I Watched You, You Watch Me

Story Info
Alyssa's former roommate needs a place to stay for a month.
4.5k words
4.72
40.5k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry and Alyssa had been married 10 years when Alyssa's friend Vanessa got divorced. She had been married seven years at the time and never really felt like she and her husband had connected on every level. Vanessa had shared the details of their very active sex life with Alyssa but the last few years they didn't seem to have the same connection so it had tapered off quite a bit, to the point where they weren't having any sex at all in the last year that they were married. Fortunately they didn't have any children so the divorce went fairly quickly, the only complication being the home that they had purchased together three years prior. Vanessa felt like she wanted a new start so she agreed to allow her ex-husband to buy her out. The downside to this was that she was homeless fairly quickly and needed to wait for her ex to get a new loan on the home before she would have the money she needed to purchase another home.

Terry and Alyssa lived in a four bedroom home. also without children. Alyssa had been friends with Vanessa for many years so when Vanessa needed a place to stay temporarily Alyssa was quick to offer one of their spare bedrooms. Terry liked Vanessa but he really didn't know her very well. She had been Alyssa's friend for a long time but they hadn't done a lot together as couples because of Vanessa's ex husband. To make things easier the girls decided to cook dinner the first night together so that Terry could get to know Vanessa better.

They had a great night together, eating, drinking and laughing at all the stories that were told about Vanessa and Alyssa in their younger days. Terry had met Alyssa shortly after she turned 30 so many of the stories he heard were new to him.

Alyssa and Vanessa had been roommates at one time, when they were both single, so a lot of what they talked about were guys that they met, or adventures that they had going dancing at the clubs. They each pulled out pictures of the two of them when they were younger so Terry could see them at the beach or in their "going to the club" dresses.

Honestly they both looked great but very different. Alyssa was shorter with a compact body, very white skin and almost reddish hair. She was fairly thin, with small perky breasts topped by nipples that stuck out prominently. When she was younger she was self conscious about her nipples and wore bras that had thick padding, but as she got older she came to embrace the sexiness of her prominent buds and liked to show them off.

Vanessa was darker, with coal black hair, bigger hips and breasts that were spilling out of the top half of her bikini. She had more of a "bubble" butt and looked great in a thong bikini even now. Each had put on a little weight since their roommate days but it looked good on both of them.

While looking at the pictures Vanessa accidentally stumbled onto one Alyssa had of Terry when they first started dating. It was one she had taken of him sitting on the edge of his hot tub naked and semierect. While Alyssa had not intended for Vanessa to see the picture, she didn't grab the phone and scroll past it. She allowed Vanessa time to take a look and comment on his cock.

When the night ended they got Vanessa settled into her room and got themselves ready for bed. Terry frequently slept in the nude so when Alyssa got into bed she could see that his cock had grown a little.

"What's going on here?" she said as she reached over and put her hands at the base of his cock, on his balls. "I don't know...maybe the sight of you in that little red dress got me wishing I would have met you 10 years earlier. It sounds like you and Vanessa had some adventures together."

She continued to hold him in her hand gently stroking his growing cock, bringing it to maximum hardness.

Alyssa moved over close to his ear and whispered "I remember one night when Vanessa brought her boyfriend over after they had been out. I had fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie but woke up when I heard the door opening. It was dark in the room with only the light from the television when they came in. I'm not sure if they saw me initially because they went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink. When they were in the kitchen they started kissing so I was afraid to say anything and let them know that I was there."

Terry always got more excited when Alyssa kissed or licked his ears, so she continued to tell the story close to his ear, while stroking his cock.

She continued. "Vanessa was trying to stay quiet but not succeeding because he had moved from kissing her lips to taking her nipple in his mouth. I sat up a little so that I could see over the top of the couch and noticed that the strap of her dress had fallen down her arm, exposing her breast and excited nipple. He was alternately kissing her lips, then her nipple, while she had her hand down his pants and was rubbing on him. In one quick motion he lifted her onto the counter, pushed up her dress and removed her panties."

