I wasn't Asleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan must have enjoyed this because I heard him bellow out a loud moan and then his hands were on the back of my head, pushing down hard. He wanted to fuck my face hard again, even though he said I could go at my own pace. Holding my head down he started pumping his pelvis up and down and fucked my mouth in place. It was rough, but not as rough as when he was on top of me so I let him keep doing his business. I thought he would cum when he roared out, but instead he pushed me off the couch so that I sat on my bum with my back against the couch. Nathan stood over me facing the couch, holding my head against it, my knees between his feet.

Nathan resumed deep-throating me at full speed with his solid mast.

"Jesus!" I heard someone cry out. Nathan was deep throating me with his entire long rod, hard and fast.

"Fucking slut! I knew he was up the whole time!" I was pretty sure that was Michael, he seemed to be enjoying this more than anyone.

"Fuck!" Nathan roared. He was really getting into this and yelled "Ah, fuck! Look me in the eyes, bitch!"

I had no idea Nathan was such a demon in the sack! He was always such a nice gentleman, but I guess men think differently when their cocks want to burst.

I obediently looked him in the eyes. His lips flared out exposing his many large, clenched teeth. He kept swearing and growling loudly until he forced his entire shaft down my throat and held me there with his hands on the back of my head. I felt his cum gushing down the bottom of my throat, I gagged and choked, but Nathan held me in position. I didn't want to hurt him with my teeth so I tried sticking my tongue out so that it would be between his cock and my teeth, and so there would be more room to fit him down my throat.

I should have thought of this earlier, it actually helped, and I realized I could lick his balls with the tip of my tongue!

"Who's next?!" Michael cried out as Nathan slowly pulled himself out of my mouth.

"I guess I'll go." Jim said, almost reluctantly, as Nathan kept the tip of his cock on my lips, squeezing out the last drop. "Unless you want to get this over with, Joe?"

From the side of my eyes I could see Joe shaking his head with a frown on his face. I didn't want to break eye contact with Nathan so I looked back up at him, but he turned around, and shaking his head, disappeared into his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Um," Jim hesitated, asking me "so, how do you want to do this?"

"Don't fucking ask him, you fag!" Michael scolded Jim. Turning to me, he ordered, "Get on your hands and knees."

I immediately crawled onto my hands and knees, not caring how enthusiastic I might seem. Honestly, I was surprised they didn't stop when I woke up. I started feeling that this all just enhanced our friendship. They all liked getting their dicks sucked and cumming, and they knew what their friend really needed. It was mutually beneficial, they were all cool with it and despite how hard they might fuck my face, they were well intentioned. Well, except for maybe Michael. At least he had a monster cock, but he hadn't fucked my face in a while nor had he cum.

Jim shrugged, stepped in front of me, gently grabbed my hair and I correctly opened my mouth so that he could slide his cock into my mouth. Jim was decently sized, but at this point, I was disappointed. Sure, he was bigger than me, but I was getting used to large cocks.

Thankfully, Michael finally pulled his pants down again and his monster cock sprung into view as he stood beside Jim, who started fucking my face hard as was now the nights custom.

"The thing is," Michael explained as he spat on his enormous cock and rubbed it, "it's not that I don't like blowjobs, I just prefer fucking."

Michael walked along beside me out of view and stood behind me. I heard him get down onto his knees behind me as I took Jim's cock deeper and harder. I felt Michael's hands press down on my butt as he spread me apart. I heard him spit and felt something wet land bullseye on my exposed anus.

"And my favorite thing to fuck?!" Michael squealed as I felt what could only be the monstrous head of his cock push against my exit hole. He grunted long and hard, and with a strong push, I felt him drive inside my ass.

Despite having a hard cock plowing in and out of my mouth, I managed to let out a scream. Michael moved his hands to hold down on both of my shoulders and kept grunting as he pushed himself deeper inside me.

Jim started roaring loudly as he continued thrusting his cock in and out of my throat. His head arched back as he started cumming, but he didn't stop pumping his cock deep down my throat, hard and fast. I felt his cum spraying in my mouth when he was pulling out, and gushing down my throat when he pushed in. I choked hard, as I was having a hard time handling Michael's colossal cock continually being pushed deeper up my ass.

