I Watched You, You Watch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa had tasted her own pussy juices, and frequently did so when she was masturbating, but the smell and taste of Vanessa made her pussy gush. She continued to suck on Terry but now had her other hand rubbing her own clit while she watched Vanessa play with herself.

"Do you want Vanessa to give you a taste of her pussy?" Alyssa asked.

Terry nodded again.

Seeing this Vanessa pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy, then offered them to Terry. Her taste was different than his wife, sweet and musky. He first licked, then sucked on her two fingers while Alyssa watched. She took her fingers out her own wet,sticky pussy and raised them to Terry's lips so that he could enjoy both alternately. Terry felt like he was in pussy heaven licking each as they were offered to him over and over.

"I need your cock inside of me." Alyssa said. She stood up, took off the remainder of her clothes and positioned herself in front of him. When she stood over him her pussy was eye level so before she could lower herself onto his cock he grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy to his face. His tongue immediately went to her clit, lightly licking and sucking on it before then pulling her pussy into his face so that he could put his tongue deep inside her.

Terry loved to pleasure Alyssa this way so he locked his arms around her legs so that she couldn't move away from him. With his face buried in her pussy he couldn't see anything so he was surprised when he felt Vanessa's tongue on his cock. Vanessa took a minute to admire the big head and stiff shaft wondering how that would feel inside of her. It had been over a year since she had any sex outside of her vibrators so she was ravenous in attacking it with her mouth, alternating between light licks and deep throating him. When she looked up she could see Terry licking her friends pussy like it was his last meal.

"I'm cummmmmmming."

Alyssa screamed as her legs buckled with the loss of control she had. Terry continued holding her up, lapping up her juices as she spasmed uncontrollably. Vanessa continued rubbing her clit while she sucked on Terry, but when Alyssa's orgasm subsided, she pulled her mouth off his cock, and guided Alyssa down so that she could sit on Terry and take the full length of his cock.

Alyssa had her knees on the couch so she could rock back and forth with Terry inside of her. She looked over at Vanessa playing with herself and said, "I want to watch you cum while I fuck Terry. I want to watch you play with your pussy just like I played with mine when I saw you taking it from behind in the kitchen."

Vanessa sat back again and starting rubbing her clit watching Alyssa's perky tits bouncing up and down. Terry was watching Vanessa also. Watching her take that big clit between her fingers and rub it, watching her take her fingers in her mouth to enjoy the taste of her juices, then continue rubbing herself. The sensation of Alyssa's tight pussy going back and forth while watching Vanessa was more than Terry could handle. He put his mouth on Alyssa's nipple, sucking on it as he exploded in an extended orgasm that had been building for that past half hour.

As soon as Terry started to spasm Vanessa's eyes rolled into back of her head as she began to squirt her clear juices onto Alyssa and Terry.

"Oh my god" screamed Vanessa. "I've never had that happen. That was the best orgasm I've ever had, you two are so fucking sexy!"

"I can't believe I got to watch you fuck. That was so hot!"

Alyssa looked at her and said "I can't believe I got to watch you do yourself. I wish I would have seen that when we lived together."

She slowly pulled herself off Terry's cock as it began to shrink inside her. Terry said nothing. He was in shock. But it was a good shock because he had a huge smile on his face as he looked at both naked women on the couch with him.

His second thought was that this is only day five of Vanessa's month long stay.

12