Alyssa continued to stroke Terry's cock while telling the story. He unbuttoned her silk pajama top and placed his hand over her right breast while moving her nipple back-and-forth with his thumb and forefinger.

Alyssa continued. "Once he had Vanessa up on the counter with her panties off and her dress pushed up to her waist, he moved from her nipple down to her hairy pussy. I really couldn't see what he was doing but knew that he had his tongue on her and she was enjoying it. This continued for about 10 minutes until she had her first orgasm. I have to admit at this point I had my hands down the front of my pants and I was playing with my very wet pussy."

"After her orgasm he moved back to her lips and was kissing her passionately with her pussy juice all over his face. He took her off the counter and turned her around so that she had her hands on the counter and her ass sticking out. She was faced toward the TV and the couch when he entered her from behind. He started out slowly, moving his hips back-and-forth, in and out, but she was telling him that she wanted it harder. He grabbed a handful of her hair and was pulling while he was thrusting. It didn't take long for her to come a second time when he orgasmed inside of her."

Alyssa climbed on top of Terry and slowly put him inside of her while she continued telling the story. "About the time that they had reached orgasm together I was rapidly getting there myself. I was afraid that they would hear me so I was biting my lip as I climaxed with my hand. They were holding each other as they came down from their orgasm, but then once it had subsided he opened the refrigerator to get out some water. I used that moment, when they were both behind the refrigerator door, to dash in to my room. I got in bed and pulled out the vibrator from my nightstand. My pussy was as wet as it's ever been watching the two of them so it didn't take long for my wand to bring me to another big orgasm."

Alyssa continued to move back-and-forth on top of Terry bringing herself to orgasm rubbing on the base of his cock. She like to rise up on his cock so that they both could see the full length of it before she plunged back down all the way to the base. She would do this every fourth or fifth stroke slowing her pace, to enjoy the tip as it passed by the the lips of her vagina. Finally, as she got close, she sat up so that the entire length of his penis was inside of her, the big head pushing into her g spot.

Terry reached up to pinch her big extended nipple while she rocked back and forth, rubbing her engorged clit on his pubic bone until she came violently. Terry always tried to hold off to allow her to come first, so after she came he let her orgasm subside, then picked up his pace. She bent down to lick his ear and again described how she came watching Vanessa, describing her body to him so that he could picture her in his mind. She told him about Vanessa's big breasts hanging down and rocking back and forth as her boyfriends cock pounded her from behind. It didn't take long for him to join her with one of the best explosions that he had had in the last few months.

"My god, that was a hot story. You never told me that you had watched one of your friends have sex. Do you think she ever knew that you had seen her?"

"I don't know. We discussed a lot of our sex lives when we lived together but I never told her that I was on the couch that night and she never said anything to me about it."

The next day all three of us got up about the same time to get ready for work. When Terry went to the kitchen Vanessa and Alyssa were already there making breakfast. Alyssa still had on her silk pajama shorts and top. Vanessa was wearing a thin T-shirt that extended to her mid thigh. It was obvious that she did not have a bra on under her shirt. Terry could see her nipples clearly as she turned to face him. She and Alyssa we're having an animated conversation about something so he kept to himself, but it was clear that they enjoyed being back together.

Over the next few days the three of them got comfortable with the new living arrangement. Alyssa and Vanessa rekindled their friendship and spent a lot of time together. Terry was always a lot quieter than Alyssa but during this time he didn't say much when the three of them were together because Alyssa and Vanessa were always talking. They talked about their friends, their past relationships, pretty much everything as if no time had passed since they were roommates.

In a sense Terry had become somewhat invisible because the girls were walking around the house talking as if he wasn't there. Fortunately that meant that they talked about anything in front of him and were comfortable walking around the house in T-shirts and panties which absolutely drove him crazy. At night Terry and Alyssa would get in the bed and have incredible sex because Alyssa discovered the Terry really enjoyed hearing about some of her sexual adventures before she had met him. She never really shared much of her sexual past with him because she was afraid that he would be angry but when she learned that it really turned him on to hear about some of the things that she had done, it became part of their nightly routine. What Terry didn't know was that she was also sharing the stories with Vanessa and describing to her what they were doing every night.

Each morning after Terry left for work Vanessa wanted to know immediately what they had talked about and wanted all the details of their lovemaking. She talked about her lack of sex in the last year of her marriage and how hard it was for her to meet guys while she was going through the divorce. She knew that she could pick up guys for sex like she did when she was younger but she was more interested trying to find somebody to keep her happy.

During one of these sessions Vanessa told Alyssa that she had heard them having sex that first night. Apparently Alyssa had not been as quiet as she a thought and quite honestly she was not used to having another person in the house so should never had to worry about being a little loud. After Alyssa got over the embarrassment she asked Vanessa if it turned her on.

"Of course it did. I took out my magic rabbit out and started working over my clit while I imagined I was watching you riding his cock."

"You know I watched you once." Alyssa said, "I had the most incredible orgasm. You brought that guy home and had sex on the kitchen counter. I had fallen asleep on the couch and was not expecting you to go for it before I could go back into my room."

Vanessa looked at her and said, "I knew you were watching, not at first, but after he was licking my pussy he took me off the counter and spun me around. I was facing the TV while he was fucking me from behind. Do you remember that part?" Alyssa nodded her head.

" Well when I put my hands on the counter I saw you looking over the top of the couch. Knowing you were watching got me so turned on I exploded. Maybe that's why I picture myself watching you when I heard you fucking Terry."

That night they had planned on watching a movie together. Terry was told to bring pizza home while the girls got the rest of the meal ready. Of course Terry didn't know that they had plans of their own. They decided they would wear normal "around the house" clothes but both wouldn't wear any underwear so they could tease Terry. Alyssa wore gym shorts that were loose around the legs and a white tank top that was tight enough to show the outline of her nipples. She put on a loose shirt over that so that Terry wouldn't see everything until later. Vanessa decided on a loose cotton dress with spaghetti straps. She showed Alyssa how her boobs could be seen if she bent over just a little bit and then lifted up her skirt to show her newly shaved pussy.

Terry came in a few minutes later with the pizza and put it on the counter. Alyssa followed him into the bedroom and told him he needed to get out of his work clothes and have a quick shower so they could eat. Unsuspecting Terry did exactly as she had asked, re-emerging a few minutes later in his standard shorts and T-shirt. While they were eating the girls had planned that they would spice up the conversation a little bit and talk about some of the dirty dancing that they did when they were younger and into the club scene.

Vanessa told them that while she was on a very crowded dance floor the guy she was with had reached up underneath her skirt and rubbed her pussy with a hundred people nearby. Not to be out done Alyssa said that when she was 21 she had gone to a strip club with a bunch of people and one of the girls had given her a table dance in the back room that ended in her having a little orgasm.

Terry had gotten used to listening to the girls talk without really paying close attention to what they were saying but this conversation definitely was hotter than all the others. To make matters worse when Vanessa reached across the table for a slice of pizza her loose dress fell open and he could clearly see her full breasts hanging down. She lingered over the table with her dress open long enough for him to see she was not wearing a bra and that she had great tits, with a bit of a tan line visible just about her nipple.

When they finished eating Terry had to adjust himself before he stood up because his cock was in the middle stage between hard and soft. The girls put away the plates and told him to get the movie started while they made some popcorn. The movie they had chosen was a comedy/action flick that he had already seen, but of course he didn't know that they didn't really care about the movie.

He and Alyssa sat on the couch while Vanessa sat in the chair directly to the right of them. When they started the movie Melissa took off the loose shirt that she was wearing over her tank top so that he could clearly see her nipples. Vanessa got up a couple times to grab some popcorn from the bowl on the table in front of Terry and Alyssa, each time making sure that she bent over just enough for Terry to see down her dress. The second time she got up she dropped a few pieces of popcorn on the floor, then bent over in front of the tv to pick them up exposing the back of her legs and allowing the dress to ride up, giving him a great view of her cinnamon colored legs.

When Vanessa bent over in front of them Alyssa placed her hand high on Terry's thigh to see if he was enjoying the view. She started below the bottom of his shorts, then moved her fingers up under the leg opening so that she could hold his cock while it grew. Vanessa sat back down then pulled her knees up closer to her chest so that the bottom part of her dress was exposing her bare pussy. It was a little dark in the room so Terry couldn't really see her pussy, but the light from the TV illuminated her legs enough for him to be able to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Alyssa continued to run her hand slowly up and down the shaft of Terry's cock when she noticed he was looking at Vanessa. At this point none of them were really watching the movie even though they pretended that they were. Vanessa shifted back-and-forth several times making sure the Terry had a good view. Terry tried to pretend he wasn't looking but when he looked away from Vanessa and at Alyssa he saw her hard nipples pushing against her shirt. Terry took the hand that had been resting on her shoulder and moved it under her shirt so that he could rub his finger over her nipple.

When Alyssa thought Terry could not take any more she got closer, put her tongue in his ear, then sucked on his ear lobe a little bit. She whispered in his ear, "do you remember the story I told you the other night about watching Vanessa and her boyfriend having sex in the kitchen?"

Terry could only nod yes.

"Well Vanessa and I were talking about that this morning. It turns out that she knew I was there and got really turned on knowing that I was watching. She said that she had an incredible orgasm knowing I was there playing with myself while she was getting fucked."

You know, she hasn't had sex for a while so she's really horny. Did you see that she's not wearing any underwear?

Again Terry just nodded yes.

"I think if she saw this big penis of yours she might start to play with herself, would you like to see that?"

Again just a nod of the head yes.

"I showed her a picture of you naked, with your cock nice and hard yesterday. She said she was looking at that last night when she used her vibrator."

Alyssa removed her hand from the leg opening in the shorts and then used both hands to slowly fold his shorts down until they were completely off. She took his cock, which had been resting against his belly button, and lifted it so that it was standing straight up with her fingers wrapped around the base.

Vanessa had been watching her lick his ear knowing that this was something that drove Terry crazy. She watched closely as Alyssa slowly peeled off his shorts paying special attention to the moment that his cock sprung free. She scooted forward a little in the chair and raised her dress so that it was up to the level of her waist. Her fingers were slowly circling her clit, occasionally dipping one into the wetness of her pussy, then using that to lubricate her engorged clit.

Alyssa had never seen another woman play with herself so her eyes focused on Vanessa's pussy while she was stroking Terry. She removed her tank top so the Terry had better access to her nipples, which were incredibly sensitive when she was this excited.

Vanessa's right hand continued to draw circles around her clit while her left hand had taken down one strap on her dress so that she could pinch her nipple at the same time.

Alyssa continue to lick Terry's ear then whispered, "do you want me to suck your cock while Vanessa watches?"

Terry nodded again.

Slowly Alyssa moved from his ear, down his neck, to his nipples where she spent a few minutes sucking, biting and licking before putting her mouth on his cock. With her eyes staring directly at Vanessa's pussy she then began to lick up and down the shaft while holding onto his balls. Terry had his hand on Alyssa's nipple while he watched her expertly bring him close to orgasm, then back off so that he wouldn't come. Edging him closer and closer while Vanessa watched.

Alyssa motioned for her friend to come closer. Vanessa took her fingers from her pussy, placed them to her lips, then licked them clean while Terry and Alyssa watched. She moved from the chair to the end of the couch, sitting against the side bolster with her legs on the couch so that they had a better view of her pussy. Terry watched as she licked her fingers again, then slowly pulled back the skin around her hood to reveal a large clit that almost had the look of a small penis in its engorged state. She dipped her fingers back inside then removed them wet with her juices. This time she reached across to Alyssa and put her fingers under Alyssa's nose, then on her lips so that she could suck on them and taste her friend for the first time.

12