After a few last hard pumps, Jim finally pulled his cock out of my mouth. I was glad for it, my jaw was sore and I needed to adjust my body to allow the monster cock in my ass more access. I instantly collapsed down and rested my head on my hands, this way I was able to let Michael push himself deeper inside me more easily.

Jim stood over me as I whimpered while Michael kept pushing deeper and deeper inside me. I didn't know how much more cock he had left to fit, but I couldn't believe he was still going. I wondered who was going to use me next. I knew Joe was apprehensive, but I hoped he would make his way over to me. There were still many boys left to go and I knew Joe would wait to be last in the hopes that everyone would have fallen asleep or given up by that time, and he could skip this business.

My train of thought was interrupted as Jim knelt down in front of me, grabbing my head with both his hands and shoving his still fully erect cock in my mouth.

I recoiled and pushed on his cock in my mouth with my tongue and cheeks, he kindly obliged and took his cock out of my mouth long enough for me to look up at him and wheeze: "You came!"

"Yeah, and I want to cum again!" Jim bellowed as he forced his cock back in my mouth and started throat fucking me harder than he had before. He was growling constantly now as he kept snarling out, "More cum! More fucking cum! Yea, bitch! More cum!"

If there was any part of Jim that was reluctant to use his cock on me before he started, it was entirely replaced by a very horny beast. I was certain now boys didn't care if they fucked a girl or a boy, they just wanted to fuck a bitch.

Michael had finally finished fitting his monster cock entirely up my ass and now started bobbing back and forth. Slowly at first, moving his hands to hold me by the hips, but speeding up with almost each thrust. The horny boy had a monster cock and he knew how to use it. Within a minute, Michael was pounding my ass hard with his giant cock. He kept most of it in me at all times, pulling out only a couple inches before driving back into me hard. His crotch smacking against my ass was the only thing I could hear over the gurgling in my throat and Jim's growling.

"Fuck, I can't wait." I don't know which of my dear friends had said this, but whoever it was stood beside Jim, pulling his pants down.

I couldn't see who it was, my vision was mostly obstructed by Jims thick arms as his hands clamped down on the sides of my face, but I could see this new gentleman crouch down and aim his cock towards the front of my face. Cum shot out and landed between my eyes, the next stream landed clearly on my nose, and one final, heavy load splattered over my lips. Whoever this was, they aimed their shots well, most of it landed on my face. Some of his cum landed on Jim's hands, but Jim didn't care, he kept fucking my throat hard.

"Fuck! Gonna cum!" Jim yelled out and his eyes squeezed shut, lips flared and teeth clenched. He bellowed loudly in a guttural roar that made me want to hide.

This time, Jim cummed down my throat properly. He held my head firmly against his crotch with both hands, my lips wrapped around his cock, pressed against his pubic hair and balls. Heavy loads of cum poured down the back of my throat. I was so good at unhinging my throat now that he practically shot his loads directly into my stomach.

Jim pulled his cock out and I went back to resting my cum covered cheek on my hand. Now I could just focus on Michael's huge cock ravishing my tender bottom. He was fucking me really hard now, using much longer thrusts. I was amazed how quickly he was able to pull his long cock out of me and thrust back in, the smacking against my ass sounded like he was applauding, but I could feel him pulling out until just the head was in my hole's entrance.

I was captivated and enthralled. I started arching my back and moaning loudly. I wasn't thinking, it just slipped out:

"Fuck me harder!"

"You fucking tramp!" I heard Michael say and could almost hear his eyes rolling.

He leaned forward and fell on me. I collapsed to the ground as he lay over me, pinning me to the ground. His arms wrapped around my neck and he started drilling me into the flooring. I should have known someone with a monster cock, that knew how to use it, would know how to use it brutally.

I started crying out, but Michael was relentless.

"You're even tighter than Julie!" Michael squealed as he brutally fucked my ass with his gigantic cock.

I remembered Julie, and how she fucked this guy while we were dating. I understood why now, she just needed a good fucking and sure as shit wasn't going to get it from me. I forgave her for her decision, I even respected her for it.

"You know why she cheated on you now?" he demanded.

"Yes, Michael!" I cried out. In truth, I knew why Julie cheated on me with anyone, not just someone with a huge cock. We would have split up much sooner if she wasn't getting fucked properly by somebody.

Michael stopped fucking me for a moment, he lifted he head and hovered it just over mine.

"Nah, brah. That's not what bitches call their masters." He spat right on my cheek, it was almost as heavy as the entire last load of cum I took. "You call me 'sir', 'daddy', or 'Mr. Matthews'!"

He resumed pillaging my rear end with his monster cock. I started crying out 'Mr. Matthews'. I was glad he asked me to. I didn't think calling him 'daddy' was appropriate and was feeling the urge to call him something that ranked him above me. I wanted to show him I was his little bitch.

My cock started milking out cum. I didn't care how much I hated this guy. I didn't care that Julie cheated on me with him. All I wanted was for his massive cock to explode inside me.

"Mr. Matthews, please! Give it to me! Harder!" I screamed out as he pounded my ass and I slowly milked out cum. Mr. Matthews wanted to cum and that was all that mattered to him "Give me all your cum! I want to feel it explode inside me! I want every last drop!"

Mr. Matthews didn't let me down. First he schreached and grunted as he kept thrusting in and out of my ass, spraying cum everywhere inside me. Then he gave me a few hard, slow and long thrusts, cumming only when he was fully inside me, shrieking and bellowing loudly with each shot. Finally, he held himself fully inside me, silent and unmoving, but I could feel more cum squirting deep inside me.

Eventually, I think someone told him to hurry up, he pushed himself up so that he was sitting on top of me, his still mostly erect cock fully inside me. Mr. Matthews pulled on my hair and arched my head back.

"Say thank you." was all Mr. Matthews commanded.

"Thank you, Mr. Matthews." I said sweetly.

"Open your mouth." He scowled.

I politely obliged and was immediately met with a large gob of his spit that landed right on my tongue. He pulled his softening yet still monstrous cock out of my ass. He had cum so much, some squirted out when his head squeezed out. More cum continued to ooze out of my ass and pour down over my testicles and penis.

I lay on the floor, swinging my legs back and forth, excitedly awaiting who would take the next turn. I couldn't hold back my smile.

"Okay, he's just whoring himself out for free now." Scott rolled his eyes. "Enough of us have gone, the rest of us watched. Nobody's saying anything to anyone."

The rest of the boys who hadn't used me with their cocks yet all grunted in agreement. The boys who had taken turns cumming in and on me nodded in submission.

"Hit the lights, let's all just go to bed." someone said as the boys cleared out and returned to their sleep habitats.

A moment later the lights were off and it was dark. I remained lying on the floor where Mr. Matthews had used and abused me. I heard someone lie down on the couch above me, but it was too dark to make out who it was. I was also tired and found myself pouting that Joe never got to his turn. Of everyone whose hot cum I wanted to feel...

I must have fallen asleep quickly, because again I found myself waking up a few hours later. The sun was rising and illuminated the studio apartment. I could see a handful of naked men, wiped out in spread out positions sleeping all over the place. It took me a moment to remember everything that happened and realized they were naked and spent because they had fuck the living daylights out of me.

I slowly rose to my knees as I looked around. I finally saw the couch, the man asleep on it, and the large erect cock he had pointing straight up.

Joe.

I knew Joe liked to sleep naked, he had crashed at my place enough times. I knew he had a strong morning wood too, it wasn't the first time I had seen it. I remembered how I felt the last time I saw it. This time, I didn't hesitate. Without thinking, I leaned over and gobbled up his stiff cock in my mouth and started sucking on it hard. I had learned a great deal last night and after a few strong sucks, I was deep throating his large cock.

"Jesus Christ!" I heard Joe gasp as he woke up.

I didn't look at him, I didn't think he'd appreciate that. I knew I was risking our friendship, but he knew what I was now and I wanted to show him just how much I loved him. I just kept greedily sucking him hard. I wasn't sure what he would do next.

A hand came down on the back of my head and started pushing down.

Perfect, I wanted to lick his balls while his big cock was fully stuffed down my throat. I swallowed him whole in an instant and lapped at his balls with my tongue.

Joe grabbed my head with his second hand and pushed down hard, he roared loudly and I felt an enormous bucket of cum explode in my throat. He came so quickly, he must have loved it too! Oh, Joe! I had no idea you were so pent up.

That's okay, I had a feeling I'd be able to help him out frequently now. I could hear the sounds of movement behind me as Joe was still grunting and heavy globs of cum continued to flow down my throat.

"All right boys, round two!" Mr. Matthews shouted.

12