I Watch My Friends Dad Fuck His Son

Story Info
I watch my friend's older brother get railed by his dad.
1k words
3.99
8.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Everyone is 18+}

Back in high school I loved hanging out at my friend Tessa's house. Her mom was never around, but her dad was almost always on the recliner in front of the TV. Her two older brothers, Tyler and Trevor, were in their early twenties but still lived at home and were basically always either hanging out in their shared garage bedroom or sitting on the couch beside their dad in the living room.

Her brothers were usually a little scary. They were unpredictably gross, and their presence just seemed dangerous, partly because they were physically capable of wielding control over us. On one occasion though, I glimpsed one of them in a startlingly vulnerable and humbling position.

Tessa was still upstairs finishing her makeup (which can take forever), and Trevor was out... somewhere. I had noticed Tessa's dad was missing from the couch and could hear his loud, angry voice booming from behind his mostly-closed bedroom door. There was a whimpering, sometimes sobbing sound between the hollered insults and profanities, and an occasional cracking sound that was each time followed by a stifled yelp.

Confirming I was alone downstairs, I crept closer to the bedroom door and listened intently.

"You fucking though that was funny, you little punk shit?" CRACK! Whimper.

"Now what the fuck did you think I was gonna do with this, Tyler? I hope you didn't think I wasn't gonna make this your problem, because -"

"I'm sorry, dad! I'm sorry! I thought you'd think it was funny!"

"You thought I'd think it was funny that you drugged me?" CRACK!

Tyler winces and groans. "I slipped you a Viagra, not a fucking roofie, Jesus! I thought you'd jerk off no big deal, shit it was just a prank, dad!"

"Get up, turn around, get down on your knees."

I angled myself so I could see through the open crack in the door and watched Tessa's dad throw his belt on the floor as he turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. Tyler got on his knees on the floor in front of him with his face level to his dad's huge cock, which was straining from his unzipped jeans.

My blood buzzed through my veins and my pussy throbbed, already feeling slippery and squishy between my thighs. I didn't know how long I had til Tessa would come bounding down the stairs so I was afraid to get too comfortable with this situation, but I could not tear my eyes away from what was happening.

Tessa's dad had his fist in Tyler's short hair, forcing his son's head down, and up and down and up and down on his angry cock, not letting him up for air, holding his face down hard in his lap, gagging his kid with his boner and then letting him sputter for a few seconds before doing it again.

"How's your prank taste, you little sonofabitch?"

Tyler was naked, on his knees with his dad's dick down his throat, choking and gagging. I could see his testicles dangling pathetically between his trembling thighs. I'd never seen this bully of a teenage bro so humbled.

His dad abruptly stood and pushed Tyler face down on the bed before removing his jeans the rest of the way and kicking them aside. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table and slathered up his cock, then slapped some of the goop on his son's asscrack and just went for it. I mean, leaned in and just gutted the guy.

Tyler yelped and cried out as his dad threw his head back and moaned, dick sunk to the hilt. He adjusted his stance, withdrew, and proceeded to plunge his son's butthole like an aggressive ape, scraping at his sides and thighs and groaning gratuitously.

"Oh fuck yeah, boy. Oh fuck yeaaaah. See what you made me do? Is this what you wanted you little faggot? You just wanted your daddy's dick?"

Tyler didn't answer right away.

"Huh?" his dad prodded, smacking him on the ass. "You wanted this dick again, didn't you!"

Tyler groaned, "Yes!"

"Oh, fuck that's hot," said his dad, still pumping away. "Tell me why you drugged me you little punk sissy bitch! Say it!"

"I wanted you to fuck me, dad!"

His dad moaned and started pounding him even harder.

I had my hand down my pants, rubbing my clit furiously, hoping Tessa was too busy redoing her eyeliner to pop down to find me like this.

I was glued to the scene: Tessa's dad naked from the waist down, hairy ass clenching as he thrusts his hips into his oldest son's lubed up butthole, grunting and moaning, cursing and admonishing.

I hear him say, "You did this, you little shit. You made this happen now you take it. You did this to yourself. You did this to yourself." and then he starts repeating that last part until it gets cut off in a grunt and he slams his hips into his son's hind quarters and unloads a massive cum up Tyler's asshole.

My fingers are soaked. Tyler is whimpering and his dad is panting. I swirl my fingers around my saturated swollen clit and watch Tessa's dad's breathing slow down. Finally he pulls his dick out of Tyler's ass, but he swats him when he tries to move from his position. His dad is stroking his softening cock, looking at his son's fucked little butthole, and the seconds go by. Is he done? What's he doing?

Then I hear it. Liquid splashing on a smooth surface, then on a fabric surface, then on a smooth surface again. He's peeing over his son's back and on the bed!

I lean closer to the crack and accidentally push the door open further into the room, allowing myself a better view. Neither of them notice. I watch this man pissing on his naked, just-fucked son, pulling one ass cheek aside so he can pee directly into his asshole, urine mingling with cum.

When he's done there's pee dripping into pools all over the bed and Tyler is whimpering and his dad says, "Clean this up. Change the sheets. Otherwise I'll pop another one and come repeat this scene in in the garage in front of your brother."

My pussy clenches and spasms, gushing juice around my fingers and soaking the crotch of my jeans. I shudder and gasp, lean against the wall to catch my breath, and fall into Tessa standing right behind me.

"That was hot, Shelby."

Oh shit.