like this would ever happen. This is what the writer wishes would happen to him. I don’t buy this nits unconvincing.

flo42069flo4206911 months ago

Amazing, I loved how he kept widening his mouth more, hoping to get some. So hot.

I think I discovered a new kink, getting “molested” by people you trust while pretending to sleep, so thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m jealous that it was not me that they were all taking turns with

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous